Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Henry Cavill and Patrick Stewart interview each other for some reason

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12112 hours ago

Only Henry could do an interview that lasts over an hour where he STILL talks about the same damn things he’s already mentioned multiple times over the years.

by Anonymousreply 106/24/2020

Do you think he's hiding something?

by Anonymousreply 206/24/2020

He also discovered a small horse

I think

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306/24/2020

R2 Oh of course not! Why would you ever think such a thing?!

by Anonymousreply 406/24/2020

Linky stinky.

by Anonymousreply 506/24/2020

He reposted the nonsense into one condensed post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 606/24/2020

Oh please... COME OUT already!

by Anonymousreply 706/24/2020

His grammar is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 806/24/2020

David Corenswet for the next Superman😍 Henry’s boring AF

by Anonymousreply 906/24/2020

I listened a to a few minutes of David Corenswet's Romeo. He is scarcely better than Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 1006/24/2020

Corenswet is going to be a huge star, IMO

by Anonymousreply 1106/24/2020

Doubtful. Very doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 1206/24/2020

I lost all respect for this dude after his interview in The Guardian implying that he’s not gay...

Sure, Jan

by Anonymousreply 1306/24/2020

It was only implied and not stated outright? How queer.

by Anonymousreply 1406/24/2020

“You have your dark moments when you go on the internet forums,” he shrugs. “You’re peeking behind the curtain. You wonder, ‘What are people saying about me? Oh, that’s nice. Oh, how lovely.’ But then you find one that isn’t. One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile, or to prove you’re not gay. You think, ‘Why are they being so nasty?’ Then you start shaping your behaviour around the comments, and that’s not OK. That’s not healthy.”

“It isn’t like we said, ‘Let’s gay it up a bit.’ But two male leads, a buddy movie – it’s going to happen. If it plays that way, I think it’s because Armie, Guy and myself are comfortable with our sexuality, so we’re not fearful of coming across as homosexual. A lot of straight guys would be like, ‘Oh, that’s a bit gay, I’m not doing that.’ But I’ll happily stand with my arm around my best mate in a pub. Not a problem.” — Henners, the “straight” one

by Anonymousreply 1506/24/2020

[Quote] One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile, or to prove you’re not gay. You think, ‘Why are they being so nasty?’

Gay is nasty?

by Anonymousreply 1606/24/2020

[Quote] One that says you’re only in a relationship to raise your profile,

Never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1706/24/2020

Henry is reading this and crying.

by Anonymousreply 1806/24/2020

R18 He should be crying considering he spent his prime years being in the closet and still never became an A-list star like he wanted. Now his looks are starting to decline.

by Anonymousreply 1906/24/2020

I used to think Cavill was the embodiment of beautiful but bland. Now he seems much worse than that. He seems positively unlikable. And not even that beautiful anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2006/24/2020

is he ever going to come out?

by Anonymousreply 2106/24/2020

Corenswet is an absolutely wretched actor. Cavill is hardly Actors Studio material but at least he stays in his own lane.

by Anonymousreply 2206/24/2020

I think David was great in “Hollywood.” And he’s not wooden like Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 2306/24/2020

Cavill may be wooden but if you think Corenswet was great in "Hollywood", then your judgment cannot be relied upon.

by Anonymousreply 2406/24/2020

Youtube the Corenswet "Romeo & Juliet." He's like someone who has worked very hard at his elocution lessons but the dog ate his acting homework.

by Anonymousreply 2506/24/2020

[R17] damn it was so blatantly fake that even the magazines being paid by their publicists didn't bother pushing it lmao

They went grocery shopping once and "broke up" a week later

It was beautiful 😂😂

by Anonymousreply 2606/24/2020

He’s starting to sound desperate. He’s STILL talking about Superman and how he hopes he can be Superman again in the future. It’s like he can’t let it go and accept those days are over. Move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 2706/24/2020

The backdrop and the suit are a bit much for a home Zoom interview. He could have just worn a nice shirt and done without the backdrop curtain like Patrick did. Everything Henry does is so stiff and rehearsed, never laid back and go with the flow.

by Anonymousreply 2806/24/2020

I wonder if he commiserated with the pony that his approach to the mares could be reported as rape.

by Anonymousreply 2906/24/2020

[Quote]Everything Henry does is so stiff and rehearsed, never laid back

Isn't it weird how when you see the Cavill who was at pool parties with gay men he looks as relaxed and happy as can be. So polar opposite to the person he projects now...

by Anonymousreply 3006/24/2020

He was relaxed and happy making fun of that gay fan's voice.

by Anonymousreply 3106/24/2020

R27 I bet it’s his inner fat kid talking

by Anonymousreply 3206/24/2020

R31 Are you talking about this? He’s such a douchebag 🤦🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3306/24/2020

His fanettes were amused...

