Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bianca Jagger

What's the story on her?

I was reading through an article and ran across her name. Had no clue who she was, so I googled her.

Omg, this woman looks so mean! Like she's always scowling, and she looks like she would bite your head off if you ever said the wrong thing to her.

I think that the term "resting bitch face" was invented for this woman.

What in the hell did Mick Jagger ever see in her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2020 3:22 PM

Every photo of this woman looks like she wants to kill someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 11:41 AM

Another no talent, coke/heroin addled fame whore whose rise to fame corresponded to the rise and fall of that infamous disco, Studio 54. See also: Lisa Minnelli, Calvin Klein, Mick Jagger and thousands and thousands of others.

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 11:42 AM

She didn't even smile on her wedding day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 11:42 AM

Omg, what is wrong with this woman?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 11:44 AM

Not even the guests looked happy on their wedding day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 11:45 AM

Mick Jagger's 1971 wedding was 'skin-crawlingly embarrassing'

The year 1971 had already been a hectic one for the Rolling Stones. In March, at lead singer Mick Jagger’s urging, they became the first rock band to declare themselves tax exiles from the UK, relocating to France in order to escape England’s high tax rates on the wealthy.

With the band scattering throughout France on April 1, the beginning of the British tax year, the French-speaking Jagger landed in Biot, a “picturesque hilltop town.” It was a sensible move for him because his girlfriend, Bianca Perez-Mora Macias, lived in Paris, and the couple were to be married in May.

The high-class wedding, writes journalist David Hepworth, “marked the establishment of rock and roll as a viable branch of high society.”

Jagger chartered a plane to fly 75 friends who only learned of the wedding the day before, including Paul McCartney and his family, Ringo Starr, Peter Frampton and Ronnie Wood (who wouldn’t join the Stones for another four years), from the UK to Saint-Tropez.

As McCartney and Starr were embroiled in a harsh legal battle, they were seated far apart.

Jagger and his beloved faced their first major obstacle the morning of the wedding, when Bianca discovered that according to French law, the couple had to make clear “what property they held in common.”

It was only then that she learned “how little this was” and “threatened to call it off, facing Jagger with the prospect of the most humiliating reversal in front of his peers. She eventually relented.”

Obstacle number two also came courtesy of French law, which declared that before the church ceremony — which Jagger had choreographed with the pastor — there had to be a civil ceremony at the town hall, which was open to the public.

Jagger had been hoping to keep the paparazzi at bay, but even the town’s mayor couldn’t override the law or refuse entry to the hundreds of photographers who had flown in with no idea of their good fortune. “When the bride and groom eventually arrived, late and already perspiring, pushing their way as best they could through the crowds of pressmen, holiday makers and rubberneckers,” Hepworth writes, “they appeared harassed and faintly shocked.”

As camera flashes just feet away from the couple dominated the ceremony, Jagger’s parents, “for whom he was always ‘Mike,’ stood in the middle of this mayhem, looking unsurprisingly like people who were watching their son disappear into a mad new world. Their place at their son’s right-hand side had been usurped by Atlantic Records head Ahmet Ertegun. He was the daddy now.”

Once the ceremony moved to the church, the Stones’ public-relations person, Les Perrin, who found himself responsible for this madness, had the priest lock the church doors. This led to the unfortunate instance of Jagger having to bang on the door like a commoner for entrance, in full view of the photographers.

At the reception, stars like Julie Christie and Brigitte Bardot danced the Frug to the sounds of an all-star jam that included Stephen Stills, Terry Reid, and members of Santana, to name a few. Keith Richards would have joined, but he was “passed out flat on his back with his mouth open.” (One attendee would later swear to the author that Richards wore a Nazi uniform to the ceremony.)

Meanwhile, Jagger’s ex, Marianne Faithfull, celebrated the marriage in her own special way — by “sleeping off the effects of a shot of Valium and three vodka martinis” she took “to deal with the fact that Mick was marrying someone else,” in a cell at the police station in the Paddington Green section of London. Years later, in her memoir, she noted the physical resemblance between Bianca and Mick, calling it narcissism and writing, “Mick married himself.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2020 11:50 AM

In recounting the nuptials, the event was found to have been so chaotic that “three men — Richards, saxophonist Bobby Keys and [film director] Roger Vadim — all claimed to have been best man.” Even the bride became confused about the facts. She later claimed to some that Who drummer Keith Moon “invaded” the hotel room she shared with Mick. The author discovered that Moon was en route to a show with his band at the time.

