Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy Old Man Enabling Raccoons

Cute but deadly. Raccoons are rabies vectors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 11:46 PM

only one human death from the raccoon strain of rabies has been recorded in the United States

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 10:17 PM

Is he feeding them the fingers of the noisy pool kids next door?

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 10:24 PM

Very cute.

by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 10:50 PM

He's adorable - I've watched several of his videos. He lives on the coast of Nova Scotia, where woodland creatures don't have rabies.

He takes care of the raccoons because his late wife used to. On her deathbed she made him promise that he'd continue.

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 10:52 PM

He's famous. He is a former RCMP officer. His wife used to feed them but she had cancer and asked him on her deathbed to look after them. I don't mind him feeding them but he should use more healthy snacks. He gives them garbage.

This one is cute, the momma and her kit. The baby isn't old enough to eat yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 3:09 PM

R5 raccoons eat garbage. Trash pandas.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 3:32 PM

Here he is feeding his cat (which is beautiful btw) a donut.

Poor animal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 30, 2020 5:47 PM

I just saw this for the first time. This is adorable!

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2020 11:47 PM

I used to come across them in Central Park when cruising at night in the Ladies Pavilion area.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2020 11:53 PM

These Canadian raccoons seem more docile than the ones we have in California. Like everything else in Canada. Our raccoons are utter cunts.

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2020 11:53 PM

Raccoon babies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 9, 2020 4:35 PM

I watch him as well, and subscribed to his channel a long time ago. He also raised an orphaned baby, and that one continues to come back after having been released. The hot dogs may seem like garbage, but I'm sure he spends quite a bit feeding them. Recently he had twenty-eight in one night. On one early video, he says he puts out a few pieces of whatever fruit he buys... I think he said he puts the fruit behind his garage. I think he's awesome. I enjoy feeding the animals as well, I'm just a bit timid when it comes to raccoons.

by Anonymousreply 12July 9, 2020 4:57 PM

I think he's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 13July 9, 2020 4:59 PM

He is poisoning them. A raccoon's diet is one third meat, one third veggies and fruits and one third seeds and nuts.

by Anonymousreply 14July 9, 2020 5:02 PM

His Saturday nights are far more lively than mine.

by Anonymousreply 15July 9, 2020 5:07 PM

Lol R10. I was thinking the same thing. That mama sure does have a thick lush coat!

by Anonymousreply 16July 9, 2020 5:31 PM

OBESE raccoons

by Anonymousreply 17July 9, 2020 5:40 PM

Raccoons are shameless.

[quote]Ok, let's play Guess the Critter....ideas? - Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18July 10, 2020 1:36 AM

I am going to report him to the Canadian park rangers. What is their address? You can imagine how awful his yard smells with raccoon shit everywhere. He claims he was once a mountie. Probably a school bus driver and we all know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 19July 10, 2020 4:36 AM

Did you all get a load of his deplorable video shelf in the 'Connor gets his Tim Horton doughnut' video at R7?

by Anonymousreply 20July 10, 2020 8:37 AM

R20 He literally said he voted for NDP in one video. He is far from a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 21July 10, 2020 4:32 PM

R20 He literally said he voted for NDP in one video. He is far from a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 22July 10, 2020 4:32 PM

[quote] These Canadian raccoons seem more docile than the ones we have in California. Like everything else in Canada. Our raccoons are utter cunts.

You haven’t seen Toronto raccoons then. They will cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 23July 10, 2020 5:16 PM

If this video is taken in a rural area and the animals aren’t exposed to a lot of traffic, I don’t see a problem with this gentleman. The raccoons themselves are generally docile and approach him cautiously. He seems like a kind man. It’s actually very sweet to observe these unusual interactions with wildlife. There is a similar clip of a lady interacting with a koala who climbs onto a pool deck while she swims. It’s very touching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 10, 2020 5:31 PM

ELEVEN raccoons stuck in a Toronto porch. Watch what happens near the end as he peels the wall away - yikes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 10, 2020 6:39 PM

He feeds them chicken dogs, not hot dogs, which are somewhat healthier.

If he didn't feed them, they'd be eating out of the neighbors' trash and nearby dumpsters.

Chicken dogs and cookies are healthier than that, and he's doing the neighbors a favor.

by Anonymousreply 26July 10, 2020 7:12 PM

r24

I'm sure his intentions are good.

But the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2020 3:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2020 2:42 AM

Look how fat those raccoons are! No one is starving or even slight hungry at this guy's house. Good for him -- share instead of hoarding.

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2020 2:49 AM

"One day he’s going to run out of hot dogs and this is going to turn into a horror film"

LMAO, I would watch it!

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2020 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!