Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This just in: Mel Gibson is an asshole

This is what he said to Winona Ryder:

“We were at a crowded party with one of my good friends, and Mel Gibson was smoking a cigar, and we’re all talking and he said to my friend, who’s gay, ‘Oh wait, am I gonna get AIDS?’ And then something came up about Jews, and he said, ‘You’re not an oven dodger, are you?'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 27, 2020 4:05 AM

He's lucky he didn't die of AIDS after drunk fucking hookers all through the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2020 5:24 AM

What a hateful goblin. Cancelled a long time ago. No resets, redos or mulligans.

by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2020 5:24 AM

He got the face he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2020 5:26 AM

Oy, dat Mel Gibson - WHAT a meshuggana!

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2020 5:26 AM

How much does a person have to hate themselves to spew their toxic shit on others so effortlessly?

by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2020 5:27 AM

Why has that asshole never been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2020 5:28 AM

Not about Mel, who everyone already knows is an asshole, but in the link she says she lost a role because they thought she looked too Jewish. Who are these people? I've never been able to tell a person is Jewish by looking at them. I just think they are white.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2020 5:36 AM

Well he should be loved by SOME around here!!

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2020 5:41 AM

Yeah but she's a shoplifter.

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2020 6:03 AM

Wino may be a shoplifter, but she's also a big faghag with lots of gay friends. Mel is just a hateful freeper asshole

by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2020 6:12 AM

Maybe that was his idea of obnoxious humour.

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2020 6:25 AM

I hear that Streizand wants him to play Herbie. With Miss Anne Hathaway as Louise. Barbaras is always on the cutting edge of what's happening.

by Anonymousreply 12June 23, 2020 6:26 AM

A little ironic, given that one of his many brothers, who I went to school with, is gay.

by Anonymousreply 13June 23, 2020 6:32 AM

Water is wet

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2020 6:35 AM

Sugar Tits.

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2020 6:48 AM

On a semi-related note.....I watched the movie FATHER'S DAY (Billy Crystal, Robin Williams, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Dir. by Ivan Reitman) on HBO this past Sunday. I'd never seen it, because it was so universally panned upon its release in 1997.

Toward the end of the movie, Mel Gibson makes an amusing uncredited cameo as a body-piercing artist. I didn't recognize him at first glance, with all the faux face-piercings (when Billy Crystal walks up to him)....but the moment he opened his mouth, I was like, "Holy shit, that's Mel Gibson!" My next thought was "WTF??! How did Mel Gibson end up in this?" Was he pals with Ivan Reitman or Billy Crystal? (who are both Jews). Spent the rest of the movie wondering how/why he was there . Afterward, I made the connection.

Joel Silver, one of the producers of FATHER'S DAY, also produced the LETHAL WEAPON movies He clearly got Gibson to do the cameo. Joel Silver is also Jewish. So did Mel like "certain kinds" of Jews?

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2020 6:53 AM

R16 like ones who could get him jobs?

Winona’s comments (I finally read the full article) about being Jewish in the industry are interesting. Not really surprising, but the type of things most Jewish actors don’t discuss in interviews at all.

And if she got the “you look too Jewish” thing for parts, then certainly someone like Debra Winger (speaking of that thread) had to have gotten her share of that shit as well. That probably didn’t endear Hollywood to her, either.

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2020 7:17 AM

The Pussy Tapes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2020 7:20 AM

R13, was the brother as beautiful as Mel?

by Anonymousreply 19June 23, 2020 7:35 AM

I can’t wait until that piece of shit dies.

by Anonymousreply 20June 23, 2020 7:50 AM

The ass of an ass.

Even the dog want some of that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 23, 2020 7:55 AM

Has Jodie Foster rushed to his defense yet?

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2020 8:40 AM

R19 No but he was a really nice gentle bloke. And it pains me to say that Mel, who was a few years ahead of me at school, and subsequently at university (he was at NIDA within the UNSW campus where I studied) was the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen - check out “The Year of Living Dangerously” and you’ll see what I mean. Ridiculously handsome. But that was then and his horrible political views and bigotry have caught up with him and he got the face that he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2020 8:56 AM

Winona Ryder only looks Jewish to people who already know her ethnicity. If she doesn't say anything, she could easily pass as French or even British.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2020 9:00 AM

This is the Winona interview:

PART 1

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a woman in lockdown during the pandemic of 2020 must have watched the BBC hit Normal People. Or, in the case of Hollywood legend Winona Ryder, watched it three times. While sobbing.

