Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC - Part 17

The last thread is fast approaching 600 posts and is taking forever to open on phones.

Keep on posting about our favorite and not-so-favorite personalities, our erotic fantasies (fiddlin' David Gura is my favorite), technical mishaps, etc.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 8:49 PM

Bumping this since the other one is full

by Anonymousreply 106/25/2020

there's no reason why they can't hire more people to host

no one wants to see Brian Williams and Chuck Todd twice a day

I'm fine with Katy, Joy, Ali and Ari but they don't need to be filling in for the primetime anchors all the time either

why is MSNBC so cheap? I think their ratings do well enough that they can have more staff. They're part of NBC anyway so money shouldn't be a problem. I'm bored with the same old faces

by Anonymousreply 206/25/2020

I just got home and turned on the TV in mute. Wallace looks grim and Bolton keeps running on with his walrus fat toothbrushed mouth. I'll have to deal with a recording.

by Anonymousreply 306/25/2020

Chuck Todd has a face for radio, as does Greta VanSustern. Thank god she retired.

by Anonymousreply 406/25/2020

Let the fuckers hire more people and tell Joy and Ali that they speak too loudly. Air is gorgeous but he could be more mean to Trump...he us way to gentle.

by Anonymousreply 506/25/2020

Ari is hot as fuck. Love his hands.

You're all too hard on Chuck Todd.

by Anonymousreply 606/25/2020

I like Ari; he's bright and incisive. But I can't watch his show anymore because during virtually every single discussion, he has to include a reference to some inane rap lyric: A reduction of troops in Afghanistan? "In the words of Jay-Z..." COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes? "As Drake once said..." It's become self-parody.

by Anonymousreply 706/25/2020

I agree, R7. I like Ari, too, but all the rap references get really old really fast.

by Anonymousreply 806/25/2020

So what are you saying r8? He's a white guy so he should stay in his place?

by Anonymousreply 906/25/2020

You can tell at the end of her show, Rachel usually wants to get the hell out of there but Lawrence keeps her talking for several minutes. She engages him because it would look bad otherwise. I mean they're friends but he likes the cross-talk more than she does

by Anonymousreply 1006/25/2020

I like Richard Lui. Where did he go? I kind of think David Gura is like watching paint dry. But now I kind of miss him too.

The two who have replaced Richard and David on Saturday afternoon are dreadfully boring: Joshua Johnson, horrible, awful. Alicia Menendez, horrible, awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1106/25/2020

Alicia Menendez. She's terrible. Why did they hire her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1206/25/2020

Because she's Senator Menendez's daughter? Connected?

by Anonymousreply 1306/25/2020

I'll have you know Alicia Menendez is very accomplished!

Described by Fast Company as "thoughtful, smart, and seemingly unflusterable", Menendez is a frequent guest on CNN, Fox News Channel, and MSNBC. In 2011, Menendez and Adriana Maestas founded Dailygrito.com, a website that offers a Latino take on politics and media. In 2012, DailyGrito.com was acquired by Politic365.com.

Menendez co-founded Define American with Jose Antonio Vargas, Jake Brewer, and Jehmu Greene. Define American focuses on immigration reform. She served as Senior Advisor at NDN, a center-left think tank and advocacy organization in Washington, DC. Menendez is a veteran of Rock the Vote and Democracia USA. She also spent time as a television segment producer and on-air contributor for RNN TV in New York. Menendez is a former correspondent for the show Amanpour & Company on PBS. She joined MSNBC in October 2019.

