Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do these people not realize they are black?

I don’t get these people. They should be ashamed for promoting propaganda against their own people.

There is a special place in hell for this set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 23, 2020 3:07 PM

Especially Tim Scott.

They finally get a black man in the senate and he supports the white supremacists.

What a let down.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 4:03 AM

They think they are accepted by the racists but they have another thing coming.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 4:04 AM

The gay rethugs are even more shameful.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 4:05 AM

I think that zirconia and burlap are only in it for the cash.

The others are masochists.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 4:05 AM

Republicans support the banks and slumlords that rip off minority communities with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 4:06 AM

Self-loathing has to have a lot to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 4:09 AM

As a black person who is a moderate, I find it offensive and downright racist when condescending idiots like OP assert all black people must all think alike and vote Democrat.

Democrats like Biden who assert one can’t be black if they don’t vote for him just drive home the point that the Left thinks black people are too stupid to think for themselves.

Most notably, I reject the narrative of BLM, and am embarrassed that this social “movement” has gained so much traction based on the flawed and unsubstantiated assertion that black people are disproportionately hunted down by racist police and that “systemic racism”, and not toxic black culture is responsible for the many endemic ills of the black community.

The Left and BLM has capitalized on the false narrative that black people are being gunned down by cops while conveniently failing to acknowledge the black on black violence crisis in cities like Chicago. All Democrats do is perpetuate black victimhood by blaming the “racist” system, rather than helping the black community find ways to hold itself accountable.

Shitty and incredibly condescending post, OP. I’m going to block your stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 4:15 AM

The black community needs to be on alert about the “opportunity zones” and what whitiey has in store for them.

Ben Carson will gladly help them.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 4:15 AM

This isn’t about democrat vs republican it’s about outright racists being supported by this crew. No single black perish can speak for the whole community.

These people minds well wearing white hoods.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 4:16 AM

Nobody said conservatives can’t be black but I don’t get the ones who happily support racists.

I just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 4:18 AM

R2 Seems like a white deplorable, but yes, any human who supports trump or republican policies is a traitor!

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Some whores get paid for other services than sex, OP!

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Not all black people share the same life experiences. I know that’s a really hard and shocking concept for some white people to believe.

The experiences of upper middle class black people isn’t the same as Ebonics-speaking baby mama’s in the ‘hood. Growing up as a upper middle class black guy in a white neighborhood who rejected “black culture” and got an education, I constantly deal with racist white people, who are dismayed that intelligent, articulate black people actually exist 🙄.

To those posting in this thread: instead of bitching about the few black people who don’t think like you expect them to, why don’t you be the change you want to see. Passionately support and vote for the candidates and vision you believe in rather than admonishing black people who don’t fit into your ignorant stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 4:26 AM

There is a job for them as conservatives. Not many available in liberal or progressive alleys. I think they are just trying to pick up a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 4:30 AM

These people are clearly not conservative. That scam has been exposed.

I just want to know how they reconcile the racist thing.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 4:33 AM

Yeah, I hate it when blacks are self-sufficient and don't rely on others for their income and well being. Such a-holes, they deserve to go to hell!

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 4:38 AM

The money they “earn” is blood money.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 4:42 AM

You forgot John James, running for Senate in Michigan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 4:43 AM

These people are either brainwashed or making a cash grab at the expense of their fellow Americans.

Makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 4:44 AM

I am also black and moderate. I have never had an issue with the police because I learned early on that I could not treat the police the way that my white friends treated the police.

At one time I would have believed that these black guys who end up dead by police were bringing this all on themselves and I wan't a fan of BLM. My thinking was that you won't get shot if you just follow the rules, but that thinking has changed as I've gotten older and I've seen the patterns of black people ending up dead by police for silly nonsense things and getting longer prison sentences for the same crimes as white people. Not all cops are racist, but a few racists cops rots an entire department.

Believe it or not, black people don't all think the same way. We have different life experiences and process those experiences differently. And sometimes it's tough to not tow the line. You have no idea how many times you get called an oreo or acting white because your thinking doesn't fall in line with what is thought to be the majority black opinion. And there are the white people who assume things about your opinions and politics because you're black.