“You know what’s saved me?” she says slowly from her LA home, when we speak via FaceTime. She is sipping coffee and sitting in front of an enormous bookcase. It is the week of the Black Lives Matter protests, and Ryder, glued to the news, is feeling emotional. “I’ll be weeping all day and then I’ll be weeping all night because I’m watching Normal People. I watched it for the third time last night. And I’m planning on watching it more,” she says of the story of tortured love between the teenagers Marianne and Connell. “It’s just so good. I felt like I was that age again. And I am obsessed with those two!’ she sighs, meaning the British and Irish actors Daisy Edgar-Jones and Paul Mescal. “I feel like, weirdly, because I’m older, I’m so proud of them … I’m going to write them letters, I just don’t know what to say!” she adds giddily.

Coming from the woman whose early career is the blueprint for cinematic adolescent angst, this is quite the compliment. Whether the deliciously dark Veronica Sawyer in Heathers, Cher’s troubled daughter Charlotte in Mermaids, or goth hero Lydia in Tim Burton’s Beetlejuice, Ryder knows how to play coming of age better than most. After starting her acting career at the age of 15, she became one of the defining, and most famous, actresses of the 1980s and 1990s, an offbeat, pixieish beauty whose sardonic on-screen delivery and grunge aesthetic made her a pin-up for the disaffected youth of gen X.

Then came the big hitters: Scorsese’s The Age of Innocence (she won a Golden Globe and an Oscar nomination for her portrayal of May Welland), Little Women (Jo, before Saoirse Ronan, and another Oscar nomination), and Girl, Interrupted, on which she was also an executive producer.

What really set her apart from her peers, however, was the obsession that she inspired. There were T-shirts with Ryder’s name on, pop songs immortalising her, bands named after her, guest appearances on both Friends and The Simpsons, those lightning rods of 1990s pop culture. And, yes, an engagement to Johnny Depp when she was just 18 that sent the tabloids wild. Winona — for there is only one Winona — was cool in a way that her contemporaries (Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock) could never be: a cult indie icon who has never followed the standard Hollywood rules.

With huge fame, however, comes huge, well, sacrifices. Ryder is particularly private, having understandably battened down the hatches some years ago. Is she the fragile, intense woman portrayed in the media? Perhaps — which is part of the charm — but despite normal neuroses around the current world situation (“I was lying in bed last night and I was like, God, does anything even matter any more?”), she is also wonderfully warm (“Look after your babies!” she tells me as we say goodbye), smart and self-assured. Conversation is a little meandering — sentences go unfinished and she forgets what we’re talking about more than once (“Wait, what did you just ask?”) — but, phew, she is still cool as hell in her vintage Kate Bush T-shirt, hair scraped back. So far, so Winona.

by Anonymousreply 25June 23, 2020 10:14 AM

PART 2

In the past few years television is where she has found her best roles, a renaissance of sorts, first as Joyce Byers in Netflix’s Stranger Things, for which she received another Golden Globe nomination. Next up is The Plot Against America, based on the Philip Roth novel of the same name and created by David Simon and Ed Burns, the men behind The Wire. In this alternate history of America in the 1940s, Ryder plays Evelyn, the single older sister in a Jewish family, as a fascist leader comes to power. “There’s a lot of hate out there. And he knows how to tap into it,” is a line from the show about the new fictional president. Sound familiar? “Can you believe that?” Ryder shakes her head. “It’s pretty incredible how relevant it is.”

Born Winona Laura Horowitz in 1971 in a town called, yes, Winona, she was in part drawn to the history in The Plot Against America because of her own heritage. She is Jewish: “Not religious, but I do identify. It’s a hard thing for me to talk about because I had family who died in the camps, so I’ve always been fascinated with that time.” Has she experienced antisemitism herself? “I have … in interesting ways. There are times when people have said, ‘Wait, you’re Jewish? But you’re so pretty!’ There was a movie that I was up for a long time ago, it was a period piece, and the studio head, who was Jewish, said I looked ‘too Jewish’ to be in a blue-blooded family.” The real jaw-dropper, however, involves, wait for it, Mel Gibson. “We were at a crowded party with one of my good friends, and Mel Gibson was smoking a cigar, and we’re all talking and he said to my friend, who’s gay, ‘Oh wait, am I gonna get Aids?’ And then something came up about Jews, and he said, ‘You’re not an oven dodger, are you?’ ” She shakes her head, incredulously. (Gibson apparently “tried” to apologise at a later date.)

