Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Hamm finally finds a new beard

Look at the sparks flying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 4, 2021 2:05 PM

Jon Hamm isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 1June 26, 2020 12:56 AM

And still more handsome than 98% of men.

by Anonymousreply 2June 26, 2020 1:11 AM

Well, they finally made it as a blind on Crazy Days and Nights after a couple months of pap strolls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2020 7:11 PM

If he fucks Glenn Close...

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2020 7:19 PM

I would love to be a beard. You don’t have to do much but you get paid. Someone hire me please. Bearding in itself is a pathetic thing but still a job is a job.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2020 7:20 PM

Bearding is usually a side hustle so I don't think it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2020 7:22 PM

R6 I’m all up for it and I can share the gossip anonymously on DL of course

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2020 7:25 PM

The Reverend!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2020 7:26 PM

R4 LOL! If Patti Lupone has to keep him in check to not to bang someone (and then goes on Cohen and blabs about it), you know he has a problem keeping it in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2020 8:16 PM

Beard or not, he certainly has a "type." She's Jennifer Westfeldt 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2020 8:22 PM

Don't know if this is a relationship contract or quarantine nookie, but Jon Hamm's rep nor anyone from her camp (if she has one) actually confirmed it. What I do know is that the US Weekly article cited social media comments and a reddit thread. The social media commenters aren't in LA and created a narrative that they've been together for several years and like that telephone game, more comments about this narrative followed. They had only been photographed together literally once a year in that timeframe doing very mundane non-romantic things (coffee, tennis, Sushi Park). He had been out with numerous other women during that timeframe. When I dug into the profiles of the commenters, one claims to be located in NJ, but has multiple twitter and IG accounts which all follow Trumpy/ conservative/ Q type things. That person has been running its mouth about this the longest. The other person that was quoted from a tweet is in ND and seems more naïve than the first one, and is just really into Jon Hamm things. Regardless, 30 Rock announced pulled the Blackface episodes on June 23, the US Weekly "confirmation" came June 24, both DListed and Jezebel called bullshit immediately, new Mad Men streaming contract was announced July 1, and then he showed up at Chappelle's in Ohio July 4 with this one all in the same week. He also had an uptick in outings with her in Dec/ early January (after several movie flops, bad press with Shookus, being spotted drunk outside of Poubelle and drunk outside his house with another woman) in November. Most of those outings also included her sister and her roommate. That info is readily available (photographs, articles, etc.) for anyone willing to dig, since no one ever actually confirmed it. So, I'm not surprised people are questioning its validity. I will be interesting to see how it plays out in the coming months.

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2020 5:54 PM

Jon Hamm isn't gay. He might be gay after too many beers, but he isn't GAY gay.

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2020 5:55 PM

He needs a beard because he’s an insufferable bastard. Women in Hollywood are catching on...

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2020 5:57 PM

R12 I don't think he's gay, but bearding is not just for closeted stars anymore. A former publicist wrote a book about a couple arrangements he made to improve the reputations of the stars involved.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2020 5:57 PM

We never thought he was gay, OP.

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2020 5:57 PM

What a waste of the Hammaconda.

by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2020 5:58 PM

R16 agreed. We're gonna a need a Free Hammaconda campaign after Free Britney.

by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2020 6:02 PM

If he's drinking a lot, can he even get it up to satisfy anyone?

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 12:58 AM

that first girlfriend was like helicopter mom. At awards show red carpets you'd always see her telling him go here, do this, fixing his clothes. He grew up I guess.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 1:00 AM

[quote] He might be gay after too many beers

Please don't tease me with one of my fondest wishes.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 1:08 AM

Isn't time limitly talented Jon Hamm looked for a new long term JOB instead of taunting everyone with his choice of women or beards?

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 1:24 AM

Does Kathy G still hate him?

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 1:25 AM

R19 I don't know. He seems messy/ back on the sauce again. Methinks "helicopter mom" was probably necessary. R22 LOL! That was quite the dinner party story. I forget about KG because people are usually trashing him for the college hazing incident.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2020 7:27 AM

This so-called "relationship" is very odd. I don't think he's gay, but I also don't get the vibe that he's actually with this one. Not seriously, anyway. Saw in some article that he's shooting Soderbergh's Kill Switch in Detroit soon. I'll bet the Hammaconda can't wait to get the hell out of L.A. so he can get back to carousing the hotel bars.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 7:33 AM

Fucker needs to be canceled after that frat bullshit. A disgusting human being.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 7:39 AM

Amazing how a large penis makes a man like Jon Hamm seem like a great catch, despite the evidence proving the opposite is true.

It’s not cute; it’s not funny. It can be sickening to read the posts here about him and guys like John Rocker and Mark Wahlberg. Knowing what assholes they are and that you’d have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than getting fucked by any of them, some of y’all still drool over them as if Zeus created them himself. It’s so, so, sad. I can’t even laugh. So many people who post here are articulate and witty. It’s disappointing. As bad as the racist comments if not worse.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2020 6:06 PM

r26 nobody wants to date these guys, they're good for a fuck. Christ, you must be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2020 6:15 PM

What R27 said. One quick fuck with Jon Hamm will do.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2020 6:23 PM

R27, r28, you prove my point. And you both are worse than women.

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2020 7:11 PM

Judge rules it’s legal to examine fuss over Jon Hamm’s ‘private’ property

A news site didn’t break copyright laws when it published a paparazzi shot it did not own showing actor Jon Hamm‘s pants bulge, a judge ruled Thursday — because of all the fuss surrounding the “Mad Men” star’s member.

HuffPost used the viral image showing Hamm strolling down the street on two legs — with an apparent third testing the tensile strength of his trousers — alongside an article headlined “25 things you wish you hadn’t learned in 2013 and must forget in 2014.”

The outlet cropped a black text box in the image over the actor’s crotch with the phrase “IMAGE LOADING,” according to the ruling.

In his ruling, Manhattan federal Judge Ronnie Abrams said there’s legal precedent for news outlets using licensed images for stories that “illustrate what all the fuss is about.”

“Here too, the photograph was used to illustrate what all the fuss is about, namely Hamm’s ‘privates’ and the public’s fixation with them,” Abrams wrote.

In addition, HuffPost mocked the actor’s package, and the accompanying article poked fun at media outlets that deemed the photo newsworthy.

The flip nature of the piece on Hamm’s piece proves HuffPost’s use of the image was “transformative” and offered criticism of the photograph, Abrams said in the ruling.

“This year has been a busy one for ‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm’s privates … Hamm says he wants people to stop talking about his loins, but it might help if he’d put on some underwear,” the text of the article read.

Abrams said the excerpts like that “reinforces the Court’s conclusion that the article aims to mock the public fixation on Hamm’s ‘privates’ in addition to mocking Hamm himself.”

Photographer Lawrence Schwartzwald sued the news outlet after it published the photo he took, which he said “illustrates what Jon Hamm looks like wearing trousers in public while he walks down the street.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2020 8:54 PM

OMG, how is that not from The Onion?^

And R29, I'd fuck Jon Hamm right on your corpse!

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 8:56 PM

r29 has never heard of a hate-fuck.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 10:18 PM

"Amazing how a large penis makes a man like Jon Hamm seem like a great catch"

His "large penis" was manufacturer by Photoshop, and only appeals to gullible gay men.

by Anonymousreply 33September 11, 2020 2:55 PM

I never thought he was gay either, but let's not forget that he dragged a man by his testicles using a claw hammer in college. (I have no idea how that would work, but this became a legal matter and Hamm didn't deny doing it.) I've always considered him sadistic because of that, but there is a sexual component to the abuse is there not?

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2020 4:16 PM

It definitely qualifies as hazing/sexual assault. For that alone, he should have no career.

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2020 4:24 PM

R35, you see who's president, right?

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2020 1:30 PM

Saw the hilarious pictures of him and the beard at the beach. Released the same day as his new movie finished casting and started filming. Really trying to save that shitty career.

by Anonymousreply 37September 29, 2020 8:09 AM

[quote] I've always considered him sadistic because of that, but there is a sexual component to the abuse is there not?

Are you serious/out of your fucking mind R34? No there's no sexual component to that abuse. With a hammer? Seen as sexual? JFC.

He's a nasty bastard but he's not gay. Don't worry - plenty of other actors are.

by Anonymousreply 38September 29, 2020 8:24 AM

does her puss get floppy from his ten by 8 inch meat?

by Anonymousreply 39September 29, 2020 10:47 AM

His dick isn't that big allegedly. The bulge is mainly balls.

by Anonymousreply 40September 29, 2020 5:10 PM

R37 Indeed! That movie was supposed to start shooting last week. Then Clooney, Stan, and Cena dropped out due to scheduling delays. All of a sudden, Hamm's got a beach outing where he was drinking again. Publicists should have quit while they were ahead with the dog adoption.

by Anonymousreply 41September 29, 2020 7:17 PM

He's getting as bad as Ben Affleck. Photo ops. The comments on Daily Mail were brutal. He's trying to save his career. Box office poison now. It's getting kind of pathetic. Him and that redhead have absolutely no chemistry. They promoted the hell out of him adopting that dog. He's playing a cop in that movie that he's doing in Detroit. Wow that's a big stretch. He's age so much because of the booze and smokes.

by Anonymousreply 42September 29, 2020 11:31 PM

He will end up back to television soon. And the amount of groveling that he will have to do will make David Caruso’s ass-kissing odyssey post film career failure pale in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2020 12:02 AM

R42 The dog adoption seemed like a constructive thing to do compared to all the other nonsense (and would force him to be a little more responsible). The Daily Mail comments are pretty bad. You'd think the publicists would stop the nonsense with the fauxmance but if she's contracted then they've likely already paid her for the minimal public appearances she makes.

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2020 3:58 AM

its way bigger than fassbinder. one of the biggest ive seen on the west coast.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2020 11:01 AM

This is so pathetic. His PR people are making him look like a idiot. The comments on Daily Mail are brutal.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2020 3:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2020 4:26 AM

(R47) this is hilarious. Does his PR person think this is going to help his sagging career? His PR person is the same one as Ben Affleck's girlfriend Ana Armas. So he's basically copying Ben. There's a woman on Twitter that swears they're living together and they have been together for two years. That they're madly in love. If he was so madly in love there be a little more chemistry and he wouldn't be hitting the sauce so hard. Does he ever not look hungover?

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2020 12:05 PM

R48 I've seen a few on Instagram declaring this too. One on the Just Jared post claims she "knows the family" but has yet respond to those questioning her with any facts. She just "feels bad for all the hate." Most of these people are throwing shade at him, not her. The thing is: these relationship contracts are legal and binding. There are non-disclosures, etc. and they're handled in a way where friends and even family members don't even know the terms and conditions. There are talking points should anyone inquire, specifics on cohabitation, photo ops, etc. Whether it's real or not, they just don't seem enamored with each other at all. And if she is indeed living with him and putting up with the boozing, smoking, womanizing, and who knows what else, then she needs to get some self respect and leave. No one is worth that aggravation - not even for the Hammaconda.

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2020 1:01 PM

R48 They went from randomly being spotted playing tennis once a year to all of a sudden living together and being madly in love? That doesn't make sense. They're probably the ones selling all the tips to the tabloids. People didn't even know who she was until earlier this year when some random fan started claiming they were f*ckbuddies. Meanwhile, he was clocked with several other women.

He hasn't mentioned her in any interviews during quarantine. You would think he would slip once and say "my girlfriend" but he doesn't. And many of these interviews are with his friends. But he has mentioned his ex. It's truly very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2020 1:16 PM

It was me all along! Sorry to keep it from y'all.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2020 1:31 PM

R51 Cool, send pics.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2020 1:49 PM

Not gonna lie, was hoping he was gay or at the very least bi.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2020 1:57 PM

Already spotted hitting the bars in Detroit...this Tweet is from a local sex worker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2020 4:41 AM

Still a handsome man and I dont care how loathsome a human he is,Id swing on that dick for days .

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2020 5:06 AM

Good luck with his drunk arrogant ass.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2020 12:53 PM

R54 Of course he is. Out of sight out of mind, as they say. He's probably relieved he can perform for his job and not the press; but the press performance certainly has been abysmal.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2020 4:08 PM

R47 Saw that set of pics last night. Kinda odd that she's traipsing about in sandals after a "foot injury" that put her in a boot and on crutches. I broke my foot once and was in one of those boots – not in a cast. My leg looked uneven for months. This whole thing reeks of BS and I'm not surprised he's in a bar after months of having to put on this charade.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2020 4:51 PM

R58 Right. She hasn't spotted since mid-August, but that leg/ foot looks pristine and she looks steadier on her feet than he does in those beach pics. It's time to #FreeHammaconda!