I look at someone like Candace Owens and I know exactly who she is. She wants to be the acceptable black. The black best friend. The black who gets access to white spaces. The I'm not like those others blacks black person. Put all that together and inject a whole lot of grifter and you get Candace.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 5:08 AM

R7 shut up Camden Owens!

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 5:09 AM

R16 drop dead already old rethug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 5:09 AM

Our huge wealth transfer comes with a mass die-off of baby boomers. There are plenty of seats at all levels and this is new and there will be complaints. Keep an eye on the shoes. Evil people wear hideous shoes regardless of gender or ethnicity. Duckworth gets an exception, but the fuckable paraplegic is evil. He has great hair.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 5:12 AM

Does this woman also not realize she is black? Is she a traitor as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 29, 2020 5:15 AM

Black Conservatives like r7 are so "self-sufficient" they even choke themselves to death on the sidewalk without involving the taxpayer-supported police!

by Anonymousreply 25June 29, 2020 5:16 AM

I personally think that all African Americans should get some kind of federally backed restitution for all the wrongs committed over the years.

It would be good for the economy as an added benefit and could help end some of the generational and systemic ills.

by Anonymousreply 26June 29, 2020 5:20 AM

How anyone, regardless of color is a Republican, especially now, I'll never understand. If you're a moderate, you're Democrat. They're the only moderates around. I'm sure Candace was happy BLM pushed all her virus denial posts out of the spotlight, plus that sad cunt can blame the illness and deaths on them, despite what studies show.

by Anonymousreply 27June 29, 2020 5:21 AM

You never hear about Condoleeza Rice anymore. I wonder if she still lives in DC.

by Anonymousreply 28June 29, 2020 5:23 AM

Condi should come out against the racist in chief.

It would make a powerful statement.

by Anonymousreply 29June 29, 2020 5:25 AM

What are they going to do when the few remaining deplorables turn on Plump?

They will be left holding the bag.

Don’t they know how this works?

by Anonymousreply 30June 29, 2020 5:57 AM

Hopefully they got paid upfront.

by Anonymousreply 31June 29, 2020 5:58 AM

Unless they are rich and only care about making more money no Blacks, POC, women and gays should support the GOP.

Rest is just quibble and semantics.

by Anonymousreply 32June 29, 2020 8:53 AM

Make no mistake, these people may be able to function somewhat adequately in society but they have serious mental illnesses. There can be no other explanation for this kind of behaviour - it's pathological.

by Anonymousreply 33June 29, 2020 9:45 AM

[quote] How anyone, regardless of color is a Republican, especially now, I'll never understand. If you're a moderate, you're Democrat.

There is currently no moderate party.

by Anonymousreply 34June 29, 2020 10:16 AM

Traitors to their race

by Anonymousreply 35June 29, 2020 10:17 AM

[quote] OP wasn’t criticizing any of the people he pictured for being self-sufficient. But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 36June 29, 2020 11:00 AM

^^Oops, that was meant as a response to r16.

by Anonymousreply 37June 29, 2020 11:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 29, 2020 11:10 AM

R7 is it possible that systemic racism led to the toxic black culture, even in part? I believe systemic racism exists. Although I agree with you generally, as a white person I can't publicly express opinions such as yours anymore. There is no reasonable discussion to be had. We've become a nation of binary thinkers (like OP) and criticizing the black community= racism.

by Anonymousreply 39June 29, 2020 11:15 AM

If you can be gay AND homophobic (and everybody knows that homophobes are mostly appalled at their own homosexual desires) I guess you can be black and hate black people.

by Anonymousreply 40June 29, 2020 11:35 AM

A lot of people like to point to Chicago and get hung up on that. Yes, crime in Chicago is an issue and needs to be addressed and dealt with but the difference is and this seems to be lost on some people... These are criminals either shooting other criminals and/or shooting innocent people. Criminals do bad things and should be punished. That's not up for debate.