At Harvard University, Menendez's senior honors thesis on women's social capital drew the attention of U.S. News & World Report and The New York Times. In 2005, The Harvard Crimson named Menendez one of the 15 most interesting members of the class of 2005 and she was selected to deliver her undergraduate commencement address.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1406/25/2020

Aleethia Menendeth

by Anonymousreply 1506/25/2020

did anyone see Carville talking on Brian Williams? He ended up spewing a small wad of spit on his computer camera and it stayed there for the rest of the interview as he was unaware. Disgusting lol

by Anonymousreply 1606/25/2020

(R9). Ari is an Ivy League educated lawyer. He shouldn't have to stoop to quote trashy music lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 1706/25/2020

Steve Kordorky sported a terrible dye job on Morning Joe yesterday. He must have grabbed the wrong shade of just for men off the grocery shelf. too dark

by Anonymousreply 1806/26/2020

All the hosts seem to rotate the same talking head guests. Pick your favorite host(s) and turn out when the others are on.

by Anonymousreply 1906/26/2020

It’s time for poor Andrea Mitchell to retire, rest, and look back with pride at her years of great reporting. She is now unable to coherently utter a sentence. She slurs her words and all of her words are strung together. She doesn’t know anyone’s name. Frequently forgets what she was saying. It’s very sad.

by Anonymousreply 2006/26/2020

R20, She has two options . . . hosting her MSNBC show or staying home and changing Alan Greenspan's Depends five times a day.

by Anonymousreply 2106/26/2020

Is "Up with David Gura" kaput?

by Anonymousreply 2206/26/2020

R17 Ari Melber is determined to let everyone know how *woke* he is. Woker than U!

by Anonymousreply 2306/26/2020

Ari has Ludacris on right now and I think he’s having an orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 2406/26/2020

I think Ari just needs to stop suppressing his desire to get fucked by black cock.

by Anonymousreply 2506/26/2020

a lot of the news hosts are celeb sycophants it's very annoying.

A couple weeks ago Lawrence was so giddy over Robert De Niro

by Anonymousreply 2606/26/2020

R10, was an avid watcher of both Rachel and Lawrence until Covid hit. Turned on the shows a few times this past week and, boy, does Rachel react differently during these handoffs. Before, she always engaged for a few minutes, even on nights you knew she wanted to go. But this week, she's certainly not happy and doing a bad job of hiding it. I wonder why? They are all working from home these days, so it's not like she has to run to catch a train anymore. Very noticable difference.

by Anonymousreply 2706/26/2020

R11: what is so horrible and awful, specifically.

by Anonymousreply 2806/26/2020

R17: so you're just a snob?

by Anonymousreply 2906/26/2020

R27 And Lawrence can't take a hint. Jesus, it's obvious she can barely get thru the handoffs with him. Why must he make it awkward?

by Anonymousreply 3006/26/2020

Lawrence hates that Rachel is wildly popular and that people merely endure him. He extends those handoff chats in a desperate attempt to hold on to TRMS’s viewers. He should just cut to the chase and wear a Rachel mask.

by Anonymousreply 3106/26/2020

R31, Stop the hammering!

by Anonymousreply 3206/26/2020

Perhaps we have the wrong idea. Maybe Lawrence doesn't really like doing the handoff chatter either but they're both being forced to do it by MSNBC brass because they know it helps boost Lawrence's numbers. He could just be better at hiding it than she is.

by Anonymousreply 3306/26/2020

Chris Hayes just said on his show that Donald Trump should resign.

by Anonymousreply 3406/26/2020

Hans Nichols, who I never really found attractive, had a beard on Morning Joe this morning. To my surprise, he looked pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 3506/26/2020

Looking at Steve K right now filling in for Brian Williams. He has a new haircut.

by Anonymousreply 3606/26/2020

Steve is so cute. The new haircut is growing on me.

by Anonymousreply 3706/26/2020

I get the distinct impression that Chuck Todd and Katie Tur dislike each other.