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2020 5:02 PM

There's hilarious picture in Just Jared and them walking on some steps. He's walking in front of her like always. I think if she just had an injury, he would walk behind her just to be safe. Really shows how much he cares.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2020 8:13 PM

Looked at the Just Jared link & someone mentioned Mad Men moved over to AMC+ (their brand new streaming channel) this week. Article on Vulture. This explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2020 9:17 PM

R61 Yup. Using the Hamm Dong to keep people interested in a show that's been off the air for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2020 9:23 PM

R60 it's fine, she can use this boost to get on Raya when this predictably fizzles in the next few months. Or Seeking Arrangement, if she's still into the olds.

by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2020 1:08 AM

I was going to say, "This was a job for Olivia Munn" but even she is getting loose in the lips (actual mouth) about her bearding experiences lately.

by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2020 3:05 PM

R48 probably some Wolf-Kasteler (the PR firm) or Lionsgate intern they've hired to do damage control on social.

by Anonymousreply 65October 5, 2020 3:12 PM

Favorite wasted Jon Hamm interaction with the paparazzi below - Golden Globes 2018 (right around the time they had Hamm paired with Annabelle Wallis, who wound up *allegedly* bearding with Chris Pine)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2020 10:20 PM

R14 mentions a publicist above who exposed some fakers. Here's the link. Now please wake me when this is over or someone leaks his nudes. I'm bored.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2020 12:39 AM

Annabelle Wallis and Chris Pine have "been in a relationship" for a while now, but in their pap stroll pics they're usually not walking too close together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2020 12:43 AM

R68 Oh honey, they are as fake as the day is long. He was with Munn, too.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2020 12:49 AM

Jon Hamm is NOT gay, and I'm the Dame who can prove it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2020 2:20 AM

Here they are grocery shopping. The first thing she does is get in the car and take out the bottle of wine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71October 7, 2020 3:39 AM

R71 I'm glad this is an environment where he feels free to fail.

by Anonymousreply 72October 7, 2020 4:34 AM

R71 Yeah. Funny how *those* pics didn't hit the tabloid circuit, huh?

by Anonymousreply 73October 7, 2020 4:46 AM

Wow, look how balding he is when he doesn't have his wig on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 7, 2020 4:53 AM

The age gap on this is so icky. Ellie Kemper is 40 and she was his student. This one is 32. R74 His bald spot is sad.

by Anonymousreply 75October 7, 2020 5:42 AM

Every time they pull one of these tabloid stunts, her IMDb rank skyrockets (like from the bowels into the top 500) and his drops. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 76October 7, 2020 9:03 PM

R48 His "sobriety" is a joke. Always looks hungover or drunk. Here he is looking extremely fried with Chappelle's weed guy from that 4th of July nonsense (where he and Haddish were doing mushrooms). Whatever this fake "romance" nonsense is - it's clearly not the answer. I look forward to his inevitable return to rehab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 10, 2020 2:46 PM

Actors by definition are gay. All these posters saying he is not gay is suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 78October 10, 2020 3:03 PM

Most non celeb gays married a woman so why be so indignant when celebs beard.

by Anonymousreply 79October 10, 2020 3:07 PM

This old clip of Beard was on Lesbian Silk Twitter. Jessica Stein, anyone? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 12:16 AM

LMAO, R5. I’d be a fantastic beard as well. Maybe we should get together and open up a bearding agency exclusively for those in the biz who don’t want problematic and fame thirsty beards-just easy peazy beards who clean up nicely for the premiers and award shows, and who are readily available for the occasional pap strolls, without making it all about themselves. Just regular gals.

What should we call our new agency?

“The Close Shave”? TCS for short. 😂!

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 12:31 AM

I love how this thread brutally reveals the reality of Hollywood and the PR shenanigans everyone is subjected to.

People refuse to believe that this is the way shit works, and that most of these people aren’t actually dating, and if they’re dating someone, you usually have no idea who the fuck they are, because most people understand that you keep that shit as low key as possible, if you want that relationship to actually survive.

95 percent of it is all smoke and mirrors. Even the “affairs” that people get “outed” for.

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 12:49 AM

R82 YES! Completely agree. That former PR mentioned above wrote his novel with a former tabloid writer, Kevin Dickson. He worked for In Touch, Life & Style, etc.

It really shows how the PR teams work with the tabloids to push whatever they're selling.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2020 12:55 AM

I listen to an astrology podcast hosted by a few folks living in L.A., and one works as a bartender. He came up in conversation a few months back. Basically, he's notorious out in the Los Feliz bars for getting really tipsy and picking up women, but they'd probably still let his messy Pisces ass ruin their lives.

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2020 1:03 AM

R83, I haven’t read the book, but I’ve lived in HW most of my life, and know the scene well.

It’s not easy to live an authentic life there for many reasons, but the biggest reason is Middle America and certain markets overseas.

For example, there is a permanent A Lister who everyone in the biz will recognize and whom no one outside of the biz would believe is a man who is married to a white woman, has a family with said white woman, and has been married multiple times previously to other white women, yet has had a long term relationship with a black woman whom he is or was crazy about and has a full on family with her, too.

The mistress is who he is really in or really was in a relationship with, and she lives in a beautiful home with every single thing she and her kids could want, and his other wives and ex wives know.

How come he’s never been outed? Because he has major pull in town and because he cannot come out and say, “I live this woman”, because it was recommended HIGHLY that he stay closeted about his preferences.

So there are many forms of bearding and people don’t realize that actors are also human beings who need to pay their bills, yet are oftentimes convinced that they need to live double lives because we live in a country where some people are so racist, that they wouldn’t see their film if they knew the actor is into women who look more like Diana Ross than women who look like Christie Brinkley.

Same shit with rock stars and athletes, though they get a little bit more room lately, as were seeing with football players that are finally coming out as bisexual or gay.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2020 1:08 AM

They have him as a reveal on CDAN for getting busted screwing around on someone last fall. No wonder the PR reps had to find him a beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2020 7:26 PM

R86 🎶He's just a middle-aged dirtbag, baby...🎶

by Anonymousreply 87November 8, 2020 7:29 PM

That's Armie Hammer's tux he's wearing.

by Anonymousreply 88November 9, 2020 4:01 AM

That is why it’s too tight on him. Needs a size bigger when he wears his beer Girdle like Ben.

by Anonymousreply 89November 9, 2020 4:58 PM

Jon Hamm has turned into such a sad bitter drunk, he should be made an honorary Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 90November 9, 2020 9:24 PM

What happened to his career? I live in Canada and he does all those Canadian commercials. That's all I remember about his post-Mad Men career.

by Anonymousreply 91November 9, 2020 9:27 PM

(R91) He’s done some movies but box office bombs.

by Anonymousreply 92November 10, 2020 1:33 AM

There are a couple blinds on Sebastian Stan's new relationship being fake. He's now repped by CAA, which is the same talent agent Hamm has. Word on the street is that CAA is driving a lot of these showmances. Stan is rumored to be messy as hell as well. So, there ya go.

by Anonymousreply 93November 10, 2020 3:58 AM

Jon’s PR girlfriend is using him as a sugar daddy. Buys trips for her, sister and roommate. She is also enabling his drinking and drug use. Her sister tells everybody he would buy her anything. Doesn’t care if he cheats on her. She hasn’t worked for 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 94November 28, 2020 11:55 AM

He is straight. The queen in DL surely love fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 95November 28, 2020 1:41 PM

Didn’t say he wasn’t straight, using her for PR. She’s using him for money

by Anonymousreply 96November 28, 2020 6:30 PM

R94 The sister had a public IG for a bit with all their sugar daddy shenanigans. Think this is a lifestyle for them. Went private around the time the beard was on crutches. The sister has been the weakest link all along (had Anna and the roommate tagged in all her posts). They all have very few IG followers which one would think would mean they aren't thirsty, but alas, they are. There's also an idiot stan account on IG really pushing his relationship with her. Could be one of them or a PR plant. Claimed their account got shut down by IG for a few weeks. Too bad it wasn't for good.

I hope he gets the help he needs with his substance abuse problems because this PR shit ain't it.

by Anonymousreply 97November 28, 2020 8:49 PM

R94 & R97 she made her quiet "contract debut" at the SNL holiday party (after the Shookus rumors were coming from someone inside SNL) and his getting papped bringing that lady home (around Thanksgiving time last year). There were pics with the sister and roommate following that (likely to build up some photo footage for eventual use and to get the midwestern idiots gossiping about them.) I'm assuming her contract is up soon (it's almost December) so they've got their money and sister isn't as concerned about flapping her mouth at this point. (Not a smart move - these contracts are legal and binding.) The latest pics from last weekend on Daily Mail and Just Jared were so staged it was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 98November 28, 2020 8:58 PM

Imagine being so addicted to your booze (and more, apparently) that you have to pull this PR nonsense with some pedestrian looking hack of a beard vs getting the actual help you need. What a waste of good looks and talent. Goddamn, Jon Hamm. Get your shit together.

by Anonymousreply 99November 28, 2020 9:04 PM

[quote]Jon’s PR girlfriend is using him as a sugar daddy. Buys trips for her, sister and roommate. She is also enabling his drinking and drug use. Her sister tells everybody he would buy her anything. Doesn’t care if he cheats on her. She hasn’t worked for 3 years.

Way to out yourself as being the jealous frau who sent in a (fake) blind to CDAN about this very thing!

Pathetic. Get a life, lady. Jon Hamm will never, ever fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 100November 28, 2020 9:16 PM

R100 oh boy, the angry hos who are gonna be back on Seeking Arrangements have entered the chat

by Anonymousreply 101November 28, 2020 9:20 PM

R100 you're just the same PR twat yelling at other people on the other posts about him. No one is buying this relationship. Get better at your job and get your boy back to Silver Hill

by Anonymousreply 102November 28, 2020 9:24 PM

R100 Alex and Ani rebranded to Alex and Anna. They're selling more than bracelets now. LOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 103November 28, 2020 9:27 PM

Hamm is looking like a haggard old drunk with this skanky broad. At least Affleck cleaned up his act and is keepin' it high and tight!

by Anonymousreply 104November 28, 2020 9:37 PM

It must kill the Obsessed Hamm Frau that no matter how many fake blinds she manages to get posted on CDAN, none of them have any effect on Hamm's life or relationship.

by Anonymousreply 105November 28, 2020 9:37 PM

R105 must kill his PR team that they have to spend so much time and effort trying to spin this BS into something.

by Anonymousreply 106November 28, 2020 9:41 PM

No matter what I do, HE WON'T BREAK UP WITH HER.

by Anonymousreply 107November 28, 2020 9:41 PM

R107 can't break up if he isn't dating her in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 108November 28, 2020 9:42 PM

He's been with her for YEARS and I've hated her guts for YEARS! Why won't he break up with her?!? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO, KILL HER?

by Anonymousreply 109November 28, 2020 9:45 PM

R109 He hasn't been with her for years. He was in ATL & NYC for most of last year and out with other women. But keep trying to sell that PR spin.

by Anonymousreply 110November 28, 2020 9:51 PM

I don't think Hamm needs any help from Crazy Days and Nights readers. He makes his own frat-boy hazing, womanizing, drunken messes. Big dong, though.

by Anonymousreply 111November 28, 2020 10:04 PM

While this PR "relationship" has gained some tabloid attention, I don't think running around with the Mad Men hippie girl (who is 17 years younger and really needs a haircut and a deep conditioner, TBH) has actually improved anyone's opinion of him. He and his team would be better off spending the money on a good rehab facility. This has just gotten embarrassing.

Yes, the beard started appearing shortly after the Shookus rumors and getting publicly trashed at Poubelle & San Vicente Bungalows last fall. He had box office bombs around that time: Lucy in the Sky, Richard Jewell and then that Jesus Rolls one. Now he has the one coming with Emily Blunt and Jamie Dornan. Not enjoying a lot of box office success post-Mad Men.

by Anonymousreply 112November 28, 2020 10:11 PM

There's a whole lot of Lana Del Rey daddy issues/sugar baby mess on this thread, but R108 is serving concise realness and I appreciate that.

by Anonymousreply 113November 28, 2020 10:28 PM

Someone on Daily Mail commented that she's his personal assistant over the weekend. Sister is billed as a PA on LinkedIn. Honestly, that tracks more than any of this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 114November 28, 2020 10:36 PM

do whatever with the beard, but don't touch the bush, the anaconda needs it

by Anonymousreply 115November 28, 2020 10:40 PM

R114 I saw some OK! blurb (questionable magazine, I know), that friends want to set Julianne Hough up with him (and Bradley Cooper, among others) now that she's single. Funny he was mentioned when they've been pushing this "relationship" for months.

by Anonymousreply 116November 28, 2020 10:51 PM

R116 well at least Hough's an experienced PR beard (from her time with Seacrest)

by Anonymousreply 117November 28, 2020 10:54 PM

I think it's funny that R100 assumes R94 to be a lady. This site was created by LGBTQ+ folks for "pointless bitchery" and remains predominantly so. Other than his Hammaconda, he's not very well-liked on here.

by Anonymousreply 118November 28, 2020 11:13 PM

Jon Hamm isn't gay. Straight men don't beard. The fact that the delusional frauen lose their damn minds every time he's spotted with a woman proves that they know these women aren't beards.

by Anonymousreply 119November 28, 2020 11:24 PM

R97 the bit with crutches still makes me laugh - never spotted with her at the hospital or at an appointment. I mean, they papped poor Chadwick Boseman on the brink of death in a wheelchair. They sure as hell would have papped Hamm rolling up in his Mercedes. R119 there are some links above but Jack Ketsoyan is the former PR rep who has discussed the straight PR relationships he's arranged for reputation management/resolve box office flops.

by Anonymousreply 120November 28, 2020 11:27 PM

R119 we know he's not gay. To echo R120's point, check out the link in R67

by Anonymousreply 121November 28, 2020 11:34 PM

Nah, first the delusional frauen tried to say that Anna was a one night stand, except that they couldn't explain why she's been around for years and is living with him.