Cops are not supposed to be criminals. The cops are supposed to be the good guys. They are supposed to protect us from the criminals. Black people should not have to fear the police. Criminals should fear the police. And police departments should stop recruiting anybody who can pass the physical. Thorough background checks, psychological screenings, social media screenings, tattoo screenings. Know who you are letting into your police department.

George Floyd wasn't a good guy, but he didn't have to die.

by Anonymousreply 41June 29, 2020 1:58 PM

R39, no doubt racism exists and systemic racism has benefitted white people tremendously.

But at what point do blacks take responsibility for our own actions? It’s a self-perpetuating loop of depressed or non-existent opportunities to get out of the ghetto when your mother names you La’Quintrell and you can’t speak standard English.

What’s seen as “racism” today is many people just not wanting to live around or deal with black people they perceive of being of the ghetto mindset. I avoid these types of black people myself.

And it’s frustrating because my parents generation did not act or look like so many black people today. In the ‘60s and ‘70s black people acted and presented normally. No crazy weaves, long nails on women and no sagging pants on men. The ghetto culture that has come to symbolize black America is very new, originating in the mid-80s.

by Anonymousreply 42June 29, 2020 4:17 PM

Greedy pigs.

by Anonymousreply 43June 29, 2020 5:15 PM

Disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 44June 29, 2020 5:54 PM

Crime was dealt with in Chicago. They put the Gangster Disciples and a bunch of other established gangs in jail. What you're seeing now is a bunch inexperienced sociopaths and assholes fighting block to block for territory. And people getting caught in the crossfire.

by Anonymousreply 45June 29, 2020 6:04 PM

There is a minor spike in Minneapolis among young people that just came to the light but the media have blamed the bars reopening on July 12.

by Anonymousreply 46June 29, 2020 6:17 PM

^^^Wrong Thread

by Anonymousreply 47June 29, 2020 6:18 PM

Shameful sellouts! The lot!!!

by Anonymousreply 48July 20, 2020 8:43 PM

Uncle Tom's Cabana

by Anonymousreply 49July 20, 2020 8:44 PM

Nobody is a bigger self-loathing anti-black public figure than Clarence Thomas. Notice how no one single black person has ever said anything even remotely positive about him?

by Anonymousreply 50July 20, 2020 8:46 PM

They only care about pleasing whitey.

by Anonymousreply 51July 20, 2020 8:49 PM

Condi voted for Hillary, didn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 52July 20, 2020 8:51 PM

OP some of these are grifters, some of these are opportunists, some of them are self loathers and some of them are just plain ultrarich. Economic class solidarity is even more powerful than racial solidarity.

by Anonymousreply 53July 20, 2020 8:54 PM

All crtiicism of Joe Biden is because Obama is black.

by Anonymousreply 54July 20, 2020 8:57 PM

White liberals are blacker than they are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55July 20, 2020 8:58 PM

They need to just go ahead and join the KKK.

They want to so be accepted by whitey soooooo badly they will sell out their own families.

by Anonymousreply 56July 20, 2020 8:58 PM

Can I have their blackness? They're obviously not using it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 20, 2020 8:59 PM

The White mayor of Milwaukee cared more about black people than these people do. It’s so screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 58July 20, 2020 9:06 PM

Blackness has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with reflexive support for Democrats. Get back in line and vote as you are told!

by Anonymousreply 59July 20, 2020 9:09 PM

How about these traitors just stand up to the racist president and the racist networks and stop cow towing up to people who hate them.

And then we can go from there.

by Anonymousreply 60July 20, 2020 9:11 PM

Interesting that r7 got the most likes (or: WWs) on this entire thread.

by Anonymousreply 61July 20, 2020 9:15 PM

White liberals are the real black people. Joe Biden is black.

by Anonymousreply 62July 20, 2020 9:16 PM

I don’t know who everyone in this picture is, but of the six people I do recognize, the only ones whose fundamental blackness I question are Juan Williams and Ben Carson.

I don’t have an issue with black Republicans. Just don’t sell yourself out to white Republicans like Candace whatsername.