I find Joshua Johnson smart and entertaining when he's a guest on, say "MJ" to offer his opinions. Otoh, I find when he's at the anchor desk on weekends for straight reporting, he's dull.

by Anonymousreply 3806/27/2020

What is wrong with Ari lately? Guests will make very serious and cogent points and he looks unmoved, says hmmm or huh. That's it. Sometimes he looks like he is forcing himself to pay attention. He was great when dealing with legal issues, but seems uninterested now. The lame jokes and hiphop references seem especially out of place during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 3906/27/2020

R39, A few of my outstanding rim jobs and he'll be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 4006/27/2020

I am afraid the non-stop "Bad! Worse! Worst is Yet to Come!" atrocities generated by Orange It and his evil malAdministration/cabal are exacting a toll especially on the more sensitive among us--in this instance Rachel Maddow. There are times when, at the end of her hour, her eyes betray the soul draining effect of the preceding 60 minutes. I wish Rachel and Susan would take a two week break and just get away from it all.

Your fans worry, Rachel; please take good care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4106/29/2020

R39: I always got that vibe from him, which is why I stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 4206/29/2020

Lawrence's contract won't get renewed next year. He's been off his game ever since that video surfaced of him losing his temper over some hammering.

I think Brian Williams has the best prime time show on MSNBC. He gets the best guests and he doesn't take up the first 30 minutes of every show giving a long-winded monologue like Rachel. I'd like to see Brian moved into Lawrence's slot should he be fired.

by Anonymousreply 4306/29/2020

R38: Katy Tur just seems like a bitch who doesn't vibe with anyone. However, I totally understand it if she can't stand Chuck Todd!

by Anonymousreply 4406/29/2020

Rachel likes “newsmaker” guests rather than analysts. She’s a lone pundit. Newsmakers often have nothing interesting to say. She sometimes has reporters who’ve broken news, but they typically add nothing you can’t get from reading the story. I prefer hearing other points of view.

by Anonymousreply 4506/29/2020

Nobody likes Chuck anyway but he makes me incredibly tense with his impatient and constant “yeah” “mm-hm” “uh-huh” when people are talking. He’s so rude about it.

by Anonymousreply 4606/29/2020

Brian's "11th Hour" show isn't considered "prime time." Also, Brian Williams is a Newsreader and not a Commenter like Rachel and Lawrence and Chris Hayes. That's why he jumps straight to reading the news and doesn't spend the first part of his show commenting on it. Once in a while he'll say something like "that's awful" but that's about it--a word or two of commentary between reading the TelePrompTer.

It's kind of like the old Today show. Remember when the show had Katie and Matt while Ann Curry was just the newsreader? Well, in this instance, Rachel is the "Katie" and Brian Williams is the "Ann Curry."

by Anonymousreply 4706/29/2020

Katie didn’t give opinions. The Today Show is news, not editorial.

by Anonymousreply 4806/29/2020

I've noticed that they've hired several new male hottie reporters. A new guy was reporting from Miami Beach today who looks like a male model. I hope they keep him there to report on the Florida beaches over the July 4th weekend. It's definitely made watching the daytime shows more enjoyable. Since 75% of their audience is women and gay men, it makes sense to cater to that demographic.

by Anonymousreply 4906/29/2020

R41 - Before the start of one of her shows last week - I think it was Tuesday - she mentioned she planned to take the day off to go fishing, and then a ton of stories got in the way preventing that from happening.

As a result her eyes looked "soul-draining" before she even started.

by Anonymousreply 5006/29/2020

R50, Is "fishing" code for cruising to lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 5106/29/2020

No, R51👎🏻she actaully likes to go fishing for fish with her partner.

by Anonymousreply 5206/29/2020

and I *actually* like to be able to spell

by Anonymousreply 5306/29/2020

Cutie Ned Price was just on The Last Word. Definite big dick face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5406/29/2020

Ned Price reminds me of the friendly alien who exchanges hand signals with Francois Trauffaut at the end of "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5506/29/2020

For the love of God, David Gura has gone from having his own show to being forced to go to Houston and stand outside and report on the lack of sufficient COVID testing. He has also changed up his haircut to have more product and a semi-fauxhawk instead of the good boy, "anchor" haircut he used to have when hosting. He looked better with the clean-cut and glasses look.

by Anonymousreply 5607/01/2020

R56 I noticed that yesterday too. Seems like a major demotion. So did that annoying Alicia Menendez take over Gura’s weekend show?

by Anonymousreply 5707/01/2020

David Gura was nice to look at on Saturday and Sunday mornings . . . but he WAS dull.

by Anonymousreply 5807/01/2020

Rachel is one pissed off lesbian tonight!

by Anonymousreply 5907/01/2020

Yes R59! Watching her too!👍

by Anonymousreply 6007/01/2020

R56, it IS weird. But homeboy needs a job so he'll do it.

