Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the current administration a shameless liar?

Today Pence takes the stage, lying through his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 11:21 PM

No one worked for Hitler but the kind of people who would work for Hitler.

As for the GOP, no one worked in and for the Nazis but the kind of people who would work for Nazis.

And Hitler and the Nazis were liars, yes.

And so are all fascists, would-be autocrats, egomaniacal lunatics and the people who chase them for bucks and glory.

by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2020 3:03 AM

I was just thinking the other day that we have a president that lies constantly. Everyone knows it too. How is it possible for America to have such a compulsive, criminal liar? We seem to just accept it and there are many that believe we will be living another four years with it.

How come people don't storm the White House, drag the fat fuck out of bed and lynch the useless piece of shit?

This is just so unacceptable that I am in a constant state of disbelief.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2020 3:14 AM

Pence is a lying spineless hypocritical cocksucker. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2020 3:15 AM

The answer is YES OP.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2020 3:17 AM

When you say cocksucker, r3, do you mean that in a negative way?

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2020 3:18 AM

He actually sucks human cocks and guzzles cum. Its a negative image because he's repulsive and I wouldn't want him to be identified in any way with normal gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2020 3:29 AM

They’re all shameless assholes and deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2020 3:29 AM

so much evil. so much to abhor. so little to forgive. Yes, LIES AND LIERS. and they do it with such pride and panache and fakery.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2020 3:33 AM

Pence’s dishonesty is more polished and more nuanced than Trump’s. But that was a really dishonest depiction of the pandemic situation.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2020 3:36 PM

He’s a horrible man. And the fact that he remains closeted while he deceives millions isn’t the worst of his deeds.

It’s the fact that he lies, while knowing that the virus is real, and doesn’t give one iota that his lying will e pose someone to it unnecessarily, and that person who trusted him, will end up dead. This is happening or has happened, or will happen, at least one time, at minimum. I know the numbers are greater than one, but let’s focus on ONE.

Who will die? How could you actually feel OK with yourself, your family, friends, and coworkers, knowing that someone will definitely due because you cannot bother to tell the truth?

I guess lying to the point of others dying becomes extraordinarily easy, when you’ve spent your entire life cheating on your wife with men?

That’s gotta be it.

All unjustified lying, but somehow, these people find away to make their bullshit acceptable to themselves, while destroying the lives of good, decent, and innocent people.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 6:02 PM

The jerk can’t even pay his bills to fellow gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 6:07 PM

Disgusting family, for sure.

Next time, marry an actual straight asshole, KAREN. That way, you can actually get laid, and not spend all your time persecuting people like your hypocritical husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 6:10 PM

r4,, Actually it's mandatory, with Drs. Fauci and Birx being the exceptions.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 6:36 PM

Cheatolini lies, therefore they all have to lie to prop him up and not seem to challenge Dear Leader. Then you have people like Pence, who take obsequiousness to a whole other level. He is beyond disgusting in how he grovels in servitude to the bloated orange clown. He is a very practiced liar. I despise when he gets up to spew falsehoods using that phony mock-serious intonation as if he’s delivering the Ted Commandments.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote] R2: I was just thinking the other day that we have a president that lies constantly.

This alone is grounds for impeachment. I think it was one of the charges against Andrew Johnson in his impeachment case.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 9:32 PM

Remember when his cabinet was recorded fawning over Trump, as they went around the table? I think they’ve done that twice. If his cabinet didn’t overtly lie, they certainly were disingenuous.

“Thank you, Mr. President for your leadership...”

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 9:36 PM

Yes.

Next question?

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 9:40 PM

No, but the ones who aren't, well, Trump just gave they a chance, because they were not well-liked! They were losers! BAD!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 11:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!