The Jagger wedding was the shabbiest free-for-all in the history of both rock and marriage and skin-crawlingly embarrassing for all the key participants,” writes Hepworth.

The most dejected participant might well have been Jagger’s father, Joe, who “looked and felt like a stranger at his eldest son’s biggest day.” Throughout two separate vows and the ceremony, he never had a chance to present his son and new daughter-in-law with his gift, which left the event with him.

Speaking to a reporter afterward, his take on the day was summed up with, “I hope my other son doesn’t become a superstar.”

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2020 11:51 AM

She always looked like she was the matriarch of some Puerto Rican crime family.

by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2020 1:19 PM

According to Andy Warhol Bianca had bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2020 1:39 PM

She smiles in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2020 2:18 PM

That’s NOBEL PRIZE WINNER BIANCA JAGGER. Remember it, maricón.

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2020 3:40 PM

"What in the hell did Mick Jagger ever see in her?'

He saw himself in her. They look alike like mia and frank did.

BTW she's very smart and politically aware and progressive.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2020 3:41 PM

She's smizing, you ass!

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2020 4:07 PM

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2020 4:20 PM

R11, not quite, Bianca.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2020 4:23 PM

It's worth reading "The Andy Warhol Diaries" just for Warhol's random bitchiness about her. For some reason he is just obsessed with telling nasty stories about her, from how she answers the phone ("Hellooooooo... Euromumble..." ) to how she allegedly raised Jade as a baby (without diapers, because she just couldn't be bothered to deal with them). It's as if she's Warhol's bitchiness muse.

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2020 4:29 PM

They look like siblings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 28, 2020 4:48 PM

This was when Mick "ascended" to eurotrash....The Stones would never be the same.

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2020 4:58 PM

R4, they both look oddly the same there.

by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2020 5:07 PM

I was always shocked by how plain she was

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2020 5:08 PM

Bianca Jagger (born Blanca Pérez-Mora Macías; 2 May 1945 is a Nicaraguan social and human rights advocate and a former actress. Jagger currently serves as a Council of Europe goodwill ambassador, founder and chair of the Bianca Jagger Human Rights Foundation, member of the Executive Director's Leadership Council of Amnesty International USA and a trustee of the Amazon Charitable Trust.

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]r20 I was always shocked by how plain she was

I wouldn't call her plain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 28, 2020 5:21 PM

I do hand it to her is that she was a silly spoiled heiress who was unhappily married to a rock star, and then she grew up and made something of her life.

by Anonymousreply 23June 28, 2020 5:23 PM

Bianca and Jerry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 28, 2020 5:59 PM

I think she looks very 1970s glam in this photo by Andy Warhol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 28, 2020 6:02 PM

She became a serious human rights activist and got really tired of being so synonymous with the legend of Studio 54.

Quote from Bianca in an article Bob Collacello wrote for Vanity Fair in 2013:

“I would rather die than talk about Studio 54,” Bianca Jagger told me when I approached her about this story. “I wish it never existed.”

by Anonymousreply 26June 28, 2020 6:06 PM

I’d like to go back to the 70s and show Bianca OP’s comment. She’d be very cross, at least about the not knowing who she is

by Anonymousreply 27June 28, 2020 6:11 PM

She got a relatively small divorce settlement from Mick Jagger , $1 million in 1979. She chased after a few rich guys after that, including trying to marry Calvin Klein when he was looking for a wife to stop the gay rumors (Andy Warhol bitchily said in his diaries that Calvin would never marry Bianca, who he described as a “cartoon,” when he needed to marry a “real woman,” like Kelly Rector, to stop the gay rumors).