They have him and Aymin co-hosting the 10AM hour, which doesn't make sense with David in the field but, it sure is Eiffel Tower goals....

by Anonymousreply 6107/02/2020

MSNBC really, really fucked up their morning programming on any front. Getting "rid" of a smart, stalwart like Ali Velshi who can actually report from the street was not a good move.

by Anonymousreply 6207/02/2020

r62 - Ali took a teaching job elsewhere and asked to be moved to the weekends. So, it was his choice.

by Anonymousreply 6307/02/2020

Oh, thanks, R63. I didn't know. Usually, two weekday morning hours to a small unadvertised weekend show signals a certain death. Velshi's an asset any way MSNBC can get him.

by Anonymousreply 6407/02/2020

[quote] Brian Williams is a Newsreader and not a Commenter like Rachel and Lawrence and Chris Hayes.

Brian Williams doesn't comment on the news so he doesn't accidentally claim he was there when it happened and relate stories about what happened to him that never happened.

by Anonymousreply 6507/02/2020

MSNBC is owned by Comcast, I can't understand why they can't get a good connection to their regular guests like Donna Edwards, that won't break up. CNN owned by AT&T doesn't seem to have that problem.

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2020

I don't really follow these threads all that much, but have you bitches seen Sam Brock? Oh my fucking God. He showed up on my screen and I was like, you have got to be fucking kidding me. The grotesque, unspeakable things I would allow him to do me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2020

^^^^AWG

by Anonymousreply 6807/02/2020

Life comes at you fast.

David in Houston on Wednesday.

David in Houston on Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6907/02/2020

Morgan Chesky has the 'rona!

[quote]Hey friends, know I’ve been a bit quieter than usual on here so figured I’d share what I’ve been up to recently. Early last week I noticed I had lost my sense of taste and smell and within a few hours started to feel surprisingly tired and a bit lightheaded. When a cough soon followed, I was fortunately able to get tested and receive my results within 24 hours. Sure enough, after covering a pandemic for the past 6 months I became a part of it when the results for Covid-19 came back positive. I spent the next several days in bed treating a dull, but constant headache, heavily fatigued, with occasional pain through my back. After hearing past patients complain of a mental fog, I found out what they meant when basic tasks seemed to become significantly harder to focus on and process. Important to note, my ability to breathe was never compromised and I never felt a fever set in. All told, it appears I’m a mild case and for that I feel incredibly blessed.

[quote]I say all this now because frankly I’ve been too tired to respond to a bunch of questions, but believe it’s crucial everyone knows my experience since this virus appears to impact everyone just a little bit differently. I know what you’re thinking, and no, I don’t know where I crossed paths with Covid-19. During its estimated incubation time, I was in multiple cities so at this point it’s anyone’s guess. What I do know is that it’s a truly unsettling feeling to wake up every day and wonder how your body will respond to a virus that we’re still learning about. Even more frustrating was being stuck in bed, watching the simple act of wearing a mask somehow become a partisan issue. We can beat this folks, but it’s absolutely going to take a team effort that starts with the proven basics to prevent this from spreading more than it already has. A special thanks to all those who have checked in on me and my NBC family for being there every step of the way. And to my Mom, who drove up from Houston to drop off Gatorade and snacks, thanks for proving the one thing we already knew, Moms are the best, but especially so in a pandemic. Much love, MC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7007/02/2020

No way R68. That guy was chiseled from clay and brought to life by the gods.

by Anonymousreply 7107/02/2020

Sam Brock is superhot.

by Anonymousreply 7207/02/2020

Rachel Maddow has been sad and angry at the end of her hour for the past few weeks. I think the unchecked spread of the virus is getting to her, along with the fielty of Republicans in Congress to Trump, especially now with the lack of action about the payments to the Taliban. Her hand-off to Laurence is friendly enough.

