Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

October Surprises

Any speculation as to what might come out about Trump or Biden in the weeks before the election?

Trump’s taxes?

Biden private audio recordings about minorities?

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2020 11:10 AM

The worse Trump does, the closer to the election, the more desperate he will become, and the more unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 3:06 AM

[quote] Biden private audio recordings about minorities?

I've heard this.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 3:15 AM

Trump’s horrific death.

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 3:22 AM

As far as I'm concerned there won't be any surprise for me. I refuse to play that game for the media this year. I know who I'm voting for. And I need no more "evidence" of Trump's corruption or his lack of fitness in all the manifestations. I need no more evidence that the Republican PArty stands with him and not only enables him passively, but supports him. There is no bottom. So I'm going to enjoy my summer, and I'm going to turn off the noise. I will be supporting all efforts to have mail in ballots or early voting.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote] I will be supporting all efforts to have mail in ballots or early voting.

Which helps Repubs. So you're a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 3:39 AM

How do mail in ballots help Republicans? How does early voting help them? I'm a Democrat. Always have been. I vote early and sometimes I vote absentee. I feel like it doesn't favor either one. But I do think it will get more people to vote and it will be more difficult to tamper with ballots. Right now everything is electronic with no way to track your vote. You can vote for the Democrat and the machine will change your vote to the Republican and you won't even know it. Paper ballots can forestall that. Stealing elections isn't new. It's been going on for centuries. But at least with paper ballots there's a forensic record.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2020 10:42 AM

Hush, R5, the adults are talking.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2020 10:54 AM

My favorite conspiracy theory is that the Russians try to infect Biden with the COVID virus. (Not that I want it to happen). They are good at that kind of thing. They already poisoned the leading candidate in a Ukrainian Presidential election; and in a Georgian Presidential election; plus recently a dissident in London. I don’t think that’s the first time the did so in London, too. It would be easy to do, I think, at some press-the-flesh event. Who would question a super spreader occurrence?

I will always suspect that they gave Hillary pneumonia. If they didn’t, it was only because they didn’t think of it, because you know they would have, if they thought they could do so.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote]How do mail in ballots help Republicans? How does early voting help them? I'm a Democrat.

republicans across the board prefer voting in person, and have done so in primaries. mail in, though common in western states, is newer in eastern states, Dems have shown up in primaries more is mail in voters.

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2020 2:12 PM

I think the Russians hacked the RNC just like they hacked the DNC. Some day they will release the tapes, and pandemonium will ensue.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2020 2:16 AM

The COVID-19 💉 cure

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2020 2:33 AM

After three and a half years of daily upheaval, it's going to have to be aliens or something like it to shock anyone. We're worn the fuck out from Orange Hitler. And even aliens know we're toxic af, soooooo...

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2020 2:42 AM

Wrong, R9.

[quote] Traditionally, most absentee ballots were cast by Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2020 3:32 AM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2020 6:14 AM

You'd think the Republican's fear that Trump's finances will be exposed would be a turn-off to his 'base'. I thought they wanted to drain the swamp?

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2020 8:00 AM

Orange Mussolini's taxes are released due to Supreme Court decision. Game Over!

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2020 8:18 AM

R15, no they want to own the libs

by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2020 8:32 AM

October surprise will be #Obamagate litigation. Trump didn't have a surprise last time.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2020 8:46 AM

Or Bo Biden

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2020 12:59 PM

We could have another false flag, like a Comey-like person announcing that Joe Biden isn’t guilty of beating his wife. That kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2020 2:35 PM

Doctored phone recording of Biden and Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2020 2:37 PM

Deepfake video of Hunter Biden taking it up the ass from a Marxist-Leninist bodybuilder of color

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2020 2:40 PM

Oh how I would've enjoyed if someone would have whispered in his ear during that live press address that Ghislaine was just arrested. Ya know....it feels like we are reliving that 9-11 moment when an SS agent whispered to GWB that our country was under attack while reading My Pet Goat and he reacted with that stupid blank look.

(Remember that the GWB administration had a PDB that Bin Laden had planed to have commercials jets collide into a New York skyscraper.and Condi and Hughes did nothing about it. Same as Dump and his croniess' warnings that Russian was paying bounties for dead American soldiers.).

by Anonymousreply 23July 3, 2020 11:08 AM

^^^i really hate autocorrect^^^"Russia.

by Anonymousreply 24July 3, 2020 11:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!