Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

EastEnders on Britbox US

I'm aware that since the new episodes ended due to COVID that the BBC has been showing behind-the-scenes episodes with some of the show's actors.

Britbox US does not have the license to show them. For those of you in the UK, how are the current episodes ?

Can't wait for "Season Two" to start up in the fall. What are your predictions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 27, 2022 11:39 PM

Just watch them on dailymotion.com. Google "dailymotion Eastenders 22nd June 2020" and you will see last week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 9:10 PM

Thanks, R1!

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 9:27 PM

Anyone else watching?

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2020 3:40 PM

Yes. Poor Chantelle.

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2020 11:03 PM

Why has Ian turned on Sharon? He killed her son!

by Anonymousreply 5September 27, 2020 10:20 AM

Where did Bailey spend lockdown?

by Anonymousreply 6October 2, 2020 5:01 PM

Danny's always been my favorite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 2, 2020 5:09 PM

Ian is now a cartoon villain. He and Sharon go back to the first years. The writing is terrible. At one point they are talking and Ian says "My nan used to say..." and Sharon says nothing. How much effort and smarts would it take for the writers to insert a normal human response from Sharon, "I remember your nan." THAT would humanize them both which might make it a more difficult storyline to write.

by Anonymousreply 8October 2, 2020 5:13 PM

R8 I agree. Why do actors not object to something that doesn't sit with the history of their character?

And Sharon did nothing to lead him on so I don't even understand how the writers can create such a stupid situation where Sharon has to go to war with him. And has been said, it would make much more sense for Ian to buy The Vic to salve his guilt rather than try to get into Sharon's bloomers.

by Anonymousreply 9October 2, 2020 5:30 PM

I assumed that’s why he DID buy the Vic.

by Anonymousreply 10October 2, 2020 5:39 PM

Lou Beale was such a cow, LOL. Though she was always nice to Ian.

by Anonymousreply 11October 2, 2020 5:41 PM

She was ugly as sin but she was a great Granny.

by Anonymousreply 12October 2, 2020 5:45 PM

I hoped Letitia would have lost some weight during those months of lockdown and got a decent haircut, she's an attractive woman. And ditched those baggy black outfits too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 2, 2020 6:07 PM

Better haircut, her hair is too stringy now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 2, 2020 6:09 PM

EastEnders is one of my all-time favorite shows. I started watching here in the U.S. on the local PBS station in the mid 80s. It used to come on weeknights. Years later they switched it from weeknights to just two episodes per week. Unfortunately, because of that we are now about 11 years behind what’s being shown in the U.K. I do have BritBox and I’m loving it because I’m watching the old episodes on PBS and the new episodes on BritBox.

The Chantell story is very powerful and there’s more to come I’m sure. I love my original characters Ian, Sharon, and Ian‘s mom Kathy. I don’t like the story line between Ian and Sharon. I’ve always loved their friendship and I don’t appreciate her writers doing that to them. Plus, I’m bracing myself for when Sharon finds out what Ian did to her son. Phil and Max are still trash. Love my beloved Denise. My favorite new characters, for me, are Linda, Karen, and that hot ass Kheerat. His mother Suki is a real bitch and she needs a good EastEnders ass whipping.

Is it just me or is every East Indian matriarch that has appeared on this show is portrayed as a controlling bitch?

by Anonymousreply 15October 2, 2020 6:32 PM

R15 don't even mention that awful Gita!

by Anonymousreply 16October 2, 2020 6:45 PM

R11, soft spot for Lou Beal as she reminds me of my nan. Yeah, I'm from that generation and there were lots of working class women like Lou.

by Anonymousreply 17October 2, 2020 6:50 PM

R7 Danny is gorgeous there. He has one of those cocks that are darker than the rest of him. I always found that fascinating and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 18October 2, 2020 6:54 PM

Sharon's titties must be lactating

by Anonymousreply 19October 2, 2020 7:01 PM

r17 That's the beauty of Lou Beale and the writing at that time - the people were real. We all knew someone like her (and you did personally!).

by Anonymousreply 20October 2, 2020 7:03 PM

Lou was kind to Arthur when he had his breakdown

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2020 7:05 PM

They exaggerated back in the 80s, it was a soup opera, but yeah, the characters were recognizable as real types. I realize times have changed but these are not like people you know even today. Danny's character remains more human.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2020 7:06 PM

R21, I have been rewatching the original episodes on Dailymotion since lockdown and am precisely at the point of Authur's breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2020 7:10 PM

r22 They write "types" as much then as they do now, but few characters seem real as they did before. There are many women like Karen - supremely trashy, happy-go-lucky, family-oriented but not really caring that she's a shit mother - but no one acts and talks like her. When she described her dream date with Billy as a rom-com at the multiplex and fried chicken and a drink at the Prince Albert, I sat there thinking they're indicating who she is through the dialogue but in a way that no one speaks.

That Danny Dyer is a very good actor, much better than his filmography suggests, helps Mick a lot.

It made sense that Callum is gay but they've stopped developing him. And King Fug Stuart? Have they dropped the whole Committing A Hate Crime On The Night Of Pride when he gay bashed Ben? There is a mix of occasional excellent writing and a lot of stuff that almost works but doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2020 8:22 PM

How did Sharon lose all of the money she inherited from Den (money, The Vic) and Dennis (The Bookies, houses)?

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2020 9:33 PM

She lost one business by being blackmailed by Tamzin Outhwaite

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2020 10:59 PM

Surprisingly, Ian lost weight over lockdown, I guess he was getting in shape for Sharon?

by Anonymousreply 27October 9, 2020 5:20 AM

Is Frankie a lesbian and is she really Mick's daughter? OMG, Linda and Max are going to have an affair!!! Kathy hasn't had a good storyline in like two years.

by Anonymousreply 28October 9, 2020 5:25 AM

Did Dean do any jail time for raping Linda?

by Anonymousreply 29October 9, 2020 5:44 AM

Nearly gagged when old lady Tina when in for a smooch on Frankie.

by Anonymousreply 30October 9, 2020 6:41 AM

I don't know why but I love that some Americans are fascinated with EastEnders. It's such a British thing to me - there must be loads of references you guys don't understand at all.

The new 'season' has been ok so far, there have been a few cringey moments where they have shown couples 'kissing' but because they are doing social distancing they are not actually kissing. They are handling it fairly well I think.

by Anonymousreply 31October 9, 2020 11:19 AM

There's a post in the other EE thread which is paywalled that Ian will be killed off. I can't imagine that. He's one of the legacy characters left, not only from the first episode but from the first years. That would be a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2020 12:51 PM

Such a cull. Chantelle - aww. Max - finally! Jags - good luck with the music career. Kush - if he doesn’t go shirtless again, I riot.

There have been so many casting fuckups in the Oates/Sen era. Peter Beale is very bland. Dottie looks and acts like a smelly pig. The 3 Sikh guys can’t really act.

At least Habiba and Iqra and Bobby Beale all improved quickly.

Also - has Ben being the victim of gay bashing on Pride just been dropped?

by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2020 1:03 PM

R32 Ian isn't being killed off but he is going to be taking an extended break apparently. He just split up with his wife in real life.

R33 Kush is leaving soon as well. Shame as he's the hottest guy in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2020 2:47 PM

We can at least hope Kush can now be free for some nudity in a made for TV movie or indie pic

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2020 6:23 PM

Any idea why Letitia can't shed the weight? She had that exercise DVD she could follow. It's like she's given up and it's a shame as she's got a pretty face and good legs.

Anyone remember Sonia's exercise DVD? LOL

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2020 6:26 PM

Maybe Kush can go away and then inexplicable come back in a year or two as bisexual. Lots of potential drama, and hawt scenes, there!

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2020 6:31 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like every East Indian matriarch they have o this show is a stuck up nasty bitch? Remember Zainab Masood? Interesting watching Zainab on the 10+ year old episodes on my local PBS station and Suki on BritBox. Both are such bitches.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2020 7:16 PM

I want Shabnam #2 to return. Kathy needs more to do! I can't remember her last semi-major storyline (sleeping with Mick's father, Buster, about which Shirley never found out?). Yes, Dean is returning.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2020 2:05 AM

Here's Dean on the bog, same place recent EE storylines have been found.

He used to be called Deano

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2020 8:06 AM

Remember that whole big plot where Max was going to make the sq homeless because none of them supported him when he was banged up for killing teenage Lucy?

Who thought that was a convincing storyline?

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2020 9:40 AM

Max and Linda are going to have a huge affair.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2020 1:55 AM

I cannot watch this shit atm, dire the writers!

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2020 10:24 AM

[quote]Nearly gagged when old lady Tina when in for a smooch on Frankie.

Her face! She looked like an evil leprechaun.

by Anonymousreply 44October 12, 2020 1:04 AM

Where's Shirley? She has disappeared. And when the f*** is Jane returning? Surely she knows by now that Max is no longer a threat. Doesn't she want to see her son, Bobby?

by Anonymousreply 45October 12, 2020 1:12 AM

It is barely watchable now. And with Kush leaving...

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2020 11:49 AM

The Jane thing was a weird one as the actress left for a break and must have quit. She must have woken up from her trance and got the hell away from The Beatles once and for all!

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2020 4:03 PM

Is Jane the one from the crazy angry lady meme?

by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2020 12:37 AM

WTF? No new episodes since Friday.

by Anonymousreply 49October 20, 2020 12:55 PM

I don’t watch this show or have BritBox, but it seems like a real failing that BritBox doesn’t have the license. LAME.

by Anonymousreply 50October 20, 2020 12:58 PM

[quote]Lou Beale was such a cow, LOL. Though she was always nice to Ian.

fun fact - the actress lived on my street. I also saw Sharon a few times. She used to visit her.

by Anonymousreply 51October 20, 2020 12:59 PM

Was Sharon slim then R51?

by Anonymousreply 52October 20, 2020 4:46 PM

Yes, R52.

by Anonymousreply 53October 20, 2020 4:59 PM

It would really help her if she lost a couple of stone and cut her hair

by Anonymousreply 54October 20, 2020 5:08 PM

Years ago - early 90s I guess, I was very into Eastenders for a while. I even motored out to the studios occasionally, where other fans would gather on the streets around the studio.

One day one of the residents of the street took me up to his flat and lo and behold he had a full view of Albert Square from his living room.

This was the era of Sanje & Mina and Adam Woodyatt and that Collins gurl were married. I'm too bad with names to remember who else. The actress who played his mother was having a lot of problems in real life. I even read her book. I don't recognise the person I was then.

by Anonymousreply 55October 20, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote]It would really help her if she lost a couple of stone and cut her hair

Does she have those ridiculously long extensions, so many gurls like her have now?

by Anonymousreply 56October 20, 2020 5:12 PM

Yes R56 and often curled and worn over the chest. Plus she's never been so heavy.

by Anonymousreply 57October 20, 2020 5:22 PM

[quote]Yes [R56] and often curled and worn over the chest.

LOL. Thought so.

by Anonymousreply 58October 20, 2020 5:31 PM

No, for assaulting Roxy.

by Anonymousreply 59October 20, 2020 5:37 PM

Sorry, that was for the earlier poster who asked if Dean served time for raping Linda.

EE doesn’t have a license with Britbox US? That makes no sense. Britbox US is run by BBC and ITV.

by Anonymousreply 60October 20, 2020 5:41 PM

Any nudes of the new Peter?

by Anonymousreply 61October 20, 2020 6:06 PM

I want to thank the person who invented "Closed Caption." Have trouble understanding their accents.

by Anonymousreply 62October 20, 2020 6:42 PM

Shirley and Gray are going to hook up. Wow!

by Anonymousreply 63October 20, 2020 10:29 PM

Peter and Ash are going to hook up! By the way, how could ANYONE think Kathy is 45 years old?! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 64October 21, 2020 5:36 AM

Kathy doesn’t look 45 but she doesn’t look 70 either. Leave my Kath alone.

