Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elite on Netflix

This is a very good series, it is a Spanish series that has everything. There is eye candy for days, there is a gay storylines, Muslim storylines, a pregnant girl with HIV, corruption, betrayal, drugs and did I mention EYE CANDY and naked boys?!! It is subtitled so you have to deal with that but it's worth it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2022 9:45 PM

Son puros niños fresa, no?

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2020 3:25 AM

I loved all three seasons. It actually got better with each season. Definitely has soapy elements but the cast is beautiful and the direction and cinematography are sublime. Once they ditched the annoying brother's prison storyline from season 1 the show really took off. It was at irs best when it was about the students at the school.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2020 3:28 AM

Yes soapy but that's what makes it good. We're still in season 1. Why is the promo dubbed? I find that strange, I guess to lure people in.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2020 3:50 AM

God Samuel is dreamy as hell. So are Omar and Ander together.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2021 9:37 AM

Why is OP creating a new thread on this when we already have a popular longterm thread on this topic?

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2021 1:02 PM

It's Netflix, why can't you watch it in the language dubbed) and/or subtitles of your choice?

Last spring Netflix suspended some dubbing in Europe due to Covid, but had subtitles all the same. They seem to be back to both options in everything.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2021 1:14 PM

Okay, Itzan (the actor who plays Samuel) is most certainly, definitely into guys! On his IG, he just reposted a series of photos of himself in his dressing room, and his dressing room has an ES Collection calendar (ES collection is a men’s underwear brand).

Plus, he often seems to repost in his IG stories photos of handsome actors.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 4:19 PM

OP, are you the same poster who was pushing this last year?

Come on: don't invite DLers to waste time. It's just ok. Nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 4:24 PM

I started watching this last week. It's pretty good.

But it reminded me of a thread here last year by some Spanish guy who asked if US high schools were like the films and he said that Spanish high schools are definitely not like that and the kids don't act the same way.

Well, I know this is fiction, but this looks pretty fucking damn close to me!

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 4:25 PM

R8 is incorrect. It’s a delicious show.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 4:29 PM

Guy who played Polo was very good.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 5:52 PM

Nano and Popo had a little reunion on El Cid couple three months ago

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 5:56 PM

R11 He is very charismatic, and it's curious because he has a nice guy face but he plays evil in every show that i saw him. He has a thing for villains

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 6:08 PM

New trailer. Looks like Manu Rios will be Ander's love interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 3:18 PM

Wonder if Manu will come out soon.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 3:23 PM

In other words, it’s a wokestravaganza.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 3:24 PM

Don't know if this is the official thread for season four, but Netflix released a few short stories before the official release of Elite's season four.

The first two feature Guzman and the third one (released today) is about Omar and Ander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 17, 2021 2:37 PM

Have just started watching this. It's entertaining but implausible. Sixteen years olds living like 30 year olds, don't but it. But like I said, it's entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2022 9:27 PM

reminds me of Cruel Intentions

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2022 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!