Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Filthy Goddamned Whore!

Stupid fucking cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 9:29 AM

Stupid post - desperate for clicks, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 3:43 AM

That bitch Greco Rai is a nasty plastic whore with fake lips and a fake ass and will be dealt with. I will personally rip off that whore's platinum blond weave. That bitch is bald and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 3:49 AM

He is a crazy bitch! He broke into my apartment and assaulted my roommate!!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 3:51 AM

Did your roommate laugh at his duck lips? I would have.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 3:54 AM

Who/what the fuck IS he?

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 4:03 AM

Is there even one individual on the planet that would fuck that?

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 4:08 AM

Oh, its just Jocelyn Wildenstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 4:34 AM

Shem/Shim/Shers!

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 4:36 AM

They usually run out of money by the time they need a molar refresh, R8. I usually just say,”Meth! I mean Yeth! Yes, the broccoli is thoft, I mean soft.”

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 6:04 AM

I can smell the schizophrena, crack, meth and herpes just by looking at that skanky duck lipped ho's Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 3:24 AM

🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 3:56 AM

What an ugly looking tranny.

by Anonymousreply 12June 30, 2020 9:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!