Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Hamm finally finds a new beard

Look at the sparks flying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8510/16/2020

Jon Hamm isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 106/25/2020

And still more handsome than 98% of men.

by Anonymousreply 206/25/2020

Well, they finally made it as a blind on Crazy Days and Nights after a couple months of pap strolls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308/21/2020

If he fucks Glenn Close...

by Anonymousreply 408/21/2020

I would love to be a beard. You don’t have to do much but you get paid. Someone hire me please. Bearding in itself is a pathetic thing but still a job is a job.

by Anonymousreply 508/21/2020

Bearding is usually a side hustle so I don't think it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 608/21/2020

R6 I’m all up for it and I can share the gossip anonymously on DL of course

by Anonymousreply 708/21/2020

The Reverend!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 808/21/2020

R4 LOL! If Patti Lupone has to keep him in check to not to bang someone (and then goes on Cohen and blabs about it), you know he has a problem keeping it in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 908/21/2020

Beard or not, he certainly has a "type." She's Jennifer Westfeldt 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 1008/21/2020

Don't know if this is a relationship contract or quarantine nookie, but Jon Hamm's rep nor anyone from her camp (if she has one) actually confirmed it. What I do know is that the US Weekly article cited social media comments and a reddit thread. The social media commenters aren't in LA and created a narrative that they've been together for several years and like that telephone game, more comments about this narrative followed. They had only been photographed together literally once a year in that timeframe doing very mundane non-romantic things (coffee, tennis, Sushi Park). He had been out with numerous other women during that timeframe. When I dug into the profiles of the commenters, one claims to be located in NJ, but has multiple twitter and IG accounts which all follow Trumpy/ conservative/ Q type things. That person has been running its mouth about this the longest. The other person that was quoted from a tweet is in ND and seems more naïve than the first one, and is just really into Jon Hamm things. Regardless, 30 Rock announced pulled the Blackface episodes on June 23, the US Weekly "confirmation" came June 24, both DListed and Jezebel called bullshit immediately, new Mad Men streaming contract was announced July 1, and then he showed up at Chappelle's in Ohio July 4 with this one all in the same week. He also had an uptick in outings with her in Dec/ early January (after several movie flops, bad press with Shookus, being spotted drunk outside of Poubelle and drunk outside his house with another woman) in November. Most of those outings also included her sister and her roommate. That info is readily available (photographs, articles, etc.) for anyone willing to dig, since no one ever actually confirmed it. So, I'm not surprised people are questioning its validity. I will be interesting to see how it plays out in the coming months.

by Anonymousreply 1108/24/2020

Jon Hamm isn't gay. He might be gay after too many beers, but he isn't GAY gay.

by Anonymousreply 1208/24/2020

He needs a beard because he’s an insufferable bastard. Women in Hollywood are catching on...

by Anonymousreply 1308/24/2020

R12 I don't think he's gay, but bearding is not just for closeted stars anymore. A former publicist wrote a book about a couple arrangements he made to improve the reputations of the stars involved.

by Anonymousreply 1408/24/2020

We never thought he was gay, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1508/24/2020

What a waste of the Hammaconda.

by Anonymousreply 1608/24/2020

R16 agreed. We're gonna a need a Free Hammaconda campaign after Free Britney.

by Anonymousreply 1708/24/2020

If he's drinking a lot, can he even get it up to satisfy anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1809/08/2020

that first girlfriend was like helicopter mom. At awards show red carpets you'd always see her telling him go here, do this, fixing his clothes. He grew up I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1909/08/2020

[quote] He might be gay after too many beers

Please don't tease me with one of my fondest wishes.

by Anonymousreply 2009/08/2020

Isn't time limitly talented Jon Hamm looked for a new long term JOB instead of taunting everyone with his choice of women or beards?

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2020

Does Kathy G still hate him?

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2020

R19 I don't know. He seems messy/ back on the sauce again. Methinks "helicopter mom" was probably necessary. R22 LOL! That was quite the dinner party story. I forget about KG because people are usually trashing him for the college hazing incident.

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2020

This so-called "relationship" is very odd. I don't think he's gay, but I also don't get the vibe that he's actually with this one. Not seriously, anyway. Saw in some article that he's shooting Soderbergh's Kill Switch in Detroit soon. I'll bet the Hammaconda can't wait to get the hell out of L.A. so he can get back to carousing the hotel bars.

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2020

Fucker needs to be canceled after that frat bullshit. A disgusting human being.

by Anonymousreply 2509/08/2020

Amazing how a large penis makes a man like Jon Hamm seem like a great catch, despite the evidence proving the opposite is true.