Did Bobby accidentally kill his sister Lucy or did he have a momentary psychotic moment? From the look of things, he’s about to kill again.

by Anonymousreply 65October 21, 2020 11:48 AM

He accidentally killed Lucy. It looks like lockdown has had a bad effect on his mental health. I’m glad at least one of the soaps is tackling this issue.

by Anonymousreply 66October 21, 2020 1:27 PM

Bobby is obviously OCD. New Lily is such a brat. Hate her. Where's her bio dad?

by Anonymousreply 67October 21, 2020 10:38 PM

R67, Lily’s bio dad is Whitney’s brother. He’s been MIA for the past few years. He was hot looking.

by Anonymousreply 68October 21, 2020 11:18 PM

Stacey has three children from three different men? How slutty. Why no birth control or condoms?

by Anonymousreply 69October 22, 2020 3:04 AM

No child from her first love Bradley. I miss that character so much.

by Anonymousreply 70October 22, 2020 3:06 AM

R69 I resent that!

by Anonymousreply 71October 22, 2020 7:12 AM

Kathy is soooo annoying. I cringe every time I hear her gruff and butchy voice tutting at Ian at the caf.

by Anonymousreply 72October 22, 2020 7:21 AM

Bye bye Habiba.

Bitch couldn’t act and had a stupid character name.

by Anonymousreply 73October 22, 2020 9:28 PM

Kush should open an onlyfans to raise funds, he's gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 74October 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Eastenders have become a burden to watch. Even the early 2000s or late 1990s were better. The characters are so small and cartoon like. No one really cares about them. I force myself to watch it hoping it will turn around. Here's an opinion: Eastenders is roughly an accurate depiction of characters in the real world. And people are just shitty cartoon-like humanoids now!

by Anonymousreply 75October 23, 2020 10:17 AM

R75, I think Bobby is an exception nowadays. He’s very sympathetic and two dimensional.

by Anonymousreply 76October 23, 2020 1:16 PM

R68 his name was Ryan, played by Neil McDermott - I agree, he was hot.

I think the guy who played Andy - Jack Derges - was one of the hottest guys Eastenders has ever had though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 23, 2020 1:58 PM

I think Neil McDermott, Jack Derges, Paul Nicholls, David Witts and Davood Ghadami are the hottest guys ever on EE. Nicholls was particularly stunning. He hasn’t aged well, though.

by Anonymousreply 78October 23, 2020 4:59 PM

Paul showed his willy in a gay themed movie.

Ben Hardy was also a stunner

by Anonymousreply 79October 23, 2020 5:14 PM

Paul Nicholls was GORGEOUS!

by Anonymousreply 80October 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Years ago I enjoyed EastEnders on BBC In America, before that channel turned into one big shitfest of crap completely not related to British broadcasting.

by Anonymousreply 81October 23, 2020 5:20 PM

Tiffany has a fat ass. She's well suited to Keegan.

by Anonymousreply 82October 23, 2020 5:23 PM

Ben Hardy needs to do nudity before he hits the proverbial wall, as pretty blonds are wont to do.

by Anonymousreply 83October 23, 2020 5:26 PM

Talk about EastEnders hotties, Zack Morris as Keegan has to be one of the most gorgeous men that has ever appeared on this show.

by Anonymousreply 84October 23, 2020 5:31 PM

I wish BritBox with make all the episodes available. I am in the States and we’re about 12 years behind what they’re currently showing in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 85October 23, 2020 5:32 PM

R80, I agree that Zack Morris is one of the best looking guys ever on EE. But his character and his acting are bottom of the barrel in my book.

Ben Hardy never did anything for me although I realize he ‘s good looking. Zero sex appeal. His replacement is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 86October 23, 2020 10:40 PM

Here in the U.S., I watch 2008 episodes on PBS (Saturday mornings at 9 and 9:30 am) and current (2020) episodes on dailymotion.com. I must say that I find the 2008 episodes more interesting than the current ones. Why the HELL did the show kill off Ronnie Mitchell? Roxie was a tedious mess but Ronnie was a complex, interesting character!

by Anonymousreply 87October 24, 2020 1:27 AM

I'm watching from the beginning on Dailymotion. Up to 1988. God, it was great at the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 88October 24, 2020 1:28 AM

I loved the first years when it was on PBS.

The reveal of the father of Michelle's baby was so fabulously done.

by Anonymousreply 89October 24, 2020 1:41 AM

I tried to watch some episodes on Dailymotion and like YouTube, it just seems like an unorganized mess. The episodes are not organized in order of airdates. I would love to at least be able to watch the Den Watts return episodes in order.

by Anonymousreply 90October 24, 2020 2:56 AM

Is Dot Cotton still with us?

by Anonymousreply 91October 24, 2020 4:34 AM

She had what would have been a great "farewell" episode when Dr Legg died, but they brought her back to reintroduce smelly Dotty.

by Anonymousreply 92October 24, 2020 5:35 AM

Dot was ugly but lovable. Imagine waking up next to that in the morning though!

by Anonymousreply 93October 24, 2020 10:13 AM

R90, you have to do a search on Dailymotion that's like (play around) Classic Eastenders January 1987 or Jan 1987, etc. I get them by month. Save them in an file (Dailymotion does this automatically) then go into file and watch by date.

by Anonymousreply 94October 24, 2020 10:40 AM

Pretty sure Den's return episodes are available on YouTube or daily motion, I watched them in order last year. Sharon looked really good back then and bagged a hottie in Dennis!

by Anonymousreply 95October 24, 2020 10:50 AM

Even Ian was cute at the beginning!

by Anonymousreply 96October 24, 2020 10:56 AM

The guy who played Joey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 24, 2020 11:00 AM

Like Sharon and Michelle before me, I had a big crush on Calvin.

by Anonymousreply 98October 24, 2020 5:41 PM

I'd suck Joey off in the square with Dot Cotton watching

by Anonymousreply 99October 24, 2020 5:52 PM

Surely you mean Kelvin, R98. The actor’s gay, does a lot of musicals.

by Anonymousreply 100October 24, 2020 6:04 PM

Did anyone catch that beautiful scene between Stacey and that hot Kheerat. Superb acting by Lacy Turner. I love me some Bradley so her mentioning his death was very emotional for me. Oh and hell yeah. I would fuck that hot Kheerat right there in the office too.

by Anonymousreply 101October 24, 2020 7:39 PM

Lacy Turner really proved in those scenes what an invaluable asset she is to that show. Hopefully once she has that second kid she’ll return and stay for many years to come.

by Anonymousreply 102October 24, 2020 9:52 PM

Who was Joey? Why/how did he leave Walford?

by Anonymousreply 103October 24, 2020 11:37 PM

How long before Gray is found out?

by Anonymousreply 104October 25, 2020 1:52 AM

Gray didn't really kill her, or did he leave her to die?

Joey was Max and Jack's nephew. His dad was an irredeemably ugly, fat bully called Derek who bangs Kat right in her pussy!

by Anonymousreply 105October 25, 2020 9:01 AM

Gray pushed her and she got impaled by a knife in the dishwasher. Shit happens. Although he’s a tad more guilty of manslaughter than Janine, who really just pushed Barry while not intending to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 106October 25, 2020 2:37 PM

Janine left Barry to die, the fall didn't kill him. Both failed to get emergency help and are therefore culpable. Who leaves a dishwasher door open anyway?

I'd like to see Gray naked, chased around the square by the fraus of Walford, wielding torches and pitchforks

by Anonymousreply 107October 25, 2020 4:31 PM

Why hasn’t Sharon and Karen have any scenes together since Chantelle’s death. Sharon is the mother of Karen’s grandchild. They’ve both recently loss children. I hate when writers miss obvious character beats like that.

by Anonymousreply 108October 25, 2020 5:37 PM

R108 I saw that too. They really give Letitia very little, even the episodes with her son's death and funeral they didn't close the episode with her scenes or make her to main focus.

by Anonymousreply 109October 25, 2020 5:57 PM

Letitia’s arrogance is keeping her from ever losing weight. She need a slap down for her “I could give a monkeys” attitude.

by Anonymousreply 110October 25, 2020 6:02 PM

She isn't arrogant, she has big bones

by Anonymousreply 111October 25, 2020 6:11 PM

I love Sharon. Ruby, not so much. Martin is already on his THIRD marriage? Why hasn't Jane returned? I bet Gray will get what's coming to him on Christmas Day. Is Dot gone for good?

by Anonymousreply 112October 26, 2020 1:28 AM

R112 that was concise!

by Anonymousreply 113October 26, 2020 8:14 AM

We need a story line where a straight guy goes Gay For Pay. Really shake up the Square! Perhaps Gray, looses his job, etc.

by Anonymousreply 114October 26, 2020 2:20 PM

I like Ruby. She's so superior with her money and her nice wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 115October 26, 2020 2:34 PM

Last year I really enjoyed EastEnders and thought it was improving, now it's awful and getting worse. Sad how far and quickly it's fallen. They need to fire Jon Sen. Mick's story is the only one I'm finding remotely interesting.

by Anonymousreply 116October 26, 2020 2:50 PM

So Kush, who was ALWAYS the "good guy" is suddenly a villain?

by Anonymousreply 117October 31, 2020 4:58 PM

Damn Kush! That was horrible. Something will come through for the Slaters. I can’t imagine EastEnders without them but we know Kush is leaving. I predict Martin will find out how Ruby and Suki cheated. Suki needs to get checked and soon.

by Anonymousreply 118October 31, 2020 5:06 PM

Kush needs to be chased round the square naked by an enraged fat Kat

by Anonymousreply 119October 31, 2020 5:09 PM

If Ian would just lose 20 pounds and not dress like an unmade bed he'd look halfway decent.

by Anonymousreply 120October 31, 2020 5:27 PM

R114 Just the other day I was thinking Peter should be lured into the rentmen-gay escort scene. He was talking to Ash in the Prince Albert telling her how hard it was finding work right now. There's the perfect opportunity for some well-heeled guy to come in to the place and offer him some cash for sex. Plus, he's already a wannabe personal trainer. His clientele would simply change a bit.

by Anonymousreply 121November 1, 2020 12:06 AM

So what's Shirley "big upcoming storyline"? Dean is returning!

by Anonymousreply 122November 1, 2020 12:46 AM

Shirley takes Gray down to the basement of No. 1 for some BDSM, as he begs to be punished.

by Anonymousreply 123November 1, 2020 1:03 AM

Rumor that Frankie is actually Stuart’s biological daughter-her mother Katy had been sexually abusing Mick and Stuart.

by Anonymousreply 124November 1, 2020 6:49 PM

It's time to dispense with Stuart and Rainie. And who gets Abi Jr. when Max exits?

On another note, watching Bobby as an OCD germaphobe is about as interesting as hearing about Sean O'Connor's overfilled trash bins and marauding foxes.

by Anonymousreply 125November 1, 2020 9:11 PM

What does Kush see in Kat? She's 50 if she's a day, frightening looking under all that slap, looks the type to do loud farts and, after 4 kids, her titz must reach her saggy belly.

by Anonymousreply 126November 1, 2020 9:20 PM

R6 At some point we heard that Bailey was staying with some other family member (of Mitch's, I believe). They repeated this after Chantelle died, and Mitch mentioned that he was going there to tell Bailey about what had happened to Chantelle in person.

by Anonymousreply 127November 1, 2020 9:40 PM

R126, it’s a fucking ridiculous random pairing. They’re incompatible in every single way and he would never have been attracted to her-he was far more discerning in his taste when it came to pussy.

by Anonymousreply 128November 1, 2020 10:58 PM

Wait, is Max leaving the show???

by Anonymousreply 129November 2, 2020 1:48 PM

Apparently they're shutting EE down one character at a time.

by Anonymousreply 130November 2, 2020 1:49 PM

R129 Yes, that was announced back in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 2, 2020 4:40 PM

Ugh, Ian and Stacey are also leaving! WTF?

by Anonymousreply 132November 2, 2020 6:25 PM

Does Kheerat remove his turban when he has sex?

by Anonymousreply 133November 2, 2020 6:39 PM

Ian only out for an "extended break", ten weeks.

by Anonymousreply 134November 2, 2020 6:44 PM

Why hasn't Sharon's dodgy real dad shown up to give her some money?

by Anonymousreply 135November 2, 2020 7:15 PM

I just watch EE on PBS (currently 2008 episodes) and Wellard died!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 136November 2, 2020 8:26 PM

r136, that was a sad episode. It’s been wonderful watching the old PBS episodes and the current ones on BritBox.