But the hand-off between Chris Hayes and Rachel has been ice-cold for a little while now. Is there friction between them?

by Anonymousreply 7307/02/2020

What happened to Jacob Sokolof? He was a great reporter but he’s hardly on MSNBC anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7407/02/2020

I've switched to watching Chris Cuomo instead of Rachel.

She lost me with her treatment of Pete Buttigieg (she and Joy Reid were the mean girls of MSNBC determined to bring him down). I gave her another chance and found that I'm just exhausted of her Edith Piaf of the News act every night.

Cuomo is a simpleton, but he does good interviews that summarize and contextualize the day's news.

by Anonymousreply 7507/02/2020

R73, I don't see her hand-off to Hayes as ice cold, just brief and not chatty. She always says "Thanks, my friend", and she could certainly just say "Thanks, Chris" if she were at odds with him. She does chat with O'Brien at the end of her show, but he's always the one who starts it -- I get the impression that she's just being polite by not cutting him off, rather than truly interested in talking to him.

by Anonymousreply 7607/02/2020

Beto! was on O’Donnell’s show tonight. He looked greasy and sweaty.

by Anonymousreply 7707/02/2020

I think Chris knows Rachel isn't much in the mood for chatting so he lets her get right to her show. It's Lawrence who wants to keep Rachel longer

by Anonymousreply 7807/02/2020

She's said in interviews (not on her show) that she suffers from "cyclical depression", which may very well be happening lately.

by Anonymousreply 7907/02/2020

R78: ITA - I noticed that last night. Rachel was ready to leave and Lawrence wanted to hold a conversation. Even I was like "Let her leave, Lawrence!"

R73/R79: Yeah, hard to not be angry and/or depressed with this Trump/GOP/CV shitshow we are all witnessing!

by Anonymousreply 8007/02/2020

R70, I knew those deplorables would get him in Tulsa! Boo. He still looks good though (other than the drooping right eye).

by Anonymousreply 8107/02/2020

R77, A greasy and sweaty Beto works for me.

by Anonymousreply 8207/02/2020

[quote] Edith Piaf of the News.

I adore that.

by Anonymousreply 8307/02/2020

R73, I agree with R76. About a week and a half ago, Rachel was very complimentary to the way Chris had handled a guest. The times they do chat, they seem very warm and sincere. I can definitely imagine them going out for drinks after. Yet, Rachel always seems strained talking to Lawrence, being "nice" but wanting to get the hell out of there.

by Anonymousreply 8407/02/2020

Oh wow, that awful Tiffany is actually subbing for Joy Reid today. Is this her first time hosting a show?

She's terrible and that voice! I have a feeling that the network will get a LOT of complaints about her today.

Where's Zerlina?

by Anonymousreply 8507/04/2020

Despite what the DL racists my say, I am actually excited to see Tiffany filling in. I like her and Kareem Jean-Pierre and I was hoping to get the opportunity to see one of them host....

by Anonymousreply 8607/04/2020

I'm happy to see Tiffany get this opportunity as well, R86. I adore her. Hopefully, this will go well and open doors for her to do more TV work.

by Anonymousreply 8707/04/2020

Jacob Soboroff had more crotch fruit and took paternity leave and returned to plug his book. He used to be flirty and fun...now, he’s greasy and dour. Ari Melber’s narcissistic with nasty undertones. He keeps repeating his name during his show almost as much as Chris Cuomo does.

by Anonymousreply 8807/04/2020

[quote] ... Kareem Jean-Pierre ...

