Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Adele and Hazza?

This would be delicious, if true. If anything though, I think they're probably just drinking buddies. But still, I'd assume MM wouldn't like it one bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 7:37 PM

Hmm. No one interested in Prince Harry potentially stepping out on his missus?

by Anonymousreply 1June 24, 2020 3:40 PM

I thought this was going to be about Harry Styles

by Anonymousreply 2June 24, 2020 7:43 PM

Zzzz

by Anonymousreply 3June 24, 2020 7:52 PM

R2 That looked more like a future collaboration than a relationship (they would made an odd couple)

by Anonymousreply 4June 24, 2020 7:54 PM

[quote] Hazza?

Do you have any idea of how stupid you sound? Why would you want to imitate the stupidest part of British culture? the dumb nicknames and baby talk.

Pathetic

by Anonymousreply 5June 24, 2020 8:11 PM

They've been doing the 'z' nickname thing for ages. Even Morrissey was affectionately known as "Moz" or "Mozzer" back in the eighties.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2020 12:04 AM

New pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 6:12 PM

She looks nothing like her old self

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 6:15 PM

I am both over and under whelmed by her look.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 6:32 PM

That’s ADELE? Wow.

I do wonder if Meghan will be upset with them being friends (if indeed they are). Adele is a STAH, and she’s probably not interested in Harry romantically. (I’d be surprised if many women are, considering what a whiny bitch he revealed himself to be.) I’ve never heard a straight man express a moment of sexual interest in Adele, either.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 6:45 PM

Adele has money and star power of her own, she would never bother with a relationship with Just Harry.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 6:53 PM

Adele is permanent A list? How do we know that? We thought Pat Benatar, Paula Abdul, Helen Reddy, and Taylor Dayne were permanent A list....until they weren’t.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 7:01 PM

Had she had some work done? Yes she’s lost weight but it’s like a new face.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 7:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!