Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milwaukee Police Involved in Sex Trafficking?

Interesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 8:34 PM

That is a terribly written article.

Most of the information on this situation is on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 28, 2020 4:55 AM

Here's a copy of the video taken by neighbors showing people being lead out of the house where the kidnapped girls were found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 28, 2020 4:57 AM

Another article that has some info but is kind of downplaying what seems to be a case of willful police negligence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 28, 2020 5:00 AM

Is this part of the blue leaks hack? My God what the hell is our country?!

by Anonymousreply 4June 28, 2020 5:02 AM

Badly written article

by Anonymousreply 5June 28, 2020 5:04 AM

It wasn't part of the leak, this was something that happened last week as the community was searching for a missing girl that they suspected was in the house, which they had long suspected was involved in trafficking. People got footage of what went down and posted it to Facebook Live and other sites.

by Anonymousreply 6June 28, 2020 5:05 AM

That is a horribly written article based on the same Facebook rumors that caused this situation to spiral out of control in the first place. This is a more factually based account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 28, 2020 5:21 AM

Thank you r7! I was searching for something like that but couldn't find anything even close.

by Anonymousreply 8June 28, 2020 5:30 AM

I live in Wisconsin, r8. Unfortunately the night that was going down in Milwaukee, I was distracted by the riots happening in Madison. It's a lot to keep up with.

by Anonymousreply 9June 28, 2020 5:41 AM

The house in OP’s pic looks like it’s singing!

by Anonymousreply 10June 28, 2020 5:46 AM

There's a shadow in the window on the second floor!

by Anonymousreply 11June 28, 2020 5:50 AM

I know the police are involved with the sex trafficking home/ring that had a family member of mine, and they refused to do anything about it, even though she was a missing person. Plus, I happened to see her there. If it weren't for people causing a commotion, she would still be there.

by Anonymousreply 12June 28, 2020 7:33 AM

r12, details?

by Anonymousreply 13June 28, 2020 5:11 PM

What appears to have occurred at this home appears to be awful. But from what was written from an unknown author is nothing different that the pizzagate conspiracy. Folks, this is the work of Russian Bots trying to cause racial strife in this country. We have video tapes of police brutality and mistreatment of people of color of which we need to address. This article should be removed.

by Anonymousreply 14June 28, 2020 5:22 PM

Russian Bots? Oh, puhlease. If it was Russian it would be a bunch of "Blue Lives Matter" bullshit

by Anonymousreply 15June 28, 2020 5:29 PM

R12 that is horrifying. I am getting more depressed with each passing day. How sick is our world? Is the pizza gstr thing really that much of a stretch, given what we now know about pedo island and all the high power people who went there?? Yuck. Our country is full of White supremacists, Nazis, and pedos in positions of power. Disgusting place we we love

by Anonymousreply 16June 28, 2020 6:08 PM

My family member was tricked into meeting someone on a day she only planned on skipping school. Anyway, she left her town and was kept in a house in another police jurisdiction. We were able to trace her cell phone to the sex trafficking home. We called police. They said they checked in the house, but they couldn't search the locked rooms.

I go up there and peep into the window, and I saw my family member. I called the police. They took their sweet time, over 45 minutes, getting to the location, just to tell me that there is nothing they can do. That, they cannot go into the home a second time -- even though -- I saw my family member there. I even told them she was a missing person from another town.

Meanwhile, we caused a commotion with the neighbors, letting them know that there these men had an underage girl in the home, kept flooding the police with calls, and called the police in her hometown, who was questioning the police in the traffickers' area for not entering the home -- a second time, once I told them I spotted my family member in the home.

Long story, short, the police apologized for not going into the home to search for the missing person.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 8:16 AM

R17 is R12.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 8:16 AM

Thank you for sharing that r12/17

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 3:11 PM

Russian Bots

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 6:44 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 8:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!