Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tammie Brown appreciation thread

She's in my top 5 Ru girls of all-time. Do you love her and why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 7:14 PM

yum-oooooooooooooooooo

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2020 6:06 AM

"Excuse your mouth"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2020 8:26 AM

Walking Children in Nature

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2020 8:28 AM

She is a very thirsty Qween! She will attend the opening of a can of sardines if there is a pap there!

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2020 12:06 PM

That was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2020 12:08 PM

AS6 winner. Just rig it so she wins.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2020 12:22 PM

Well he seems boring.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2020 12:37 PM

She's been dismissed twice so quickly that it would be interesting to see what she can really do. That said, she might be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2020 12:39 PM

[quote]She's been dismissed twice so quickly

And if they ever brought her back she would be an early out for a third time. She is clearly not meant for this competition.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2020 1:03 PM

"Quirky" is fun for a short time but when it doesn't connect well with human experience or shared perspectives one feels ready to shout NEXT! I like her in short doses. But dear Tammie can seem quite random.

by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2020 1:47 PM

Random is an understatement. The qween is ratched. She does not pay her rent and leaves her friends on the side of the road whenever it suits her. She is a socio.

by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2020 3:35 PM

It's as if they just picked some random dude off the street and said 'hey, dress up in drag' - there's zero special, unique, funny, etc. - just a boring guy in makeup. Ok, cool. Next?

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2020 3:38 PM

Oh no Oh no, turn this around. Tammie is a sweet person who would help an old lady cross the street and NOT go through her purse like so many of the other dragettes in WeHo. Give Tammie her due. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2020 5:20 PM

Who said he wasn't nice? Boring/bland is a different thing.

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2020 5:23 PM

Tammie is extremely bright, I would guess Mensa level, and is funny beyond the pale. I really dig this qween.

by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2020 7:25 PM

R15 - really? We couldn't tell after your numerous posts here. Let's guess - you're her! You're right then, "The qween is ratched"

Just boring and bland, really

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2020 9:24 PM

That bitch is cringey af.

by Anonymousreply 17June 27, 2020 9:30 PM

Tammie can do a great Melania Trump impersonation....it is really one of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 11:03 PM

MARRY ME TAMMIE. I AM RICH AND WILL BE A SUGAR DADDY FOR YOUR ARTISTIC GENIUS! THE ONLY CATCH IS THAT WE WOULD LIVE IN WACO, TEXAS.

by Anonymousreply 19June 30, 2020 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!