Next they tried to say that she's a beard, even though he is not gay and there are zero plausible gay rumors.

Then they tried to say that she's some kind of vulture, forcing him to spend all his money on her.

Now they're trying to convince themselves that she's his personal assistant. LOL. Or maybe it's a PR relationship, since that's the favorite excuse for any celebrity coupling you don't personally approved of. What will it be next?

Wait, I know! Maybe she's his long-lost SISTER and he's just spending time with family!!! Would also explain why she's been living with him! Yay, Jon Hamm is still available and can be my fantasy boyfriend!

by Anonymousreply 122November 28, 2020 11:35 PM

R122 1) She's not living with him. 2) Monica Padman lives with Dax Shepard and Kristin Bell. Plenty of assistants live with celebs.

by Anonymousreply 123November 28, 2020 11:38 PM

R122 PR working extra hard tonight because word is getting out and the facade is crumbling.

by Anonymousreply 124November 28, 2020 11:39 PM

R122 if she lived with him you'd be seeing a lot more of her and the fact is, they are only photographed every 4-6 weeks after some kind of shitstorm happens in the news with him. This time, it was almost two months and coincided with the bad Irish accents in Mountain Thyme and that Eels video being plagiarized from another artist. He was back in LA for two weeks to shoot said video, vote, and film podcasts from his office. No sightings with her and this was before lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 125November 28, 2020 11:45 PM

I've seen the pics and they look stiff and uncomfortable as hell in all of them. Zero chemistry, period. Like watching paint dry.

by Anonymousreply 126November 28, 2020 11:54 PM

What is it with these crazed frauen? When the object of their stalker obsession gets a girlfriend/wife they go fucking NUTS. As if the actor they're fixated on would ever give them the time of day if he even knew them at all. They're obsessed with men they'll never, ever have in their lives, in many cases they'll never even meet these men. So when these men date or marry a woman, they go nuclear and want that woman out of his life. It's fucking NUTS. This has happened with Cumberbatch and Armie Hammer too.

You'll never fuck these guys, ladies. You live in a delusional fantasy world and really need to seek professional help.

by Anonymousreply 127November 29, 2020 12:22 AM

(R127) Hi Anna, Get some fucking conditioner.

by Anonymousreply 128November 29, 2020 1:41 AM

r128 I have no idea who you're talking about, I'm just an observer who's seen some insane shit on this forum.

by Anonymousreply 129November 29, 2020 2:16 AM

R122 This entire storyline was generated from speculation on Instagram fan accounts, Twitter, and Reddit and started with a few select users. Hamm (nor his representatives, nor anyone who represents this girl) has never confirmed this relationship. Not once. Not in any article. A source can’t cite itself as the source (looking at you, Us Weekly). He hasn't mentioned her once in any print interview or on any podcast. However, he has mentioned Jennifer Westfeldt on several occasions. None of his famous friends inquire about her on the podcasts. None of his famous friends follow her on social media. The entire situation and timing is very questionable, which is precisely why people are questioning it.

Since when has it been delusional to question sensationalist journalism from tabloids and garbage sites like Daily Mail & Just Jared? How many years did we see stories about Angelina and Jennifer Aniston fighting over Brad Pitt? How many times has Jennifer Aniston been “pregnant?” And don’t even get me started on the Royals.

If Hamm’s rep/agents were smart, they'd get him in and out of rehab, start an official blue check account for him that they run/ limit comments on (much 99% of the other celebrities), and wipe out all these stupid fan accounts pretending to be him. All they’re doing is stealing copyrighted images without proper credit and generating more gossip. Most them aren’t even in the United States. Instagram and Facebook are where your delusional "fraus" really hang out – not here.

by Anonymousreply 130November 29, 2020 3:19 AM

R130 Amen. Social media fan accounts are an absolute dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 131November 29, 2020 3:28 AM

I started following a Henry Cavill fan account. I have had 8 people try to message me saying their Henry. Give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 132November 29, 2020 4:07 AM

Osceola isn't even her family's real last name - father changed it from Sullivan (link to an old article below). Her mother is half-Jewish (name also changed - found in an obituary), which explains why she looks so much like Westfeldt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 29, 2020 5:29 AM

R133 Well that article was really something. "Hygienic shower where we thoroughly rinse our orifices," anyone?

by Anonymousreply 134November 29, 2020 6:13 AM

Mere whiskers compared to Rosario Dawson for wanna be Prez Corey Booker!

by Anonymousreply 135November 29, 2020 6:20 AM

R133 what a treat that article is. Woke crowd is gonna love her family's cultural appropriation of indigenous people topping off this fine Thanksgiving weekend. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 136November 29, 2020 2:34 PM

R105 The L.A. service/ hospitality industry (and any other location where he's shooting) has provided intel on Hamm's drinking and womanizing for years. He frequently hits on the young bartenders. No one needs to submit fake blinds when they write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 137November 29, 2020 2:50 PM

R97 Very aware of that stan/ PR plant IG account. It appeared 4 days after the pap stroll with the crutches (stroll was 8/14, account appeared on 8/18). She's one of the very few (if only) people who pushes the narrative that she's living with him/ has been dating him for two years, while also admitting she's never met him. Claims to have paparazzi friends (who are clearly making money selling these pics to the tabloids). Crops the sister and the roommate out of the pics with her to further push the narrative and got called out by the one big fan account that had to go private due to all the kooks. She's already been locked out by IG once. Just keep reporting the account to instagram as impersonation, false info and/ or spam since she pulls the whole follow/ unfollow game to get more followers.

by Anonymousreply 138November 29, 2020 7:49 PM

R133 Overeducated new-age hippie pool masseuse takes the name of a Native American to pay "homage?" Yeah, that seems about white.

by Anonymousreply 139November 30, 2020 2:36 AM

R100, R105, R107, R109, R122 the last time you had your little public relations meltdown on here (see "Is Jon Hamm Gay" thread), the sister's IG account detailing all their little sugar baby activities went private. We know what's up. Take your contract money and run.

by Anonymousreply 140November 30, 2020 11:30 AM

Jon Hamm contracting a "Sugarhill Gang" of sorts and Brad Pitt banging a married Instagrammer in an "open relationship" was not on my 2020 Bingo card, but WELP - here we are. What is this world?

by Anonymousreply 141November 30, 2020 12:18 PM

Sugar daddy taking the girls out to a magic show. Hey big spender 🤑. He looks like their father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 30, 2020 1:30 PM

No wonder the sister gets cropped on the fan account. She's prettier.

by Anonymousreply 143November 30, 2020 1:34 PM

Sister is on the far right at the Kings game last December (next to her). Conveniently cropped out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 30, 2020 1:39 PM

Of course they're gonna crop out/ not name the other two. Won't fit that PR story they're trying to craft. They were the ones out to dinner with him in their weird colored fur coats (on the Daily Mail around the same time last year).

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2020 1:43 PM

Wolf Kasteler PR & CAA gonna have their hands full this morning with this thread. What a shitshow they've made of this man. He is now just a middle-aged clown doing middle-aged clown things.

by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2020 1:54 PM

R110 He was in Toronto for TIFF and Ireland too (for the one that's about to come out). Hardly in LA at all. R109 "Been with her for years?" Bitch, please. This timeline has more holes in it than a brick of Swiss cheese.

by Anonymousreply 147November 30, 2020 3:48 PM

R130 is 100% right. This is all conjecture from pot-stirring fans and PR reps who lurk on social and these forums and it all started last year around this time while his movies were flopping. It has never ACTUALLY been confirmed by anyone and the longer they drag this stunt on, the more people are gonna dig up on her (much like Brad Pitt's recent married influencer). As you can see above, it's already happening. R140 yep those posts are the hallmark of online bullying/abuse. People insult/attack/intimidate people who disagree with their opinion in the hopes you're thin-skinned enough to get you to shut up. (Basically what we've seen with 4 years of Trump screaming FAKE NEWS at everything) God forbid anyone actually uses critical thinking skills.

by Anonymousreply 148December 1, 2020 12:14 PM

They should have clamped down on the sister's IG before pushing her so heavily in the press. Their sugar daddy nonsense was all there and those girls have lived in the neighborhood for years. It's only a matter of time before people start talking (as evidenced over the weekend) and now Jon Hamm looks like a damn fool.

by Anonymousreply 149December 1, 2020 12:38 PM

Don Draper should have hired an interior designer instead of a beard. WTAF is this awful wallpaper and shelf?🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 1, 2020 4:20 PM

She had to get a PR photo walking the dog. Maybe she has more chemistry with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151December 2, 2020 1:39 AM

R151 Gotta work for that money now that her sister has publicly embarrassed Jon "Papa Jackass" Hamm. Maybe she should put a hairbrush on that "he'll buy her anything she wants" list. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 152December 2, 2020 2:06 AM

R151 Rough night? Remember when Jennifer Westfeldt used to wear a cute outfit to walk the dog? These are clearly end times. Also fun trivia: that's not his street. It's the same one that runs North/South where they were papped on Saturday and where he got papped with the scooter in the spring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153December 2, 2020 2:12 AM

(R153) I’m glad someone’s calling them out on the stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 154December 2, 2020 2:29 AM

R151 R154 With a Hamm's beer shirt, no less. On the pathetic scale of 1-10, this right up there with Hiddleston wearing the "I Heart T-Swift" tee.

by Anonymousreply 155December 2, 2020 2:30 AM

R155 Yup. What is that site, anyway? All influencers? The only person I recognized was Carine Roitfeld.

by Anonymousreply 156December 2, 2020 2:33 AM

Are we seriously trying say that Hamm is gay now?

Yes he's a vapid attention whore, he's got a massive cock which he delights in showing off and he used to be nice looking a long time ago - but gay?

No. I really don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 157December 2, 2020 2:36 AM

R157 No, no. Hired GF for publicity purposes because of the heavy substance use/ movie flops.

Perhaps she can be Tom H's GF next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 2, 2020 2:40 AM

R151, et al. LOLOLOLOLOL THIS THREAD IS GETTING VERY FUNNY.

by Anonymousreply 159December 2, 2020 2:41 AM

Oh boy. I'm sure the "STANN GRAMM" will have this up in her beard "homage" shortly. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 160December 2, 2020 2:44 AM

Oh I see R158! Thanks for that explanation. Yes that makes total sense now.

I thought from the thread title and the first few posts that we were trying to say that Hamm is GAY.

He looks like a drunk and has partied his looks away that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 161December 2, 2020 2:47 AM

Did assign a college intern on Hamm's PR account or something? This is some amateur nonsense, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 162December 2, 2020 3:01 AM

R151 Practical question: who goes out to walk a dog without a poop bag?🤔😂

by Anonymousreply 163December 2, 2020 3:09 AM

She is a classy Golddigger. Perfect for dum drunk Hamm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 2, 2020 3:32 AM

R164 Oh boy. That was one of the gems from the sister's IG.

by Anonymousreply 165December 2, 2020 3:39 AM

R164 Ah yes, the #CerealSlutLife post. Good screen grab.

by Anonymousreply 166December 2, 2020 3:49 AM

I think Jon is bi or loves attention and affection from multiple sources.

by Anonymousreply 167December 2, 2020 3:50 AM

R164 She probably could have used the Hamm's beer shirt there. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 168December 2, 2020 3:53 AM

R164 wins the READING CHALLENGE tonight.