A bit of sad news about Dame Barbara Windsor who played the legendary Peggy Mitchell. Her dementia has progressed to the point where she had to be put in a home.

by Anonymousreply 137November 2, 2020 8:46 PM

Danielle (spoiler: Ronnie's long-lost daughter) just arrived in Walford (on PBS, episodes from 2008 on now). Also, a new guy named Callum (NOT Ben's bf) arrived and he likes Stacey (who seems to be back with Bradley). Peggy is about to marry Archie and the Masoods are trying to start a take-away food business named Masala Masood.

by Anonymousreply 138November 2, 2020 11:27 PM

Oh I know all about this Archie. He’s going to be a lot of fun.

by Anonymousreply 139November 3, 2020 12:15 AM

Tina's the next to be written out.

She's kinda goofy, but sweet. I think I'll miss her.

by Anonymousreply 140November 12, 2020 6:14 PM

I’ll miss her, too. She was at her best when her mum Sylvie’s health was failing.

by Anonymousreply 141November 12, 2020 6:20 PM

I like Tina. She just about pulls off being close to fifty but dressing and behaving like a 14-year-old lesbian circa 2003.

by Anonymousreply 142November 12, 2020 6:21 PM

Has the actor who plays Peter done any nudity like the previous actor?

by Anonymousreply 143November 12, 2020 7:26 PM

They are getting rid of characters,like Tina and Kush, who viewers have warm feelings about and retaining caricatures of humans. Stupid shitty decisions.

by Anonymousreply 144November 12, 2020 7:57 PM

Maybe they enjoyed the family time during lockdown and want to stay away.

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2020 1:28 AM

What actor in their right mind would ask to be let go during a pandemic when soaps are about the only medium right now providing some kind steady work?

by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2020 7:08 PM

Shane Richie and Jessica Plummer - Alfie and Chantelle - are on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! 2020. I wonder how Chantelle’s fabulous mop of hair will go. Apart from them, I’ve heard only of Mo Farrah and Victoria Derbyshire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 16, 2020 2:49 PM

You've never heard of sexy AJ from Strictly Come Dancing?

by Anonymousreply 148November 16, 2020 4:17 PM

^ I’m Australian. I know Craig Revell Horwood ...

by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2020 12:41 AM

Too bad they don't want to do something different and provocative, cuz I can think of one way for Peter to make some cash pretty quickly to send to homeless Lauren and Louie.

Hollyoaks did it with gay Harry, but this would be a G4P rentboy story with Peter. Has any soap done that yet? And it would fit right in with him being a fledgling personal trainer.

by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2020 5:47 AM

That’s a great idea, R150. The least he could would be to present his hole on an OnlyFans page.

by Anonymousreply 151December 1, 2020 5:36 PM

R150 but he won't show cock or ass so would be a disappointment. Have we seen NuPeter shirtless yet?

by Anonymousreply 152December 1, 2020 5:36 PM

R151 Right! That would be another idea. .. And if broke Peter didn't even have the resources to set up his own cam equipment, then he could go to something like a flirt4free studio operator and do chats and performances in one of their "hotels" til he made enough to venture out on his own. .. He's so tall, that it would be believable to learn that Peter's proportionate peter has become very popular very quickly. .. I could also see a future story where some wealthy guy becomes slightly obsessed with him and wants him to be exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 153December 1, 2020 7:11 PM

R150/R150, those are excellent ideas.

by Anonymousreply 154December 2, 2020 3:58 PM

When Pete was a kid, he was a sweet kid. Now he’s an ass. I hate how he treats Bobby. Lucy wasn’t a big lost. She was such a bratty annoying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 155December 2, 2020 4:30 PM

You’d think he’d have worked through his anger at Bobby during the years he was in New Zealand. But this show, time and time again, “freezes” its characters so when they return to Walford after extended time away we not only don’t learn of what they were up to during that time we see no character development whatsoever. I’m looking especially at you, Kathy.

by Anonymousreply 156December 2, 2020 4:49 PM

Lol yea Kathy is pretty much the same person she always was in spite of all those years on the run.

At least when Sharon came back in 2001 she was written as more confident, sure of herself and stronger.

When she came back in 2012 she was a darker character with a drug problem, less cheerful because of all she'd gone through and mature because she had a kid.

Peter is still a good guy, they just need to twist him into someone more brooding to fit the story lines.

by Anonymousreply 157December 2, 2020 6:29 PM

R157, there was a tiny hint of a darker, even ruthless Kathy when she first reappeared but that vanished soon enough and she was back to being that reassuring shoulder to cry on buttering sandwiches in the cafe. The woman was most likely a serious grifter all those years she was on the run with Gavin. I’d like to see one of their victims turn up in Walford.

by Anonymousreply 158December 2, 2020 7:02 PM

I love Kathy just the way she is. I personally think she’s a stronger person as well. I’ve never seen her on Ian’s ass like she is now and she should be. She’s pissed and don’t care what anyone thinks.

by Anonymousreply 159December 2, 2020 7:50 PM

Since I only started watching EE ca. 2008, I only know the "Kathy"character from this run. . And honestly, I preferred Taylforth as "Sandy Roscoe" over on Hollyoaks. .. On EE, I get the idea that they really don't know what to do with her now beyond having her fill the vacuum left after Jane walked out of Ian's pathetic life.

by Anonymousreply 160December 2, 2020 8:52 PM

Kathy was pretty much the same character since 1985, just aged. She's not a leading lady type although she did justice to her rape storyline yonks ago

by Anonymousreply 161December 3, 2020 2:14 PM

Good god, that montage at the end of last night’s episode was atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 162December 5, 2020 6:01 PM

What was the montage?

by Anonymousreply 163December 5, 2020 6:22 PM

All the different suspects in Ian’s attack. Tina licking off blood from her hand-uggh.

by Anonymousreply 164December 5, 2020 6:33 PM

I thought the montage was well done. I love a good whodunnit. What Ian said to his mom Kathy was true in that there are no angels in that square. I hope we get a scene where Kathy reads everyone for filth and calls them out on their hypocrisy.

When for the love of God will Suki Panesar get her comeuppance? I can’t stand that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 165December 5, 2020 6:45 PM

Tina did it!

by Anonymousreply 166December 5, 2020 6:45 PM

There was one shot in the montage of Suki sitting in the nightclub looking up at where the CCTV camera is, showing us she was setting up her alibi. I’d like it to turn out she served time for GBH, perhaps towards someone who’d raped her, giving us some idea why she is the way she is.

by Anonymousreply 167December 5, 2020 7:24 PM

Sharon Beale, everybody.

by Anonymousreply 168December 10, 2020 10:33 PM

Sharon isn't divorced yet, surely?

by Anonymousreply 169December 10, 2020 10:39 PM

blech.

by Anonymousreply 170December 10, 2020 10:41 PM

If Leticia lost some weight she would still be a stunner

by Anonymousreply 171December 10, 2020 10:56 PM

RIP Barbara Windsor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 10, 2020 11:26 PM

Good grief! Another suicide story among The Carter Family. The show just did the one with Lee a few years ago.

Oh, and since Steven was stupidly killed off, they have to turn Peter into a bad Beale in order to create some "drama".

Still pissed about losing Kush, and not looking forward to Lucas Johnson returning. How does a serial killer of five get out in 10 years?

by Anonymousreply 173December 20, 2020 11:05 PM

Still waiting for Suki to get her ass kicked.

by Anonymousreply 174December 20, 2020 11:19 PM

R174, same reason Ian Beale was released from the hospital just a few days after a 50/50 chance he’d survive from bleeding on the brain.

Horrendous writing.

by Anonymousreply 175December 20, 2020 11:47 PM

And DI Thompson was so badly beaten that mortician Stuart thought he was dead ... yet he was able to crawl out of the coffin in the mortuary fridges where he'd been stashed with no clothes on ... and show up for work.

by Anonymousreply 176December 21, 2020 12:11 AM

Gray kills Tina.

Sharon's killing Ian.

Denise is contmplating on how Lucas didn't kill her.

Too much of same.

by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2020 8:06 AM

I wonder if Sharon will do the unthinkable and shag Squeal Beale so he doesn't annul their marriage?

by Anonymousreply 178December 29, 2020 9:31 AM

I don’t think Tina’a actually dead.

by Anonymousreply 179December 29, 2020 1:45 PM

She is dead, the actress confirmed this is how she leaves in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 180December 29, 2020 4:50 PM

R180, you really think she’d divulge a twist? She ain’t dead.

by Anonymousreply 181December 29, 2020 5:32 PM

r181, I agree. I’ve seen situations before when the actor say they and there character are gone and BAM, they show up as a big surprise. Whether she’s dead or not, let’s wrap this up and watch Gray get held accountable.

by Anonymousreply 182December 29, 2020 5:49 PM

Let's get him strip searched.

Why isn't Denny buried with his gorgeous dad?

by Anonymousreply 183December 29, 2020 6:09 PM

I think Tina's actually dead, and I'm thinking Gray probably sticks around long enough to stick it to lovestruck, Whitney?

by Anonymousreply 184December 29, 2020 8:11 PM

I think there’s a reason in last night’s episode they included a shot of the not quite shut trunk of Gray’s car. Tina didn’t suffocate. She survived.

by Anonymousreply 185December 29, 2020 8:16 PM

We'll see. .. But I thought that shot of the bit of shower curtain hanging out of the trunk of Gray's car was simply there to provide some added tension that Jack or DCI Arthurs might see it and ask the already-nervous and suspicious-acting Gray, "What's in the boot?"

by Anonymousreply 186December 29, 2020 9:10 PM

That’s true, R186.

I think the actress is totally bluffing when she said Tina died. They wouldn’t have given her a send-off of a brief confrontation scene followed by one single shot where it looks like he strangled her.

by Anonymousreply 187December 30, 2020 12:25 AM

I wonder what Gray did with Tina's body.

by Anonymousreply 188December 30, 2020 2:10 AM

I noticed that Friday's EE episode that included Mick finally confronting pedophile Katy and confessing to Linda what's going on with him was written by the amazing Kevin Rundle from Hollyoaks. As Senior Story Consultant and writer, Rundle shepherded that soap's recent award-winning storyline about sexual abuse inflicted upon teenage boys, Ollie and Brody, by football coach, Buster.

by Anonymousreply 189January 2, 2021 12:58 AM

Danny Dyer was dire yet again in that episode but man, Simine Lahbib was fucking great and so was Kellie Bright. It was well written, Rundle did a good job. Maybe things will improve in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 190January 4, 2021 5:06 PM

Lahbib was great as the lessie prison governor is Bad Girls

by Anonymousreply 191January 4, 2021 6:38 PM

Danny Hatchard looked semi-hot with that hairstyle and scruff.

by Anonymousreply 192January 4, 2021 6:59 PM

This is my first time seeing Lee Carter. Is he the gay son?

by Anonymousreply 193January 4, 2021 7:23 PM

R193 No. The gay son is "Jonathan (Johnny) Carter."

Two actors have played the role: Sam Strike (l) and Ted Reilly (r).

They need to recast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 4, 2021 8:49 PM

Danny-Boy (such a stupid name) should have been replaced by the guy who plays Ben. That guy looks a lot like D-B.

by Anonymousreply 195January 4, 2021 9:58 PM

R195 Yeah, he saw the light and finally dropped the "Boy" some time ago, going by "Danny Hatchard" now.

by Anonymousreply 196January 4, 2021 10:14 PM

Ah, R196, that’s good. Is he out?

by Anonymousreply 197January 4, 2021 10:16 PM

R197 Not to my knowledge, but then I don't really follow him.

by Anonymousreply 198January 4, 2021 10:28 PM

None of the UK soaps did that well for the Christmas episode, but EE was at the bottom.