Her life changed after she was hit by a car in the Hamptons while riding a bike-she was severely injured at the time, and that is when she really became an activist.

by Anonymousreply 28June 28, 2020 6:12 PM

I actually met and spent a week with Bianca in the early 1990s. At the time I was dating a guy who was good friends with Bob Torricelli, a NJ Democrat who was then in Congress in Washington and was later elected to the US Senate. Bob was dating Bianca and we all ended up at another mutual friend’s house in East Hampton for a week.

I was only in my early 20s, but Bianca was a lot of fun to be around and treated me as an equal with the rest of the group in the house who were all in their 40s and 50s and very successful. She really was passionate about politics and human rights, but wasn’t dull or sanctimonious about it and was just as ready to have a great conversation about something more frivolous as well.

Anyway, regarding finances I’ll never forget this was around the time Michael Price’s legendary mutual fund was really taking off and Bianca was telling anybody in the house who would listen to get in. She even said to me by the pool one afternoon that although I was young and probably not earning all that much to just find out the entry level investment amount in the fund and buy it. And to get my boyfriend to lend me the cash if necessary, so for sure Bianca was savvy about money! LOL

Would loved to have truly become friends with her. But after seeing her and Bob casually a few more times at some parties and dinners in New York, my relationship with my boyfriend that knew them ended about a year later and I never saw Bianca again.

by Anonymousreply 29June 28, 2020 6:20 PM

She was beautiful, and has had a fascinating life. She did fundraising after the horrible Nicaraguan earthquake, and has stayed busy. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 30June 28, 2020 6:24 PM

How does she earn a living? Mick is a cheap bastard. There's no way she got enough in a divorce settlement to allow her not to work

by Anonymousreply 31June 28, 2020 6:36 PM

That’s a nice story about Bianca. It’s funny, I like hearing stories about nice celebrities more than ones being awful. I guess because nice stories are unexpected. If I recall correctly Bianca is kind of a fun character in Andy Warhols diaries. He rolls his eyes but seems to have affection for her

by Anonymousreply 32June 28, 2020 6:52 PM

I mean the thing about Bianca is she did get Mick Jagger to marry her at the height of his beauty and fame

by Anonymousreply 33June 28, 2020 6:53 PM

Look at this slut's wedding outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 28, 2020 7:02 PM

R31, judging by R29's story, Bianca seems to be astute in finances. So she probably took what she could get from that brief period of fame with Mick, and from the divorce settlement, and spun that into gold.

by Anonymousreply 35June 28, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote] “I would rather die than talk about Studio 54,” Bianca Jagger told me when I approached her about this story. “I wish it never existed.”

Like Joan Crawford and Mommie Dearest.

If her breath smelled bad (as someone mentioned upthread), it was probably because she was a smoker.

I read through her Wiki page, and you just know that she's an up-and-comer, if she changes her name at SIXTEEN years old from the Spanish "Blanca" to the more glamorous Italian "Bianca."

by Anonymousreply 36June 28, 2020 7:23 PM

Doesn't 'Bianca' mean white? Shouldn't we be putting her on the waitlist for cancellation?

by Anonymousreply 37June 28, 2020 7:24 PM

She was not an heiress. Her father was a Nicaraguan businessman and after her parents divorced, her mother ran a lunch bar in Managua. She won a scholarship to study political science in Paris when she was about 17. She was Michael Caine's gf for awhile and he said he had never argued so much in his life. He later married a woman who looks incredibly like her, but has aged much better. (Bianca apparently has eschewed plastic surgery and other beauty treatments.) She was later engaged to a French record exec named Eddy Barclay when she met Mick at a music industry party. The other Rolling Stones hated her, especially Keith. He blamed her for pulling Mick away from their formerly close partnership. She was known to have a violent temper. After the divorce, she said that Mick had slept with every one of her friends. Her daughter said that she felt neglected through her childhood, but Bianca now enjoys a close r'ship with her daughter and grandchildren.

Apart from affairs with Ryan O'Neal, Helmut Berger and Bob Torricelli, she has not had a long term r'ship.

She lost a valuable ring in Austria, which was subsequently found. According to local law, the owner is required to give 10% of the value to the finder. She has overstated the value for insurance purposes, and did not want to pay the inflated finder's fee.

She had toxic mould in her NYC apartment and was in a lengthy lawsuit against her landlord.