Ah, Hollywood. Ryder grew up in the film industry of the 1980s and 1990s, when sexism, bullying, racism and homophobia were normalised, a time before #MeToo and holding the industry to account. I read her a quote from an old interview she gave when she was 19, in which she describes “50 photographers” trying to trip her as she got off a plane, while calling her “a whore”. “I remember that,” she says today. “I was flying back from Florida doing Edward Scissorhands and they actually did trip me. It really messed me up. I was so paranoid. It was hard, especially for a really private person. I had to learn a lot of lessons early on.”

Another anecdote that stopped me in my tracks while researching was that during the filming of Bram Stoker’s Dracula, as Ryder lies on a bed with Dracula, who is about to turn into “a bunch of rats”, the director, Francis Ford Coppola, was off camera, shouting, “You whore! You whore!” (Whore was obviously the 1990s insult of choice.) Ryder was 20. “To put it in context I’m supposed to be crying,” she remembers today. “Literally, Richard E Grant, Anthony Hopkins, Keanu … Francis was trying to get all of them to yell things that would make me cry. But Keanu wouldn’t, Anthony wouldn’t … the more it happened, I was like [she crosses her arms like a sulky teenager and frowns] … It just didn’t work. I was, like, really? It kind of did the opposite.” She seems unfazed. “Me and Francis are good now,” she smiles.

by Anonymousreply 26June 23, 2020 10:16 AM

PART 3

Teen stardom, a relentless schedule, no wonder she eventually had what she now calls a meltdown. “I think I worked so hard, then I started getting really, really tired. It was definitely exhaustion and the first break-up [with Depp], and kind of that identity crisis.” She suffered anxiety attacks, but she hasn’t had one “for a long time”. This was an era before the phrase “mental health” was part of the national conversation. Did therapy work for her? “Definitely. I had a great therapist,” although “he retired a few months later”, she says, mock crying. She admits she wasn’t always treated equally in the industry and had some bad experiences, but Ryder says she was “never really traumatised or anything like that”. Certainly she was “a little headstrong”: when her agent suggested she turn down Heathers, the film that made her, she ditched the agent and went ahead with the film. Aged 17.

Today she is grateful she didn’t come of age during the time of social media. Ryder is a tech Luddite and has never signed up to any platform, despite “firm suggestions” from industry people that it would help her career. She feels protective of the child actors on Stranger Things. “I worry about them a lot, because it’s so overwhelming. Social media can be so isolating. I’ve watched people get really upset and go into real depressions because of it, actors who get, what do you call it, ‘tro …?’ ” Trolled, I tell her. “When I hear ‘followers’, I think of Charles Manson, and when I hear ‘viral’, I think of a virus,” she laughs. I am not sure she could withstand a Twitter storm or cancel culture — although who can? “People have sort of stopped pressuring me to get on social media because they know I’ve worked really hard to have this life for myself,” she says quietly. “I’m a fan of mystery.”

When asked about her boyfriend, the handsome, silver-haired Scott Mackinlay Hahn, who she is currently spending lockdown with, she becomes pointedly monosyllabic, polite but firm. He is a co-founder of the “sustainable apparel brand” Loomstate, and they have reportedly been dating for about nine years, with Ryder only going so far as to say that the secret to their relationship is “friendship”. Her bohemian intellectual parents, Michael and Cynthia (LSD guru Timothy Leary was Winona’s godfather, and beat poet Allen Ginsberg was another friend of her parents), have been married for 50 years and still “giggle and make out”. She is close to them — she has never had children herself — and misses them like crazy; they live in Vancouver. “It’s awful. They don’t know how to use Zoom. They have flip phones and a landline! Normally, I would be up there right now.”

