Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do these people not realize they are black?

I don’t get these people. They should be ashamed for promoting propaganda against their own people.

There is a special place in hell for this set.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 10:18 AM

Especially Tim Scott.

They finally get a black man in the senate and he supports the white supremacists.

What a let down.

by Anonymousreply 106/28/2020

They think they are accepted by the racists but they have another thing coming.

by Anonymousreply 206/28/2020

The gay rethugs are even more shameful.

by Anonymousreply 306/28/2020

I think that zirconia and burlap are only in it for the cash.

The others are masochists.

by Anonymousreply 406/28/2020

Republicans support the banks and slumlords that rip off minority communities with impunity.

by Anonymousreply 506/28/2020

Self-loathing has to have a lot to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 606/28/2020

As a black person who is a moderate, I find it offensive and downright racist when condescending idiots like OP assert all black people must all think alike and vote Democrat.

Democrats like Biden who assert one can’t be black if they don’t vote for him just drive home the point that the Left thinks black people are too stupid to think for themselves.

Most notably, I reject the narrative of BLM, and am embarrassed that this social “movement” has gained so much traction based on the flawed and unsubstantiated assertion that black people are disproportionately hunted down by racist police and that “systemic racism”, and not toxic black culture is responsible for the many endemic ills of the black community.

The Left and BLM has capitalized on the false narrative that black people are being gunned down by cops while conveniently failing to acknowledge the black on black violence crisis in cities like Chicago. All Democrats do is perpetuate black victimhood by blaming the “racist” system, rather than helping the black community find ways to hold itself accountable.

Shitty and incredibly condescending post, OP. I’m going to block your stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 706/28/2020

The black community needs to be on alert about the “opportunity zones” and what whitiey has in store for them.

Ben Carson will gladly help them.

by Anonymousreply 806/28/2020

This isn’t about democrat vs republican it’s about outright racists being supported by this crew. No single black perish can speak for the whole community.

These people minds well wearing white hoods.

by Anonymousreply 906/28/2020

Nobody said conservatives can’t be black but I don’t get the ones who happily support racists.

I just don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 1006/28/2020

R2 Seems like a white deplorable, but yes, any human who supports trump or republican policies is a traitor!

by Anonymousreply 1106/28/2020

Some whores get paid for other services than sex, OP!

by Anonymousreply 1206/28/2020

Not all black people share the same life experiences. I know that’s a really hard and shocking concept for some white people to believe.

The experiences of upper middle class black people isn’t the same as Ebonics-speaking baby mama’s in the ‘hood. Growing up as a upper middle class black guy in a white neighborhood who rejected “black culture” and got an education, I constantly deal with racist white people, who are dismayed that intelligent, articulate black people actually exist 🙄.

To those posting in this thread: instead of bitching about the few black people who don’t think like you expect them to, why don’t you be the change you want to see. Passionately support and vote for the candidates and vision you believe in rather than admonishing black people who don’t fit into your ignorant stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 1306/28/2020

There is a job for them as conservatives. Not many available in liberal or progressive alleys. I think they are just trying to pick up a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 1406/28/2020

These people are clearly not conservative. That scam has been exposed.

I just want to know how they reconcile the racist thing.

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2020

Yeah, I hate it when blacks are self-sufficient and don't rely on others for their income and well being. Such a-holes, they deserve to go to hell!

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2020

The money they “earn” is blood money.

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2020

You forgot John James, running for Senate in Michigan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1806/28/2020

These people are either brainwashed or making a cash grab at the expense of their fellow Americans.

Makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 1906/28/2020

I am also black and moderate. I have never had an issue with the police because I learned early on that I could not treat the police the way that my white friends treated the police.

At one time I would have believed that these black guys who end up dead by police were bringing this all on themselves and I wan't a fan of BLM. My thinking was that you won't get shot if you just follow the rules, but that thinking has changed as I've gotten older and I've seen the patterns of black people ending up dead by police for silly nonsense things and getting longer prison sentences for the same crimes as white people. Not all cops are racist, but a few racists cops rots an entire department.

Believe it or not, black people don't all think the same way. We have different life experiences and process those experiences differently. And sometimes it's tough to not tow the line. You have no idea how many times you get called an oreo or acting white because your thinking doesn't fall in line with what is thought to be the majority black opinion. And there are the white people who assume things about your opinions and politics because you're black.

