Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Carter OnlyFans Pics and Sad Final Days part Two

Because part one is almost full yet the dumpster fire continues

by Anonymousreply 3913 hours ago

Behold part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106/27/2020

Aaron is on Live now, sitting in his car in a rainstorm, smoking cigarettes and high as fuck, of course. And hateful.

The whore is there, too. People in the chat were commenting that they thought they had broken up again, but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2020

Is it really his "sad final days" if a Part Two is now required?

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2020

I want him. He has a big dick. Threesome with his brother Nick?

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2020

R3 Oh this is an EPIC “sad final days” it may take even more threads than these two. Think Valerie Harper dying of brain cancer long.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2020

R4 one of our Eldergays with a lot of time on their hands and a lot of patience really does need to adopt or take him in, show him the ways of a stable gay existence. It’s the only hope Aaron has left at this point, not that he deserves another chance given how he’s treated his girlfriends...

Forget Nick, he’s mostly straight and has a Frau & the Backstreet Boys to mind him.

All this ‘00s pop talk is making me nostalgic. At six years old I fully firmly believed I was destined to rightfully marry JC Chasez....then I grew up to be a lesbian DLer and learned the truth😂

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2020

The big dick doesn't make up that he looks like a meth head and that it looks like he reeks of cigs and BO. And then there's his truly hideous tats.

If he weren't famous, he'd be just another onlyfans skank with a fraction of the subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2020

Fucking hell, if this really does head into Valerie Harper SFD length of time territory, I'll go finish this mess off mysefl.

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2020

Aaron is LIVE again today, singing along to rap music, smoking cigarettes, and being high as usual.

He also said his booty hole stank.

???????

People are asking where the "girlfriend" is.

by Anonymousreply 906/29/2020

Ooh! They broke up again!!!!

Aaron is all sad and wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket, on super-downers or something. Fans are trying to cheer him up.

Aaron showed off his young German Shepherd dog several times.

He is NOT moving to Canada, but "closing" on a different house soon!

by Anonymousreply 1006/29/2020

Aaron doesn't want to "escalate" the situation with "Mel," whom I guess is the girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2020

Aaron and his friend Frankie are putting app filters on themselves, and they are all feminine things.

Aaron said, "I look like my twin sister!"

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2020

Someone call the cops to do a wellness check. You know he’s got a freezer bag of Meth.

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2020

Most of this Live, Aaron had the screen on the left side of his face, and he looks like a normal man again. When it switches to the tattooed side... UGH!!!!!

Aaron is going to take a nap now and signed off.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2020

[quote]Ooh! They broke up again!!!!

And they will be back together by the end of the day. This is what they do because they are both pathetic and crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2020

You know, Aaron should do a 24 hour a day live stream like that guy did for a year, bathroom visits and sex all inclusive. I’m sure there are many who would pay to sign on and watch the train wreck in slow motion each day.

by Anonymousreply 1606/29/2020

Aaron in some ways is a useful public figure, in that his miserable squalid do-nothing lifestyle is making me want to kick back against my chronic depression by doing something worthwhile, enjoyable and productive with my life so hopefully I never end up in the same place as Aaron.

Now I’m lazy as hell and procrastinate constantly, plus I lie a lot about what I’m doing with my time. But looking at Aaron I know there’s still more hope for me.

by Anonymousreply 1706/29/2020

VladTv Is notoriously homophobic. I wonder how Aaron will handle questions about his sexuality?

by Anonymousreply 1807/02/2020

New to this thread - has he gotten fucked on camera yet? Does it seem like it might happen before he overdoses or probably not?

by Anonymousreply 1907/02/2020

R19 he fucked his pregnant gf and jizzed on her no homosexual yet though. He had a soggy cup of serial sitting on the nightstand while he did this too.

by Anonymousreply 2007/02/2020

I think it's just a matter of time...

by Anonymousreply 2107/02/2020

[quote]serial.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2207/02/2020

Bump

by Anonymousreply 23Last Sunday at 8:40 PM

Aaron's latest videos are just bizarre and non-stop smoking. Comments are that he is on mega speed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24Last Monday at 7:11 AM

In this video, the whore was wearing an "impaulsive" necklace and Aaron was rambling on talking about Logan Paul. Commenters were mercilessly making fun of Aaron so desperate to get Logan Paul's attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25Last Monday at 7:12 AM

Just some naked tooling around in the kitchen as one does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26Last Monday at 10:25 AM

Does he EVER stop smoking?

by Anonymousreply 27Last Monday at 12:15 PM

I am left completely cold. He can dance around naked 24/7/365 and I would rather read a book.

There's no there there.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Monday at 12:30 PM

DJ Vlad interviewed him for 2 hours but that fool is posting the interview in 5 minute clips. The comment sections is veering from sympathy for him because people believe he must have been abused by industry insiders to people thinking he's a narcissistic pathological liar.

[quote]In this video, the whore was wearing an "impaulsive" necklace and Aaron was rambling on talking about Logan Paul.

I didn't think Logan Paul still had a channel. I believe Aaron's trying to get back on. He's talking about talking to E! for another season of "House of Carters" featuring him and his fiancée (which will never happen), he has put it out there that if companies give him hoodies he will wear them and advertise them on his channel but he claims he never has to work another day in his life. He sure is hustling like he has to work for it.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Monday at 3:40 PM

Lol has he become a lawyer yet?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Monday at 4:31 PM

He’s back with his ho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 7:02 PM

Did he spill any new tea in the Vlad interview? I would watch but Aaron gets on my nerves too much for me watch him for a long format interview

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 7:21 PM

Oh my...those "braids."

by Anonymousreply 33Last Thursday at 9:21 AM

He needs to be fucked mercilessly for hours tied to a board.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Thursday at 9:26 AM

[quote] Did he spill any new tea in the Vlad interview? I would watch but Aaron gets on my nerves too much for me watch him for a long format interview

Vlad is posting the video in parts and they're only coming in under 7 minutes. It's a quick watch.

Nothing new, he's just repeating the same delusional nonsense he always spews. He sold 60 million albums, he beat Shaq...

by Anonymousreply 35Last Thursday at 9:30 AM

In the 7th installment of his interview with VladTV he says that he has never had sex with a man, when a month or so ago he said on one of his lives that he has had sex with a guy.

And he has a new 'do because he's edgy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36a day ago

I’m still worried about Amy Carter, how is she coping with all of this?

by Anonymousreply 3721 hours ago

Where is the video of him fucking his girl?

by Anonymousreply 3821 hours ago

I think it’s time for Aaron to take a solo boat trip out on lake Piru

by Anonymousreply 3913 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!