In another news. dull Sonia is exiting, while Dotty is returning, ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 7, 2021 9:49 PM

Sharon will no doubt be reduced to a catatonic blob when her scheme is finally exposed. Of course this will happen on or around the anniversary of Denny’s death next month. Playing catatonic is the only thing Leticia Dean is good at. Remember how Sharon responded to Dennis’ murder? Although apparently Dean was reeling from the collapse of her marriage, was in an extreme depression and the script supposedly had to he rewritten to give her as little dialogue as possible because poor Tish had to be spoon fed her lines.

by Anonymousreply 200January 8, 2021 1:32 PM

R200 she either goes catatonic or flies off somewhere. Saying that, I'm glad they've been putting her front and centre for the last 2 years. Before then she barely got an interesting storyline.

I think Letitia is an excellent actress and has kept Sharon very distinct. Saying that, I wish she'd watch her only fitness DVD and lose some weight. She's got a very pretty face but I'm sick of seeing her in baggy black tops.

by Anonymousreply 201January 8, 2021 5:33 PM

R201, I respectfully disagree. I think Dean’s an awful actress and had only been good as camp value now and then (like her bit in the kitchen last night).

I doubt Sharon will just fly off somewhere. She’ll have to face some consequences for what she’s doing to Ian.

by Anonymousreply 202January 8, 2021 5:49 PM

I mean in the face of huge loss they either send her catatonic or send her off screen. Why do you think she's a horrible actress? She plays Sharon very believably as a certain type of woman.

by Anonymousreply 203January 8, 2021 5:56 PM

Her acting has always been either stiff or over the top. There’s a reason she’s never been nominated for any awards. I admit I thought she did a good job in the scenes when Sharon was face to face with Den again but that’s probably because her own real life emotions fuelled her work. She’s widely regarded as a crappy actress but loved as an “icon.”

by Anonymousreply 204January 8, 2021 6:17 PM

I wouldn't say she has been considered a crappy actress.

by Anonymousreply 205January 8, 2021 6:19 PM

I thought Letitia Dean did excellent work when Sharon was mourning over her son Denny.

by Anonymousreply 206January 8, 2021 7:50 PM

R206 I agree, she is very underrated and can be terrific

by Anonymousreply 207January 8, 2021 10:52 PM

Loved Linda’s assault on Katy. I wish it was shot in close-up, though.

by Anonymousreply 208January 12, 2021 4:09 PM

R208 That was Shirl who assaulted Katy. ;-)

And Sharon can't possibly believe she'll get away with poisoning Ian. Anyone with half a brain cell can see what's going on.

Another cancer arc for Jean? .. Enough already.

Suki hitting on Peter. ... ewwww. .. Is she going to pay him? .. This would only be interesting if it were Peter's first step to becoming a full-fledged, heteroflexible rent boy.

On another note, I see Ben is still wearing grandpa's zipper polo from the 50s.

by Anonymousreply 209January 13, 2021 8:27 PM

How did Sharon lose her money from inheriting from Den and Dennis?

by Anonymousreply 210January 13, 2021 8:39 PM

R209, sorry, I meant Linda, the actress who plays Shirley! Heh heh.

by Anonymousreply 211January 13, 2021 10:06 PM

Shirley is still dressing like a tart?

by Anonymousreply 212January 14, 2021 10:12 AM

Sharon won't really go through with shagging Squeal Beale?!

by Anonymousreply 213January 14, 2021 6:45 PM

So Suki really get to chomp on Peter’s meat. I wonder if she swallowed his load. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 214January 14, 2021 10:17 PM

Sharon? You in danger girl.

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2021 6:42 PM

I bet Lauren gave rubbish blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 216January 17, 2021 9:20 PM

R216 Put a big glob of peanut butter on it, and she'd lick it clean.

by Anonymousreply 217January 18, 2021 8:22 AM

Jesus Christ, how bad was last night’s episode?

by Anonymousreply 218January 23, 2021 6:44 PM

R218 I kept watching just to see how bad it was going to get.

by Anonymousreply 219January 23, 2021 7:04 PM

Ian didn't even have his oyster card

by Anonymousreply 220January 23, 2021 8:18 PM

I think he still had his wallet on him. I think this is a fake-out and it isn’t his ten week departure. The Jake Wood/Max departure must be tied into this, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 221January 23, 2021 9:34 PM

I was obsessed back when my PBS showed the main seasons with Bianca and Rickaaaay, Ian Beale, Carol Jackson, Grant and Phil, etc. Even bought commemorative booklets in London on the show.

But then the character David Wicks (Bianca's secret sire!) departed, and my PBS station dropped the franchise, and so for me it was Goodnight, Vienna.

by Anonymousreply 222January 23, 2021 9:47 PM

I wonder if Ian tried a fondle Sharon's tits?

by Anonymousreply 223January 23, 2021 10:15 PM

I'd take Peter into the bogs of The Queen Vic, pull his pants down and deep throat his 8-incher!

by Anonymousreply 224January 24, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]I'd take Peter into the bogs of The Queen Vic, pull his pants down and deep throat his 8-incher!

So proud!

by Anonymousreply 225January 24, 2021 6:09 PM

Kate Oates on Davood ....

"Davood is a fantastic actor and a HUGELY popular company member, so we will miss him HUGELY."

So why did his HUGELY get axed?

by Anonymousreply 226January 24, 2021 6:21 PM

Would you swallow his load, R224?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 227January 24, 2021 8:22 PM

Yes I certainly would R227 then rim his ass

by Anonymousreply 228January 24, 2021 8:57 PM

What I wouldn’t give to lick Davood’s feets.

by Anonymousreply 229January 24, 2021 9:08 PM

Do you think Peter has blond pubes?

by Anonymousreply 230January 24, 2021 10:15 PM

I bet he does.

by Anonymousreply 231January 24, 2021 11:20 PM

I imagine it would be the same color as his chest hair (visible if you click the link).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 25, 2021 2:36 AM

Mmmm he's lovely. Pity no nipple shots

by Anonymousreply 233January 25, 2021 7:25 AM

I bet Peter has a really horny pink penis head

by Anonymousreply 234January 25, 2021 9:08 AM

I'm thinking Hudson doesn't show his full chest, because he's still kinda dough-y and might need some more work in the gym. He used to shave it too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 25, 2021 7:49 PM

I also wonder where those cheek bones came from. A few years ago, his face looked different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 25, 2021 7:53 PM

He's a beauty, I'd buy his apples

by Anonymousreply 237January 25, 2021 9:16 PM

R236, oh dear. He was creepy looking. A forner fattie, I would suspect.

by Anonymousreply 238January 27, 2021 4:12 PM

R15, What PBS is showing old episodes?

by Anonymousreply 239January 27, 2021 4:38 PM

WLIW/Ch 21 in NY is currently showing episodes from October 2008.

by Anonymousreply 240January 27, 2021 6:38 PM

Just when you thought the show couldn’t get any worse than shit like last night’s episode happened.

Can Lucas please drown little Lexi? Please?

by Anonymousreply 241January 29, 2021 3:35 AM

Lexi was a nasty little turn to Ian. Be funny if they chopped her

by Anonymousreply 242January 29, 2021 3:52 PM

Any bulge shots of Peter?

by Anonymousreply 243January 29, 2021 4:09 PM

Yeah, R241 ... I didn't think any kid could be more annoying than Amy, but Lexi is just OTT in every fuckin' scene.

I have no interest in Billy's "feelings". By the time he shouted, "You're dead to me!" and smashed the teapot, I was laughing. Goodbye.

And how does a serious offender on license like Lucas just pick up and go on holiday to Ibiza without applying to the parole board for approval? .. And moving onto the Square? They already said, part of Lucas' restrictions was to stay off the Square and away from Denise. This story is rather unbelievable.

Oh god, more of Kathy nagging Sharon about Ian coming up. How many more scenes like this are we going to get? .. And speaking of Sharon, why is she getting cozy with Phil? He's just as much to blame for Denny's death as Ian, since he's the one who caused the boat to sink in the first place. Makes no sense.

They should really think about having another gay in the wings already for the eventual Ben-Callum split over Callum's secret. I'd guess Ben will go back to anonymous hook-ups via Crusadr, but having a recast Johnny Carter around to console Callum would make sense, as our Junior Solicitor would probably understand Constable Halfwit's dilemma with The Mitchells.

by Anonymousreply 244January 30, 2021 7:58 PM

I don't look at ratings much, but I noticed during the last reporting period that three of the four episodes of EE didn't even make the Top 30 programmes, and the episode for18 Jan. only pulled in something over 18% of the audience with a consolidated figure of about 4.3 million viewers. (Yeah, watching poisoned Ian stumble around the square while Kathy and Max nagged him about Sharon and going to the doctor was pretty dull. .. Team Oates-Sen has been there two years now .. there doesn't seem to be much upward movement.

by Anonymousreply 245February 2, 2021 8:13 PM

Letitia Dean deserves a Best Actress nomination for her great work this year. She's underappreciated.

by Anonymousreply 246February 2, 2021 8:31 PM

Kellie Bright’s delivery of “Well, shame on you, Sharon. SHAME ON YOU” was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 247February 3, 2021 10:16 PM

R247 what was she referring to?

by Anonymousreply 248February 3, 2021 11:11 PM

Sharon knowing that Phil was the one who attacked Ian and letting Tina get accused of it.

by Anonymousreply 249February 4, 2021 3:16 PM

The new guy (said to be a ladies man).

James Farrar to play Zach Hudson.

Such a deep cum gutter. It almost looks a little freaky .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 5, 2021 8:34 AM

I guess he’s for Whitney-yawn.

by Anonymousreply 251February 5, 2021 3:20 PM

I've been waiting for them to put Whitney and Kush together for about two years now. So it looks like they're finally doing it, but then he gets the heave-ho. Way to go EE.

by Anonymousreply 252February 5, 2021 5:03 PM

Big announcement tonight, apparently. It’s supposedly good news but I’ll be the judge of that.

by Anonymousreply 253February 8, 2021 6:54 PM

Maddy Hill as Nancy Carter is returning after five years. Good news in my book.

by Anonymousreply 254February 8, 2021 8:36 PM

I like Maddy as Nancy, but I would prefer to hear that Jonathan Carter has been recast.

by Anonymousreply 255February 8, 2021 8:38 PM

R135 Apparently, they've just filmed scenes for Gavin's upcoming funeral-wake.

Per Digital Spy:

[quote] New on-location pictures from production have confirmed that Gavin Sullivan (Paul Nicholas) has been killed off, though presumably off-screen as there is currently no news on plans to bring him back. We see arch enemies Sharon (Letitia Dean) and Kathy Beale (Gillian Taylforth) leave the 'Celebration of Life' wake for Sharon's biological father and Kathy's ex-husband, with the pictures show a sign saying: "Gavin Sullivan 1946-2021".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 8, 2021 9:20 PM

Will he leave all his worldly goods to "Princess"?

by Anonymousreply 257February 8, 2021 9:25 PM

He no doubt will, R257, but realistically wouldn’t his assets have been frozen? I hope if she does get a windfall Ian blackmails her for it and he gives the money to Kathy and also to Bobby’s foundation for Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 258February 8, 2021 10:02 PM

I got the idea that Gavin didn't have much when he was last on. As I recall, he bought that house out in the country with Sharon's money; at the end, he was arrested.

by Anonymousreply 259February 8, 2021 10:20 PM

Yeah, R259, I suspect there will be some retconning going on there.