Diamond & Silk are basically a comedy act to me and I find them hilarious so I have no issues with them.

by Anonymousreply 63July 20, 2020 9:18 PM

R60. Who are you to tell them which party to join and align with. Talk about an entitled white liberal.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2020 9:18 PM

If Clarence Thomas was in this photo, I would add him as a third traitor.

by Anonymousreply 65July 20, 2020 9:19 PM

White liberals earned entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 66July 20, 2020 9:20 PM

White liberal-bashing is anti-white racism for the right.

by Anonymousreply 67July 20, 2020 9:21 PM

That having been said, I’ve seen R7 post that exact same screed on other threads and I do 100% believe that he is the same type of self-hating black person that Ben Carson and Juan Williams are. This poster spends more time talking about his dislike for other black people than saying anything positive about anyone else. That is always telling.

But yeah, R7 is definitely someone I would call a sell out.

R7, Aaron Schock ain’t gonna let you suck his dick no matter what. You might want to look into developing some self respect.

by Anonymousreply 68July 20, 2020 9:24 PM

[quote] Not all black people share the same life experiences. I know that’s a really hard and shocking concept for some white people to believe

It’s a hard and shocking concept for a majority of black people as well.

by Anonymousreply 69July 20, 2020 9:25 PM

R66. How exactly? You mean by policing black thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 70July 20, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote]That having been said, I’ve seen [R7] post that exact same screed on other threads and I do 100% believe that he is the same type of self-hating black person that Ben Carson and Juan Williams are. This poster spends more time talking about his dislike for other black people than saying anything positive about anyone else. That is always telling.

Then by that logic gays are self-hating for pointing out that Danny Pintauro can't act, for not laughing at the forced self-hating attempts at "jokes" on [italic]Will & Grace[/italic], for not liking Madonna, Cher, or Britney Spears, and still being offended by the q-word.

by Anonymousreply 71July 20, 2020 9:30 PM

I just don’t get how someone can be black and identify with the racists who hate blacks???

Everyone is trying to distract from that central question.

by Anonymousreply 72July 20, 2020 9:33 PM

Black traitors to anyone marginalized who has struggled and died. We came all this way for THESE fucks? They should be executed.

by Anonymousreply 73July 20, 2020 9:34 PM

[quote] I just don’t get how someone can be black and identify with the racists who hate blacks???

Like by discriminating against each other for being gay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 20, 2020 9:36 PM

The conservative/liberal thing is tired. But the question remains, how do these people sleep at night knowing they are propping up the racists?

by Anonymousreply 75July 20, 2020 9:38 PM

Not being filled with resentment towards whites is not the same as being self-hating, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 76July 20, 2020 9:39 PM

Harriet Tubman/Grave turning over.

by Anonymousreply 77July 20, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] Yeah, I hate it when blacks are self-sufficient and don't rely on others for their income and well being. Such a-holes, they deserve to go to hell!

And every other black person in America is on welfare and wants free stuff. None of them have jobs. None of them are self sufficient

by Anonymousreply 78July 20, 2020 9:42 PM

John Lewis, freshly turning over

by Anonymousreply 79July 20, 2020 9:44 PM

The Hodge Twins (The Conservative Twins on YouTube) shocked me when they came out as Right-Wingers. I thought they were moderates, but surprise, surprise!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 20, 2020 9:44 PM

And Chinese people are sellouts if they are not masters of both computers and karate, right?

by Anonymousreply 81July 20, 2020 9:46 PM

Two, two fucks for the price of one.

by Anonymousreply 82July 20, 2020 9:47 PM

The color of your skin does not define how you think and act any more than a leftist liberal white person who supports reparations and BLM. People would call that person a race traitor. Some people will follow the dollar, just like Aaron Schock, a gay man who actively worked to make gay people second class citizens.

by Anonymousreply 83July 20, 2020 9:47 PM

R5, do you have any clue how many cities have black mayors and black majority city councils?

by Anonymousreply 84July 20, 2020 9:49 PM

Hush, R83. This is DataLounge. You're only supposed to support mainstream neoliberal corporatist Democrats or else.

by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2020 9:50 PM

Who cares if they are conservative. That just shows they’re gullible.

As far as the racist thing though, I still don’t understand how blacks can support racists.

