Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vines Growing Out My Ginnie

One of my friends who is a nurse told me this tonight:

"This old woman comes in with groin pain. She said, and I quote, "I've got vines growin' out my ginnie". Upon closer inspection, I do indeed find vines growing out of her vulva. She had been using a potato as a pessary, which she had been using to treat a retroverted uterus. The warm, moist environment of her vagina provided the ideal conditions for the potato to sprout. The last thing I heard before I left was that she was going into surgery. I'll check on her tomorrow.

What a night, huh?"

I wouldn't eat the tater tots for lunch tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 6:39 PM

A fingerling?

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 3:53 PM

If I recall correctly, someone already posted this old-wives-tale/urban legend/chestnut several years ago.

Hilarity ensued (at that time).

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 3:58 PM

OP, please provide us with enough information so we can send this post to your hospital's "med student" residents' supervisor. Frankly, I'm already ready to make a few guesses and make a few phone calls.

Those of us in the profession are well aware of these sorts of issues - as someone noted, the woman may not have had insurance. She may not have had good sense. She may be practicing a folk remedy.

But your tone, attitude and orientation to the issue makes me sicker than anything an elderly woman is going to insert to try to alleviate her pain. You are a disgrace, because, you asshole, you just had to make it all about you, didn't you?

And it's not.

Do her a big favor and do NOT "check on her tomorrow." No one here needs your unprofessional, oath-breaking updates on your little unforgettable case. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 4:16 PM

This post is a perfect storm of things Datalounge is NOT interested in: carbs and vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 4:19 PM

R3 has to be the life of any party.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 4:21 PM

The old woman was Melania, wasn't it?

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Our clinging vine, Cheryl, has been found!

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 4:54 PM

R4 Carbs IN vaginas, so much worse!

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 6:34 PM

DO NOT go there bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 6:37 PM

POOSEY

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 6:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!