I still can’t believe we never got a positive confirmation of Wilmott-Brown’s death. And wouldn’t he have left anything to Kathy?

by Anonymousreply 260February 8, 2021 10:42 PM

R260 Thinking about it ... Given that Wilmott-Brown had a heart attack, he could have survived, but suffered some long-term disability and eventually been transferred by "the board" to a nursing facility where he had to be spoon fed. ... And he would have been a good candidate for residents of Albert Square to read about in the newspaper reporting that he died there last year due to COVID ... with a very messy and complicated probate still pending.

by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2021 3:10 AM

Yeah, R261, I thimk they kept his condition ambiguous on purpose. Shamelessness and other idiots at WW insisted he’d died but there never was any confirnation of any kind. And there was never any investigation of his son’s murder, was there? Phil was responsible for that.

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2021 2:00 PM

How could Ian blackmail Sharon? There's nothing linking her to his poisoning. Plus she has that voicemail

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2021 5:41 PM

You don’t know what evidence could surface, R263. At least Ian has a damning toxicology report now.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2021 5:50 PM

We’re talking Ian Beale here, the Master of blackmails. Or him and his mom Kathy could do it the EastEnders way bust Sharon and Phil out, with receipts, in front of the whole cast at the Queen Vic. I also don’t think Tina is dead so her showing up would be the cherry on top.

by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2021 6:24 PM

Well, I hope Max contributes something to exposing Sharon and Phil before he leaves Walford on the 19th.

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2021 7:28 PM

I'm thinking maybe Max makes contact with the doctor, letting him know that Ian is now missing, and presses the medic for the results of the toxicology tests. Perhaps the doctor would communicate what they found to him, because Max was actually there in the exam room with Ian when the tests were ordered, so he's already privy to Ian's medical condition. With that info, Max could blackmail Sharon for attempted first degree murder and get the money he's owed from her (or Phil), which would allow him to leave.

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2021 7:37 PM

That’s a good theory, R267. And probably more or less correct.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Max is such a tosser though so I want him to have a drab little exit

by Anonymousreply 269February 10, 2021 7:44 AM

R243 You might see more of "Peter" on the February 16th episode:

[quote] Meanwhile, Ash has been out all night with Peter Beale, drowning her sorrows from the break up. It’s clear that Peter is still smitten with Ash and he tries to get her to come back to his place. Ash refuses to respond to his flirting and politely turns him down. But Peter won’t be beaten just yet. In a bid to get her attention, he runs laps of Albert Square in nothing but a superhero cape.

Sounds entirely stupid, though.

by Anonymousreply 270February 10, 2021 6:06 PM

Will Peter be in a gold jock strap?

by Anonymousreply 271February 12, 2021 7:14 PM

If Peter's actually supposed to be naked under the cape, then maybe they put him in a flesh-colored sock with some VELCRO® attached to his pubes.

by Anonymousreply 272February 12, 2021 10:02 PM

Uhhh...so is there going to be a storyline where Sharon’s baby Albie has Downs Syndrome and she didn’t even know it?

by Anonymousreply 273February 13, 2021 2:18 AM

Cheeky chappy light entertainment guy Brian Conley has been cast as Sonia’s long lost father Terry Cant. Or, as I’m sure Danny Dyer will endlessly call him, Terry Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 274February 15, 2021 7:55 PM

Can someone just kill Keegan now and put him out of his misery? So sick of his Debbie Downer routine (albeit, he does look better with some hair on his head). btw - Just last week, Dottie was begging Ruby for more hours at the club, with the boss saying she'd see what she could do, but now there are hours available for Keegan to work there as well?

Jack's a real asshat to tell Max about Mick's sexual abuse. In the past, the show has tried hard to make Jack and Mick look like their some kind of best mates.

Still can't believe they're finally putting Whit and Kush together, only to write him off. And just as anticipated, I really enjoyed their scene.

On the flip side, I figured they were heading towards a Phil and Kat hook-up months ago, but what a descent for her going from hot Kush to fugly Filth.

Had to laugh at Kathy's line about Sharon being "a manky ol' swamp" .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 275February 15, 2021 8:58 PM

Well, R275, she was actually referring to Sharon’s pussy, saying Phil was “going fishing in some manky old swamp” after the line about “bridge under the water.”

Kat and Phil? Give me a fucking break. ZERO chemistry between those two. This relationship could ultimately sink the ship IMO.

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2021 2:26 PM

Yeah, I got what Kathy was referring to, R276. That's why it made me laugh. Thanks for the full line.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2021 6:54 PM

Kathy’s reading of Sharon to Phil was one of the funniest things I’ve seen on EE in quite awhile. It’s a shame because Kath was best mates with Sharon’s mom, the LEGENDARY Angie Watts.

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2021 8:28 PM

Walford's new supercouple?

blech!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2021 9:03 PM

I’m telling you, I think a Kat/Phil pairing could be the final nail in the coffin of this show. Viewers will be switching off in droves.

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2021 9:28 PM

R280 How appropriate that their smushname can be "Khil".

by Anonymousreply 281February 17, 2021 4:56 PM

Haha, R281. That’s perfect.

by Anonymousreply 282February 17, 2021 6:46 PM

Just curious. How long will we have to wait for Phil to get a comeuppance? His pudgy ugly ass always winning is getting very, very tiresome. Would it kill the writers for Ian to come back and have a truly successful revenge on Phil for once?

How did Max’ trifling ass get custody of Baby Abi? Why didn’t Tanya get custody?

by Anonymousreply 283February 17, 2021 6:56 PM

Max killed his daughter and no repercussions

by Anonymousreply 284February 17, 2021 8:25 PM

Since Max was in prison for a crime he didn't commit, perhaps that can be looked upon as some kind of 'replacement' repercussion.

by Anonymousreply 285February 17, 2021 8:34 PM

No he only served a few months and he is repulsive. How could lovely Lucy allow him to deflower her?

by Anonymousreply 286February 17, 2021 8:38 PM

Abi died after Max did his time in prison.

Phil should pay for ordering the hit job on Wilmott-Brown’s son Luke. Or at least for having his choppers removed.

by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2021 9:27 PM

Phil lost Peggy. He's suffered enuf, innit?

by Anonymousreply 288February 17, 2021 10:21 PM

Those fraus over at WW can’t handle the possibility that Steve McFadden wasn’t at Barb’s memorial service because a rift had developed between them. Ross Kemp was there and apparently gave a deeoly moving eulogy.

by Anonymousreply 289February 17, 2021 11:21 PM

When Windsor passed, McFadden said he was "devastated." Articles indicated that due to COVID restrictions, no more than 30 people could attend recent service. (See quote in linked article.) Maybe Steve will be involved in the much larger wake that they're already planning for 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290February 18, 2021 10:51 PM

Nope, R290. They were estranged. McFadden apparently got into a fight with Barbara’s husband Scott over a business matter-he was McFadden’s manager for a few years. Barbara naturally took her husband’s side and the longstanding personal friendship between her and McFadden came to an end.

by Anonymousreply 291February 19, 2021 10:34 PM

The guy playing Isaac has a fugly nose and a horrible speaking voice. Not sexy AT ALL.

What the fuck is up with Sharon befriending Jean? And is the show now being sponsored by Greggs, hence the two iced buns references? Will tomorrow night’s episode feature their sausage rolls?

by Anonymousreply 292February 24, 2021 3:52 PM

Why shouldn't Sharon befriend weird Jean?

by Anonymousreply 293February 24, 2021 5:17 PM

r293, I agree with that question. Yes, Jean has some emotional challenges but she’s probably the sweetest person in the whole Square.

by Anonymousreply 294February 24, 2021 7:28 PM

Yes but this is strrictly a contrivance so Jean can be a go between for her and Kat who’s now shagging Phil.

by Anonymousreply 295February 24, 2021 8:05 PM

Sharon is much sexier than kitty Kat. And a better actress.

by Anonymousreply 296February 24, 2021 8:56 PM

Jessie Wallace, by all accounts, is a total cunt but she’s a much better actress than Tish Dean. There’s a reason Wallace has won a shitload of awards and Tish ain’t won crap.

by Anonymousreply 297February 25, 2021 8:34 PM

There’s a very interesting interview with soap star agent turned novelist Melanie Blake in which she says the following:

And look at Ronnie and Roxy in EastEnders – truly one of the biggest mistakes ever in the history of soap – that should never have been allowed to happen, I still can’t believe no one stepped in to stop it. Talking of Eastenders, nobody knows this as I have never told this story before but Kathy wasn’t meant to be killed off. Gillian always intended to return at some point but Adam Woodyatt went to the bosses and said he was tired of the stuff he was getting and wanted something juicy so came up with the idea of killing off his mum off screen and that was that.

It took 15 years of pitching to get around that mistake. And not only is she still a fabulous actress, but doesn’t she look amazing, she hasn’t changed a bit – Ian Beale looks like her dad! It’s dog eat dog, they’re best of friends but it’s dog eat dog. If it hadn’t been for me pitching over and over to get Kathy back It wasn’t easy – it was only after they saw her in Hollyoaks that they realised how much EastEnders was missing her and hired her, by then I wasn’t actually working with Gillian as she’d taken some time out after moving back from Liverpool where she’d been filming Hollyoaks so they called her direct – but it was my idea.

by Anonymousreply 298February 26, 2021 2:31 PM

Thank you Melanie Blake! Damn Adam, that was cold but Gillian is ageless and Adam looks like shit. At least he lost that Charlie Slater weight.

by Anonymousreply 299February 26, 2021 2:39 PM

The fraus at WW are in denial over their precious little Adam getting Kathy killed off screen. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 300February 26, 2021 6:01 PM

Great clip about 12 minutes in about a little show premiering soon called EastEnders:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 5, 2021 11:41 PM

So are Vinnie and Callum going to engage in the homosex. I’m guessing they’ll do it the night before Callum marries Ben.

by Anonymousreply 302March 24, 2021 9:54 PM

TMI.

[quote] So I've got the biggest bollock in the world and the smallest bollock in the world. If it's a cold day then my winkle looks like a little slug lying on an apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 2, 2021 10:12 PM

It must be doing in his nut (s).

by Anonymousreply 304April 2, 2021 11:14 PM

Maybe Oates should run with this real-life story for a PSA on EastEnders.

Linda can be the first to notice that something doesn't look right down there.

After surgery Mick can walk around the flat wearing the recommend jock strap!

And countless jokes about him not being able to have sex for six whole weeks!

by Anonymousreply 305April 2, 2021 11:56 PM

I hate the kid playing Lily. But at least they’ve recently gotten rid of her Junior Chav hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 306April 4, 2021 6:17 PM

I hate the little bastard Lexi, as nasty as her turd of a father

by Anonymousreply 307April 4, 2021 6:48 PM

Wow! Suki has a heart after all. I love watching her daughter Ash read her for filth. Long overdue!

by Anonymousreply 308April 4, 2021 7:08 PM

Did Suki get to suck on Peter's big dong?

by Anonymousreply 309April 4, 2021 8:20 PM

Not on that. She swallowed his load and loved it.

by Anonymousreply 310April 4, 2021 8:26 PM

So Sharon's gonna take a ride on the Kheeretmobile?

Does he take his turban off during sex?

by Anonymousreply 311April 6, 2021 9:10 PM

Sharon and Kheerat is almost as bad a pairing as Kat and Kush. And Kat and Phil. And Kush and Denise.

by Anonymousreply 312April 6, 2021 9:35 PM

Sharon is still sexy at least as a MILF with big boobs and good legs

by Anonymousreply 313April 6, 2021 9:37 PM

And a big bum. Don’t forget the bum.

by Anonymousreply 314April 6, 2021 9:40 PM

Letitia is very top heavy. Maybe she's a drinker.

by Anonymousreply 315April 6, 2021 10:07 PM

I bet she is. Bitch probably loves a G&T the second it’s a wrap.

by Anonymousreply 316April 6, 2021 10:43 PM

Letitia was extremely good in the Denny dead episodes yet no award nominations. Snobbery.

by Anonymousreply 317April 6, 2021 10:46 PM

I disagree. I think she’s a very weak actress who is given a pass time and time again because of her “personality.”

by Anonymousreply 318April 6, 2021 11:24 PM

I guess they’ll have to drop in some mention about Prince Philip in tonight’s episode?

by Anonymousreply 319April 9, 2021 2:35 PM

R319 Your comment reminded me of this article from a few months ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 13, 2021 3:54 AM

EastEnders is so weird. Like the Slaters are like Holy deities. Scumbag Stacey robbed hundreds of thousands from Ruby because reasons yet someone farts in Stacey’s presence and she goes full chav?

