Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

birth order

I've seen so many families where, if a girl is the youngest and has several older brothers, she is fug. Anyone else notice this?

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2020 12:58 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 1June 30, 2020 12:52 AM

If a boy looks like his momma he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 2June 30, 2020 12:55 AM

Dammit R2, I look like my momma. And to think she blamed me for being gay!

by Anonymousreply 3June 30, 2020 12:59 AM

The OP sounds like a trollish piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 4June 30, 2020 1:00 AM

So are middle female children. Princess Charlotte is a case in point. Baby cute but fugly features compared to.her beautiful older brother and baby-faced cutie little brother Prince Luis.

by Anonymousreply 5June 30, 2020 1:03 AM

The youngest brother in a family of three or more boys is usually gay.

by Anonymousreply 6June 30, 2020 1:05 AM

No, I've noticed no real patterns in terms of looks and birth order. I have noticed that in larger families often the oldest child is reliable, uptight and introverted . First born males tend to be a bit controlling. While the youngest is narcissistic with borderline personality disorder traits if female, but easy going and personable if male. I knew a couple families where pretty much everything revolved around the spoiled and mentally unstable youngest daughter and you could tell the other siblings resented it. Middle children vary. To be fair this is highly unscientific .

by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 1:06 AM

R2 is right. Gay men look like their mothers and straight men look like their fathers.

by Anonymousreply 8June 30, 2020 1:09 AM

Do people regularly call you an asshole, OP?

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 1:11 AM

R6 is right; I think there have been studies about this.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 1:12 AM

R8 - yes I saw that but I don't know it it is a hard and fast rule. The only thing we know is that something happens in utero which makes the brain of gay people different than of heterosexuals. Of course, uninformed loons use this to make us seem "abnormal" when that is as regular as a eye color variation determined by your DNA.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 1:15 AM

I'm a female with three older brothers and two older sisters and I'm the fugliest (face like a dropped pie), but also the thinnest.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 1:38 AM

The lower in the birth order the more likelihood of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 13June 30, 2020 1:41 AM

I've seen this with one family. They had three sons and then a daughter. The daughter and the two middle sons were unattractive. The oldest son was very good looking.

With another family with a youngest daughter and three older sons, all of them were good looking. But, the parents weren't good looking.

by Anonymousreply 14June 30, 2020 1:46 AM

What OP describes could be IVF daughter later in life after several boys, which is always an absolute genetic crapshoot.

by Anonymousreply 15June 30, 2020 1:48 AM

How about this branch of my family:

First-born son: gay

Only female: straight (but her only child, a son, is gay)

Second (and last) son: gay

by Anonymousreply 16June 30, 2020 1:48 AM

R13 I read about that some years ago, something to do with the mother's body fighting off anti-mullerian hormones from a male fetus, increasing in strength with each male pregnancy, hence greater likelihood of youngest in a succession of sons being gay. Don't remember the all details, but it was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 17June 30, 2020 1:50 AM

We have a case like this in my family, first 3 kids, boys and very good looking all of them, they have finally a girl and she was not as good looking, not ugly, but not comparable with her brothers.

by Anonymousreply 18June 30, 2020 2:36 AM

I have noticed that first born sons tend to bald quicker. The younger sons tend to keep their hair longer, even when they reach the age where their older brother had begun to bald.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2020 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!