Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL fave NICOLLETTE SHERIDAN - what's up with her?

Why is she so hated? Was she fired from the new Dynasty as well? Have you ever met her? Did the casts of Knots Landing and Desperate Housewives like her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2020 6:32 PM

love hear what she says bout hung aaron the hubby of old denise Richards,,,,,Wasn't she his previous suga mommy?

WE NEED DIK PIX OF AARON !!!!

by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 11:04 AM

Liz Gillies hates her guts (allegedly).

by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 11:16 AM

Nicollette and our Faye in The People Next Door

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 11:19 AM

[quote] WE NEED DIK PIX OF AARON !!!!

Well, from the lack of any rise in his Levis I think you would be greatly disappointed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 11:30 AM

I am surprised how little is known from behind the scenes of the Dynasty reboot. It seems like such a shit-show with the casting changes.

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 12:06 PM

I didn't realize Denise Richards was such a tramp. She says she met this dude at his "center" where they eventually had sex in one of his rooms and they've been inseparable since. I don't know if that's true or just one of the scripted storylines that fake show wrote for her, but true or not, for a woman with young children to say something like that on TV for her children to see is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2020 12:11 PM

After her first few seasons on Knots, she didn't really interact with much of the cast besides Bill Devane.

Different shows, different dynamics...

by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote] Nicollette and our Faye in The People Next Door

Ooh! That sounds like a powder keg.

Or actually maybe they both recognized their mutual cuntiness and unofficially agreed a Cold War style truce like Faye and Raquel Welch on the set of The Three Musketeers.

by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2020 12:36 PM

She was brilliant as Edie.

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2020 12:59 PM

I loved seeing her play off Donna Mills and Lar Park Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2020 1:01 PM

She was almost cast as Grace on Will & Grace.

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2020 1:03 PM

Too bad she wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2020 1:06 PM

Did she get fucked by Grant Show??

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Desperate Housewives was not as much fun once she left.

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2020 1:15 PM

I highly doubt she's Grant's type. He likes his dates to have more meat between their legs. As in penis.

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2020 2:31 PM

She peaked with Noises Off

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2020 2:45 PM

I’ve met her once, briefly, and she was very engaging and witty. She is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 17June 28, 2020 2:47 PM

[quote] I loved seeing her play off Donna Mills and Lar Park Lincoln

What the fuck kind of name is that?

by Anonymousreply 18June 28, 2020 3:10 PM

It was my understanding that she left 'Dynasty 2.0' of her own free will, but that could've just been their way of letting her save face. I've always liked her, and think she has a good memoir in her. The fact that Telly Savalas was her stepdad is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 19June 28, 2020 3:25 PM

I would love to work with her.

by Anonymousreply 20June 28, 2020 7:09 PM

Nicorette Sheridan is the reason I was able to quit smoking, and am alive today. I remember when my missing wife Regina King used to say she was grateful that Nicorette came into our lives so I would have someone else to chew on when I became restless in our marriage bed.

by Anonymousreply 21June 28, 2020 7:35 PM

Was she really insufferable on the DH set?

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 1:02 PM

Teri Hatcher was the one hated on the DH set. Only Marc Cherry hated Nicollette. She got a rough deal and backstabbed by people she thought were friends.

Michele Lee and Donna Mills wasn't a big fans of hers. Lee got pissed when Nicollette showed up in a wedding dress for a photo shoot and didn't like all the airtime she got in the later seasons. Donna decided to leave when the writing started getting worse for Abby and that Nicollette was would no doubt be getting more of her airtime. Bernard Lechowick, Lynn Marie Latham and CBS were all very high on Nicollette.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 1:24 PM

Giles and Sheridan apperantly didn’t get along after filming the first three episodes in Season 1. Nicole has a weird sense of humour and Giles was not here for some old toad to steal her spotlight. She apparently told producers to fire Sheridan or else she’d jump ship after Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 2:49 AM

She would've made the perfect Emma Frost had she been cast in any of those X-men movies a decade ago. Sigh... Missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 9:49 AM

Always have loved her. Apparently the argument with Cherry started because he is a republican and Sheridan couldn’t understand a gay man being one. I always loved the sense of humour she brought to her roles

by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 10:02 AM

I see her in Calabasas all the time.

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2020 9:19 AM

I read she left Dynasty to take care of her mom, who has some health problems. When they got rid of OG Cristal & Stephen (which was a big mistake), I think they were relying on her to help carry the show because her character was a fan-favorite. When she & the showrunner left, they introduced the unlikable (not in a good way) long-lost brother and increased screen time for Fallon's wooden new boyfriend, and it went downhill very fast. Even the new Dominique wasn't able to stop it (and she's very good).

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2020 11:10 PM

im sure she left cause she was FIRED

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2020 11:28 PM

r29 = Lisa Rinna

by Anonymousreply 30July 12, 2020 4:12 AM

What's new with her?

by Anonymousreply 31August 6, 2020 2:38 PM

Has she ever played British?

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2020 2:47 PM

Big flabby gelatinous ass that jiggles and makes smacking sounds when she farts.

"Ooooo, that was a wet one, a real gooey."

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2020 2:50 PM

Her departure was very, very fast though. The season wasn't in the can yet. Either the mom story is true and they let her go on a compassionate basis or there's more to it. But you would have thought that would leak.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2020 2:54 PM

[quote] But you would have thought that would leak.

Her blubbery ass sure did. She pushed too hard.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2020 2:57 PM

I can't imagine her as Grace. I wonder if there's audition/chemistry read footage.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2020 3:00 PM

That's because Deb was such a massive presence she cast an indelible shadow over the part.

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2020 3:04 PM

She was a delight on “Desperate Houswives”, the show wasn’t the same after her departure.

I agree that her memoir might be a good read, should she decide to write one!

“Noises Off” really didn’t translate well to the big screen, but it had a fine cast, was a classy credit for Sheridan — and she got immortalized by Hirschfeld!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2020 3:45 PM

I bet she hated working with Liz Gillies.

by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2020 3:49 PM

What's the 411 on Gillies?

by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2020 3:52 PM

The Paige character became too predominant in KL. I wish Donna had stayed and Nicollette had left.

by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2020 3:59 PM

I'm with R40, what's up with Gillies? I didn't know she was a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2020 7:19 PM

She may be a DLer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 6, 2020 7:29 PM

Debra didn't want to do W&G. She only got the part because of the director. The story she told involved alcohol, and it was kinda sketchy.

I think Nicolette would've done a good job as Grace. She probably wouldn't have shit up the show like Debra did in the later seasons/reboot.

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2020 8:10 AM

She would've been the perfect choice for playing Emma Frost in the X-men movies... A decade ago.

Sadly they cast some bland cardboard cutout named January Jones for the role instead.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2020 9:25 AM

Ah, yes. The poor man's Daryl Hannah.

A little known fact about the clip at R3: In the interest of realism, our Faye offered to give Sheridan a REAL black eye the day before they filmed that first scene. Not wanting to put a makeup artist out of work, Sheridan declined.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2020 9:39 AM

lucky skunt

she fuked the uber hot aaron

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2020 9:52 AM

Aaron seems retarded and/or autistic. I’m not sure. Hard pass despite the meat.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2020 10:08 AM

Her divorce with Aaron took more than two years.

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2020 5:27 PM

No interesting stories about our Nicollette?

by Anonymousreply 50August 14, 2020 5:52 PM

Oh my GOD, R3. Thank you for that. Faye is freaking amazing! And she looks great!

Side note: I now know where RuPaul's acting expressions and mannerisms come from.

by Anonymousreply 51August 14, 2020 6:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!