Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whatever happened to Tabatha?

Remember that Bravo show where Tabatha would take over businesses? That was one of my favorite shows but it just kinda vanished. And now I’m just sad thinking about it again

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 3:36 AM

I think she was elected Queen of the Witches after Samantha died.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 2:12 AM

It was a really good show. Tabatha would take over and give advice to struggling businesses. She faced some nasty people too lmao but it was good reality TV.

I’m sad it’s gone because I used to watch it 24/7 and it was daily in my life but it just disappeared suddenly and I didn’t even have time to blink. So sad

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 2:22 AM

My favorite episode of all time was the one with Mr. Dougie of Provincetown, who ran what was basically a real-life Lipstick Beauty Salon from [italic]Female Trouble.[/italic] One of his employees was Miss Robby from [italic]Finding Prince Charming.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 2:33 AM

I preferred her salon show to the general business show. But she gives good advice. I like her and her pixie cut!

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 2:37 AM

in my real life, I often ask 'what would Tabitha do?'. amd then channel my inner bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 2:39 AM

my favorite, and oft used, quote by he 'don't get passive aggressive with me. I do do passive aggressive. I do aggressive aggressive'

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 2:45 AM

She looked like something Will Smith battled in Independence Day. But I did love her show.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 2:59 AM

Cinema Suites was my favorite episode. The owner looked like Baby Jane and she had a cute young assistant who helped maintain the hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:18 AM

They recently aired an old Tabatha Takes Over at like 2am on Bravo. It was some sad, dumpy gay bar that ended up looking... still sad and dumpy (maybe it seemed better in 2008?)

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed watching her.

I’d be down for a reboot of Shear Genius with her as host.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 3:19 AM

Also loved her show. A rare Bravo success.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 3:20 AM

I miss her too! Bravo was playing reruns of her show the other day! I stopped to watch a few episodes. There was supposed to do another season of Relative Success (which I didn't like as much), but it never happened... She lives in NJ with her partner and works for Hackensack Medical Center.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 3:21 AM

Her full name is Tabatha Coffey and I liked her as well. I also preferred the hair salon makeovers to the yogurt shop-type makeovers.

Tabatha was passionate about hair and treating clients well. I loved it when she would go around the salon, locating especially dirty, dusty, neglected areas. Disgusting! She would run her fingers (no white gloves) along some especially-dirty surface and give the salon owner a look that would make you wither.

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 3:23 AM

I love her as a TV personality. I was surprised years ago to see her business is a tacky little New Jersey strip mall salon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 3:28 AM

[quote]They recently aired an old Tabatha Takes Over at like 2am on Bravo. It was some sad, dumpy gay bar that ended up looking... still sad and dumpy (maybe it seemed better in 2008?)

Ripples in Long Beach?

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 3:29 AM

R13, I have "seen" Tabatha's NJ strip mall salon in this YouTube video. It does seem modest, but I ended up admiring her more (as a business person). Reasonable overhead (maybe), looked clean inside, and she probably did research on the demographics of that area.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 3:32 AM

She’s with the her friends in the basement.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!