It’s not cute; it’s not funny. It can be sickening to read the posts here about him and guys like John Rocker and Mark Wahlberg. Knowing what assholes they are and that you’d have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting fucked by any of them, some of y’all still drool over them as if Zeus created them himself. It’s so, so, sad. I can’t even laugh. So many people who post here are articulate and witty. It’s disappointing. As bad as the racist comments if not worse.

by Anonymousreply 2609/10/2020

r26 nobody wants to date these guys, they're good for a fuck. Christ, you must be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 2709/10/2020

What R27 said. One quick fuck with Jon Hamm will do.

by Anonymousreply 2809/10/2020

R27, r28, you prove my point. And you both are worse than women.

by Anonymousreply 2909/10/2020

Judge rules it’s legal to examine fuss over Jon Hamm’s ‘private’ property

A news site didn’t break copyright laws when it published a paparazzi shot it did not own showing actor Jon Hamm‘s pants bulge, a judge ruled Thursday — because of all the fuss surrounding the “Mad Men” star’s member.

HuffPost used the viral image showing Hamm strolling down the street on two legs — with an apparent third testing the tensile strength of his trousers — alongside an article headlined “25 things you wish you hadn’t learned in 2013 and must forget in 2014.”

The outlet cropped a black text box in the image over the actor’s crotch with the phrase “IMAGE LOADING,” according to the ruling.

In his ruling, Manhattan federal Judge Ronnie Abrams said there’s legal precedent for news outlets using licensed images for stories that “illustrate what all the fuss is about.”

“Here too, the photograph was used to illustrate what all the fuss is about, namely Hamm’s ‘privates’ and the public’s fixation with them,” Abrams wrote.

In addition, HuffPost mocked the actor’s package, and the accompanying article poked fun at media outlets that deemed the photo newsworthy.

The flip nature of the piece on Hamm’s piece proves HuffPost’s use of the image was “transformative” and offered criticism of the photograph, Abrams said in the ruling.

“This year has been a busy one for ‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm’s privates … Hamm says he wants people to stop talking about his loins, but it might help if he’d put on some underwear,” the text of the article read.

Abrams said the excerpts like that “reinforces the Court’s conclusion that the article aims to mock the public fixation on Hamm’s ‘privates’ in addition to mocking Hamm himself.”

Photographer Lawrence Schwartzwald sued the news outlet after it published the photo he took, which he said “illustrates what Jon Hamm looks like wearing trousers in public while he walks down the street.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3009/10/2020

OMG, how is that not from The Onion?^

And R29, I'd fuck Jon Hamm right on your corpse!

by Anonymousreply 3109/10/2020

r29 has never heard of a hate-fuck.

by Anonymousreply 3209/10/2020

"Amazing how a large penis makes a man like Jon Hamm seem like a great catch"

His "large penis" was manufacturer by Photoshop, and only appeals to gullible gay men.

by Anonymousreply 3309/11/2020

I never thought he was gay either, but let's not forget that he dragged a man by his testicles using a claw hammer in college. (I have no idea how that would work, but this became a legal matter and Hamm didn't deny doing it.) I've always considered him sadistic because of that, but there is a sexual component to the abuse is there not?

by Anonymousreply 3409/11/2020

It definitely qualifies as hazing/sexual assault. For that alone, he should have no career.

by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2020

R35, you see who's president, right?

by Anonymousreply 3609/12/2020

Saw the hilarious pictures of him and the beard at the beach. Released the same day as his new movie finished casting and started filming. Really trying to save that shitty career.

by Anonymousreply 3709/29/2020

[quote] I've always considered him sadistic because of that, but there is a sexual component to the abuse is there not?

Are you serious/out of your fucking mind R34? No there's no sexual component to that abuse. With a hammer? Seen as sexual? JFC.

He's a nasty bastard but he's not gay. Don't worry - plenty of other actors are.

by Anonymousreply 3809/29/2020

does her puss get floppy from his ten by 8 inch meat?

by Anonymousreply 3909/29/2020

His dick isn't that big allegedly. The bulge is mainly balls.

by Anonymousreply 4009/29/2020

R37 Indeed! That movie was supposed to start shooting last week. Then Clooney, Stan, and Cena dropped out due to scheduling delays. All of a sudden, Hamm's got a beach outing where he was drinking again. Publicists should have quit while they were ahead with the dog adoption.

by Anonymousreply 4109/29/2020

He's getting as bad as Ben Affleck. Photo ops. The comments on Daily Mail were brutal. He's trying to save his career. Box office poison now. It's getting kind of pathetic. Him and that redhead have absolutely no chemistry. They promoted the hell out of him adopting that dog. He's playing a cop in that movie that he's doing in Detroit. Wow that's a big stretch. He's age so much because of the booze and smokes.

by Anonymousreply 4209/29/2020

He will end up back to television soon. And the amount of groveling that he will have to do will make David Caruso’s ass-kissing odyssey post film career failure pale in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 4309/29/2020

