Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind Item - 6/29/20 Who are the people involved?

The Filth Of Secrets And Lies

JUNE 29, 2020 BLIND GOSSIP LEAVE A COMMENT

[Blind Gossip] When this married music couple broke up years ago, they worked really hard to deny the rumors that there was a third party involved.

Even though there was.

The husband was definitely involved in a long-term affair.

Not with another women. With a man.

Both Husband and Wife tried their best to get Third Party – who is also a male singer – to shut up.

Look, the affair was five years long. There were a lot of people who knew!

However, when the affair was eventually leaked by several sources – including a fourth singer – Husband took out his anger on Third Party.

Here is what Third Party said about that.

When I last spoke to [Husband], he told me he wished I was de*d, that he would k*ll me, that I am like c*ncer, that he just can’t get rid of me.

Yikes. That’s harsh!

Thank God I know what he REALLY meant and means by those statements…

Oh? And what is that?

He hates the fact that he can’t rely on me to lie for him, to back up the endless lies he’s told [His Wife]…

Husband told everybody a lot of lies over the years.

Well, I’m sorry, him wanting to murder me because HE is a liar?

That’s called projection.

My side of the street is not only clean, it is fukkin SPARKLING clean!!

Third Party kept Husband’s secrets as best as he could for years, but he is angry that Husband tried to place all the blame on him.

I’m actually very angry with [Husband]. I need to write about the whole thing. The truth about what happened is shocking to the extreme… Ugh, I don’t like being burdened with the filth of secrets and lies.

Husband and Wife divorced. Both have since moved on to other relationships.

Third Party has had a really interesting career, love life, and gender-bending existence. If he wrote a book… we would definitely buy it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 8:42 PM

It's Nicole Kidman, Toothy Tile and pre or post Caitlyn! Can't decide which! Don't know if it matters!

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 7:19 PM

Renee Zellweger and Garth Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 7:24 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 7:33 PM

Isn't this Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, who had an affair with that drag queen Marilyn?

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 7:34 PM

If we put all the clues togetherzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 7:36 PM

R4 interesting!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 7:37 PM

Good guess R4. Is Marilyn still around?

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 7:38 PM

R7 Marilyn's still alive. She's probably pestering Gavin for money and is threatening to pen a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 7:41 PM

R2 Renée Z was married to Chesney not Brooks. It isn’t them. Not Them. They were only married a year. The BI says it was a long term affair— 5 years. And it also describes the couple as in the music industry, which RZ is not. Stefani and Rossdale at least fit the industry and marriage duration criteria. Who else through?

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 7:41 PM

R7 yes. He tried for a comeback in the last two years. He did a boy george song love & money (something like thar). It’s on youtube & a few comeback interviews

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 7:41 PM

bush singer & Marilyn dated in the early 80’s. Marilyn was a drug addicted shut in for a long period of time after his bit of fame

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 7:44 PM

R11 Maybe that's the part that the third party says the husband is lying about. Sounds like this affair went on longer than just a short-term 80s thing.

The blind also says the third party is a "gender bender." Well, that's Marilyn.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 7:47 PM

Solved

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 7:47 PM

R13, that site is blocked for me. Who is it?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 7:51 PM

r13 That is from 2015, so why would it be a blind item five years later?

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 7:56 PM

Gavin liked Gwen to wear over the top make up and the red lip allegedly because he liked the drag/trans female kind of action. She’s toned the make up lately..

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 7:59 PM

This is about Bryian McFadden from Westlife, he was married to Kerry Katona from Atomic Kitten but was fucking H from Steps like a madman.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 8:04 PM

This is so obviously about Gavin, Gwen, and Marilyn. All the clues fit. Marilyn is pretty much broke, borderline homeless, and (maybe still) an addict. I think this would be far more damaging to Gwen than to Gavin - when was the last time he was talked about in any context other than his divorce from her?

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 8:07 PM

I was hoping Harry Connick Jr was involved.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 8:10 PM

And the 4th party, also a singer, is Boy George, who, as per the article at R13, was the one talking about the M-G relationship

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 8:13 PM

Nobody cares. Gwen and Gavin have moved on. Let’s follow their lead.

Is there any gay gossip about 2020 celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 8:16 PM

Never found Rossdale hot but that top in R13’s photo ...he looks like merboy! 🧜🏼‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 8:17 PM

I’d rather hear about Rossdale getting plowed these days by a guy who isn’t transy looking

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 8:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!