Lord, this thread is sending me. My sides hurt from laughing.

by Anonymousreply 169December 2, 2020 3:57 AM

At this point, I think it's safe to say that rehab was the better option here. How embarrassing. And they paid for this mess.😂

by Anonymousreply 170December 2, 2020 4:14 AM

R155 This debacle might actually be worse than Hiddleswift.

by Anonymousreply 171December 2, 2020 4:24 AM

R171 Oh it is. And I'm calling it The Hammburglar. Bahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 172December 2, 2020 4:40 AM

And another blind today. Way to throw her under the bus for his drinking problem....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 3, 2020 4:39 AM

R173 Well, addicts will gravitate toward anyone who enables them. Westfeldt put up with it for a LONG time before he got help. His drinking was why they had to kill the rumors of him dating Shookus by bringing this one on. There have been blinds all summer about the drinking (remember the one where they paid the fan $200 to delete the pic of him drinking or something?) This reeks of PR & contract severance by "not blaming it on her" but also kinda blaming it on her. Must have been one wild Thanksgiving.

by Anonymousreply 174December 3, 2020 4:48 AM

R174 They will never reveal this was a contract. That's part of the whole deal in the first place. She'll disappear before the end of the year and he'll be back in rehab. This is his "Shauna Sexton" moment.

by Anonymousreply 175December 3, 2020 4:56 AM

Well, on a lighter note, please enjoy the "History and Evolution of the Hamburglar!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176December 3, 2020 5:05 AM

Nice callback, R176 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 177December 3, 2020 5:07 AM

R176 ROBBLE ROBBLE!

by Anonymousreply 178December 3, 2020 5:11 AM

Maybe when caught having drinks with Danny Masterson. Playing baseball with Casey Affleck. Shoving this PR romance with a hippie down our throats, maybe you deserve a little karma. Kinda wished you apologized for that hazing accident, don’t ya?

by Anonymousreply 179December 3, 2020 11:46 AM

She can take a nice vacay with her sister and roommate and come back and get set up with an NBA player. Hamm was too short for her, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 180December 3, 2020 11:53 AM

R173 Good. Let's hope they him in rehab before he smashes up his company-provided Mercedes Benz. He's this close to being the next celeb DWI cruising around town with this one.

by Anonymousreply 181December 3, 2020 12:10 PM

R181 Seriously. At least he was taking Ubers last fall when he got busted with Masterson at Poubelle and with the lady at his house.

by Anonymousreply 182December 3, 2020 12:15 PM

Doesn’t want to lose that Mercedes contract. Paying for the girls.

by Anonymousreply 183December 3, 2020 12:18 PM

R173 90 comments on that blind and nearly all of them say Jon Hamm. This "relationship" was not a smart PR move. Alexa, play Amy Winehouse's "Rehab."

by Anonymousreply 184December 3, 2020 3:29 PM

Well, you know Tom Cruise is not gonna put up with this level of shitshow when they release Top Gun 2. His team better get him back on track before they start promoting that.

by Anonymousreply 185December 3, 2020 3:52 PM

Plenty of young guys in it, to help Tom. From what hear Hamm is barely in it.

by Anonymousreply 186December 3, 2020 5:25 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187December 8, 2020 12:19 PM

R187 They're doing a great job of making an even bigger ass of him. What are these outfits?

by Anonymousreply 188December 8, 2020 12:24 PM

R187 also, they look like they're working off a binge/ bender. God, he's looking rough.

by Anonymousreply 189December 8, 2020 12:31 PM

When a woman wears a man's shirt for him, it's sexy. When she wears it to piss on territory for the cameras, it's the opposite of sexy. It's desperate and juvenile, which she is, compared to Grandpappy Hammbone. Did he stop going commando? That's all anyone cares about since Mad Men went off the air.

by Anonymousreply 190December 9, 2020 3:31 AM

R138 & R160 a tweet popped up this AM. Is this the name of the suspicious IG stan account? Looks like they are DMing people now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 16, 2020 12:04 PM

R191 Yes. It's not the person tweeting but it is referenced in that tweet.

by Anonymousreply 192December 16, 2020 12:06 PM

R192 reported it. I hope others do the same. IG really needs to clamp down on these fake celeb accounts.

by Anonymousreply 193December 16, 2020 12:10 PM

R191 yep. Whomever is running it seems very young and obnoxious. Why would anyone believe these scammers?

by Anonymousreply 194December 16, 2020 1:01 PM

He lives with a twink on this pizza commercial, I wonder if it was autobiographical?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 16, 2020 1:10 PM

R191 & R194 that account basically has set a google alert and posts whatever pops up on him as fast as possible in an attempt to appear credible. Anyone could do it. I wish people were smarter.

by Anonymousreply 196December 16, 2020 1:24 PM

R196 the people who believe these scammers are the same ones who believe everything that's printed in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 197December 16, 2020 1:29 PM

I heard a recent podcast. Jon finally referred to Anna as his girlfriend. He watched the first game of the St. Louis with Anna, her sister, and her best friend. He’s trying to not look like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 198January 20, 2021 1:36 AM

Blues^^^

by Anonymousreply 199January 20, 2021 2:23 AM

R198 Extremely awkward segue to that talking point in that interview. Plus the Blues aren't even the current Stanley Cup champions - it's the Tampa Bay Lightning for 2020 (and Jon Hamm should know that, so whomever scripted it is an imbecile). At this point, it's a little too late for his not looking like a fool. Focus on the case of Bud Light in his cart at Gelson's. That's his true love right there.

by Anonymousreply 200January 20, 2021 5:46 PM

R200 The drinking is clearly very bad and has been for months. He needs to drop the three sugar babies and get his shit together.

by Anonymousreply 201January 20, 2021 5:49 PM

They aren't even connected on Venmo. She and her entire family is on there & interconnected. None linked to his account. He has one friend (and it's not her - it's the one he's mentioned in many interviews.) That John G magician is somehow connected to all of it too (probably same PR - one of the fake IG accounts slipped and made a comment about getting a card from him on an IG pic and deleted it.)

I don't care what he says or does now. They're all fake AF.

by Anonymousreply 202January 20, 2021 5:59 PM

Saw some of that Venmo chatter before the holidays (there was a blind sent in to Deuxmoi that people were attributing to him.)

by Anonymousreply 203January 20, 2021 6:09 PM

(R202,203) What is Venmo?? I am very curious. This is a PR stunt or the real deal?

by Anonymousreply 204January 20, 2021 10:46 PM

Isn’t venmo like a money transferring app? 🤔😂🤔

by Anonymousreply 205January 20, 2021 10:49 PM

R204 R205 Yes. Venmo is how people were able to determine who the bachelor picked one season - he was linked to the winner. You can look people up and see who their "friends" are. These two are both on the app and are not connected on it. Kinda odd, considering they've been claiming to be an item for this long and people seem to think they live together.

by Anonymousreply 206January 20, 2021 11:57 PM

R206 thanks. So money transferring apps are now being used to determine if people are dating for real or not. Lol. This sounds like something Larries do

by Anonymousreply 207January 20, 2021 11:58 PM

R207 Well, it worked for Bachelor Nation! Hahahahahahaaaa

by Anonymousreply 208January 21, 2021 12:05 AM

My favorite people right now are the ones trying to argue that Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas were actually real and just really, really liked the attention. I'd like to take all these showmances and shove them in the dumpster with that cutout.

by Anonymousreply 209January 21, 2021 12:07 AM

R209 at least Affleck appeared to be sober while with De Armas; unlike Hamm, who seems to be drinking himself into an early grave.

by Anonymousreply 210January 21, 2021 12:11 AM

R208 but what is bachelor nation? 🤔 also are you ok?

by Anonymousreply 211January 21, 2021 12:16 AM

Always nice to hear from 2007.

by Anonymousreply 212January 21, 2021 12:22 AM

R211 "Bachelor Nation" is the term for fans/ people that watch The Bachelor/ Bachelorette on the reg. And yes, they were able to determine who won from Venmo behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 21, 2021 12:22 AM

R213 thanks

by Anonymousreply 214January 21, 2021 12:23 AM

If you want to see what smoking and drinking has done to Jon Hamm. Watch Sarah Cooper everything’s fine on Netflix. Good night. He is looking like shit. They must put a lot of make up on him and lighting for interviews.

by Anonymousreply 215January 21, 2021 12:24 AM

R212 R215 2007 Jon Hamm was the best Jon Hamm. 2021 Jon Hamm looks and dresses like an aging high school gym teacher.

by Anonymousreply 216January 21, 2021 12:28 AM

R202 I get the Venmo portion, but explain the magician you speak of.

by Anonymousreply 217January 21, 2021 2:08 PM

R217, he's pictured/ link to his IG is in R142, but recently reposted that image on IG in black & white. There is a person who has harassed other IG users and now frequently posts on the "Stann Gramm" IG account mentioned above. This person just changed her profile handle to something similar; but I noticed before she did, that she had posted on John G's (the magician) image about how "amazing" he is and mentioned his Christmas card with his two girls and that she "hadn't been in" to get it yet. She then deleted it (probably because realized she posted from her fake account.) So, this person appears to be connected to the magician somehow and also in cahoots with the "Stann Gramm." I'm just tired of the clown PR stunts. You shouldn't have to sell a relationship this hard. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 218January 21, 2021 2:19 PM

It looks like Hamm skipped the last t-shirt promo/ dog pap stroll. Sugar baby 1 was pictured walking the dog with sugar baby 3 in a Top Gun shirt 🙄

by Anonymousreply 219January 21, 2021 2:32 PM

Marie Kondo sums it up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 21, 2021 3:24 PM

I’m not understanding is he screwing all of them? Or is he using them to help his pathetic career? Because there is nothing that can help that.

by Anonymousreply 221January 21, 2021 10:53 PM

R221 Well, if you liked the Venmo sleuthing above, here's another fun activity. Since his three sugar babies are so very thirsty for clout and attention, they managed to dox his secret Instagram handle right on their own Instagram accounts. Perhaps you can slide in his DMs/ request a follow and ask him all about it. Better yet - spread the word and make it FUN! Here are some clues for your quest:

- His account is private and has zero posts and no profile photo.

- It has 7 followers: the "three slutkateers," Jon Schroeder (Bob's Burgers), Jon Glaser (comedian), don't know who the other two are but they are not the other sister, brother-in-law, brother, nor one of his publicists (who follows DeuxMoi.)

- It follows 102 people, including the above as well as his best friend from St. Louis who now lives in Australia: Jon Simmons (son of Cardinals player Ted Simmons) and that friend's wife, Hayley Sparks. Fun fact: Jennifer Westfeldt introduced them. Sparks was an actress now photographer. That also might explain why they don't follow our 3 "working girls."

- The account handle is a play on the name of Scottish officer of the Royal Air Force. You must change the last consonant in the first name and the third vowel in the last name. No punctuation (link to the clue below).

- Bonus clue for the questionable troll account (mentioned above) commenting on both the magician and the "Stann Gramm" accounts: the first name (which has stayed the same) is a character from Gilligan's Island who recently passed away.

Good luck on your social media quest. That's all for "mystery theater" tonight.

XOXO,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 26, 2021 12:20 AM

R222 I will never understand why these celebs make fake/ secret instagram accounts because some dumb c*nt always blows it. This has "Hilaria Baldwin/ Code Red Level" potential of grift. I hope he gets sober and ditches this scene. Also, do we think that vowel in the last name was on purpose or Hamm just being a dumb himbo who cant spell? LOL Well played on the clues, sir. Well played, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 223January 26, 2021 12:51 AM

"Jon Hamm calls social media the visual equivalent of masturbating" Are we surprised this frat-hazing bro lies? Nope. Not one bit. But please spare me when he gets on another soapbox about social media, how much he hates it, and how he's never joining. If it's good enough for you and your three whores, it's good enough for the rest of us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224January 26, 2021 1:12 AM

R224 Ah yes, like when he trashed Kim Kardashian for her lack of talent? “Being a f**king idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you’re rewarded significantly.” That broad sure has a talent for making coin. Who's the idiot getting drunk and hiring three escorts for the pandemic? Not Kim K, that's for sure. He's become an insufferable turd. Let this be a teachable moment for him.

by Anonymousreply 225January 26, 2021 1:22 AM

He's so unappealing to me. Something about him - I think his goofy, child-like expressions - kills off whatever sex vibe he could have possessed otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 226January 26, 2021 1:25 AM

Bless all the people out here busting his BS. *Chef's kiss* from me and a message from Marie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 26, 2021 1:27 AM

Not the first lie he's told. Sure as hell won't be the last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228January 26, 2021 1:38 AM

R222 They really tagged him with his secret account knowing full well what a bitch he is about social media? Seriously? Like how vapid can you be?

by Anonymousreply 229January 26, 2021 1:52 AM

R229 Yes

by Anonymousreply 230January 26, 2021 2:05 AM

Anyone wonder if these "finsta" accounts are PR driven? We had Olivia Wilde just blow Harry Styles's cover, Affleck's was discovered due to De Armas and Jennifer Garner following it. Jodie Comer's boyfriend got outed as a Replublican through hers and caused a bunch of drama. Armie Hammer just had his hot mess with "Miss Cayman" and other sick stuff. Now this nonsense. What is the actual point of having these "anonymous" accounts when they are being discovered and leaked left and right? Absolutely pointless.

by Anonymousreply 231January 26, 2021 2:50 AM

(R222) He must be drinking a lot to do this crap. Yes he has plenty of time on his hands now to be online. His big job he’s doing now is doing more of those stupid skip the meal commercials. Keep that money rolling in for the gold diggers. Pretty sad for a guy that was supposed to be the next Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 232January 26, 2021 2:54 AM

I'm not gonna post his handle because you can figure it out very easily thanks to the clues in R222 and by doing a cursory search of Jon Glaser's followers/following. BUT I am curious who is behind that fake "maryanne_vogel" account. Another one of theirs or a publicist/rep? I saw her get really defensive/ sweary with someone back in November before she changed her handle. It was "maryann.s16" then with a pic that has since disappeared. (Assuming that's the Gilligan's Island clue/ magician's connection.)

by Anonymousreply 233January 26, 2021 3:19 AM

(R232) This is one of the first times I am really glad I don’t live in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 234January 26, 2021 5:33 AM

R228 Def not the only time he's lied. He was on Kelly & Ryan around the holidays last year and went into a story about a trip he took with his mom to CA at age 9 where he visited the set of Jake and the Fatman. My mother watched that show. It aired from 1987-1992. Hamm's mother died in 1981 and he would have been 16 in 1987 (15 in 1986 if we are being generous with maybe shooting a pilot.)