R42 The dog adoption seemed like a constructive thing to do compared to all the other nonsense (and would force him to be a little more responsible). The Daily Mail comments are pretty bad. You'd think the publicists would stop the nonsense with the fauxmance but if she's contracted then they've likely already paid her for the minimal public appearances she makes.

by Anonymousreply 4409/29/2020

its way bigger than fassbinder. one of the biggest ive seen on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 4509/30/2020

This is so pathetic. His PR people are making him look like a idiot. The comments on Daily Mail are brutal.

by Anonymousreply 4609/30/2020

R46 Yup. They've got a new batch of photos posted today that they tried to pass off as yesterday in L.A. but people caught on that it was Montecito and probably on Saturday with the rest of the pics (same photog). He's already been spotted in Michigan shooting that movie. Messy people make for messy showmances:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4709/30/2020

(R47) this is hilarious. Does his PR person think this is going to help his sagging career? His PR person is the same one as Ben Affleck's girlfriend Ana Armas. So he's basically copying Ben. There's a woman on Twitter that swears they're living together and they have been together for two years. That they're madly in love. If he was so madly in love there be a little more chemistry and he wouldn't be hitting the sauce so hard. Does he ever not look hungover?

by Anonymousreply 4810/01/2020

R48 I've seen a few on Instagram declaring this too. One on the Just Jared post claims she "knows the family" but has yet respond to those questioning her with any facts. She just "feels bad for all the hate." Most of these people are throwing shade at him, not her. The thing is: these relationship contracts are legal and binding. There are non-disclosures, etc. and they're handled in a way where friends and even family members don't even know the terms and conditions. There are talking points should anyone inquire, specifics on cohabitation, photo ops, etc. Whether it's real or not, they just don't seem enamored with each other at all. And if she is indeed living with him and putting up with the boozing, smoking, womanizing, and who knows what else, then she needs to get some self respect and leave. No one is worth that aggravation - not even for the Hammaconda.

by Anonymousreply 4910/01/2020

R48 They went from randomly being spotted playing tennis once a year to all of a sudden living together and being madly in love? That doesn't make sense. They're probably the ones selling all the tips to the tabloids. People didn't even know who she was until earlier this year when some random fan started claiming they were f*ckbuddies. Meanwhile, he was clocked with several other women.

He hasn't mentioned her in any interviews during quarantine. You would think he would slip once and say "my girlfriend" but he doesn't. And many of these interviews are with his friends. But he has mentioned his ex. It's truly very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 5010/01/2020

It was me all along! Sorry to keep it from y'all.

by Anonymousreply 5110/01/2020

R51 Cool, send pics.

by Anonymousreply 5210/01/2020

Not gonna lie, was hoping he was gay or at the very least bi.

by Anonymousreply 5310/01/2020

Already spotted hitting the bars in Detroit...this Tweet is from a local sex worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5410/03/2020

Still a handsome man and I dont care how loathsome a human he is,Id swing on that dick for days .

by Anonymousreply 5510/03/2020

Good luck with his drunk arrogant ass.

by Anonymousreply 5610/04/2020

R54 Of course he is. Out of sight out of mind, as they say. He's probably relieved he can perform for his job and not the press; but the press performance certainly has been abysmal.

by Anonymousreply 5710/04/2020

R47 Saw that set of pics last night. Kinda odd that she's traipsing about in sandals after a "foot injury" that put her in a boot and on crutches. I broke my foot once and was in one of those boots – not in a cast. My leg looked uneven for months. This whole thing reeks of BS and I'm not surprised he's in a bar after months of having to put on this charade.

by Anonymousreply 5810/04/2020

R58 Right. She hasn't spotted since mid-August, but that leg/ foot looks pristine and she looks steadier on her feet than he does in those beach pics. It's time to #FreeHammaconda!

by Anonymousreply 5910/04/2020

There's hilarious picture in Just Jared and them walking on some steps. He's walking in front of her like always. I think if she just had an injury, he would walk behind her just to be safe. Really shows how much he cares.

by Anonymousreply 6010/04/2020

Looked at the Just Jared link & someone mentioned Mad Men moved over to AMC+ (their brand new streaming channel) this week. Article on Vulture. This explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 6110/04/2020

R61 Yup. Using the Hamm Dong to keep people interested in a show that's been off the air for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 6210/04/2020

R60 it's fine, she can use this boost to get on Raya when this predictably fizzles in the next few months. Or Seeking Arrangement, if she's still into the olds.

by Anonymousreply 6310/04/2020

I was going to say, "This was a job for Olivia Munn" but even she is getting loose in the lips (actual mouth) about her bearding experiences lately.

by Anonymousreply 6410/05/2020

R48 probably some Wolf-Kasteler (the PR firm) or Lionsgate intern they've hired to do damage control on social.