Ryder will be 50 next year, although when I tell her this, it seems to come as a surprise. “No, 49! No, wait, wait, no, you’re right!” she says, eyes widening. How does it feel? “God, I … [her voice drops] Yeah … I’m 50 … [she trails off] Is that, like, a little bit older than middle age?” she asks me, as if it’s suddenly just dawned on her that she’s not 28 any more. She has, she says, noticed that when she overhears the younger kids talking to someone about her, “they say, ‘She’s a really nice lady,’ and just the word lady …” We both start laughing. “I know, right?”

Still, she looks as girlish as she always has: that gamine face, eyes ringed with black kohl. What’s her secret? Botox? Green juices? A picture stored away in the attic? “If you met my parents, I look like both of them, and I was really lucky genetically,” she says. She has always been “really waify” and “never had to exercise”, although in the past few years she has panicked slightly and bought a Pilates machine on the recommendation of her sister. “It’s the classic thing, when you’re young and people are, like, ‘Wait till you get older,’ and then you hit, like, 42 and your back starts … I wish I had listened. You can be waify and really out of shape. So I’m trying to incorporate some strengthening stuff. You still have to exercise, you have to look after the bones.”

by Anonymousreply 27June 23, 2020 10:17 AM

PART 4

She used to suffer from insomnia, but these days, she says, she has “come to understand I’m just a very nocturnal person”. Bedtime is, I am shocked to hear, normally about 3.30am, which she admits is difficult when she is working. What about “wellness”? I am relieved that it isn’t her thing; when I ask her to forgive me for getting “all Gwyneth Paltrow”, she laughs, perhaps a little too hard. (The two were friends in the 1990s before a rumoured fall-out.) Her idea of self-care is a good book — reading is a constant theme in our conversation, and I come away with about four book recommendations, like the indie version of Richard and Judy’s book club — and the occasional martini. She used to smoke, but gave up years ago. As for tweakments, there is a lot of pressure to get stuff done, but she isn’t interested: “People almost say it like it’s a hygiene thing, but I don’t like how it looks. I’m a little too fearful that it could go wrong.”

Fashion has always been in thrall to Ryder, but seemingly more so of late. “Why Winona Ryder’s ’90s style still rules!” screamed one recent headline. They’re not wrong: vintage Ryder is a captivating mix of all-black gothic glamour and off-duty masculine tailoring, like a Depop account come to life. She is bemused by the nostalgia — little wonder when the world still sees you, stuck in time, as a leather-jacketed, Johnny Depp-dating teenager. (For the record, she and Depp still speak.) She seems alarmed when I ask her if she ever looks back and thinks “Crikey, I was cool”. “No! No! God, there are terrible pictures of me out there, wearing terrible things,” she says. Unsure of where those pictures are, I ask if she was dressed by designers. “Giorgio Armani would give me suits, kind of like men’s suits … Everything I had was black. And it still is!” She is a big collector of vintage T-shirts: “There’s this one picture of me in a Tom Waits T-shirt and a leather jacket at the premiere of The Commitments — I still have that T-shirt.” In fact, she says she has more than a thousand band T-shirts, including ones inherited from Allen Ginsberg.

There is one thing from the 1990s that has most definitely stood the test of time, however, and that is her friendship with Keanu Reeves. I tell her I watched Destination Wedding the previous night, the 2018 romcom they both starred in. “Really?” she says, eyes rolling. “It got the worst reviews,” she laughs. She has a “buffer” system with her parents, whereby she gets them to read reviews first and then send them to her, “but that movie, for some reason, every reviewer was like, ‘This is the worst movie in the world,’ and it was really rough”. She has done four movies with Keanu; she grins when she talks about him. “I love Keanu. We’re great friends. I miss him so much, and it’s hard because he’s not far, just over there,” she points wistfully out of the window. Maybe she could go for a socially distanced walk with him? She seems unsure: “That’s the hardest thing, I don’t know with this virus, can you just go over and …?” Winona, for the love of God, go and sit in Keanu’s garden. Please. OK, “I’m going to call Keanu!” she says, brightening.