Also King Fug Stewart/Stuart gay bashed Ben on Pride weekend and faced no consequences. So, so weird.

by Anonymousreply 321April 13, 2021 5:01 PM

[quote] Does he take his turban off during sex?

I’m picturing waist-length curls. Think Naveen Andrews in The English Patient.

by Anonymousreply 322April 13, 2021 5:03 PM

[quote] Paul showed his willy in a gay themed movie.

Was that Clapham Junction with Paul Nicholls? It’s terrible but watchable. James Willy shows off his pink cock when cottaging with Rupert Graves in a Maurice reunion.

by Anonymousreply 323April 13, 2021 5:07 PM

Yes R323 that's the one, it was made to celebrate the 40th anniversary of homosexuality being decriminalised here in the UK

by Anonymousreply 324April 13, 2021 6:03 PM

Davood's got a new gig! That was quick! I might have to start watching Holby again. I gave it up not long after they fucked-up Marc Elliott's "Isaac Mayfield" character.

imo - The show has been a real mess the last couple of years - reflected in it's piss-poor ratings (no longer even in the Top 50 shows). I guess the EP from "Casualty" has been moved over to try to fix it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 16, 2021 8:01 PM

He’s so yummy. Too bad he probably won’t cross over on Casualty with the gay kid who played his little brother on EE.

by Anonymousreply 326April 16, 2021 8:20 PM

Oh my God, they killed Kush! You bastards!

He had a hot ass (and feets) but he couldn’t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 327April 19, 2021 8:00 PM

Gray killed Kush. It’s past time for Gray to be put down as the murderous mutt that he is. Fuck this sorry ass writing.

by Anonymousreply 328April 19, 2021 10:02 PM

I guess they did this to make room for Sharon's brother?

Poor Whitney. Who in the Square will want to fuck her now? Her vag is cursed!

by Anonymousreply 329April 20, 2021 1:29 AM

So there will no doubt be a Who Killed Gray storyline since anyone close to Chantelle, Tina or Kush would be out for revenge. I hope the murderer is Carmel,

by Anonymousreply 330April 20, 2021 2:47 AM

What a waste of Kush's lovely big fat pinga. That Gray is a complete shite. And I highly doubt when he was born "Gray" was a viable name.

If EE go lazy and have all the CCTV in the tube not working they need to go fuck themselves. As a Londoner I know we are on camera every second we are in stations and trains.

by Anonymousreply 331April 20, 2021 11:19 AM

I was over the Gray story a few months ago. The death of Kush makes it even worse.

As someone on Digital Spy opined, they originally promoted this as a powerful domestic abuse drama, and it's basically devolved into a shock-effect serial killer story.

And I've been over anything furthering "Poor Pitiful Whitney," since even before the Leo King material aired. I can only guess we'll get more of that with Gray and Whit.

by Anonymousreply 332April 20, 2021 10:10 PM

I’d have been much more OK if Gray had murdered Tiff, Keegan, Whitney or Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 333April 20, 2021 10:29 PM

Before he exits, can Gray murder Mitch?

by Anonymousreply 334April 21, 2021 12:45 AM

Mitch, Lexi, Lola, the list could go on and on.

by Anonymousreply 335April 21, 2021 4:08 AM

That new soap from the BBC can't come soon enough. Any rumors on who the creator will be?

by Anonymousreply 336April 21, 2021 11:12 PM

R336, maybe Tony Jordan and Sarah Phelps?

by Anonymousreply 337April 22, 2021 1:01 AM

EastEnders' Katie Jarvis yelled 'black lives don't matter', 'dirty black cunts' & 'I was on EastEnders, I am a celebrity'; slapped child on seaside rampage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 23, 2021 3:46 PM

Katie Jarvis is obviously a trainwreck. I hope she at least went to see a dermatologist and a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 339April 23, 2021 11:17 PM

Who would you fellate in the middle of the Square after a drink in The Vic, now Kush has gone to eternal wastage?

Peter, of course. Maybe mad Gray. Ben isn't awful. Sharon's new brother.

by Anonymousreply 340April 24, 2021 5:47 AM

r340, either Kheeret or Vinner Panesar, or both.

by Anonymousreply 341April 24, 2021 6:07 AM

R340 Cole or Lance -- separately or together -- since they've been rumored to bring someone new in for the occasional three-way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 24, 2021 8:35 PM

Here's that favorite word of Oates again: HUGE.

And it'll have to be, since the show has recently been sinking to below 4 million viewers (in the consolidated, no less) for some episodes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343May 2, 2021 11:33 PM

The ratings are at an all time low now. The producing team needs to be gone. The show should take off July and August and retool.

by Anonymousreply 344May 4, 2021 1:46 AM

Sharon and Kheerat?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 345May 20, 2021 8:08 AM

I know. So stupid. Yet another in a long line of idiotic, chemistry-free pairings of Denise/Jack, Denise/Kush, Kat/Kush and Kat/Phil.

by Anonymousreply 346May 21, 2021 4:05 PM

You and me both bruh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347May 30, 2021 12:52 PM

I’m not one for comedy mugs, but I am Considering putting this on my Christmas list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348May 30, 2021 12:52 PM

Does Keerat keep his turban when he eats Sharon's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 349May 30, 2021 12:58 PM

I’m picturing long hair conditioned with olive oil, glinting in the candlelight, a la Naveen Andrews in The English Patient.

by Anonymousreply 350May 30, 2021 1:03 PM

Does Kat enjoying having Phil in her box?

by Anonymousreply 351May 30, 2021 1:07 PM

R351, see r349

by Anonymousreply 352May 30, 2021 5:12 PM

This will be weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 30, 2021 11:06 PM

This will be weird

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 30, 2021 11:07 PM

It says the change is only for three weeks while Euro football interrupts the schedule.

by Anonymousreply 355May 31, 2021 8:32 PM

I love it when both Nancy and Linda sport the Princess Ying Yaowlak look from The King and I.

by Anonymousreply 356May 31, 2021 9:55 PM

I noticed that tonight, R356. I'm kind of thinking that there is some sort of symbolism in Nancy sporting the same weird hair-do as Linda. (At least it's weird here in the states.). Makes Linda look like a crone and Nancy, well, her being so young, when she sports that do no one is going to think she's more than 45 or so.

by Anonymousreply 357May 31, 2021 11:04 PM

I do remember them both sporting that do back when Nancy was first on the show. I thought she might have outgrown it, though, unlike her mother, who I believe does suffer from arrested development.

by Anonymousreply 358June 1, 2021 2:28 AM

R325 Poor Davood.

Kush gets killed off on EE, now the BBC has cancelled Holby City.

No surprise, though. I haven't seen that mess in the Top 50 shows for quite some time.

I remember when they canceled serial drama, Cuffs (the one with the hot gay cop in the lead), I thought they should have kept that one and cancelled Holby instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359June 2, 2021 11:45 PM

Davood needs to flash his bum and pinga in some indie movie or mag.

by Anonymousreply 360June 3, 2021 10:06 AM

Maybe Kate Oates hates him.

Can he move across to Casualty?

by Anonymousreply 361June 3, 2021 11:58 AM

Maybe they can cast Davood in the new 'Northern soap' the BBC is creating.

The Holby cancellation is supposedly where they're getting the money from to pay for that one.

by Anonymousreply 362June 3, 2021 6:41 PM

Anywhere Davood shows his feets is fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 363June 4, 2021 2:44 AM

He needs to show ass and willy before it's too late!

by Anonymousreply 364June 4, 2021 6:47 AM

Jags got killed in prison.

He had a hot…oh wait…never mind.

by Anonymousreply 365June 24, 2021 10:57 PM

ZZZzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 366June 24, 2021 11:12 PM

I hope Tiffany dies.

by Anonymousreply 367August 8, 2021 8:44 PM

An easy fix for this show is if they inserted a scantily-clad Zach into every scene.

by Anonymousreply 368August 9, 2021 12:43 AM

I just watch the whole Christian and Syed storyline on YouTube, it wasn’t completely complete, but I got most of it. Very satisfying.

by Anonymousreply 369August 9, 2021 3:47 AM

R369 As a big fan of Marc Elliott's, I enjoyed the story when it first aired; plus, they got a happy ending, so it remains a favorite of mine .. not to mention it contained one of the best slaps ever .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 9, 2021 5:57 AM

Marc Elliott was so pretty-that hair, those lips, those eyes-but was apparently extremely closeted because of his own family issues.

by Anonymousreply 371August 9, 2021 6:21 PM

He was pretty good in those kissing scenes

by Anonymousreply 372August 9, 2021 11:12 PM

Speaking of this, (a Yankee here), is Britbox ever going to start new episodes after the olympics?

by Anonymousreply 373August 11, 2021 1:46 AM

I don’t know what you mean, R373. There hasn’t been any interruption of new episodes on Britbox.

by Anonymousreply 374August 11, 2021 3:30 AM

Thanks for that info, R374. Now I have to learn how to spell "duh." When I go to BritBox, it just gives me the option to continue watching episode 116 from a couple of weeks ago; apparently I quit before it ended. When I came back each day, it didn't show me any new episodes, so I figured it was just a hiatus for the Olympics. Just found out the newer episodes are there.

Thanks again, and "duh."

by Anonymousreply 375August 11, 2021 8:46 PM

Hah, R375, the same thing happens to me. Their app interface sucks. It forgets I’ve already watched the most recent episode and inexplicably pushes back a few months. Very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 376August 12, 2021 2:52 AM

Wow, Janine looks…different. I love Charlie Brooks but she’s definitely been through some things over the past seven years.

by Anonymousreply 377September 8, 2021 12:21 AM

Does she still smoke? You can tell that's one factor related to how she looks.

by Anonymousreply 378September 8, 2021 12:54 AM

I don’t think so because she no longer has the raspy voice. I think it’s the drink, bless her.

by Anonymousreply 379September 8, 2021 1:05 AM

What's been going on? Anything worthwhile?

I haven't watched since Kush was killed off.

Davood woke me up today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 9, 2021 8:05 PM

You haven’t missed anything, R380.

They’ve just brought on a thuggy looking guy to play Liam Butcher. He couldn’t look more wrong for the role.

by Anonymousreply 381October 9, 2021 9:58 PM

R381 I saw a photo of the new Liam in a Digital Spy article, and was like, WTF? It said it was for a "short stint."

by Anonymousreply 382October 10, 2021 12:02 AM

Luckily, they've brought on James Farrar in his spray-painted outfits for eye-candy. He's definitely appreciable, but I'd appreciate him a lot more if it weren't that he were a placeholder for Davood.

by Anonymousreply 383October 10, 2021 1:28 AM

It just looks wrong that Zack and Martin are hangjng out after Kush died.

by Anonymousreply 384October 10, 2021 5:10 PM

I guess Martin turns wives lesbian.

