Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wirecard Collapse Freezes Millions Of Online Bank Accounts: Will Customers Ever Get Their Money Back?

As the list of banking services that have been frozen because of the collapse of Wirecard grows longer, millions of customers are beginning to wonder: is the money in my account safe? The worrying news is that not even the financial authorities seem certain that it is.

On Thursday, Wirecard filed for insolvency after it emerged that almost €2bn of cash on the company’s books didn’t actually exist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 7:07 PM

anyone watching the wirecard collapse? in 1 week from 104 to 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1Last Monday at 2:34 AM

anyone watching the wirecard collapse? in 1 week from 104 to 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2Last Monday at 2:34 AM

This is serious shit people. It's Germany..

by Anonymousreply 3Last Monday at 7:06 AM

No one cares about this crisis that is real and can plunge Europe into economic chaos?

by Anonymousreply 4Last Monday at 8:46 AM

Pass the jelly

by Anonymousreply 5Last Monday at 9:07 AM

[quote]No one cares about this crisis that is real and can plunge Europe into economic chaos?

Excuse me miss, I have problems of my own.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Monday at 9:11 AM

I get a bad feeling about this.

What about other financial firms?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Monday at 9:11 AM

It’s hard to get to these serious and important threads because someone is bumping all the Karen and Trans threads.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Monday at 9:12 AM

Is this just one small bank or is it indicative of a larger looming banking crisis?

In the U.S. we have FDIC.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Monday at 9:26 AM

R9

It's huge

by Anonymousreply 10Last Monday at 7:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!