Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

India bans TikTok, dozens of other Chinese apps

The Indian government on Monday evening said it was banning 59 apps developed by Chinese firms over concerns that these apps were “engaged in activities which is prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defence of India, and security of state and public order” in what is the latest standoff between the two most populated nations in the world.

ByteDance’s TikTok, which counts India as its biggest market, Community and Video Call apps from Xiaomi, which is the top smartphone vendor in India, UC Browser, UC News, Shareit, CM Browser, Club Factory (India’s third-largest e-commerce firm), ES File Explorer are among the 59 apps that India’s Ministry of Electronics and IT have ordered to ban.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2506/30/2020

I think I’ve only seen one Indian video on TikTok. Their algorithm presents a very focused set of videos to a user.

by Anonymousreply 106/29/2020

Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 206/29/2020

There are tons of India’s muscle bros on TikTok

by Anonymousreply 306/29/2020

Indian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406/29/2020

Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 506/29/2020

Indian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606/29/2020

I wish DL would ban TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 706/29/2020

That definitely hurts business to have over a billion people banned from using your app.

by Anonymousreply 806/29/2020

Indian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 906/29/2020

America, your turn.

by Anonymousreply 1006/29/2020

Absolutely no-one cares about TikTok, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2020

[quote] I wish DL would ban TikTok.

You should be glad that your nursing home lets you get on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2020

R12, unless you're 22 or under, you're probably too old for TikTok as well.

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2020

Because most people over that age know a trap when they see one.

It’s the parents of the teens that use them are neglectful and abusive.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2020

Those guys all look like they smell of curry.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2020

R11, this is the number 1 thread at the top of the page.

Come again?

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2020

Except for Edwin r11. The guy is obsessed with tiktok and making sure he starts a million threads about it here.

You also are too old to be obssed with these teens on tiktok Edwin!

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2020

They should add Grindr and Riot Games (League of Legends, Valorant etc.) to that list.

by Anonymousreply 1806/29/2020

Those TikTok clips are so stupid anyway. And all that stupid teasing where guys go shirtless or goof off. And I am supposed to hand over my data for that? No, not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 1906/29/2020

TikTok is strictly for retards.

by Anonymousreply 2006/29/2020

For the good of the group, ban Edwina, TikTok troll and sex pest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2106/29/2020

Who uses this spy app after it’s been clearly demonstrated as a tool of the fascists?

Like who is COMPRISING AMERICAN SECURITY just to get some likes?

Who ARE these people????

by Anonymousreply 2206/29/2020

Why do old DLers dislike social media?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2306/29/2020

Don't fuck with India.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2406/30/2020

This app is the cringiest cringe fest in history

by Anonymousreply 2506/30/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!