Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Filthy Goddamned Whore!

Stupid fucking cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 12Last Tuesday at 1:29 AM

Stupid post - desperate for clicks, OP?

by Anonymous reply 106/28/2020

That bitch Greco Rai is a nasty plastic whore with fake lips and a fake ass and will be dealt with. I will personally rip off that whore's platinum blond weave. That bitch is bald and he knows it.

by Anonymous reply 206/28/2020

He is a crazy bitch! He broke into my apartment and assaulted my roommate!!!

by Anonymous reply 306/28/2020

Did your roommate laugh at his duck lips? I would have.

by Anonymous reply 406/28/2020

Who/what the fuck IS he?

by Anonymous reply 506/28/2020

Is there even one individual on the planet that would fuck that?

by Anonymous reply 606/28/2020

Oh, its just Jocelyn Wildenstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymous reply 706/28/2020

Shem/Shim/Shers!

by Anonymous reply 806/28/2020

They usually run out of money by the time they need a molar refresh, R8. I usually just say,”Meth! I mean Yeth! Yes, the broccoli is thoft, I mean soft.”

by Anonymous reply 906/28/2020

I can smell the schizophrena, crack, meth and herpes just by looking at that skanky duck lipped ho's Instagram.

by Anonymous reply 10Last Monday at 7:24 PM

🤢🤢

by Anonymous reply 11Last Monday at 7:56 PM

What an ugly looking tranny.

by Anonymous reply 12Last Tuesday at 1:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!