[Quote] DanicaWolfe 3 months ago - That little lisp he did was hilarious.."For the fans..."😂

by Anonymousreply 3406/24/2020

You would think that the star of one of Hollywood’s biggest franchises would have the best PR team in the business. But it seems the opposite is true. With every interview, he seems more and more of a self-absorbed tosser.

by Anonymousreply 3506/24/2020

He's probably cheap.

by Anonymousreply 3606/24/2020

Henry is who he is and he’s never going to change. He could come out tomorrow and a year from now he’d still be posting these weird little missy-mumsy stories on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 3706/24/2020

R15 i feel like there is something so canned about this guy. either he’s mimicking the demeanor and lines that he thinks some straight bro would say or he’s trying to appear as “cool” or cavalier as possible, but it just seems off.

his sexuality isn’t really relevant (except that well, he keeps putting it out there) but i can’t help thinking he’s putting up this bland frat boy front because he’s gay. so uninteresting but now i find him interesting in his utter blandness. i will keep scratching to see if there’s anything beneath the surface!

by Anonymousreply 3806/24/2020

He's probably a UKIP supporter, or whatever they're called now.

by Anonymousreply 3906/24/2020

Are we sure he's not bi???

by Anonymousreply 4006/24/2020

R19 Looks, maybe, but that ass, that prime beefy ass is as luscious and fuckable as ever.

by Anonymousreply 4106/24/2020

He radiates douchey vibes. I remember watching him in an interview with the Justice League cast and you could just tell the vibe was off. Despite the shitty script they were provided, the actors all seemed super chill irl. Cavill just weirds me out and I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 4206/25/2020

Does anyone know WTF he’s rambling about in this IG post?🤔

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 10:39 PM

He’s poised and beautiful. More of a man than many here deserve, that’s for sure. Why should he come out if snark and jealousy are all that he can expect?

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 11:52 PM

R43 he rescued a horse.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Saturday at 12:06 AM

There is something not quite right with those born and raised on Jersey. Perhaps it's the drinking water.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Saturday at 12:14 AM

R45 That bad bodied thing doesn't look like a pony. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Saturday at 12:56 AM

Does he have any projects planned, or is he still holding out for Superman?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Saturday at 12:57 AM

R45

He rescued a horse? He's a dumb fuck. Horses know their way home.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Saturday at 1:32 AM

R48 I think filming for The Witcher resumes next month. And Henry's never going to let Superman go lol

by Anonymousreply 50Last Saturday at 1:32 AM

He's almost 40. He should. Plus, he'll be 45 if they ever shoot a Superman movie. Of course, he wouldn't be playing Supes.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Saturday at 1:34 AM

R50 So there are no new projects.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Saturday at 1:36 AM

R51 he could always cameo on a CW show like Ezra did.

by Anonymousreply 53Last Saturday at 1:36 AM

R50 It won't start filming again soon COVID-19 is taking of virtually everywhere.

R51 By the time the planet has gotten rid of COVID Henry will be completely over the hill. If he or the rest of us are still even alive.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Saturday at 1:37 AM

Hasn't it died down in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 55Last Saturday at 1:42 AM

R55 It will be back up again in the next week or two. You can't open up the country with 3,000 cases per week and expect COVID to magically go away.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Saturday at 1:45 AM

[Quote] It won't start filming again soon COVID-19 is taking of virtually everywhere.

Filming resumes in August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57Last Saturday at 1:49 AM

R57 In their dreams. Maybe August 2022.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Saturday at 2:20 AM

[Quote] Maybe August 2022.

No

by Anonymousreply 59Last Saturday at 3:15 AM

[R44] here’s no jealousy, people are sick of his lies and that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 60Last Saturday at 4:17 AM

Did they talk about when Patrick found out he wasn't circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 61Last Saturday at 4:42 AM

From what I heard he likes fat, ugly and hairy males 😂

by Anonymousreply 62Last Saturday at 8:59 AM

[quote]More of a man than many here deserve, that’s for sure.