R86, the name is Corrine Jean-Pierre. I like her too.

by Anonymousreply 8907/04/2020

^^also know as Ta-Tanisha.

by Anonymousreply 9007/04/2020

R86 and R89, it’s actually Karine Jean-Pierre

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9107/04/2020

Is Karine still with Suzanne Malveaux from CNN? I know they adopted a baby a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 9207/04/2020

Thanks, R91. I saw her first name spelled "Corrine" in captioning on MSNBC some time ago and never questioned it. I didn't know she was with Suzanne Malveaux or about their adopted baby. So hard to keep up!

by Anonymousreply 9307/04/2020

R92 yes she is

by Anonymousreply 9407/04/2020

[quote]a lot of the news hosts are celeb sycophants it's very annoying.

R26 That's why that White House Press Corps Dinner is so irrelevant these days. It's nothing but reporters drooling over celebrities. The days of news people having credibility, ala Cronkite, Brinkley, Koppel, etc is over. It ended with Rather and Jennings who were more interested in their celebrity than their bona fides.

by Anonymousreply 9507/04/2020

Lol how that took some time. But thanks y'all. Respect on her name. Didn't know she liked fish! Good dish y'all

by Anonymousreply 9607/04/2020

Karrine had my heart when she stopped that crazy dude from attacking Kamala Harris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97Last Sunday at 11:54 AM

I really like a lot of the MSNBC on-air talent, but they seem to have no ability to tolerate debate or dissent, nor do they have any interest in non-partisan reporting. Preaching to the choir is important, especially with a good sermon, but we need to encourage more debate and a well-informed public. Rachel could pull that off, but she seems to have lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Sunday at 12:30 PM

Perhaps, R98, but I'd also be willing to bet most Republicans are resistant to appearing on MSNBC because they don't want to be asked tough questions by hosts who won't allow them to spew lies unchallenged. They'd much rather go on Faux News where the environs are more friendly and accommodating to their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Sunday at 12:38 PM

Not even Republicans, r99 - though there plenty of formers on the panels. Yesterday, there was almost constant bashing of the 4th of July as a holiday. I would have preferred to see coverage of how Black and other groups have historically viewed the 4th, not just Frederick Douglass. In fact, after the Civil War, Blacks were super patriotic in their celebrations until Southerners (and some Northerners) squelched it.

MSNBC tends to show a lot of knowledge and righteous anger, but very little wisdom or self awareness. They also do not provide a full range of perspectives. It’s a shame to see such smart people take the low road.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Sunday at 12:46 PM

MSNBC doesn't have Kellyanne and Miss Lindsey appearing. You must go to Fox for that.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Sunday at 12:52 PM

Joy Reid is occasionally able to get Republicans on her show. She had Kayleigh on a couple months before she became Press Spokesman, she had Romney's niece on, she's had Evangelicals on. She goes after them, it gets explosive, they never appear again.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Sunday at 4:01 PM

Joy Reid is occasionally able to get Republicans on her show. She had Kayleigh on a couple months before she became Press Spokesman, she had Romney's niece on, she's had Evangelicals on. She goes after them, it gets explosive, they never appear again.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Sunday at 4:01 PM

I'm surprised Brian Williams doesn't get more Republicans for his show.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Sunday at 5:06 PM

R99 is correct.

I remember before the 2016 election, Rachel mentioned how difficult it was to get Republicans to appear on her show. Back then, Rick Santorum appeared only once, some time near the end of his campaign for president, and Tim Pawlenty appeared a couple of times - and maybe one or two others. But that's it.

The thing is, Republicans like stating their talking points but they don't like being questioned about it.

I remember years ago when Rand Paul was on Rachel's show, and they got into a very civil debate about something - it might have been about the MLK holiday. Several days later he was on Fox where the panelists or host was complaining about the way he was treated. Interestingly, he said he was treated respectfully - he may have even said very respectfully - but said her show clearly isn't the right venue to get his message across and that he wouldn't go back on there again.