She has been very active in human rights since at least the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 38June 28, 2020 7:29 PM

Nicaraguan realness.

Central American women will cut a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 39June 28, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote] The other Rolling Stones hated her, especially Keith. He blamed her for pulling Mick away from their formerly close partnership.

She's like the Rolling Stones' version of Yoko Ono!

by Anonymousreply 40June 28, 2020 7:38 PM

Bianca comes from an upper middle class family in Nicaragua and her father was a successful businessman. But he divorced her mom when Bianca was pretty young and wasn’t very supportive financially, so there wasn’t a lot of money around while she was growing up.

Still, she was in a privileged situation as her uncle on her mother’s side was the Nicaraguan ambassador to France. Based on her grades he helped her get a scholarship to study in Paris and that was her ticket out, which combined with her stunning looks in the early 1970s put her in good stead to find a rich husband.

She landed him in Mick and although nobody knows exactly how much she got in her divorce it was at least £1 million GBP which would have been be worth about $4 million USD adjusted for inflation. She was definitely screwed considering Mick’s wealth and the fact the he was in adulterous relationship with Jerry. But if she invested well the settlement could have set her up for a decent standard of living for the rest of her life, especially considering how relatively cheap real estate prices were in London and NYC at the time.

She may quietly get some money from Jade if she needs it, they are very close and always have been. Also, Bianca was and still is very loved by the super rich friends she made in the 1970s like David Geffen, Calvin Klein, Barry Diller, and the slightly less rich but still loaded types like Ian Schrager. It wouldn't be all that surprising if some of them have helped her financially at times or at the very least given her excellent investing advice, let her in on stock deals, etc.

It’s the Fran Lebowitz model on how to live quite well without actually working. LOL

by Anonymousreply 41June 28, 2020 7:42 PM

Nobel Prize? She won the Right Livelihood Award, but not an actual Nobel Prize.

by Anonymousreply 42June 28, 2020 7:52 PM

She's now 75 and looks like a million bucks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 28, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote]She didn't even smile on her wedding day...

Maybe this is a cultural thing. Central Americans and Southern Mexicans don't tend to smile unless there's a good reason for it. And posing for pictures, even on your wedding day, is not a good enough reason. I learned this first hand when my sister married a Salvadoran back in 1997, and in every single picture of his cousins, titos and abuelas from back home, they are all frowning. My sister was pissed when she saw the photos because they all looked like it was the unhappiest day of their lives. His siblings and cousins and nephews who grew up in the US or migrated years earlier and were Americanized were all smiles, though. We have since had several reunions with my BIL's extended family and again, so many frowning faces in the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 44June 28, 2020 8:02 PM

I believe Bianca is a great-grandmother. Isn't Jade a grandmother? Fuck we're all old

by Anonymousreply 45June 28, 2020 8:37 PM

I'm gonna say the human right interest goes back to at least the early 80s. I remember being in my college dorm room then and reading an article about it, thinking, that's weird.

by Anonymousreply 46June 28, 2020 8:38 PM

In Jade's wedding picture above, she was pregnant, as was her daughter; they had their respective babies within a couple months of each other.

by Anonymousreply 47June 28, 2020 9:40 PM

She had lunch with the Dean of Columbia Law School back in the 90s wanting to get admitted to Columbia to study (you guessed it!) international human rights law. She wanted her celebrityhood to get her in. The whole thing went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 48June 28, 2020 9:54 PM

Did Mick ever say why he married her?

They are a very unlikely pair.

She has no personality, she's not very attractive, and she seems like she would fight with him all the time.

I don't really see the benefit to him.

by Anonymousreply 49June 28, 2020 9:58 PM

She was pretty, a hot latina, glamorous and chic. She became semi-iconic, a fantastic jet setter, and then did some good works in her life. I laugh at the fat whore troll nobodies at the beginning of this thread and their ignorant mean girl comments. Envy is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 50June 28, 2020 10:15 PM

What a hog. Pig. Who ever saw anything in her. Loser nothing resting bitch face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 28, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote]Did Mick ever say why he married her?