Those of us who are out and proud of who we are don’t think we “deserve” a closet case. If I have the guts to be out, I certainly don’t want a man who is closeted, meaning the relationship would be full of lies and having to hide. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Saturday at 9:35 AM

R63 EXACTLY!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

by Anonymousreply 64Last Saturday at 9:56 AM

R51 It’s really creepy how he is still clinging to Superman when those days are clearly over. Most actors WANT to move forward and don’t want to be known for just one role, yet this guy can’t let go.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Saturday at 10:13 AM

R65 I think that the “idea” of someone can replace him as a Superman is definitely hurts is ego. Actors are often vain sociopaths, especially Cavill who will say and fuck anything to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Saturday at 11:08 AM

[quote] I think that the “idea” of someone can replace him as a Superman is definitely hurts is ego.

But he only played Superman 3 times, and in only one of those movies he was the star. The second time he played Superman he had to share billing with Ben Affleck as Batman and in Justice League he was basically a supporting character. He’s acting like he did several movies like Christopher Reeve.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 12:44 PM

Say what you want about James Franco (yeah I know he’s creep) but he was right about Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Saturday at 3:16 PM

OP that would make an excellent series: For Some Reason pairing two celebrities to interview one another.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Saturday at 3:38 PM

Well technically Cavill has been replaced since there's going to be a tv show.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Saturday at 3:40 PM

Guys, where's the thread here about his homophobic behavior? I remember reading somewhere that he offended one gay man in the pub

by Anonymousreply 71Last Saturday at 4:19 PM

[quote]My sister on Long Island had ‘the worst flu” of her life back in March. The doctor told her it was type “A” flu, but I wonder..

The beginning of February, I was super sick. Throwing up, fever, chills, body aches. It took an entire week to go back to normal. There were even a few times I thought I was about to blackout. I had not had been sick like that in decades. At the time, COVID was still considered something that was just affecting China and it was still barely being talked about in early February, but now I can’t help but to wonder. Like I said, I hadn’t been that sick in decades.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Saturday at 4:40 PM

LOL Wrong thread! Ignore me.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Saturday at 4:41 PM

[quote] Say what you want about James Franco (yeah I know he’s creep) but he was right about Cavill.

What exactly did James Franco say?

by Anonymousreply 74Last Saturday at 11:34 PM

Actors on Actors is a common Variety thing. They pair up 2 random actors to discuss the craft. Not sure what cues they are given. Some of the chats are very interesting, others...less so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75Last Sunday at 12:15 AM

And there's this edit.

Bottoms on Bottoms: Amy Adams and Nicole Kidman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76Last Sunday at 12:17 AM

R74 Franco on Cavill and his Man of Steel review

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Sunday at 4:13 AM

R40 strictly dickly.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Sunday at 6:29 AM

[quote]Actors on Actors is a common Variety thing. They pair up 2 random actors to discuss the craft. Not sure what cues they are given.

I don’t believe for a moment that they “randomly” pair two actors together or that the actors don’t know who they will be talking to beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Sunday at 12:02 PM

R79 obviously it's arranged beforehand, but it's usually people who don't have an obvious link, like costars, spouses, etc. Duh

by Anonymousreply 80Last Sunday at 12:35 PM

R78 because Perez would know 🙄

by Anonymousreply 81Last Sunday at 2:43 PM

WTF has he done to his legs? They look deformed. He needs to lay off the extreme working out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82Last Sunday at 9:12 PM

R82 I know. Those legs are not the business. Does he even want to be a serious actor, or does he just wants to play Superman? His manager is making him out to look like a joke.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Monday at 12:22 AM

R81 Perez outed him and Chase Crawford

by Anonymousreply 84Last Monday at 3:49 AM

Chace*

by Anonymousreply 85Last Monday at 3:50 AM

R83 it’s not his manager, it’s Henry with his body dysmorphia. “Fat kid” syndrome🤦🏻

by Anonymousreply 86Last Monday at 3:56 AM

That photo is like four or five years old, dumbass

by Anonymousreply 87Last Monday at 4:16 AM

R83 I don’t think he does want to be a serious actor considering he doesn’t take acting classes even though he knows people think he’s wooden. I guess he thinks extreme working out makes up for his poor acting. And I am also wondering if he also has body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Monday at 5:54 AM

He has said many times that he likes be an actor because he likes being famous and making lots of money. Go stan Timothee Chalamet if that offends you, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Monday at 6:03 AM

[Quote] His manager is making him out to look like a joke.

That would require Dany actually paying attention to him.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Monday at 8:19 AM

R71 Here, I guess..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91Last Monday at 8:40 AM

R89 I appreciate his honesty on the money front but daaaaamn is he a fucking moron when it comes to diversity.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Monday at 9:55 AM

[Quote] but daaaaamn is he a fucking moron when it comes to diversity.

