Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blue collar gays

Are you a blue collar gay? Have you hooked up with someone who is blue collar? How was it like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 3:50 AM

I'm white collar but I loooooooove blue collar guys and usually date them, white collar gays tend to be pretentious, unhappy twats.

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2020 6:20 PM

I’d like the guy in R1 if he’s offering!

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2020 6:27 PM

Sorry I mean OP’s photo

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2020 6:28 PM

Amazing sex, sometimes hard to find things in common but the guy I'm with is very protective and thoughtful.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2020 8:01 PM

While my husband has a graduate degree, he’s from an Irish catholic blue collar background and it sort of informs his views on everything (he’s passionately pro-union in an old school way). He has 7 brothers and sisters none of whom went to college. And anyone who meets him thinks he’s either a cop or a fireman. I love it. It’s very very sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2020 8:55 PM

How was it like?

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2020 9:18 PM

Most blue collar guys dont look like the guy at OP, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2020 9:27 PM

Did you have to ruin the visual R7?

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 3:37 AM

I dated a femme twink guy with a working class background. He didn't look or act working class which I found appealing, but similar to R5, his background informed everything he did. I've recently learned he's now even a Trump supporter. I shake my head.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 3:43 AM

Ive only hooked up with blue collar “straight” guys.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 3:46 AM

(R10) I hate to break it to you, but those guys were homos on the down low.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 3:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!