Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

An Open Letter To Uncle Joe:

"That little girl was me."

- Kamala Harris

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

- Maya Angelou

They smile right to your face, all the while they wanna take your place . . .

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 4:10 AM

An Open Letter to OP:

Take your meds.

Anthony Fauci

When someone shows you their meds, take them, also.

Dr. T. Leary

Fuck Off.

Your DL Friends

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 2:39 AM

^^^ Oh, HI, Kammi / DL's Kammi Ass-Licker!

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 2:51 AM

I'm confused. Don't we WANT someone who wants to take his place, given his age and health?

Not much point having a VP who'd get the vapors if Joe coughed.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 2:52 AM

That little girl was me!

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 2:55 AM

1/10

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 3:05 AM

Fuck off OP, Biden is just a place holder. Everybody knows Joe is aging out and the VP will probably become the president before the 4 years are up.

California is [bold]due[/bold]. It's the least the world could do for us.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 3:11 AM

^^^ Yes, yes, yes. Let us all follow the lead of all of those very, very wise, not-at-all-entitled Californians, and their HUGE SPIKE in coronavirus cases.

Me. Me. ME!

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 4:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!