Because Bianca fell pregnant and Mick want to make a respectable woman out of her.

by Anonymousreply 52June 28, 2020 10:58 PM

R51, is that a woman or a man beside her?

by Anonymousreply 53June 28, 2020 11:08 PM

Well good for her helping others.

by Anonymousreply 54June 28, 2020 11:09 PM

I take back what I said about her looking plain. It looks like she just doesn’t photograph well sometimes. She’s breathtaking at r51

by Anonymousreply 55June 28, 2020 11:13 PM

Lovely

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56June 28, 2020 11:20 PM

Bianca was stunning in her day.

by Anonymousreply 57June 28, 2020 11:25 PM

He loved Bianca's long, fat cock

by Anonymousreply 58June 28, 2020 11:29 PM

She dated Bob Dylan briefly post Jagger. I can't recall which rock biography I read this in back in the late 80s: after they broke it off she'd tell friends that Dylan would pick her up in a huge Cadillac convertible that he seemed to have trouble driving because, despite his diminutive stature, he had the seat pushed all the way back.

by Anonymousreply 59June 29, 2020 3:19 AM

She was beautiful, chic, lively, and had a veneer of sophistication that appealed to Mick. But they were both immature prima donnas, and Mick was incapable of fidelity, so the marriage was doomed to fail.

by Anonymousreply 60June 29, 2020 6:00 AM

Although she has quite a stern and angry face, she has remained consistently stylish throughout her life. I have only ever seen her wear solid colours, never prints or checks or plaids, nearly always in black, cream or white. Considering how much she is in public view, some small cosmetic tweaks would help enormously - botox, a neck lift, and mid-face lift. For a smoker, she has nice skin and hardly any wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 61June 29, 2020 8:09 AM

We called her Binaca.

by Anonymousreply 62June 29, 2020 1:05 PM

R61, black don't (sic) crack

by Anonymousreply 63June 29, 2020 4:46 PM

R62 Oh, Cher!

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2020 10:57 PM

64 posts and no one mentions her stint at Madame Claude's, in Paris. Where Mick supposedly first met her.

by Anonymousreply 65July 1, 2020 12:12 AM

I thought Jerry Hall had had a stint with Mme. Claude; never heard that about Bianca. It is pretty well known that Bianca met Mick at a music industry party, where Bianca was with her fiancé Eddy Barclay.

by Anonymousreply 66July 1, 2020 12:55 AM

Remember when beautiful women also had personalities?

by Anonymousreply 67July 1, 2020 2:51 AM

R66, when would Hall have done that? Wasn't she earning good money as a fashion model from an early age? And wouldn't she only have come to Paris after she started getting work as a fashion model?

by Anonymousreply 68July 1, 2020 4:20 AM

Jerry Hall, r68? What makes you think she'd do it for the money.

by Anonymousreply 69July 1, 2020 5:37 AM

It was Jerry Hall who was rumored to have been a Mme Claude girl. She was "discovered" by fashion agent Claude Haddad, at 16, while sunbathing in St Tropez, and brought to Paris. It took some time before she made good money modeling, but in the meantime, she roomed with fellow struggling model, Grace Jones, and the two would perform risqué cabaret acts at places like Club Sept. Grace Jones claimed that Jessica Lange was another roommate, but Miss Lange has denied this.

Claude Haddad, btw, along with fellow agent Jean-Luc Brunel, were accused by dozens of models in a Diane Sawyer "60 Minutes" segment of drugging and raping them. Brunel's name had recently turned up numerous times in court documents filed against Jeffrey Epstein, naming Brunel as a co-conspirator. So, shady business all around.

by Anonymousreply 70July 1, 2020 6:04 AM

"Madame Claude? I don't know her."

by Anonymousreply 71July 1, 2020 6:32 AM

She a whore. She stole from Mick.

by Anonymousreply 72July 1, 2020 6:33 AM

An interesting overview of Madame Claude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 1, 2020 6:47 AM

GREAT article, R73. It's hard to believe Jerry made the cut. She's tall and beautiful, and is reputed to have a genius level IQ, but I can't imagine her reaching the level of sophistication and elegance that Mme. Claude demanded.

by Anonymousreply 74July 1, 2020 7:08 AM

I agree, r74.

