Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It is better to cum in the sink

than to sink in the cum.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 11:54 PM

You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your friends’ nose,

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 11:35 PM

Sink in the cum.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 11:42 PM

I'd rather be pissed off than pissed on.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 11:44 PM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 11:46 PM

Until someone pulls the out the sink stopper and it strings like a cheesy pizza.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 11:49 PM

It’s better to be chinless than spineless, but if you have to be spineless, then being chinless is a useful distraction.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!