So contrary to R98's point, the bottom line is Republicans are the ones not willing to discuss or debate, and they don't want to be challenged. Instead, they only want to pontificate.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Sunday at 5:36 PM

Brian Williams don't have the stomach for the Republicans BS.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Sunday at 5:36 PM

[Quote]It’s a shame to see such smart people take the low road.

What exactly did who say or do that constituted taking the "low road?" Most of us weren't home watching during the holiday.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Monday at 9:05 AM

Rachel says many in Trump administration will burn forever in the fiery pits of hell.

In other news. . . .

by Anonymousreply 108Last Monday at 5:54 PM

Rachel is pissed! Every night she is like WTF!!!

by Anonymousreply 109Last Monday at 8:21 PM

Rachel should be the #1 show on cable tv every night

the work she has done and continues to do is just amazing. I never get tired of her destroying the bullshit narratives and failures of Trump admin and repubs

by Anonymousreply 110Last Monday at 9:02 PM

R107 - Still waiting for an explanation, as if...

by Anonymousreply 111Last Monday at 10:54 PM

I will have to comfort Morgan with cool, damp cloths and anal swabbing

by Anonymousreply 112Last Tuesday at 12:51 AM

Rachel has a copy of Mary Trump's book and is reading from it lmao

by Anonymousreply 113Last Tuesday at 5:04 PM

Who should do the Audiobook narration?

by Anonymousreply 114Last Tuesday at 11:52 PM

Stormy Daniels, R114.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 5:42 AM

^ Or Michael Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 6:36 AM

Hey Gura - How does it feel being replaced?

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 6:39 AM

Shermichael Singleton is hot. Did he leave the GOP as well? The former Republican strategists are piling up.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 6:45 AM

[quote]Who should do the Audiobook narration?

Stephen King

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 7:45 AM

Sarah Cooper tweeted if Patti Lupone does the audiobook, Sarah will lip sync the whole thing. Patti replied “I’m in.”

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 9:09 AM

It's almost as if Jonathan Lemire can't decide from which room to do his TV appearances. He started out in this den-looking space (with the red brick wall behind him), then last week I saw him in what looked more like his living room, now tonight he's back in the den space.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 7:16 PM

r121: Aw, he is too cute (and his apt is cute too). I like the tour...We get to see another side of these people that we don't usually see.🌈

by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 8:16 PM

Jonathan Lemire redecorates the room from which he reports as some sort of in-joke with his broadcaster or reporter buddies. Last night he had a copy of "The Power Broker" prominently displayed behind him which is a jokey reference to the book that everyone seems to have on their shelf yet no one has actually read. If you find that kind of stuff amusing, good for you I guess.

Yesterday Jonathan said something about him being a parent. I would have pegged him as an Incel yet apparently a woman elected to mate with him. Is he married? Stranger things have happened.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Thursday at 4:46 AM

Shermichael is very cute, but I question the degree of his anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 124Last Thursday at 4:57 AM

it's official! Starting July 20th Joy will get the 7 PM slot "The ReidOut"

not announced yet what will happen to the 10-12 block on weekend mornings.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Thursday at 9:55 AM

[quote]Who should do the Audiobook narration?

Chuck Rosenberg, hands down. What a great voice. They should have him on that Calm app.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Thursday at 10:16 AM

Oh dear, they’re playing the new music on Joy Reid’s 7 PM show and it includes some rippity-rap record scratches that the hippity hop kids like so much these days.

It’s just a matter of time before Ari Melber spits sone bars over it.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Thursday at 3:45 PM

Eric Swalwell on Lawrence's show right now. He's so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Thursday at 6:59 PM

Rachel's intro segment tonight was FIRE!

she fucking TORCHED Trump by listing pretty much every scandal he's been involved in, big and small, popular and hardly mentioned.

She correctly stated that each scandal gets pushed out of the news because a new one arises.

by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 8:05 PM

Lemire's wife's Twitter, R123.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 8:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!