Bianca seems FAR more suited to Madame Claude's...'needs'.

by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2020 7:15 AM

Bianca's tiny, no more than 5'5", so no Mme. Claude's for her. She went the gf route - Michael Caine, French record exec Eddy Barclay, and Mick.

by Anonymousreply 76July 1, 2020 7:24 AM

Ahhh - that's right. Mme. Claude would give the time of day to any girl under 5'9.

Maybe it was Jerry after all. I mean, even in her late sixties, she certainly seems to know how to show Murdoch the time of his life.

by Anonymousreply 77July 1, 2020 7:27 AM

I can totally see Jerry as a Mme Claude girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 2, 2020 10:47 PM

It was Mick himself who joked about Bianca and Madame Claude. When someone mentioned the latter to him at a social event in the 70s, he proclaimed "its where I got my wife!". Infamous anecdote, not sure if he was joking or not.

Someone mentioned Michael Caine - Shakira was allegedly a Claude girl as well. Many famous men allegedly "obtained" their wives there.

by Anonymousreply 79July 3, 2020 6:31 AM

No way Shakira is over 5'9". Uncanny how much she and Bianca looked alike when younger.

by Anonymousreply 80July 3, 2020 6:40 AM

R79, LOL!! Oh yes, all the celebrity wives are from Madame Claude now. You forgot Rod Stewart's many wives

by Anonymousreply 81July 3, 2020 8:00 AM

Some time in the later 90's (but well before the cringe-worthy 54 movie), Studio 54 was having a revival of sorts and plenty of documentaries were airing on MTV. VH1, History Channel, etc. I of course found the subject fascinating and ate it up. Bianca was one of THE players, so I have been interested in her ever since. She looked stunning to me during that time period and had the lithe, perfect body and exotic features that really defined the disco chic/Halston/Warhol period in NYC. She was anything but ugly during her pinnacle - definitely a fan.

by Anonymousreply 82July 3, 2020 8:19 AM

Is that Anita Pallenberg with Keith Richards in R10's picture?

by Anonymousreply 83July 3, 2020 12:01 PM

Yes it is, R83, with young Jake Weber in front of them; also Bobby Keys and Ahmet Ertegun in the pic.

by Anonymousreply 84July 3, 2020 3:18 PM

An interesting fact about that wedding - Mick forced Bianca to sign a pre-nup shortly before the ceremony. She has said to be very unhappy and bitter about that.

by Anonymousreply 85July 3, 2020 3:34 PM

R53

It is Nathalie Delon.

Ex-wife of Alain Delon and mother of Anthony Delon.

She was music producer Chris Blackwell girlfriend for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 3, 2020 7:37 PM

Does the photograph OP used to show them look fake to anyone? It totally looks photoshopped, like they weren't even in the same place when it was taken. Mick looks especially odd.

by Anonymousreply 87July 4, 2020 1:54 AM

R87, it does look altered. Hello! magazine probably photoshopped a composite shot to get them all in one group picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 4, 2020 2:15 AM

No, it's real. Photos of Jade's wedding.

by Anonymousreply 89July 4, 2020 7:11 AM

Jade Jagger wrote an article (maybe for UK Vogue?) not long ago about her family. Oddly they seem very close despite having several different far-flung half-siblings and so forth, and all do seem to genuinely care about one another and Mick. Bianca at least has made something of her life as an activist, and Jerry always seemed like a caring person who tried to make sure the siblings got along. I believe one of Mick's grandchildren attends Wesleyan U.

by Anonymousreply 90August 1, 2020 4:44 PM

She chose to wear black to her daughter's wedding? That says a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91August 1, 2020 4:55 PM

That’s Raquel and Tahnee Welch r91

by Anonymousreply 92August 1, 2020 5:01 PM

[Quote] That’s Raquel and Tahnee Welch [R91]

No, it's Raquel and her son.

by Anonymousreply 93August 1, 2020 5:03 PM

R92

We know, Rose.

It was tongue-in-cheek humour.

by Anonymousreply 94August 1, 2020 5:44 PM

Mick Jagger has swagger.

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2020 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!