Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Country Cunts Cain't wait to Croak!

Country Singer Chase Rice Plays Packed Concert in Tennessee Amid Coronavirus Spike

-

Amid a spike of new coronavirus cases across the US, country singer Chase Rice has come under fire for playing a packed concert for thousands of fans in Tennessee on Saturday night (via TMZ).

The event took place at the Brushy Mountain State Penitentiary, a former prison-turned-event center in Petros, Tennessee. The venue’s capacity was limited by 60% so to provide ample space for CDC guidelines regarding social distancing. However, when it came time for the show, audience members converged close to the stage and stood shoulders apart, with not a face mask to be seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 1:54 AM

Chase Rice? Is that a thing?

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 6:20 PM

He's the guy who was a contestant on Survivor, right?

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 6:23 PM

He sings that horrible “Bro-Country” where the song starts & he serenades a girl then runs into a rap flow about drinking & driving. His voice is horrendous.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 6:30 PM

I’m sure datalounge will forgive him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 6:32 PM

He was on Survivor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 6:34 PM

Crazy that he got that many fans to turn out, considering his last album in 2017 only sold 26k copies.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 6:38 PM

Never heard of him, but everything from his name to his photo to the description of his music screams douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 6:44 PM

If people are crazy enough to buy the tickets, then I'm crazy enough to sell them the tickets. Did anyone put a gun to their head?

Darwinism at its finest.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 6:51 PM

Is that some new saying Potato Queens came up with?

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 6:54 PM

Dear Corona!

Check this tragic Instagram performance for an acoustic address to the coronavirus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 12:56 AM

R10 Oh. I see he’s a Retard.

Charmed, I’m sure...

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 1:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!