First Sonia, now Stacey?

by Anonymousreply 385October 30, 2021 7:16 AM

Eve is really attractive and a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 386October 30, 2021 1:23 PM

Oops, I meant PLAYED by a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 387October 30, 2021 1:24 PM

This former fling of Ben's who shows up must be a made up guy from his Grindr days. .. What did they call it again? CrusAdr?

by Anonymousreply 388October 30, 2021 6:53 PM

Some of those wackos at Walford Web think Denny actually fathered that little girl. Dude died a virgin, OK? They need to give it up, already. Denny won’t be brought back from the dead and neither will Roxy/Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 389October 30, 2021 10:47 PM

I see ratings are still dropping. The consolidated viewership numbers (the sum of the Live + Time Shifted audiences) for the last reported period shows no EastEnders episode in the Top 30 with all episodes below 4 million viewers. The highest episode for the week was 3.7 million while the lowest came in at an abysmal 3.1 million.

by Anonymousreply 390November 9, 2021 6:54 PM

I think the girl is scamming Sharon. That baby is NOT Denny’s.

by Anonymousreply 391November 9, 2021 8:28 PM

The baby looks too much like Zack to not be Denny's.

by Anonymousreply 392November 10, 2021 12:52 AM

I think it’s Zack’s and Zack and the baby mama are scamming Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 393November 10, 2021 1:18 AM

I want it to turn out that Ian has paid off Jada to come to Walford with Alyssa. He’s plotting to get Sharon to fall in love with someone she thinks is her grandchild and so when Alyssa gets suddenly whisked off by Jada then Sharon is heartbroken. And that’s just the first phase of Ian’s Operation Sectioning Sharon.

by Anonymousreply 394November 13, 2021 4:51 AM

That prediction seems vaguely familiar. :)

by Anonymousreply 395November 13, 2021 4:05 PM

How, R395? You mean like the one on Walford Web? I posted this there and the head honcho there Shamelessness reaponded something like it could be a bad or good idea but it was clever. I’ll take it. He’s been pissed at me for years for a reason I forgot.

by Anonymousreply 396November 13, 2021 9:44 PM

Exactly R396. I was just sussing out another Walford Web person. (I don't post much there because I'm relatively new to EE.)

I like parts of the scenario you paint, but I'm hardly an Ian fan and don't wish to see him come out on top. Maybe if he exacts revenge on Sharon and they both get taken down, it would be fun to watch. Alyssa not being Denny's would be an interesting twist.

Though it would tear poor great-uncle Zack apart; poor guy will probably need to go out and buy himself some tighter clothing to help him get over the loss. (I'm down with that.)

by Anonymousreply 397November 13, 2021 10:08 PM

Why would Ian want to exact revenge on Sharon .. While Sharon may have plotted to poison him, when Ian left Walford, he seemed to be wallowing in guilt over his part in Denny's death and his subsequent cover up. The mood upon his exit seemed more an exercise in self-flagellation than anything. - jmho

by Anonymousreply 398November 13, 2021 10:29 PM

Uhhh, R398, you do know we’re talking about Ian, right? Do you think he’s working in a soup kitchen out there somewhere and twiddling his thumbs in a bedsit? Of course he’s capable of planning a revenge campaign on someone he loved most of his life, who he saved from destitution, who turned around and tried to poison him to death. This is the same piece of shit who told his fiancee (Mel) that his little girl was dying from brain cancer. Come on.

by Anonymousreply 399November 13, 2021 10:44 PM

I’m so sick that the episodes from 2009 just ended on PBS, I hope they are able to surface somewhere, I’ve got 12 years to catch up on

by Anonymousreply 400November 13, 2021 11:39 PM

I know you can buy some episodes for .99 on Amazon Prime but don’t know which ones they have.

by Anonymousreply 401November 14, 2021 1:30 AM

EastEnders is over on PBS, after more than two decades, it went out with a whimper and not with a bang, we could’ve at least had a retrospective, or a peek at future episodes, but no, it was just a regular episode and that was that…

So many storylines unfinished, so many good stories yet to come, it seems like I wasted so many fucking years watching this show, and what was the point?

by Anonymousreply 402November 15, 2021 6:32 AM

Yeah, R402, that sucked. It would be nice if BBC America stepped up but of course that’ll never happen.

by Anonymousreply 403November 15, 2021 12:35 PM

One of the series’ biggest fans thinks that the BBC will be launching it on a separate app of some kind, which is why they terminated all their PBS contracts

by Anonymousreply 404November 15, 2021 2:40 PM

During the COVID lockdown in 2020, the BBC started streaming "EastEnders 2008" on iPlayer. It was meant to give viewers something else to watch, as current episodes of the show were being rationed due to the production shutdown.

After the 2008 series ended on iPlayer, they started running "EastEnders 2009." They're currently up to the end of August 2009. Episodes are available for a year, so some of the 2008 episodes are still up. I stopped watching current EE earlier this year, and the 2009 series is all I'm watching. I wouldn't doubt they'll continue with 2010 forward.

One would think that if they're actually going to stream some classic material for the American audience, then they would just go with BritBox. Why reinvent the wheel with a separate app?

by Anonymousreply 405November 15, 2021 7:50 PM

Anyone else not get todays episode (181...15-Nov) on BritBox?

by Anonymousreply 406November 16, 2021 2:09 AM

Not sure why I should be excited about Chris Clenshaw being named to replace Jon Sen as Executive Producer (finally!). Thoughts and opinions welcome.

Clenshaw's coming from Holby City, which has been a total mess (imo) the last few years and something that I stopped watching while he was there. I anticipated it's cancellation something like two years ago. Clenshaw was also part of teams O'Connor and Yorke when he was previously at EE, so needless to say this doesn't inspire confidence.

With Sen going to Causality, this move seems like Oates playing musical chairs.

by Anonymousreply 407November 27, 2021 10:15 PM

It does, R407. Clenshaw’s a “company man.” I wish they’d thought outside the box for Sen’s successor. Or found a way to bring back Tony Jordan and Sarah Phelps as a producer/writer combo.

by Anonymousreply 408November 27, 2021 11:31 PM

Watching Eastenders tonight, there's a fundraiser for a mosque in a gay bar, and one muslim turns up and says "hang on a minute, we don't want to celebrate gay stuff" and the white muslim who converted to Islam in prison after murdering his sister says "our community is about love not hate" and the evil muslim fucks off.

by Anonymousreply 409December 3, 2021 7:25 PM

Needs some Zainab v. Bushra from R370.

by Anonymousreply 410December 3, 2021 8:28 PM

I'm still upset that yesterday's episode featured Zack wearing a shirt that was not skin-tight.

by Anonymousreply 411December 4, 2021 2:58 AM

Am I mean to hope that Keegan dies? I can’t stand the actor.

by Anonymousreply 412December 5, 2021 3:57 AM

Keegan is hot. (He can't really be Karen's child.). If he dies, I hope he takes Aryan Aaron with him.

by Anonymousreply 413December 5, 2021 4:00 AM

Hollyoaks did the white nationalist story, and Welsh soap Pobol y Cym has one going right now as well. The teenaged swastika painter there is even named "Aaron" as well. I don't watch Corrie. Were the thugs who attacked Nina and killed Seb Nazis too?

by Anonymousreply 414December 5, 2021 4:34 AM

No, R414. Just a nasty thug. He was in a relationship with an Anglo-Asian girl.

by Anonymousreply 415December 5, 2021 4:07 PM

Sharon was such a cunt in last night’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 416December 22, 2021 9:09 AM

I started thinking that Zack's story the last month has almost entirely dealt with his living with Sharon. So I started worrying that the character might not be around much longer. From what I've read today, though, it sounds like he's quite popular, and, apparently, the thing with Nancy isn't over. Yay!

by Anonymousreply 417December 22, 2021 10:30 PM

They’ve got to do a story about him having been a male escort.

by Anonymousreply 418December 23, 2021 7:00 AM

This Christmas episode better be good. It’s on so fucking late this year.

by Anonymousreply 419December 25, 2021 7:53 PM

So when is Gray going to get his comeuppance? And I want him in prison getting raped by a 250 lb former dock worker named Tiny rather than getting killed off.

by Anonymousreply 420December 26, 2021 7:30 PM

I predict Gray will be around a long time and what he did will continue to be swept under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 421December 26, 2021 7:48 PM

Nah, R421, this new exec producer will make sure to finally end that storyline to make room for ones he wants.

by Anonymousreply 422December 26, 2021 9:30 PM

Christmas ratings ... The BBC is crowing about their schedule wins, but EE doesn't appear to be must-see Christmas-TV any longer.

The Queen’s Christmas Broadcast, BBC One, 7.4million

Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special, BBC One, 5.8million

Call the Midwife, BBC One, 4.7million

Michael McIntyre’s Christmas Wheel, BBC One, 4.6million

Blankety Blank Christmas Special, BBC One, 4.2million

Mary Poppins Returns, BBC One, 3.7million

Superworm, BBC One, 3.34million

Coronation Street, ITV, 3.25million

Emmerdale, ITV, 3million

EastEnders, BBC One, 2.9million

by Anonymousreply 423December 26, 2021 10:26 PM

Ta-ra, Mick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424January 9, 2022 10:24 PM

So now Gray can take over the Vic and TAS becomes the star of the show!

by Anonymousreply 425January 9, 2022 11:27 PM

They could always keep the pub in The Carter Family with some new HOT Johnny coming to manage the place with Nancy. .. Johnny handles the business end, while Nancy runs the bar. .. And Johnny's equally-hot boyfriend from Manchester also arrives to take over the kitchen. .. But why is Zach not thrilled to meet Johnny's boyfriend, later pulling him aside to ask, "You're not going to tell anyone what happened between us in school all those years ago, are you?"

by Anonymousreply 426January 10, 2022 12:58 AM

I guess Mick might end up doing time for offing Gray after he finds out he murdered Tina. Or maybe he’ll take the rap for his mum Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 427January 10, 2022 1:04 AM

When the fuck is Phil getting sent down? Just fucking go, already.

I don’t get the furore over Pam’s comments in the last episode. I think it’d consistently in character. People seem to forget it took a long time for her to accept her husband’s cross dressing antics. I wish she had said something to Halfwit “How nice for you to see things in black or white.”

by Anonymousreply 428January 15, 2022 10:33 PM

Where is tonight's episode on BritBox? I know that nothing interesting happened. (Yeah, Phat broke up, but big deal.). It's just I have a slow evening and was looking forward to at least hate-watching EE for twenty minutes or so.

by Anonymousreply 429January 25, 2022 1:11 AM

I watched it on Britbox a few hours ago, R429.

I hope the first thing this new EP does, besides ending this godawful Gray storyline, is breaking up Phil and Kat, the most ludicrous pairing in soap history.

As an American I’m most amused by Brits screaming out in fury at ITV daring to make schedule changes and putting Emmerdale and Coronation Street in new time slots which might, clutch their pearls, clash with their precious EastEnders. Jesus Christ, are they still in 1991 before IPlayer and digital recording devices? I think EE should move post watershed-it shouldn’t be a “family show.” But I doubt the Beeb would allow that.

by Anonymousreply 430January 25, 2022 3:05 AM

R430--I get Britbox through Amazon Prime. This is probably just a hiccup.

I'm looking forward to the "who killed Gray" episode. I think the actor's attractive and, someday, with some acting lessons, might be watchable, but, between the irredeemability of his character and his lack of chops, it's painful to watch.

I've only been a fan for a couple of years, but I feel like I'm just holding on to see the show crash and burn.

by Anonymousreply 431January 25, 2022 3:11 AM

Gray needs to kill off a Mitchell before he’s through. That way a Mitchell, a Taylor, a Fowler (avenging Kush’s murder) and a Carter would all be suspects in a “Who killed Gray?” storyline.

by Anonymousreply 432January 25, 2022 3:17 AM

Oops, I meant Martin as the Fowler who would want to avenge Kush’s murder.

by Anonymousreply 433January 25, 2022 3:18 AM

Kim Medcalf is returning as Sam Mitchell. Wow. This is a case of reverse re-casting I can get behind. It will be interesting to see if she has chemistry with Scott Maslen. Poor Denise.

by Anonymousreply 434January 30, 2022 5:52 PM

I'm trying to imagine what Danniella Westbrook's "legal team" looks like .. lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435February 1, 2022 3:50 AM

Rumors are that the Gray debacle is weeks from completion,

by Anonymousreply 436February 1, 2022 4:09 AM

r436, therefore they’ll continue to lose viewers because most people are sick of Gary’s overlong storyline.

by Anonymousreply 437February 1, 2022 11:13 AM

Scarlett Alice Johnson (Vicki) was on the latest episode of Casualty as a woman with a penis stuck in her vag. The condition is known as “penis captivus.” Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 438February 3, 2022 5:59 PM

The End of Gray week starts March 7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 25, 2022 8:26 PM

Thank God Zack Morris is finally leaving. Keegan was a horrendous character from the start and Morris absolutely stunk. His good looks will get him work, though.

by Anonymousreply 440February 25, 2022 9:56 PM

Once the Gray story is over, they should get rid of Mitch too.

by Anonymousreply 441February 25, 2022 10:12 PM

I can't believe they're tying the Gray storyline up now. Since yesterday, Toby-Alexander Smith's performances have improved ten-fold.

by Anonymousreply 442February 25, 2022 10:18 PM

R441, I think the new exec producer will finally rid us of Mitch, Karen, Bayleigh and Bernie by midsummer. Thank god.

by Anonymousreply 443February 25, 2022 10:27 PM

[quote] I also don’t think Tina is dead so her showing up would be the cherry on top.