I know trauma messes with people's heads, but when you go on national TV, you really need to get it together – especially when it's regarding your own industry. This was also the interview where he talks about not being home in LA for most of 2019, but the interview may have been two segments. The dude makes up a lot of shit.

by Anonymousreply 235January 26, 2021 1:00 PM

R233 smart cookie, you are.

For today's installment of clues, let's debate whether sugar baby 1's Instagram handle is a reference to fisting or a nefarious object from the past wreaking havoc in the present. Could be either. Could be both. You decide.

You know you love me. XOXO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236January 26, 2021 3:02 PM

Jon Hamm's really out there bitching about his privacy and not being social media on Phoebe Robinson's podcast, yet he is on social media and letting these three idiots blow his cover (among other things)? That's rich.

by Anonymousreply 237January 26, 2021 3:28 PM

R237 Hollywood actor is a lying hypocrite? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 238January 26, 2021 5:12 PM

(R235) Maybe all the Miller Lites are clouding his brain cells. I am glad someone is calling out this hypocrite nice guy, St. Louis act . I hope those gold diggers bled him dry.

by Anonymousreply 239January 26, 2021 11:51 PM

R239 He finally signed over the previous Loz Feliz house to Jennifer Westfeldt and that only took place earlier this year (started in April/ finalized in June 2020.) They are both still listed on their coop property on the Upper West Side in NYC (I suspect Westfeldt is actually living there) and on their production company. She has always been listed as the primary person on that since its inception, which makes sense since she is a filmmaker - he is only listed as an officer. I'm glad she got something out of his wasting 17 years of her life. My point in mentioning all of this is that his previous life is still not tidied up after 5 years of being split up. Not surprising, though. He seems to have a touch of the "Peter Pan" syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 240January 27, 2021 12:54 PM

R240- Maybe it's Peter PANSY syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 241January 27, 2021 1:29 PM

In response to the lying commentary above, he also lies about his smoking habits. He claims he quit in his 20s and has been papped smoking with Elisabeth Moss (she wasn't smoking but he was), SNL producers, etc. The ballet dancer who did that experimental performance thing with him and the drummer from Wilco also talked about him smoking all night at a dinner party in LA. I know smoking is controversial these days, but to continue to lie about it when people have pics of you doing so is quite laughable.

by Anonymousreply 242January 27, 2021 4:17 PM

R221 I would not be surprised if that were the case. There have been comments on other threads here about him liking multiple women. He was on Andrea Savage's podcast in the fall of 2019 (when stuff was circulating about Shookus) and he commented about how he loves swimming nude and that he has "a couple friends" he invites over to skinny dip. When sugar baby 2 (sister) had the open Instagram profile, there were indeed pics of them swimming nude underwater (they were from several years prior, so not necessarily with him or at his house - could have been another "arrangement") and their father is some kind of water masseuse (mentioned above). Could absolutely be coincidental, but I'm thinking it's highly likely they are the skinny dipping crew.

by Anonymousreply 243January 27, 2021 4:27 PM

R243 The lack of discretion on social media is astounding considering Hamm's stance on it (and his stance is now moot, considering he has an account), but this is probably the only "celebrity" sugar daddy they've dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 244January 27, 2021 4:34 PM

R243 Jeez, that's only 9 holes. He should upgrade to a full 18. LOL

by Anonymousreply 245January 27, 2021 5:00 PM

Where is Jon’s PR or manager in this mess? I know his career is in the toilet. What is he paying them for? Those escorts are making him look such a idiot. His lying about shit isn’t helping either. I have also laughed about his smoking. What a joke. And I think it is disgusting that he just finally give Jennifer that house.

by Anonymousreply 246January 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Hamm Celebrities-Who-Successfully-Quit-Smoking-Jon-Hamm-RM-722x406 Jordan Strauss/AP Photo The actor, who won an Emmy for his role as the philandering, whiskey-drinking, chain-smoking ad exec Don Draper on the TV series Mad Men, quit smoking at the age of 24. “It’s glamorous on film, but it’s not glamorous waking up and smelling like an ashtray,” Hamm told People magazine in 2007. Although his role required his character to smoke through all seven seasons of Mad Men, he and the other actors on set opted for herbal — not tobacco — cigarettes on set.

by Anonymousreply 247January 27, 2021 5:58 PM

Liar 🤥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 27, 2021 6:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 27, 2021 6:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250January 27, 2021 6:05 PM

Once again, Jon filming. The escort out doing pap walks with the dog. On the same street with escort number 3. Always happens with he is gone. In off brands celebrity sites. 🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 27, 2021 6:54 PM

Getting back to Jennifer Westfield’s, White pages.com has Jennifer still listed as Jon’s contact relative. Sadly, new escort is not on there. And Jon and escort live at different addresses. Kinda weird, supposedly have been living together since quarantine. According to close friends of escort. 🤣

by Anonymousreply 252January 27, 2021 7:02 PM

R251 & R252 Not sure if these are taken in his neighborhood (Hollywood Hills.) It looks a little different - houses are set closer to the road, more cars in driveways, and less expensive/older cars than we are used to seeing. Also not seeing any numbers on the curbs (they are in his area.) Jury is still out on these, but I have a hunch they were taken closer to her neighborhood (Beachwood). Whitepages is not the best source of info because it's sometimes outdated, but definitely good on you for checking! The real estate tidbits above are from public records. Since nothing had been released in the press other than his NYC place being up for rent a few years ago and people keep sending BS "scoops" to the tabloids, some investigating was in order. R246 Totally agree that previous house situation was long overdue. I'm glad Westfeldt got it, regardless, and I do hope she's still living in the one in NYC (both names still on that one.)

by Anonymousreply 253January 27, 2021 11:27 PM

(R253) Your awesome. 😊

by Anonymousreply 254January 27, 2021 11:57 PM

Slightly off topic, but I promise I will make my point regarding how it relates to this situation at the end:

Jonathan Van Ness just announced his marriage back at the beginning of the year and it was a surprise to many people. He met and started dating his husband (who is from London) in the fall of 2019 while he was on a comedy tour. After the announcement, I looked around Instagram and saw he had been photographed with his husband (Mark) while they were dating on several occasions; and he had even brought Mark to the Elton John Oscar party as his date. He had been quarantining in TX this whole time with him, they got married there, and they bought a house in Austin. They also adopted a dog. I'm a gay man (I know we have some straight women on this thread), a fan of his (and the rest of the new Queer Eye hosts), and never suspected he had a serious relationship. I didn't get mad, resentful, jealous, or feel like he kept something from me. Jonathan and Mark seem genuinely happy and in love. You can totally see it - they radiate it. My point in bringing up this story is that you CAN be super famous and have a completely private relationship and both of your Instagram profiles are public. Your friends can all be aware and supportive and keep your secret and then show up (as their celebrity selves, not fake accounts!) in your comment section to congratulate you. You literally do not ever have to do one arranged pap stroll, walk your dog, wear a lame t-shirt, or get social media trolls to beat down any naysayers, or sell it to anyone to be more than what it is. Thoughts, actions, and words are all consistent when it's real. There's nothing to hide or prove to anyone. And when it ain't, well... you get hot PR messes like Hamm, Affleck, Sebastian Stan, etc.

At this point, I don't know what Hamm's deal is with these three and what's real and what isn't anymore. But judging by the way he's been boozing, it doesn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 255January 28, 2021 4:11 AM

R255 Yeah, I don't think the paps/ press had one single item on JVN & Mark until after they made the announcement on IG. That's how ya do it!

by Anonymousreply 256January 28, 2021 4:26 AM

R255 & R256, you are absolutely correct and I'd say JVN is presently way more famous/ popular than Hamm, but the tabloid market is designed to appeal to the fantasies of middle America. That unfortunately includes many who *still* don't take kindly to us.

by Anonymousreply 257January 28, 2021 4:38 AM

R251 I'm starting to think the recent pics have been pre-arranged or possibly taken/submitted by the sister (sugar baby 2) because they are uncredited and are all on crap sites – one kept serving pop-up porn so I had to back out. Real paps take candids to make money, so why would they care about her and sugar baby 3 walking a dog? They're not gonna be able to sell those to any decent sites without Hamm in them. She hasn't acted since 2017, has no upcoming projects, and they aren't influencers. Also, why is that poor dog still in a choke collar?

by Anonymousreply 258January 28, 2021 2:00 PM

R222 "Mary Anne Vogel" is back on that stan account this AM bullying someone questioning Sugar Baby 1's use of a bandana as a mask. That whole account looks like a straight-up shill. Also, they hardly get any "likes" on posts of her. The optics are terrible. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 259January 28, 2021 2:18 PM

Just curious, Had a fascinating conversation with IG person could you reach out again. I have more information. 😊

by Anonymousreply 260January 29, 2021 12:17 AM

R255 & R259 Spot on. Celebrities (or anyone for that matter) in happy constructive relationships (like JVN) don't need a "fan account" to justify it and argue with people about it. So it's either fake/ PR or she's extremely insecure about it. It's very obvious that account and subsequent troll accounts are being sloppily operated by the three of them. They're the only ones with the time (no jobs) and have skin in the game ($$$). If her sister and friend actually cared about her, they would smack her over the head with that "He's Just Not That Into You" book instead of enabling her derangement and get lives of their own. Pathetic, desperate, and embarrassing for all involved, especially since he *supposedly* hates social media. No wonder he's drunk all the time. I'd drink too dealing with these three brats.

by Anonymousreply 261January 29, 2021 1:38 PM

I've seen trolls come down hard on folks who challenge the age gap on Instagram, Just Jared, Daily Mail, and other sites. The very existence of this account and behavior shows the 17-year age difference and lack of maturity on her end. Have some dignity and self-respect.

Also, do they not realize his fan base is mostly GenX? And Boomers - thanks to Mad Men? Sticking his big ol'dick in a 30 year old for a few months isn't gonna make him relevant. His midlife crisis would be better served in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 262January 29, 2021 2:24 PM

(R261,262)👏👏👏👏👏

by Anonymousreply 263January 29, 2021 10:11 PM

R259 Everyone's favorite "Stan Gramm" account is currently getting called out in her comment section because she posted a pic from a Zoom comedy event that aired last night. It was likely pre-recorded because everyone is in broad daylight and his spot aired well after 5 pm PST (sun is still setting between 5-6 pm and his spot was on late.) Person was asking if it was pre-recorded because he's supposedly in Canada and mentioned having to quarantine for 14 days in an interview and she's saying no, it's a small project. Regardless of whether it's a small project like his commercials or a larger movie, the travel restrictions are the same for Canada: 14 days in quarantine upon arrival. Non-negotiable. Cackling because the person asked if she only listened to the part of the interview where he mentions the GF, sister, and friend. That account is definitely a shill with how she edits her clips and what she posts. Holy crap. I hope more people start calling her out.

by Anonymousreply 264January 31, 2021 4:40 PM

A secret girlfriend!? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 265January 31, 2021 4:57 PM

R264 Get those screenshots because these bitches like to delete any and all who disagree. Some random person on "Ye Olde FecesBook" claimed to have recently spotted them at a hockey match. Bitch, please – LA has been in severe lockdown for weeks. These lies are getting very funny. Stay vigilant, fam!

by Anonymousreply 266January 31, 2021 4:59 PM

R266 Indeed. Like Pokemon, I caught 'em all. Now she's a bit "on edge after what they've put her through." LOLOLOLOLOL. Once again, one shouldn't have to work so hard to convince people a relationship is real. Once again, a "fan account" isn't heavy emotional labor. If it's not your paid job to maintain it as a PR/ social media manager or you have no skin in the game, just stop posting on it.