Perhaps her friendship with Reeves is down to the fact that not many people can understand what it’s like to have been through the Hollywood machine and come out the other side. Ryder is that rare thing, the child star who made it. She acknowledges that it was tough: “There was pressure around transitioning from ingenue to older, and people were, like, ‘A lot of people don’t make it, you know,’ and they really drove it home.” Not only that, but she has also seen others who did not make it, in other ways. “We’ve lost a lot of young actors that I knew and worked with,” she says thoughtfully.

by Anonymousreply 28June 23, 2020 10:18 AM

PART 5

Is she happier now, at 48, than she was at, say, 28? “I didn’t like my thirties,” she admits. “My thirties were more like my twenties. I have really liked my forties.” She smiles, eyes creasing: “It’s like that line from The First Wives Club, there’s only three roles, ‘babe, district attorney and Driving Miss Daisy’. So finding the roles in between that carry me …” she drifts off. “And now I’m the mom!” she laughs, delighted.

@stylelaura

by Anonymousreply 29June 23, 2020 10:18 AM

[quote]There are times when people have said, ‘Wait, you’re Jewish? But you’re so pretty!’ There was a movie that I was up for a long time ago, it was a period piece, and the studio head, who was Jewish, said I looked ‘too Jewish’ to be in a blue-blooded family.”

Can anyone think what movie this might have been?

Not a Merchant Ivory film, as Ismael Merchant clearly wasn't Jewish.

The role of Viola in Shakespeare In Love would fit...

by Anonymousreply 30June 23, 2020 10:25 AM

Surely, drunken Mel has had his cock sucked off by men many times in his life?

by Anonymousreply 31June 23, 2020 10:28 AM

Mel Gibson obviously learned all the hateful opinions from his racist father. He keeps it mostly surpresed but it's embedded in him. And it all comes out when he's inebriated.

by Anonymousreply 32June 23, 2020 10:48 AM

[Quote] The role of Viola in Shakespeare In Love would fit...

Didn't Goop steal her script for that movie??

by Anonymousreply 33June 23, 2020 12:47 PM

[quote]I've never been able to tell a person is Jewish by looking at them. I just think they are white.

Also thought JM J Bullock and Danny Pintauro were straight.

by Anonymousreply 34June 23, 2020 1:02 PM

R30- The Age Of Innocence (1993)

by Anonymousreply 35June 23, 2020 1:18 PM

God, Winona has the crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 36June 23, 2020 1:22 PM

I read about the "oven dodger" comment years ago.

by Anonymousreply 37June 23, 2020 1:24 PM

If only he'd been born 6 inches taller.

by Anonymousreply 38June 23, 2020 1:26 PM

The Age Of Innocence was produced by Columbia Pictures and Scorsese wanted Ryder for the part. Did they have a Jewish president at the time?

It’s the kind of thing I can imagine Weinstein saying, especially bearing in mind he gave the less conventionally Jewish looking Gwyneth Paltrow the role.

by Anonymousreply 39June 23, 2020 1:29 PM

Physically, Mel was perfect in 1985. What a man!

by Anonymousreply 40June 23, 2020 1:59 PM

Everyone is dragging Mel (and rightfully so), but if he had asked a black actor, "your not a cotton picker, are you?" you'd say they were blowing things out of proportion or they should have just answered the question.

by Anonymousreply 41June 23, 2020 3:38 PM

R41 would that be shocking? We’ve all heard his messages to his ex. He drops the N word all the time.

by Anonymousreply 42June 23, 2020 3:44 PM

"And it pains me to say that Mel, who was a few years ahead of me at school, and subsequently at university (he was at NIDA within the UNSW campus where I studied) was the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen - check out “The Year of Living Dangerously” and you’ll see what I mean."

He was gorgeous when he was young but he was already starting to look craggy by the time he hit his early 30s. Agree with the poster who said he got the face he deserved

by Anonymousreply 43June 23, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote] ‘You’re not an oven dodger, are you?'

What a disgusting piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 44June 23, 2020 5:50 PM

R3 We can whine about Mel getting old but have you seen her recent pictures?

She's beginning to look like Nancy Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 45June 23, 2020 9:44 PM

I love Winona. And I think shoplifting is fun!

by Anonymousreply 46June 23, 2020 9:59 PM

Robert Downey jr. will ask us to forgive him again.