Tina didn't look too good in Friday's episode.

by Anonymousreply 444February 27, 2022 12:11 AM

Yeah, DNA will prove it’s her. Cue the Karen wailing…

by Anonymousreply 445February 27, 2022 12:13 AM

Well, then there's the jacket and fingernails.

by Anonymousreply 446February 27, 2022 1:52 AM

I could see Shirley stringing Gray up by his balls.

by Anonymousreply 447February 27, 2022 1:59 AM

Tracey gets a line!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 5, 2022 12:46 AM

I read somewhere that the reveal that Gray killled Kush is several months away.

by Anonymousreply 449March 5, 2022 4:23 AM

R449 You'd think the new EP would want anything Gray-related totally wrapped up and done with.

by Anonymousreply 450March 6, 2022 5:44 AM

I think he does, R450. I’m guessing Gray will finally be out of there by June.

by Anonymousreply 451March 6, 2022 5:22 PM

The hunt for Gray was decent, but seemed rather basic to me. .. But why the hell would Gray go inside the Queen Vic? .. And why would he engage in conversation with Whitney? .. Those two set-ups came off somewhat manufactured just so they could have Shirley beat him up (which was the best part of the episode!), then do the Kush reveal with Whit.

by Anonymousreply 452March 14, 2022 1:45 AM

I thought it was awful. And way too much of Mitch and Karen who I really hope will follow Keegan out the door soon.

by Anonymousreply 453March 14, 2022 2:55 AM

Gray came close to killing Chelsea in the kitchen like he did Chantelle (even with the dishwasher open and loaded with knives.

Shirley came close to strangling Gray, like he did Tina.

Mitch nearly pushed Gray in front of a train, like Gray did Kush.

Everything that happened in this episode was meant for those three reasons.

by Anonymousreply 454March 14, 2022 1:07 PM

Yeah, ticking off boxes to present some kind of symbolism to the past murders ties into why I labeled it "basic".

by Anonymousreply 455March 14, 2022 7:29 PM

Before someone pointed out the "symbolism," I figured Gray's visit to the Vic was. simply a set-up for Shirley to beat the crap out of him, allowing the audience a vicarious thrill.

It would have been nice if his visit to the Vic had some reason related to the story.

It's a shame they didn't give him a microphone, so, while he was skulking around the square, he might have pointed out some of the features of the new set.

by Anonymousreply 456March 14, 2022 7:40 PM

So Danny Dyer is quitting to make travel documentaries with his daughter?

by Anonymousreply 457March 14, 2022 7:50 PM

One of the “supporting artistes” has crapped on EE for how they are treated badly sometimes and a few of the actors on it have stood up for them. Of course the show is saying it’s rubbish. And I believe the speculation that the specific “spokesperson” who makes that statement in the link is the show’s much loathed company manager Carolyn Weinstein who’s known these days by the soap press as “the Sergei (Lavrov) of soap.” In other words she lies and covers shit up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 14, 2022 8:25 PM

Anyone else here doing Britbox through Amazon Prime? This week's episodes don't seem to be showing up for me.

Just asking to see if it's a general problem or some issue with my account.

by Anonymousreply 459March 15, 2022 9:50 PM

r459, I’ve noticed the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 460March 15, 2022 11:12 PM

Thanks R460. Let's hope they get unclogged soon.

by Anonymousreply 461March 15, 2022 11:47 PM

Buh bye, Keegan, a fucking horrible character played by a hopelessly mediocre actor. He’ll get work because he’s good looking and ethnic, though, hopefully on shit I won’t ever be interested in watching. But the relentlessly vapid, perma-tanned little bitch playing Tiffany will probably struggle for work, though. Please god the rest of the godawful Taylors are all gone by the summer and EE can be a decent show again.

by Anonymousreply 462March 17, 2022 9:06 PM

R459 here. In case anyone getting BritBox through Amazon is having problems with up-to-date programming, BritBox.com is $6.99/month (which is what I was paying for it via Amazon), is up-to-date, and seems to have an app for things like Apple TV, Chromecast and Firestick.

by Anonymousreply 463March 17, 2022 10:50 PM

They need to send Lorraine Stanley to the U.S. for her own Law & Order spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 464March 17, 2022 10:50 PM

Really? Another wedding dress drowning?

I wouldn't be sad if they actually did kill her off, although somehow I doubt it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465March 20, 2022 9:23 AM

So recent departures are Tiffany, Keegan, Tina, Mick, Gray, Isaac, and now Jean??

by Anonymousreply 466March 20, 2022 6:19 PM

Nah, Jean ain’t gonna die. I think Mitch, Karen, Lola, Honey and her kids are next, though.

by Anonymousreply 467March 20, 2022 8:13 PM

The bipolar back and forth between Jean and Stacey has been played way too much over the years. It's just annoying now. Just take your meds and shut up.

by Anonymousreply 468March 20, 2022 8:35 PM

[quote] Honey and her kids are next, though.

I always thought Honey's son, Will Mitchell, was a gayling. But he's apparently interested in Jada now? Too bad. .. The actress may be 17, but she looks like she's going on 30.

by Anonymousreply 469March 21, 2022 1:58 AM

And we’re supposed to believe that she’d had sex with Denny who looked 12 at the time. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 470March 24, 2022 4:25 PM

Gray pleads guilty off-camera. No trial.

by Anonymousreply 471March 29, 2022 6:19 AM

Jessie Wallace was great in scenes last night with Stacey and Tommy. Please god Kat will never have scenes with Phil again.

by Anonymousreply 472March 29, 2022 2:08 PM

RIP June Brown.

I’ll always treasure her speech at the Soap Awards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473April 4, 2022 3:55 PM

"Oh, I say."

RIP

by Anonymousreply 474April 4, 2022 9:51 PM

Oh god, Jean is in almost every fucking scene now and it’s intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 475April 11, 2022 10:37 PM

I think Jean is endearing but very sick right now. Her behavior is supposed to be annoying and troubling. I hope that Stacey drags her to her doctor’s appointment. Mental illness is not fun or funny.

by Anonymousreply 476April 12, 2022 1:00 AM

I've always loved Jean, but I'm ready for her to fall in front of a train.

by Anonymousreply 477April 12, 2022 2:39 AM

She should have gotten hit by the tube when she shlepped poor little Arthur to show him where his daddy Kush was killed.

by Anonymousreply 478April 12, 2022 2:41 AM

Sad to read that the lovely young actress who played Pauline’s Irish niece Mary has died. She was only 46. The poor lady had breast cancer and thought she had beaten it but was then diagnosed with a brain tumor.

by Anonymousreply 479April 12, 2022 10:51 PM

Ben is Batman!

by Anonymousreply 480April 13, 2022 10:04 PM

Phil’s “international phone call” is clearly going to be to his sister Sam.

by Anonymousreply 481April 14, 2022 11:01 PM

I wonder if Steve, the homophobe whom Ben assaulted, might actually be a closet case as bartender Lewis suggested? .. When Lewis returned Steve's taunt suggesting that Steve actually wanted to "catch him," he got a look on his face as if Lewis had struck a nerve.

On another note, "Lewis" is rather hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482April 18, 2022 12:35 AM

Shamelessness over at Walford Web is more often than not a petty little bitch but I do agree with this response when posters called for Sonny Kendall (Tommy) to be nominated for the British Soap Award this year:

Meh he’s not award worthy IMO.

I feel like some fans who praise his acting are just waiting for him to turn 16 so they can praise his looks instead tbh 👀

by Anonymousreply 483April 18, 2022 1:24 PM

Better if "Tommy" were EE's nominee in the Young Actor category than the girl who plays "Bailey," again.

by Anonymousreply 484April 18, 2022 8:42 PM

Kim Medcalf, welcome back! I think she’ll have good chemistry with Scott Maslen.

The fraus at WW keep banging on about bringing Ronnie and Roxy back from the dead. Which will never ever happen.

by Anonymousreply 485April 18, 2022 8:45 PM

Ugh .. They finally add a HOT gay guy and he's going to be a rapist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 23, 2022 7:56 PM

Wow, that is one hot steaming piece of shit idea for a storyline. I don’t care if they want to have Ben and Kathy bond over this-as you may recall she’s been raped twice. This is just awful. The only silver lining is we won’t have to endure Ben reliving the rape over and over with Jon Sen’s hideous VFX and SFX.

by Anonymousreply 487April 23, 2022 8:10 PM

This sucks. I've enjoyed Lewis, an actual adult gay.

by Anonymousreply 488April 24, 2022 7:03 AM

I wonder if it’s a “revenge rape.” Maybe Lewis was sent there by someone wanting to “settle a score.” Is Wilmott-Brown definitely dead? He could have sent Lewis to avenge his son’s murder by Phil’s thugs.

by Anonymousreply 489April 24, 2022 8:49 PM

Did EastEnders ever deal with Stuart gay bashing Ben at Walford’s first Pride event in 2019 or was that yet another weirdly dropped storyline?

by Anonymousreply 490April 25, 2022 5:52 AM

R490 A couple months later, Stuart apologized to Ben, but told him to leave Callum alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 25, 2022 7:40 AM

Ben never told Callum, nor anyone else, that he was a victim of a HATE CRIME on the night of Pride.

by Anonymousreply 492April 25, 2022 8:53 AM

It still pissed me off that they’ve “rehabilitated” Stuart who’s a psycho played by an actor who got severely beaten with the ugly stick.

by Anonymousreply 493April 25, 2022 4:08 PM

The world is inhabited by all sorts of unattractive people and a drama, in order to be realistic, needs characters that are as plain as most people.

Also, we're adults here. Isn't it kind of childish to make fun of Uncle Fester's looks?

by Anonymousreply 494April 25, 2022 5:34 PM

Haha, R494, I don’t mind looking at plain people on my screen but offensively fug ones like Uncle Fester’s? Uh uh.

by Anonymousreply 495April 25, 2022 5:50 PM

And now Stuart gets ANOTHER story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496May 1, 2022 5:41 AM

Oh dear god. I was really hoping the new exec producer would get rid of Stuart. And Rainey, although she’s played by a good actress.

by Anonymousreply 497May 1, 2022 2:14 PM

I haven’t seen it for a while. Has Arthur found a way to pay back the Christmas club money yet? I’m concerned for him.

by Anonymousreply 498May 1, 2022 2:21 PM

R468 Arfur went do-lally after being locked up. Mark dropped off his perch, Martin shacked up with a slapper and Michelle fiddled with a kiddie.

by Anonymousreply 499May 1, 2022 2:51 PM

Unwatchable nowadays

by Anonymousreply 500May 8, 2022 9:26 PM

R495 Rumors are now afloat that Stuart might be exiting at the end of summer. Fingers crossed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501May 8, 2022 10:28 PM

I'll miss Stuart if his leaving means the return of sloppy Rainie.

by Anonymousreply 502May 8, 2022 11:42 PM

Bump! I thought the scene where Ben tells his mom Kathy about his rape was riveting.

by Anonymousreply 503June 27, 2022 8:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 27, 2022 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!