They're edgy because they're getting busted with their lies and at this point, they're now outnumbered by some very smart people. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes,

by Anonymousreply 267January 31, 2021 5:20 PM

R264, R266, R267 The general public is very much over lies and deception. Whether it's the government or our daily dose of celeb trash, we want truth and we want justice. #FreeHammaconda

by Anonymousreply 268January 31, 2021 5:27 PM

They got on here and swore at people and called them names and that started ages ago, they got on that Jon Hamm blog and bitched about this site (and to the blogs credit, they saw through it and the blog made a total mockery of them and posted more links to threads about Hamm), created troll accounts to post lies and abuse anyone who dares ask a question on any IG account, they're calling the paps and messaging the tabloids with BS that she might be pregnant. They deserve every bit of the shit they're getting for these stunts. They should have taken their money, their sugar baby "crezents," and their Daddy Big D four-way and shut the hell up. Seriously, easiest and oldest profession in the world and they still need attention and praise on top of this? We are never gonna like you. Jon Hamm doesn't even want to be seen with you in public unless you force him to.

by Anonymousreply 269January 31, 2021 5:44 PM

R269. Those last three sentences *Chef's Kiss*

by Anonymousreply 270January 31, 2021 5:47 PM

Where have there ever been gay rumors? He has always been known as a pussy-hound and a major douche.

by Anonymousreply 271January 31, 2021 5:49 PM

R271 I think the OP probably put this up because there was another thread "Is Jon Hamm Gay?" that was hot for awhile. We don't think he's gay, but we do think his current relationship is a giant (failed) PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 272January 31, 2021 5:51 PM

I know Hamm himself is old news but I think this thread is hilarious and I learned a lot about PR relationships. Way more entertaining that any of the Armie Hammer stuff, which is just disturbing. R271 He's def straight. We don't want to claim this mess!

by Anonymousreply 273January 31, 2021 5:55 PM

The hole those escorts keep Digging gets deeper and deeper. That Hamm Gramm needs to be shut down. It’s all💩💩💩💩💩

by Anonymousreply 274January 31, 2021 5:57 PM

R269 & R270 hit the nail on the head. How many interviews did he have before he even acknowledged her existence and he still messed up his lines? (They ain't "lucky charms" if the Blues ain't winning.) Fun stunt though. Hope those size queens can find a suitable replacement.

by Anonymousreply 275January 31, 2021 6:00 PM

Those escorts are stupid asses, I totally agree. But I think Jon needs to take a lot of the blame. He likes the young girls. So that’s the mature level he’s going to get. And he’s drinking so much, does he even know what’s going on.

by Anonymousreply 276January 31, 2021 6:09 PM

Wasn’t that zoom thing a private event? Can’t Hamm Gramm get in trouble for that?

by Anonymousreply 277January 31, 2021 6:12 PM

R276 100% agree. He's a grown ass man who could shut this BS down in an instant. He's definitely not a victim here. I'd tell him to grow a set but we've all seen his tight pants and VPL 😂 R277 It was, but it's a still (not a video clip) and they encouraged people to post with the hashtag so they're not gonna bitch if it's promo. However, they could get in trouble with the people who actually took & posted them. They pilfered them off two random people on Twitter. Doubt they got permission. They can't even take their own damn photos.

by Anonymousreply 278January 31, 2021 6:15 PM

R277 & R278, if they don't own the content they are posting or didn't get permission, they shouldn't be posting it. Period. That includes video. That includes paparazzi (citing the publication is not correct - the paparazzi company owns the image.) If they get reported for that, it's their own damn fault. If they harass people, also their own damn fault. If they are claiming to be a celebrity or affiliated to spread misinformation, it's their own damn fault. As we learned from the great Twitter purge after the Capitol riots, the terms and conditions of the site are the terms and conditions. You agree to them when you sign up. You act like an asshole, you get treated like one.

by Anonymousreply 279January 31, 2021 6:25 PM

R279 Yes, also adding that simply citing a source doesn't negate the need to obtain permission from the copyright holder. Altering the image with filters, cropping, changing it to B&W are also all problematic without permission. I cannot understand why this stuff still goes on.

by Anonymousreply 280January 31, 2021 6:31 PM

R264 The account is doing the "follow/ unfollow the next day" thing too which will also get them in trouble with IG. R269 What are "crezents?" This is unfamiliar lingo.

by Anonymousreply 281January 31, 2021 11:23 PM

R281 It was a word used on the sister's Instagram account when it was public. I am assuming it's some kind of inside joke verbiage referring to the gifts from their sugar daddies based on the pics that were accompanying the captions.

by Anonymousreply 282January 31, 2021 11:30 PM

R279 Word on the street is that "Stann Gramm" is bitching that some other Jon Hamm account's "stealing her posts." Can't steal what's already stolen, honey. YOU DON'T OWN THOSE PICS TO BEGIN WITH.

by Anonymousreply 283February 2, 2021 3:06 PM

R283 LOL! Clowns be clowning, I guess!

This girl really needs her head examined. And a lesson in basic copyright laws.

by Anonymousreply 284February 2, 2021 3:14 PM

R283 A message to the stan account from Don Draper himself:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285February 2, 2021 3:17 PM

So let me get this straight: person sets up a Jon Hamm fan account, baits and switches to make it about the sugar baby, verbally beats down any person who asks a question about the nature of their relationship, doesn't disclose who she is or flat-out lies about it to other users, has multiple accounts, follows/ unfollows to game the numbers, rips content off the internet without permission/ license and doesn't do anything with it (and I say this because memes rip stuff off the internet too, but at least it's transformed into a meme.) And she still has an account? Her name is on it now. She's running the damn thing and it's pretty obvious what this game is. They're gonna bulk up the followers and convert it her account when he dumps her ass. She only has 57 followers on her actual account (clue above in R236.) She'll need those numbers for her eventual "influencer account" or to land acting jobs because they do look at social media now. I really hope people start seeing this for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 286February 2, 2021 3:50 PM

Side note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER WESTFELDT! Congrats on escaping this hot steaming pile of poo. Enjoy that house.

by Anonymousreply 287February 2, 2021 3:55 PM

R287 Damn, that woman was born on Groundhog Day. Then she lived it.

by Anonymousreply 288February 2, 2021 3:58 PM

And to think all of this could have been avoided... if only Jon Hamm had his own Instagram...

Oh, wait. (See R222)

by Anonymousreply 289February 2, 2021 4:04 PM

R283 And she suckered the poor Polish girl who runs the other account into posting it. Doesn't that girl realize "Stan" is poaching her followers?

by Anonymousreply 290February 2, 2021 4:33 PM

To echo R286, a few key bullets directly from the IG terms & conditions, specifically under how you CAN'T use Instagram, and all of these could apply to the "Stann Gramm" account:

- You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information. You don't have to disclose your identity on Instagram, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information), which may include providing personal data. Also, you may not impersonate someone or something you aren't, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.

- You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies, including in particular the Instagram Community Guidelines.

- You can’t sell, license, or purchase any account or data obtained from us or our Service. This includes attempts to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username); solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users; or request or collect Instagram usernames, passwords, or misappropriate access tokens.

- You can't post someone else’s private or confidential information without permission or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright infringement, trademark infringement, counterfeit, or pirated goods).

- You may use someone else's works under exceptions or limitations to copyright and related rights under applicable law. You represent you own or have obtained all necessary rights to the content you post or share. Learn more, including how to report content that you think infringes your intellectual property rights, here.

- You can’t modify, translate, create derivative works of, or reverse engineer our products or their components.

Pardon the boring-ass legal info, but figured it's helpful. Problem is that their reporting tool is not configured to address these issues in an efficient way. I recommend using the support email address as a go-around. It has been listed as: support (at) instagram dot com

Not sure how often it's monitored, but it's a start.

by Anonymousreply 291February 4, 2021 3:08 PM

R291 Isn't that basically every fan account?

by Anonymousreply 292February 4, 2021 3:13 PM

R292 Yes, pretty much

by Anonymousreply 293February 4, 2021 3:14 PM

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: The trio is at it again. Unblocking past followers and harassing and bullying them to no end. That’s why Hamm Gramm followers numbers go up and down. If they can’t stand the heat, maybe they need to get out of the kitchen. I can’t believe Jon Hamm is so drunk and blind. Because he is working, No pap strolls for these unemployed escorts. Maybe it’s time to trade him in for a newer model.

by Anonymousreply 294February 8, 2021 5:12 PM

R294 Tell whomever got the messages to report them to IG. Use the email method above (you'll have to anyway if they are blocked) & send any screenshots to IG.

by Anonymousreply 295February 8, 2021 5:32 PM

R294 Tell whomever got the messages to report them to IG. Use the email method above (you'll have to anyway if they are blocked) & send any screenshots to IG.

by Anonymousreply 296February 8, 2021 5:32 PM

(And sorry for the double posts. I'm on a very bad WiFi connection right now.)

by Anonymousreply 297February 8, 2021 5:36 PM

I don't know what's worse: that Hamm has a stalker who is so obsessed with him (and dying from the frustration that she can't get rid of Hamm's girlfriend) that she's sending in fake blind items about him, OR that a website would actually post it.

by Anonymousreply 298February 12, 2021 1:02 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 12, 2021 4:29 AM

R298 Well, "tre volpi," if you don't like what's being said, change the conversation. We'd certainly like to. Some guy said that once in a show. I think you know the one.

by Anonymousreply 300February 12, 2021 4:38 AM

I know what's worse and it's R298 who keeps coming on here expecting a different result. Go rub one out with Biff's Cane.

by Anonymousreply 301February 12, 2021 4:44 AM

R298 I hear the sound of a tiny violin. Don't you have a Jon Hamm blog to hijack? No one cares here. We know you're all full of shit. Take your sugar baby woes somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 302February 12, 2021 5:04 AM

R298 You're a failed model and actress and now failing at social media. Why don't you go tag your "boyfriend" in another Instagram post and expose him and some more of his lies? Piss of some more people who liked him before you started with your social media shitshow. That's about all you're capable of.

by Anonymousreply 303February 12, 2021 5:23 AM

Oooooh the library is open late tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 12, 2021 5:35 AM

Hey R298, what other people think of you is not your business. Your biggest mistake was getting on Instagram with your troll accounts, making up stories, arguing with people, and setting up the shrine to yourself when you could have been enjoying your life. Your other mistake was coming on here. You're just another thirsty millennial clown who contributes nothing to society. Step up your game or learn to be unbothered.

by Anonymousreply 305February 12, 2021 6:05 AM

R298 This you, sis? You seem to care an awful lot about what "some middle aged women or gay people sitting on their computers" think. Maybe take some time to reflect on your actions and shitty takes before mouthing off again on this site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 12, 2021 12:52 PM

R298 Liked to hop on this other thread too until some nice gay men showed her pics of Jon Hamm out with other women throughout 2019. That was 8/17/20. "Stann Gramm" was born on 8/18/20. Coincidence? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307February 12, 2021 1:05 PM

R300 They call themselves "tre volpi?" LOL more like Three Billy Goats Gruff, but instead of the troll under the bridge keeping them from crossing, there's a mirror. Go back to Instagram and throw some more glitter on your goat turds, R298.

by Anonymousreply 308February 12, 2021 1:12 PM

R298 Ladies, stop throwing accusations about innocent people you’ve never even met. As seen from the comments above, you’re never going to win.

by Anonymousreply 309February 13, 2021 12:20 AM

R298 There is a very big difference between STALKING (where a person fears for their life and they're being followed/ harassed) and INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING where people research and cite sources that ARE OR WERE ALREADY PUBLICLY AVAILABLE to dispute claims being made by some unauthorized and frankly, quite stupid, fan account.

Read a book sometime. It's good for you.

by Anonymousreply 310February 13, 2021 1:02 AM

Finally saw what the fuss is about. Seriously, R298? This is the hill you want to die on this week? On a scale of 0 to Armie Hammer, this is about a 1.5 on the scandal scale. Guess you really are desperate for attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 13, 2021 1:27 AM

R310 Presently "Sitting at my computer thinking" about Ronan Farrow and his *checks notes* Pulitzer for "stalking" some very bad people.

R298 When you set up a social media account under a celebrity's name for the sole purpose of deceiving people and use said account to direct message and send photographs to other Instagram users, 1) that is FRAUD and 2) YOU are HARASSING them. My counterparts (yes, there are many of us following this story) have spoken to various people who have dealt with "Stann Gramm" and the backstory has changed multiple times. And as far as that blind item above goes, it looks like they may have a quote from a paparazzi, so maybe the paps aren't the "friends" you claimed they were back in August. And yes, we have what the kids call "the receipts."

Check the link below and maybe use that Better Help app instead of social media to deal with what I believe might be Cluster B personality disorder. In case you're wondering, you're likely the infantile variety with borderline traits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312February 13, 2021 2:18 PM

Nice to see the library is still open. 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 13, 2021 2:34 PM

I’m very new to this site. How can I read comments on a thread? I think I figured out how to comment, but any help is appreciated. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 314March 15, 2021 6:32 AM

(R314) And your a Alcoholics tread to find out??

by Anonymousreply 315March 15, 2021 6:05 PM

So Hamm Gramm is he fucking all of you or just you? Or is he even fucking you at all?!?

by Anonymousreply 316March 22, 2021 7:04 PM

I wonder how it looks when he grabs it with both hands?

by Anonymousreply 317March 22, 2021 7:13 PM

R316 She's too busy posting pics with Lana Del Rey lyrics. This is what we are dealing with, folks.🙄

by Anonymousreply 318March 22, 2021 7:47 PM

R318 Which song? You can be my daddy tonight? BWHAHAHAHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA

by Anonymousreply 319March 22, 2021 7:50 PM

Someone has a picture and is not sharing. I for one am outraged!

by Anonymousreply 320March 22, 2021 8:48 PM

Yes do share!!! That is not nice!

by Anonymousreply 321March 23, 2021 12:35 AM

R320 & R321 you must be one of the many she's blocked. Nonconformists get the boot!👢

by Anonymousreply 322March 23, 2021 12:45 AM

R318 Lana Del Rey? Seriously? This is becoming a tired a cliché as Hamm's midlife crisis....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323March 23, 2021 1:10 AM

R318 Well, obviously....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 23, 2021 1:17 AM

We've really got a lot to unpack here.🤮

by Anonymousreply 325March 23, 2021 1:23 AM

New video posted by Hamm Gramm and the story has already changed about his birthday. Still had a party though, so this vid is going straight to the LA department of health. But he does quote Patton Oswalt, so he's definitely seeing this thread.

LOLOLOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326March 24, 2021 5:55 PM

Based on R326 posting here, FYI that "Jon Hamm Beard Discourse" seems to have moved over to a newer "Jon Hamm Not Looking Good. Drunk?" thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327March 24, 2021 10:44 PM

R327 Unfortunately, that thread has since been locked to non-subscribers (you can still view.) Guess the tea is that good.

by Anonymousreply 328March 27, 2021 12:54 PM

R328 I know and it's too bad because I had an update:

Double-checked the FB of the brother-in-law. Pic definitely posted on March 13 (Saturday) & still public so they likely aren't involved in any of this mess. He was wearing hoodie, kids were not (but one had a hat on) and it was about baseball, not March Madness (my bad.) Sign above the door in the background said their last name, so definitely not taken at Hamm's house.

by Anonymousreply 329March 27, 2021 1:00 PM

He was on the Daily Mail walking the dog by himself yesterday. Different photog - Mega, not Backgrid. Same retaining wall/ bush where he was sitting without a mask, but he WAS wearing one yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 330March 27, 2021 1:08 PM

R330 Comment section not locked & all pretty much about his dong. Well, at least they're playing to his strengths.

by Anonymousreply 331March 27, 2021 1:27 PM

Jon has never been shy about his penis be “shadowed” through his pants. I think he likes to flaunt this huge asset!

by Anonymousreply 332March 30, 2021 11:08 AM

Pathetic paparazzi strolls! At least big Bird is home in her cage where she belongs unless Jon gave her back to the shelter because she’s problematic...

by Anonymousreply 333March 31, 2021 12:03 AM

Probably won’t be seeing the Hammaconda now that Jon has3 sister wives to keep it busy...

by Anonymousreply 334March 31, 2021 8:12 AM

R326 Was nice of Patton Oswalt to help him land a Marvel gig - that's his show where Hamm supposed to be voicing Iron Man. He could at least get Patton's birthday joke right.🤣

by Anonymousreply 335March 31, 2021 2:02 PM

R327 That thread appears to be taken over by some meth head who likes to insert French in the middle of his rambling lectures. C'est la vie, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 336April 1, 2021 12:39 PM

FYI in case someone can/wants to share this with the locked thread, the drunk Giorgio Baldi "verbal exchange" video and the one of the three slutketeers walking the dog have been wiped from that Japanese Aflo site. Guess the clean-up committee is hard at work....

by Anonymousreply 337April 1, 2021 10:31 PM

R337 The one where he and Rory Albanese are sans mask is also gone. Clean-up committee, INDEED.

by Anonymousreply 338April 1, 2021 10:36 PM

R337 R338 The damage is already done. You can step in shit and wipe off the clown shoes; and guess what? They're still gonna be clown shoes and they're still gonna smell like shit.🤡

by Anonymousreply 339April 1, 2021 10:48 PM

Nothing screams guilty like the removal of evidence.

by Anonymousreply 340April 1, 2021 11:08 PM

Another update came in (since the other Hamm thread is locked): the troll with the handle @mzblueberry.vu has recently resurfaced on recent IG posts has been identified as Lizzy Kalinowski. Per her FB, originally from Minnesota, but currently living in San Francisco? Many of these people make zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 341April 2, 2021 5:54 PM

Of course that thread is locked and of course they have the novice blueberry troll popping up (hamm.gramm & negar.mozifian have basically been outed.) Celeb PR cleaners/trolls definitely exist for forums like here, IG, etc. This person did it and did an "ask me anything" on Lipstick Alley. I only wish people had asked more questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 2, 2021 9:19 PM

R342 that is an enlightening read. One person's comments really stuck with me:

"Seems like a cleaner has to play characters and not be who they really are. Come across as someone who would know the celebrity and is credible. Also, I suspect FAKE tea is posted all the time to drown out and distract from the real news /tea that's being reported."

And this is pretty much what we've witnessed for the past year...

by Anonymousreply 343April 2, 2021 9:44 PM

Basically, it's all smoke and mirrors crafted by their teams. Pay better attention to the things they try to bury. Stop engaging with 20-something randos on Instagram who claim to know someone who knows someone. Observe more & comment less. That's how you spot the lies – observing and listening. THAT is the real TEA, friends.

R343 She's got another anonymous thread on there on how Hollywood is unraveling from a few years ago that's also worth a review:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344April 2, 2021 10:14 PM

Since we're doing updates, everyone's favorite stan IG account currently has a pic posted in stories of him, Big Bird and Jack McBrayer and she dates it 2019 which is one of her fun little "vague" tricks. She ripped the pic right off Shutterstock (HELLO, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT) and zoomed in. It's from the Motherless Brooklyn afterparty on October 28, 2019. McBrayer actually walked the red carpet ALONE. Hamm did not walk the red carpet with her. Heck, he didn't walk the red carpet at all and was probably only there for the afterparty and the after-pussy.

Mind you, fall 2019 was smack in the middle of the Wild Mountain Thyme shoot, Lucy in the Sky opening, Toronto Film Festival, his being spotted on dates with Lindsay Shookus (9/15 & 11/16), abandoning his seat at the Emmys to go booze backstage (9/22 - also spotted with Shookus at the Emmys), getting plowed with Masterson at Poubelle (11/21) after the Richard Jewell opening, and going home drunk with that random woman from the San Vicente Bungalows (11/23). There was conveniently a blind on Crazy Days and Nights about him screwing two broads in the same evening around this time (October-ish, and something about him smelling and having lipstick on his person), so he certainly wasn't exclusive with Big Bird.

In this house, we like to check dates.

by Anonymousreply 345April 3, 2021 1:51 AM

R345 Do you think Hamm Gramm can feel you crawling up her ass to search for polyps every time she posts or does CAA/ Wolf Kasteler sedate her first? 😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 346April 3, 2021 2:13 AM

345 can you show us the picture..not finding it

by Anonymousreply 347April 3, 2021 3:20 AM

Watch out for new IG troll @jack_y1985. Someone commented about him looking grumpy and she responded with, "He's not a fan of the paparazzi."

Okay, "Jackie Smith." Sure.

by Anonymousreply 348April 3, 2021 3:21 AM

As for Mz Blueberry..she can be snarky, but has her account set up so you can’t respond to her snarky remarks..

by Anonymousreply 349April 3, 2021 3:24 AM

Are we going to get pics of him walking the dog every day now? 😴

by Anonymousreply 350April 3, 2021 3:25 AM

As long as he’s by himself who cares...

by Anonymousreply 351April 3, 2021 3:27 AM

My favorite thing about Hamm was how dorky he was in his 20s when he was on The Dating Game

by Anonymousreply 352April 3, 2021 3:28 AM

It’s such a coincidence that the paps know exactly what time he is walking his dog in flip flops.

by Anonymousreply 353April 3, 2021 3:29 AM

R347 Link to the image below in case anyone feels like informing photographer Steve Cohn that his intellectual property has been infringed. She cropped a small portion right behind Edward Norton's shoulder, but left the small watermark (which led us straight to Shutterstock.)

R349 Lizzy Kalinowski is the Blueberry person. Not sure how or why she's involved - probably a paid "cleaner" as mentioned above. Still listed in MN on LinkedIn (FB had her in San Francisco.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 3, 2021 3:40 AM

354 Is that Hamm to the left in the black glasses

by Anonymousreply 355April 3, 2021 3:45 AM

R348 "Jackie" already deleted it.

On that note,

EVERYBODY SAY HI TO THE PR TROLLS!

by Anonymousreply 356April 3, 2021 3:48 AM

That picture is not surprising. Usually alcohol is always involved with them together. And 💵.

by Anonymousreply 357April 3, 2021 3:52 AM

R356 Of course they did, just like the videos. George Orwell has become quite trendy these days: "The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth."

by Anonymousreply 358April 3, 2021 4:00 AM

R358 They can pry my screenshots from my cold dead hands.

by Anonymousreply 359April 3, 2021 4:04 AM

R358 Maybe they are using that magician again to make it all disappear! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 360April 3, 2021 4:10 AM

Also, R358, how about:

First they came for the Karens, and I did not speak because I was not a Karen.

Then they came for the gays... and we read them to fucking filth.

by Anonymousreply 361April 3, 2021 4:19 AM

348... not a troll.. I was fishin

by Anonymousreply 362April 3, 2021 6:11 AM

R362 FYI if you want a person alerted to your comment, put an R right before the number. I'm not sure if you are "Jackie" or contacted Jackie, BUT fishing on these fan accounts in the comment section is counterproductive and results in nothing but bringing their engagement/ algorithms up in the IG feed. A couple of my counterparts tried to explain this to people and it's fallen on deaf ears. And speaking of deaf, the girl who runs @BestOfJonHamm is in fact deaf, lives in Poland, and cannot speak a word of English. She uses a Google translate (or something similar.) So, not really the beacon of info you are seeking. Hamm Gramm pinned the Polish girl against a woman in the midwest a few months back. I think they are trying to give her the "Alexandra Graham treatment" and scapegoat her. My friends told her not to engage – but she still does – and Hamm Gramm has blocked every new account she makes. Hamm Gramm makes it so you have to follow her to comment, bringing her numbers up and then she censors/deletes any narrative that goes against what she's been hired/ told to do. Again, all of this is counterproductive and only draws more attention to the posts. The other thread had actual names and possible places of employment that would be better ponds in which to fish if you are bold enough. My advice is to observe and don't engage unless you have a real zinger... and you're not gonna get the zingers via Instagram. You gotta dig, not fish.

by Anonymousreply 363April 3, 2021 2:59 PM

@MzBlueberry.vu (Lizzy Kalinowski - yes, I'm gonna keep saying her real name here) has made a few off statements about the pap strolls being something Hamm has to do to stay relevant. She said the same thing on the Just Jared post when someone told her it was for PR and money. I have a similar comment from Hamm Gramm in screenshots I saved:

"If it's fake, then I can't do anything right? It all means nothing and they will break up after a while."

This was (of course) accompanied by nonsense about knowing someone who knows someone and then shortly afterward we had the full court press in his t-shirts (Hiddleswift 2.0) pretending to be pregnant. Seriously, I hate this mess. Hamm's fraternity hazing was bad enough but when you add this masquerade and the lying interviews to it, I honestly don't want to see his aging mug in anything again. And I used to rewatch Mad Men all the time. This horseshit fauxmance has ruined that show for me.

by Anonymousreply 364April 3, 2021 3:23 PM

Anyone notice the uptick in thirsty comments on his Daily Mail articles? They have their PR trolls working hard. People always comment about his dong (that's a given) but one crackpot was ogling his feet in those shitty flip flops and professed her desire to suck his toes.

I mean, if you have to pick something to suck....

by Anonymousreply 365April 3, 2021 3:32 PM

Also, this appears to be the first thread where the "terrible three" started to rear their ugly heads on here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366April 3, 2021 3:43 PM

R362/ R363 There was plenty of digging to be had on IG prior to "going public," but that was when her sister had her profile wide open - pics from their previous sugar baby/ sugar daddy outings, gifts & comments there. But fan/ PR accounts? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 367April 3, 2021 3:57 PM

Everyone on this thread needs to seriously get a life! Do you ever stop to think you’re no better than the Instagram accounts you’re calling out on here! I know for a fact that you’ve all been blocked by every Instagram account you’re still stalking! How In The Sam Hell are you still able to see what’s going on on these accounts! Whatever Jon Hamm is doing is seriously pissed you off so kick some shit on it and move on!! Just like you’re accusing everyone of being trolls and pd keyboardist.. you get just as high and mighty when anyone doesn’t go with your theory of a Contract Relationship! You’re doing the same thing the media and everyone else are doing..analyzing and coming to conclusions. Jon’s finally coming clean and starting to acknowledge he is in a relationship with Anna and your tearing that apart! No wonder Jon Hamm and so many other Hollywood are withdrawing and not sharing. Nothing that they say is good enough! It’s all lies!! I call bullshit on all of you!! Shame on YOU for having nothing better to do all day than sit and stalk social media looking for crap to analyze and tear apart to suit your narrative!!!!

by Anonymousreply 368April 3, 2021 4:00 PM

R368 Hey fuck you and your bullshit, Anna. Go find another sugar daddy, you alcoholic whore.

by Anonymousreply 369April 3, 2021 4:02 PM

R368 Obviously, you haven't. You suck at your job.

by Anonymousreply 370April 3, 2021 4:04 PM

R368 Triggered much, twat? Oh the joy, Jon Hamm finally reveals his kinky sugar baby girlfriend he's kept secret because he knows goddamn well he's a pervert dirtbag fucking all three of them and he's ashamed. Do you want a fucking prize for that? Why don't you go find someone who is actually proud to be seen with you instead of tearing up 17-year relationships, ya little cum dumpster?

by Anonymousreply 371April 3, 2021 4:08 PM

R368 Clearly you haven't blocked people, asshat. And if you read the threads (which I am sure you have, loser), you'd see every lie he told in his interviews debunked with actual proof.

