Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Grindr Race Filter is Cancelled!

I've just installed an update for Grindr and the filter is gone!

I expect a wave of profiles stating "whites only" "for black men" "no Asians".

by Anonymousreply 707/08/2020

I always though that was weird. white guy sas a joke would put "pacific islander" and shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 106/29/2020

Grindr as a whole should be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 206/29/2020

CANCELING my account. I don’t want to be contacted by homely looking broke blacks that I’d be horrified to trust inside of my home.

by Anonymousreply 307/08/2020

Oh, no. Without race filters, how will I prevent racist pieces of shit like R3 from coming into my feed?

by Anonymousreply 407/08/2020

[quote] CANCELING my account. I don’t want to be contacted by homely looking broke blacks that I’d be horrified to trust inside of my home.

She says longingly and with more than a hint of titillation.

by Anonymousreply 507/08/2020

When I turn on Grindr, tranny whores and Asian bottoms fill up half the screen.

No way that I’m going to pay Grindr for delivering a shit experience.

Scruff is superior...once a tranny is blocked, they stay blocked. No recreating another profile using a fake email.

by Anonymousreply 607/08/2020

There's definitely FAR more men (and not trans) on Scruff than Grindr. And much fewer stupid filter-heavy photos from clearly blind people that think they look like models. I wonder why that is.

by Anonymousreply 707/08/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!