Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends: $30 Million Beverly Hills Estate

How much would you pay for this place? I say it’s worth 6-8 million. Obviously, in LA real estate more like $15-18.

I wonder who would buy it. Tyler Perry?

YouTube pro tip: you can do two times speed so you don’t have to spend so much time watching the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 11:21 AM

The gardens are stunning, love the hedges. The house itself.... meh, nothing special, just a McMansion. Horrible Walmart looking lights in the second lounge the guy went into. Bland furniture. Kitchen is nice enough. I quite like the multi paned windows. Its not $30 mils worth though

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 10:14 PM

Yeah - I would say around 6-8 million.

The house just looks generic AF though - the blandest of bland finishes.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 10:17 PM

I put the video on 2x speed as you suggested, OP. The guy walks like he has a butt plug up his ass.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 1:43 AM

This agent is the absolute fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 4:06 AM

I can only imagine what it would cost to keep up that ornate landscaping. And a huge yard in dry California!

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 4:19 PM

And it's funnier to listen to in 2X speed.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 8:01 PM

I like the property but can we talk about this guy's attire? The jacket is too tight - it barely buttons - and it's too short. The skinny jeans and those shoes are hardly appropriate for a man his age selling a $30mil home.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 9:14 PM

A mansion is worth 30 million. This is a large property. Max 15 Million. It looks like a property owned by a doctor who bought it in the 60's and has recently passed away. Because of the location in BH, they're asking 30. You can find that size house in the Valley. I think Tower is near Benedict Canyon.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 9:34 PM

Tower is off Benedict, R8

by Anonymousreply 9June 30, 2020 1:48 AM

I think Jay Leno lives near Tower.

by Anonymousreply 10June 30, 2020 10:32 AM

If a realtor is selling luxury estates in BH, wear a suit and tie.

by Anonymousreply 11June 30, 2020 11:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!