That one sticks in my crawl.

by Anonymousreply 86July 20, 2020 9:50 PM

self loathing losers like the people in OP's post are like abused dogs who keep hoping their owner will scratch their heads and tell them they are good

They feel better when racists tell them, "you're one of the good black people"

by Anonymousreply 87July 20, 2020 9:51 PM

I agree with every word R87 said except "the people in" and " 's post."

by Anonymousreply 88July 20, 2020 9:52 PM

This begs the question. Just how well does our "Surgeon General" shine shoes?

by Anonymousreply 89July 20, 2020 9:52 PM

Threads like this are a great reminder of why I hate everyone equally.

by Anonymousreply 90July 20, 2020 9:55 PM

[quote] The experiences of upper middle class black people isn’t the same as Ebonics-speaking baby mama’s in the ‘hood. Growing up as a upper middle class black guy in a white neighborhood who rejected “black culture” and got an education, I constantly deal with racist white people, who are dismayed that intelligent, articulate black people actually exist

Millions of black people are equally as educated or more educated than you. And they certainly don’t define black culture by whatever stereotypes you and other white supremacist continue to push. You constantly deal with racist whites and it has apparently made you equally as racist.

by Anonymousreply 91July 20, 2020 9:56 PM

There's no reason for anyone to be conservative. The republicans are not in any fucking way fiscally conservative. And for the past 40 yrs they haven't been fiscally conservative.

So when you take away the money factor (republicans just transfer wealth to the 1% and corporations), the only reason anyone would be republican is that they approve and support disenfranchising other people (women, gays, minorities) and taking away as many of their rights as possible

What other reason is their to be conservative? repugs are ALWAYS wrong about EVERYTHING?

by Anonymousreply 92July 20, 2020 9:56 PM

This guy must be attempting to snatch Candace Owens's crown for America's most disturbed Black Conservative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93July 20, 2020 9:58 PM

Paid actors.

by Anonymousreply 94July 20, 2020 9:58 PM

So what race does that make Eminem?

by Anonymousreply 95July 20, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote] [R5], do you have any clue how many cities have black mayors and black majority city councils?

300 out of 19,0000 mayors

by Anonymousreply 96July 20, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote] The Hodge Twins (The Conservative Twins on YouTube) shocked me when they came out as Right-Wingers. I thought they were moderates, but surprise, surprise!

The fact that they are idiots didn’t give it away?

by Anonymousreply 97July 20, 2020 10:05 PM

[quote] The Hodge Twins

They are just ignorant. They're a political minstrel show for racists. They can barely string a sentence together

by Anonymousreply 98July 20, 2020 10:11 PM

Future progress for black Americans will be won with black conservative philosophies. Black & white leftists & liberals are doing nothing for this population. The lack of tolerance for this group of people's ideas expressed in this thread is really telling. While the current preferred black community leaders continue to make sure you understand that blacks will never experience prosperity, advancement or respect (and all while exploiting the plight), black conservatives have forged ahead & lived educated, esteemed, prosperous lives. Blacks really owe it to themselves to listen to these pundits with an open mind, then ask what's currently being done in your favor by "leaders" like Killer Mike or Kaepernick, other than reinforcing pathetic stereotypes of helplessness.

Entire cities are run by black Democrats--where blacks are literally "the system"--and they still cry of systemic racism when stereotypes of black victimhood aren't reinforced by black leaders. Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore are all majority black run & the results speak for themselves.

Calling a group of people who have lived experience in their favor coons, traitors or Uncle Toms with such ferocity just for refusing to accept a severely flawed dialog is deeply, deeply flawed in itself. That's the type of illogic that leads--or continues to lead--the lambs right over the cliff. Black conservatives want blacks to consider themselves beyond the agenda of perpetual oppression; liberal black leaders are counting on blacks to accept nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 99July 20, 2020 10:17 PM

OP, what race are you?

by Anonymousreply 100July 20, 2020 10:37 PM

r28, she has been a Professor at Stanford for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 101July 23, 2020 2:35 PM

Assholes come in all colors.

by Anonymousreply 102July 23, 2020 3:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!