We don't care about your slutty friends who want to be famous, Hamm Gramm.

by Anonymousreply 372April 3, 2021 4:10 PM

R368 What are you gonna do when we track down your previous sugar daddies? Hmmmmm? What's the story gonna be then? It's only a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 373April 3, 2021 4:15 PM

R368 It's Sam Hill, shit-for-brains. Who needs to "come clean" when the relationship isn't dirty? When a relationship is not on unstable ground, a bunch of people on the internet shouldn't affect it. When a relationship is REAL some dingbat social media clown shouldn't have to dig for unlicensed pics a year and a half old because THERE ARE NO OTHER PICS BESIDES THE ARRANGED PAP STROLLS.

Keep right on digging your own grave, moron.

by Anonymousreply 374April 3, 2021 4:24 PM

R368 Imagine trying to "SHAME" a bunch of gay men who have been fighting for rights and equality their whole lives? I'm sorry sex work isn't legal, hun, but maybe you should fight for those rights or - I don't know? GET A GODDAMN ACTUAL REAL JOB AND/OR SOME FRESH ACTING CREDITS instead of pretending to be Jon Hamm's girlfriend? Hmmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 375April 3, 2021 4:29 PM

R368 Enjoying your echo chamber, "Hamm Gramm?"

Wanna tell us how the drugs were with the sugar daddy in Colombia? I'll bet you got some good ones there... having that "Indiana Jones Sex."

by Anonymousreply 376April 3, 2021 4:35 PM

R368 Karma's a bitch, huh?

Isn't it about time for you to make your pilgrimage to the liquor store? Maybe daddy will bring you and pay like last time.

by Anonymousreply 377April 3, 2021 4:43 PM

R368 Does "coming clean" involve Jon Hamm finally getting sober and kicking some busted-ass moochy broads to the curb? Inquiring minds want to know. Also it's "YOU'RE tearing that apart," but we all know you never finished high school. OH DEAR!

Can't tear what isn't fragile, honey - just like your brittle self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 378April 3, 2021 4:58 PM

cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 3, 2021 5:04 PM

Wait, what? Shamm was a "set dresser" in p*rn? We're supposed to believe the hammaconda never stunt doubled?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 3, 2021 5:14 PM

LOL R368 Let me get this straight - all the incriminating videos of Hamm and the sugar babies were scrubbed off the internet. The other DL thread was locked. You're blocking people left and right to try to keep Hamm Gramm as your personal echo chamber. The department of health was contacted how many times about the non-mask wearing and the parties (that probably didn't happen but hey - good interview BS/ fodder?) Hamm claimed he had the sister's kids over when the brother-in-law was clearly posting pics of himself with the kids from his own house on FB on March 13.

You're right. We have absolutely no shame when it comes to exposing Hollywood lies. And we will continue to expose you on every platform we can until you stop lying.

by Anonymousreply 381April 3, 2021 5:20 PM

R381 don't forget the locked comments on the Daily Mail article for the Giorgio Baldi Grammy party. Claiming it was a "date night" when he was out getting trashed with all three slutketeers.

by Anonymousreply 382April 3, 2021 5:25 PM

R380 he sure was.

by Anonymousreply 383April 3, 2021 5:27 PM

Hey R368 (aka "Mina/ Mena" the "private daycare practitioner," aka Hamm.Gramm, aka Anna, Alex, and Katie) you left this off your Adam Scott slide reel. Although, I wouldn't expect to be hanging with Adam and his wife anytime soon, you dirty homewrecking tennis club whores.

How hard is it to find an alleged nanny named Mina/Mena in Los Feliz if she exists? Let's find out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384April 3, 2021 9:01 PM

R368 Hey Hamm Gramm, you know that Polish girl you manipulated? Her name is Laura. She runs many social media fan accounts. You know how we know this? She shares who she is and what she's all about. You've been out here pushing your bullshit and lies onto us since August. We have screenshots of inconsistent stories. And yet nobody really seems to know who you are. The lack of transparency and authenticity immediately makes you suspicious.

Furthermore, don't come for us on this board with your "poor celebs can't share anything" bullshit. *Checks notes* Let's see: Cardi B, Chrissy Teigen, "Hilaria" Baldwin, Hailey Bieber, every Queer Eye, the entire Kardashian Klown Kar, most comedians, influencers, TikTokkers, ALL SHARE. I'm surprised we haven't had a tour of Teigen's vagina yet. Are you fucking blind? Your impending failed "relationship" is a result of your getting hung up on a guy old enough to be your father, who was attached when you met him, and fucking other women besides you. You don't work. No one is impressed by your grift and wannabe celebrity status. It was broken when it started.

And also we aren't on high horses. We're cockroaches. We got into the cracks in your foundation because you left them unattended. We're eating all the crumbs you're dropping because you're dumb bitches who don't know how to cover your tracks or lie properly, and we'll be feating on your carcasses when your House of Cards inevitably crashes to the ground. So fuck right off with your whiny millennial bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 385April 3, 2021 9:16 PM

R385 I'm gonna assume you meant feasting. And I am very much here with a side of popcorn for this roast.

by Anonymousreply 386April 3, 2021 9:20 PM

There's no way R368 is maintaining that IG account without being paid or protecting someone who is.

You can try to take our hall passes away, teacher, but we'll still find another corridor in which to convene.

by Anonymousreply 387April 3, 2021 9:25 PM

R386. I did. Yes, bring the popcorn.

Imagine the fucking AUDACITY of R368 coming on here saying "I kNoW fOr A fAcT!" Bitch, please. You don't know jack shit. Go back to your home on whore island already. Yachting season is around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 388April 3, 2021 9:42 PM

R368 What is it going to take for you to recognize that YOU ARE THE PROBLEM HERE, HAMM GRAMM? You and your gaslighting and lies. Coming on here to start shit. YOU are the person who has pissed people off. Claiming if people "were really Jon's fans they wouldn't hate Anna." The man has been half in the bag for the past two years. Did you see him at the NHL awards drunk and high as hell? Look at who his companion was for the evening. Look at all the incidents where he's wasted - guess what three morons are there with him? Every paparazzi stroll involves procuring booze of some sort - even when she was on crutches. Even the event you posted yesterday you can tell he's tanked in the other photos. Don't tell me that enabling a person who spent a month away in a rehab facility and had struggled with drinking for years in the past (after the hazing and his father dying) is good for him. Holding people accountable is called tough love. And tough shit if you don't like it. You're just in denial and collecting your check. Maybe people would rather see him alive than drinking himself into an early grave with three thirsty, unemployed party girls.

by Anonymousreply 389April 3, 2021 10:32 PM

R368, R389 is right. Do you think we don't have screenshots of all the Hamm Gramm interactions? Calling people Karens and mocking them? Having your drone accounts flip out on random commenters? Telling people you're going to set up multiple accounts if the Hamm Gramm one gets taken down? Claiming you don't know "Negar Mozifian" on the Just Jared post and then sliding in the DMs saying she helps you with social media sometimes? Bullying some old lady after you and Negar sent pictures from Katie Berkman and Alex Osceola's accounts in order to "get her on your side?" Then threatening her and making the Polish girl do your bidding for you - demanding her to tell her who is behind all the accounts you blocked? If that's not twisted and coercive as fuck, then I don't know what is.

I honestly can't believe Hamm's team has allowed a psychotic freak to slap his name on some shoddy-ass fan account for this long. What an embarrassment you are. But I have a feeling your days are numbered or you wouldn't be on here losing your shit again. How does it feel knowing you have yet to - as you put it so eloquently - "get it through my thicccccccc skull?"

Spoiler alert: you never will. So, stay salty, you dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 390April 4, 2021 1:15 AM

Live footage of Jon Hamm being told he has to be down at Gelson's at noon with Big Bird:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 4, 2021 1:39 AM

OP your shit will get fucked up for spreading lies. Stop being homophobic and conjuring up witchery accusation as if being gay and closeted is bad. Hamm is not closeted nor gay. He proudly supports gay rights.

by Anonymousreply 392April 4, 2021 1:46 AM

R392 Too bad his "girlfriend" or whomever she hired to run his fake "Hamm Gramm" fan account isn't and insulted the thoughts and opinions of middle aged and gay people on this Jon Hamm blog. Thankfully that blogger saw through it and gave her the Streisand treatment.

I implore you to read the whole thread and the other ones about this "romance." We know he's not gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 4, 2021 1:52 AM

Hey R392 the cunt you want is R368, not the OP. That's the one who runs Hamm Gramm and insulted all of us. She likes to come on here and be a little bitch after calling the paps to get photos of her homewrecking ass walking his dog.

by Anonymousreply 394April 4, 2021 1:58 AM

FYI....368 isn’t Hamm Gramm or any of Anna and her crew, but have fun throwing out accusations about what you want them to be. Yes you have pictures, blinds and videos, but all of those were set up by the paparazzi...nothing you’re posting about has been confirmed by credible PR personal..

by Anonymousreply 395April 4, 2021 2:10 AM

R395 So you admit it was staged then?

by Anonymousreply 396April 4, 2021 2:14 AM

R395 Then explain this comment: "I know for a fact that you’ve all been blocked by every Instagram account you’re still stalking!" If R368 isn't Hamm Gramm or connected to her, then how would she have the list of blocked accounts?

by Anonymousreply 397April 4, 2021 2:24 AM

You will never know..just know that I’ve been reading, watching and know as much about all of you as you know about the IG accounts you are snarking about..and This isn’t staged!

by Anonymousreply 398April 4, 2021 2:46 AM

R398 LOL you're full of shit. Good try, though.

by Anonymousreply 399April 4, 2021 2:50 AM

(R398) Shut the hell up, dum ass.

by Anonymousreply 400April 4, 2021 2:56 AM

nice try trying to belittle someone whom you’re assuming you know..your colorful comments and names you’ve called me are enlightening..here’s a virtual bar of soap 🧼 to wash your potty mouths out with! Good night 💤 and God Bless you all!

by Anonymousreply 401April 4, 2021 3:00 AM

(R398) This is a pathetic PR stunt to stay in the public eye. It’s sure not because of his shitty ass movies.

by Anonymousreply 402April 4, 2021 3:00 AM

(R401) Is that you, Mom? I think you’re on the wrong thread again. Put your glasses on.

by Anonymousreply 403April 4, 2021 3:03 AM

R401 Get ready to taste the rainbow, you sanctimonious twat.

by Anonymousreply 404April 4, 2021 3:03 AM

Oh boy, more PR cleaners coming in hot at R395, R398 and R401. How much you make an hour to do such a shit obvious job, ladies?

by Anonymousreply 405April 4, 2021 3:08 AM

R395, et al. Funny, how your timing on here perfectly aligns with your responses to commenters on Hamm Gramm. Such SYNERGY!

by Anonymousreply 406April 4, 2021 3:13 AM

You would think there would be enough exciting posts on Hamm Gramm for them. Big bird’s saucy modeling shots from years ago. Stunning information. Why are they on here? 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 407April 4, 2021 3:16 AM

R401 (just Hamm Gramm posing as others) Aren't you supposed to be a 20-something Muslim living in Jon Hamm's neighborhood? Maybe get into character and praise Allah or something.

by Anonymousreply 408April 4, 2021 3:18 AM

R398 Doing that hard sell again with "THIS ISN'T STAGED."

Why don't you get on your knees and beg us to like you like you do for Jon Hamm? So fucking pathetic. It's unreal.

by Anonymousreply 409April 4, 2021 3:24 AM

Troll @jack_y1985 is now following Hamm Gramm. Knew it.

by Anonymousreply 410April 4, 2021 3:27 AM

And just like that, troll @jack_y1985 is now off the list.

by Anonymousreply 411April 4, 2021 3:52 AM

R410&411..you are pathetic! Worse than Hamm gramm!

by Anonymousreply 412April 4, 2021 4:05 AM

R412 Did we blow up your spot "Jackie?" Don't make dumb comments and you won't be discovered/ outed.

by Anonymousreply 413April 4, 2021 4:07 AM

This thread is a circus AND a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 414April 4, 2021 4:18 AM

R395 R398 R401, You certainly aren't "credible PR personnel" considering you can't spell personnel, your poor punctuation use, and that you ended your sentence about the soap with a preposition.

Pinning this on the paparazzi will do you no favors either. In fact, a few phone calls regarding your accusations just might make things worse for you.

This is yet another "fuck around and find out" moment. Choose wisely, sugar babies.

by Anonymousreply 415April 4, 2021 5:03 AM

What can I say?? Well just one thing! My give a dam is busted so screenshot away peeps! BTW.. Happy Easter 🐣🐰

by Anonymousreply 416April 4, 2021 10:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 4, 2021 1:30 PM

I believe in friendship and when you talk in private it should stay in private not be exposed on this site. For the last yr all of you have IM several of us getting us to spill and then talking trash about us on here...very disappointed 😿 Spilling (tea) that you didn’t ask permission to do. Called us all out in one form.Not cool..Come back with all the trash talk you want..I’m passed being upset..now I’m pissed! My last rant.have a great life.

by Anonymousreply 418April 4, 2021 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!