What did he say??

by Anonymousreply 93Last Monday at 9:14 PM

R86 His manager's husband is his trainer.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Monday at 10:46 PM

R87 I didn't link the pic, but you're the dumbass. That photo is only two days.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Monday at 10:49 PM

Here's Henry and his ass as Sherlock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96Last Monday at 10:52 PM

I don't care how forced and rehearsed he sounds, I wanna suck Cavill dry and ride him until he busts so hard he goes cross-eyed!!

by Anonymousreply 97Last Tuesday at 1:30 AM

R96 not bad.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Tuesday at 4:02 AM

R93 On diversity in Hollywood: It’s the issue right now as far as the entertainment industry is concerned. I honestly believe that every year there are people passed over who should have been nominated, and that there are people who shouldn’t have been nominated who are. And I don’t think anything has ever changed in that respect. It’s subjective. I watch movies with my girlfriend all the time, and I will sit there and say, ‘That was shit!’ and she’ll go, 'Really? I enjoyed it!’

But, that said, this year in particular, there seems to be a serious lack of black guys and girls being nominated, maybe the solution is to have more diversity in the members. But does that mean we are saying that to have more black academy members would result in more black nominations? Is that not racist itself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99Last Tuesday at 4:04 AM

LOL you fished out a four year old interview to complain about? Stan!

by Anonymousreply 100Last Tuesday at 4:09 AM

Interview with Millie Bobby Brown and few words about Cavill.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101Last Tuesday at 4:15 AM

This Sherlock movie looks like a snooze fest 😴.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Tuesday at 5:34 AM

R77 Franco says that Henry really wanted the Superman role. Other than that, he just says that Henry didn't like him (and James admits he was being a dick on set).

by Anonymousreply 103Last Tuesday at 6:44 PM

R86 his manager, Dany Garcia, suffer from body dysmorphia herself, she turned into a body builder since she married a trainer, there is no way that she would advice Cavill to "go easy on the weight lifting". She even does body building competition, his all entourage is fucked up with body dysmorphia.

His views on diversity are not the only weird ones, he is completely out of touch from social reality, his comments about the metoo movement about not being able to date women were also tone deaf. The guy should read more instead of working out, or maybe, open his social circle to other people that body builders...

I don't think you guys will enjoy his next role as Sherlock Holmes, he won't be the lead so he won't have much screen time, and it's based on a book for girls, very little chance to see any nudity...

by Anonymousreply 104Last Tuesday at 11:04 PM

The reason is PR.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Tuesday at 11:22 PM

He talks about carrying the mantel of Superman on and off the set, but he surely didn't bring Superman when he pissed off WB.

At 1:20, he talks about the character being so good and kind, but he must have forgotten to kiss butts the day he walked into the executives' office demanding a sequel and more money, straight from coming off of flops. Where was Cavill's kindness when he refused to do the cameo for Shazam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106Last Tuesday at 11:48 PM

LOL at the h8r!

Go back to Lipstick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 107Yesterday at 1:03 AM

[Quote] Where was Cavill's kindness when he refused to do the cameo for Shazam?

The cameo lasted about 20 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 108Yesterday at 1:21 AM

Did he do something to his face? Or it’s just me? He looks different🤔

by Anonymousreply 109Yesterday at 4:59 AM

[quote] Perez outed him Henners outed himself with his stupid MeToo statement.

by Anonymousreply 110Yesterday at 5:41 AM

His PR bs remind me of Serbian actor Milos Bikovic. Another closeted case more handsome than HC tho.

by Anonymousreply 111Yesterday at 11:16 AM

“Hump Day” pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112a day ago

R112 Why post an old ass picture from years ago?

by Anonymousreply 11321 hours ago

I'm guessing Henry will keep his mouth shut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11421 hours ago

Whoa! Ray needs to come out swinging. He can't shoot blanks. We need the deets.

by Anonymousreply 11520 hours ago

[quote]His PR bs remind me of Serbian actor Milos Bikovic. Another closeted case more handsome than HC tho.

First, this guy has to be handsome in order to be MORE HANDSOME than HC.

by Anonymousreply 11620 hours ago

R108 Even more reason to just go on and do it, but I think Cavill didn't want it to count as his fourth and final film as Supes.

by Anonymousreply 11720 hours ago

This is a response to Ray Fisher's claim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11820 hours ago

R118 wrong link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11918 hours ago

R118 so it's a he said/she said situation. Unless Ray wants to actually spill some tea.

by Anonymousreply 12018 hours ago

R110 and don’t forget that Grace Randolph kinda outed him too.

by Anonymousreply 12112 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!