by Anonymousreply 6510/05/2020

Favorite wasted Jon Hamm interaction with the paparazzi below - Golden Globes 2018 (right around the time they had Hamm paired with Annabelle Wallis, who wound up *allegedly* bearding with Chris Pine)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6610/05/2020

R14 mentions a publicist above who exposed some fakers. Here's the link. Now please wake me when this is over or someone leaks his nudes. I'm bored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6710/05/2020

Annabelle Wallis and Chris Pine have "been in a relationship" for a while now, but in their pap stroll pics they're usually not walking too close together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6810/05/2020

R68 Oh honey, they are as fake as the day is long. He was with Munn, too.

by Anonymousreply 6910/05/2020

Jon Hamm is NOT gay, and I'm the Dame who can prove it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7010/05/2020

Here they are grocery shopping. The first thing she does is get in the car and take out the bottle of wine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7110/06/2020

R71 I'm glad this is an environment where he feels free to fail.

by Anonymousreply 7210/06/2020

R71 Yeah. Funny how *those* pics didn't hit the tabloid circuit, huh?

by Anonymousreply 7310/06/2020

Wow, look how balding he is when he doesn't have his wig on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7410/06/2020

The age gap on this is so icky. Ellie Kemper is 40 and she was his student. This one is 32. R74 His bald spot is sad.

by Anonymousreply 7510/06/2020

Every time they pull one of these tabloid stunts, her IMDb rank skyrockets (like from the bowels into the top 500) and his drops. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 7610/07/2020

R48 His "sobriety" is a joke. Always looks hungover or drunk. Here he is looking extremely fried with Chappelle's weed guy from that 4th of July nonsense (where he and Haddish were doing mushrooms). Whatever this fake "romance" nonsense is - it's clearly not the answer. I look forward to his inevitable return to rehab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7710/10/2020

Actors by definition are gay. All these posters saying he is not gay is suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 7810/10/2020

Most non celeb gays married a woman so why be so indignant when celebs beard.

by Anonymousreply 7910/10/2020

This old clip of Beard was on Lesbian Silk Twitter. Jessica Stein, anyone? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8010/16/2020

LMAO, R5. I’d be a fantastic beard as well. Maybe we should get together and open up a bearding agency exclusively for those in the biz who don’t want problematic and fame thirsty beards-just easy peazy beards who clean up nicely for the premiers and award shows, and who are readily available for the occasional pap strolls, without making it all about themselves. Just regular gals.

What should we call our new agency?

“The Close Shave”? TCS for short. 😂!

by Anonymousreply 8110/16/2020

I love how this thread brutally reveals the reality of Hollywood and the PR shenanigans everyone is subjected to.

People refuse to believe that this is the way shit works, and that most of these people aren’t actually dating, and if they’re dating someone, you usually have no idea who the fuck they are, because most people understand that you keep that shit as low key as possible, if you want that relationship to actually survive.

95 percent of it is all smoke and mirrors. Even the “affairs” that people get “outed” for.

by Anonymousreply 8210/16/2020

R82 YES! Completely agree. That former PR mentioned above wrote his novel with a former tabloid writer, Kevin Dickson. He worked for In Touch, Life & Style, etc.

It really shows how the PR teams work with the tabloids to push whatever they're selling.

by Anonymousreply 8310/16/2020

I listen to an astrology podcast hosted by a few folks living in L.A., and one works as a bartender. He came up in conversation a few months back. Basically, he's notorious out in the Los Feliz bars for getting really tipsy and picking up women, but they'd probably still let his messy Pisces ass ruin their lives.

by Anonymousreply 8410/16/2020

R83, I haven’t read the book, but I’ve lived in HW most of my life, and know the scene well.

It’s not easy to live an authentic life there for many reasons, but the biggest reason is Middle America and certain markets overseas.

For example, there is a permanent A Lister who everyone in the biz will recognize and whom no one outside of the biz would believe is a man who is married to a white woman, has a family with said white woman, and has been married multiple times previously to other white women, yet has had a long term relationship with a black woman whom he is or was crazy about and has a full on family with her, too.

The mistress is who he is really in or really was in a relationship with, and she lives in a beautiful home with every single thing she and her kids could want, and his other wives and ex wives know.

How come he’s never been outed? Because he has major pull in town and because he cannot come out and say, “I live this woman”, because it was recommended HIGHLY that he stay closeted about his preferences.

So there are many forms of bearding and people don’t realize that actors are also human beings who need to pay their bills, yet are oftentimes convinced that they need to live double lives because we live in a country where some people are so racist, that they wouldn’t see their film if they knew the actor is into women who look more like Diana Ross than women who look like Christie Brinkley.

Same shit with rock stars and athletes, though they get a little bit more room lately, as were seeing with football players that are finally coming out as bisexual or gay.

by Anonymousreply 8510/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!