Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lori Loughlin And Mossimo Giannulli Quit Bel-Air Country Club Amid Tensions

Disgraced actor Lori Loughlin and her husband resigned from their exclusive Los Angeles country club, according to reports.

Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli, sentenced to short prison stints after pleading guilty to fraud and conspiracy in the college admissions scandal, voluntarily quit the Bel-Air Country Club this month even though the board had voted to let them resume their membership after they do their time, TMZ reported.

The couple took the action “to the disappointment of many of the members,” a source told People.

But not everyone supported them. In a letter obtained by TMZ, past president Michael Gallagher blasted the board’s decision to suspend the couple but reinstate them after they serve their sentences.

“This unprecedented board decision to allow felons to continue as members causes irreparable reputational harm to the Club and its members ... The board action, taken on behalf of the Club’s membership, now establishes our Club as a place of refuge and comfort for known felons.”

It’s all moot now, as the pair part from the club, whose golf course lies below their home.

HuffPost did not immediately hear back from Loughlin’s reps in a request for comment.

In a 2011 report, The Hollywood Reporter noted that members (at least at the time) included Jack Nicholson, Luke Wilson, Les Moonves, Chuck Lorre, Clint Eastwood and Tom Cruise. The initiation fee alone was $150,000, THR reported then.

Loughlin, the former “Full House” and Hallmark star, and Giannulli, a clothing designer, admitted to paying $500,000 to have their daughters fraudulently admitted to USC as crew recruits. Olivia Jade Giannulli and Isabella Rose Giannulli never competed in the sport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3210 hours ago

Will this persecution never end?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Monday at 2:29 PM

Mossimo is damned hot.

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2Last Monday at 2:31 PM

Lori and her husband are entitled obnoxious scumbags but the outrage by the heads of the country club was performative bullshit. You just know they still have people just as sleazy as the Mossimos as members. They just don't want the bad publicity.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Monday at 2:32 PM

Wow he is beautiful, didnt even read the article.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Monday at 2:32 PM

I wouldn’t call him beautiful. I don’t think I’d call anyone over the age of 35 beautiful; handsome or hot sure. Beautiful no, particularly with that bad guido hair.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Monday at 3:44 PM

He's not beautiful; he's 'preserved'.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Monday at 3:56 PM

How are they as wealthy as they are?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 5:00 PM

The country club reportedly told them "Sorry, but you're not welcome here. We have a Full House ".

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 5:21 PM

Is it restricted? How's their brunch and free parking situation?

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 5:56 PM

Forget dead troops, this TRAGIC!

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 6:02 PM

I suspect it will come out eventually that Lori is innocent of the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Monday at 6:11 PM

They are suffering so....

by Anonymousreply 12Last Monday at 6:18 PM

They should relocate to Florida. I'm sure Mar-A-Lago would welcome them.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Monday at 6:24 PM

Massimo did not age well -- burnt to a crisp, cheek implants, and really lame hair-styling.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 6:28 PM

When will the tears end...

Is that the line?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Monday at 6:29 PM

R11=Lori

by Anonymousreply 16Last Monday at 6:37 PM

Haha.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Monday at 7:06 PM

Is that a Mossimo for Targjay T-shirt?

by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 1:04 AM

Lori will be a billionaire in 5 years.

Eat your heart out, Martha!

by Anonymousreply 19Last Tuesday at 1:32 AM

He looks like he just took a dump

by Anonymousreply 20Last Tuesday at 1:50 AM

From what, R19? Being a felon?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 4:15 AM

When you look as good as those two do in their 50's you just know there have been some animal sacrifices to Satan, along with numerous contracts signed in blood.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Tuesday at 4:18 PM

Freshly-baked cookies!

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 1:10 AM

I find him very attractive but he should change the cheek implants out for something small. Too chipmunky like his wife. They clearly think their shit don’t stink, though. Their daughter is horrible. They created a monster in that one. Spawn of Satan.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 1:21 AM

I see that the Feds have decided to withdraw over 9% of the charges against Lori.

I knew she would be cleared!

by Anonymousreply 25Last Friday at 10:16 PM

R20, I'll bet it was a good dump. Look at that smile.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Friday at 10:17 PM

Olivia Jade flaunts her wax stripped pussy all over LA

by Anonymousreply 27Last Friday at 10:32 PM

Translation: After legal costs and lost future income we won't be able to afford the country club anymore.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Friday at 10:50 PM

Considering how opposite her real character is compared to the roles she normally plays on Hallmark, Lori is a much better actress than I ever gave her credit for.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Friday at 11:08 PM

R25, she's going to jail. So is her husband. They did a last-minute plea deal. Do try to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 3014 hours ago

It's WHITE Collar and due to the virus don't be surprised it's home confinement, in their $24 million dollar mansion, which is basically what they are doing now.

by Anonymousreply 3110 hours ago

Cast them OUT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3210 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!