I look at someone like Candace Owens and I know exactly who she is. She wants to be the acceptable black. The black best friend. The black who gets access to white spaces. The I'm not like those others blacks black person. Put all that together and inject a whole lot of grifter and you get Candace.

by Anonymousreply 2006/28/2020

R7 shut up Camden Owens!

by Anonymousreply 2106/28/2020

R16 drop dead already old rethug cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2206/28/2020

Our huge wealth transfer comes with a mass die-off of baby boomers. There are plenty of seats at all levels and this is new and there will be complaints. Keep an eye on the shoes. Evil people wear hideous shoes regardless of gender or ethnicity. Duckworth gets an exception, but the fuckable paraplegic is evil. He has great hair.

by Anonymousreply 2306/28/2020

Does this woman also not realize she is black? Is she a traitor as well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2406/28/2020

Black Conservatives like r7 are so "self-sufficient" they even choke themselves to death on the sidewalk without involving the taxpayer-supported police!

by Anonymousreply 2506/28/2020

I personally think that all African Americans should get some kind of federally backed restitution for all the wrongs committed over the years.

It would be good for the economy as an added benefit and could help end some of the generational and systemic ills.

by Anonymousreply 2606/28/2020

How anyone, regardless of color is a Republican, especially now, I'll never understand. If you're a moderate, you're Democrat. They're the only moderates around. I'm sure Candace was happy BLM pushed all her virus denial posts out of the spotlight, plus that sad cunt can blame the illness and deaths on them, despite what studies show.

by Anonymousreply 2706/28/2020

You never hear about Condoleeza Rice anymore. I wonder if she still lives in DC.

by Anonymousreply 2806/28/2020

Condi should come out against the racist in chief.

It would make a powerful statement.

by Anonymousreply 2906/28/2020

What are they going to do when the few remaining deplorables turn on Plump?

They will be left holding the bag.

Don’t they know how this works?

by Anonymousreply 3006/28/2020

Hopefully they got paid upfront.

by Anonymousreply 3106/28/2020

Unless they are rich and only care about making more money no Blacks, POC, women and gays should support the GOP.

Rest is just quibble and semantics.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Monday at 12:53 AM

Make no mistake, these people may be able to function somewhat adequately in society but they have serious mental illnesses. There can be no other explanation for this kind of behaviour - it's pathological.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Monday at 1:45 AM

[quote] How anyone, regardless of color is a Republican, especially now, I'll never understand. If you're a moderate, you're Democrat.

There is currently no moderate party.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Monday at 2:16 AM

Traitors to their race

by Anonymousreply 35Last Monday at 2:17 AM

[quote] OP wasn’t criticizing any of the people he pictured for being self-sufficient. But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Monday at 3:00 AM

^^Oops, that was meant as a response to r16.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Monday at 3:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38Last Monday at 3:10 AM

R7 is it possible that systemic racism led to the toxic black culture, even in part? I believe systemic racism exists. Although I agree with you generally, as a white person I can't publicly express opinions such as yours anymore. There is no reasonable discussion to be had. We've become a nation of binary thinkers (like OP) and criticizing the black community= racism.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Monday at 3:15 AM

If you can be gay AND homophobic (and everybody knows that homophobes are mostly appalled at their own homosexual desires) I guess you can be black and hate black people.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Monday at 3:35 AM

A lot of people like to point to Chicago and get hung up on that. Yes, crime in Chicago is an issue and needs to be addressed and dealt with but the difference is and this seems to be lost on some people... These are criminals either shooting other criminals and/or shooting innocent people. Criminals do bad things and should be punished. That's not up for debate.

Cops are not supposed to be criminals. The cops are supposed to be the good guys. They are supposed to protect us from the criminals. Black people should not have to fear the police. Criminals should fear the police. And police departments should stop recruiting anybody who can pass the physical. Thorough background checks, psychological screenings, social media screenings, tattoo screenings. Know who you are letting into your police department.

George Floyd wasn't a good guy, but he didn't have to die.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Monday at 5:58 AM

R39, no doubt racism exists and systemic racism has benefitted white people tremendously.

But at what point do blacks take responsibility for our own actions? It’s a self-perpetuating loop of depressed or non-existent opportunities to get out of the ghetto when your mother names you La’Quintrell and you can’t speak standard English.

What’s seen as “racism” today is many people just not wanting to live around or deal with black people they perceive of being of the ghetto mindset. I avoid these types of black people myself.

And it’s frustrating because my parents generation did not act or look like so many black people today. In the ‘60s and ‘70s black people acted and presented normally. No crazy weaves, long nails on women and no sagging pants on men. The ghetto culture that has come to symbolize black America is very new, originating in the mid-80s.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Monday at 8:17 AM

Greedy pigs.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Monday at 9:15 AM

Disgraceful.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Monday at 9:54 AM

Crime was dealt with in Chicago. They put the Gangster Disciples and a bunch of other established gangs in jail. What you're seeing now is a bunch inexperienced sociopaths and assholes fighting block to block for territory. And people getting caught in the crossfire.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Monday at 10:04 AM

There is a minor spike in Minneapolis among young people that just came to the light but the media have blamed the bars reopening on July 12.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Monday at 10:17 AM

^^^Wrong Thread

by Anonymousreply 47Last Monday at 10:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!