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2020 10:03 PM

He was probably drunk when he said it. He is really gone downhill. He used to be so handsome. Now he looks like some metal patient. They replaced him on the new Chicken Run movie for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2020 10:05 PM

personally i think the best Mel ever looked was during his barbara walters interview when he sported a thick but groomed beard! damn he was gorgeous...

in regards to winona and her "ethnicity".. as someone else posted, how does someone see a jewish person and can tell?.. i was once mistaken for being Jewish, (i'm catholic)by a racist couple to my face and i'm half german and half american indian ( know what a combo)

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2020 10:06 PM

Both Ryder and Gibson are crazy. And I don't buy her story about losing a role because she looked "too Jewish." She's never looked Jewish at all.

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2020 10:07 PM

That Barbara Walters interview is where I first noted his raaaaging misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2020 10:27 PM

Mel is crazy, sexist and antisemitic. However in an industry that is full of sexual and child abuse, his crimes aren't that bad, but in Hollywoods eyes he made the worst mistake by daring to drunkingly criticize the chosen people. He was paying for it while Weinstein was raping, Spacey was forcing young men on his lap and the liberal elite of Hollywood were demanding Polanski be allowed back. And that is just a few cases in a much larger issue.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2020 10:44 PM

She told this same story 10 years ago yet Mel continued to get work. I used to know Winona's gay roommate back in the 90s. She's wacky but sweet.

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2020 10:47 PM

R52... all true, perhaps also the reason why TOM CRUISE still has a career and has "gotten away with it" for decades now! the public face of a abusive cult that has abused thousands upon thousands and he knows it and turns a blind eye, gets his ass kissed by it 24/7 and thinks it's normal and abandoned his own flesh and blood over it....but hey as long as his movies still make money, he hasn't pissed off and mistreated the "chosen" people, has friends in high places and quote "he's so nice to little ole me/us on set" that's all that matters!....

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2020 10:48 PM

Ms Horowitz did have a great nose job that gentrified her loveliness. One of the best surgeries I've seen.

BUT, Mel Gibson is every kind of pig imaginable under the sun. Everyone should call him out and laugh at his ugly old impotent ASS. I understand that he's a hopeless alcoholic and conflicted man. I don't fucking care. And the fact that he was once VERY attractive while hating FAGS, JEWS and WOMEN doesn't matter one bit. His attractiveness was purely on the surface. Though Diane Keaton does go on about the heaven of kissing him in Mrs. Soffel. She never got fucked properly in her life did she?

by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2020 11:24 PM

R55 who cares what Diane Keaton thinks. She loves to defend Woody Allen at the drop of a hat—and every other male scumbag, apparently, if she defended Mel too. Probably thinks of herself as a guy’s gal who is buddy buddy with horrible men and looks the other way cause she’s so “cool.”

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2020 11:40 PM

R55 pics please! Haven’t heard about this nose job of Winona’s.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2020 11:43 PM

Winona's nose job is well remembered. If you're about 50 like she is. I am. She had it when she was already known, but quite young. Turned her from a sexy cute girl into a beauty. That's not always the case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote] This just in: Mel Gibson is an asshole

This also just in: The sun also rises.

Sorry for stealing your title Ernest.

by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2020 11:53 PM

R57 she didn’t. I’ve seen that thrown around in here before too — she definitely hasn’t.

Who knows if this is true though, I’m skeptical. I’m not skeptical that Mel is an anti-Semitic homophonic asshole. And he’s probably said things like this more generally. However i do think she could be crazy enough to make this shit up to take advantage of the moment — and maybe he was just an asshole to her more generally but this makes it stick.

I don’t really give a fuck about him and he’s worth a billion dollars but to pull a job because of an unproven accusation? That’s a dangerous precedent.

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2020 11:54 PM

Also...oven dodger?? He doesn’t even believe the Holocaust happened!

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2020 11:55 PM

If you were a fan of Wy, you saw when the change happened to her face on screen. See Beetlejuice, then watch Mermaids or the Age of Innocence. She had beautiful work done to her nose, very refined. Makes her eyes appear bigger and her jaw more delicate and the loveliness of face more apparent. Nose jobs are the plastic surgery than most alter the human perception of the face, for better or worse. I'm not usually one to say that celebrities had cosmetic work, but Wynonna's was so clear. She didn't do anything drastic, but it drastically made her beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2020 12:02 AM

Winona did get a nose job. She had her old nose in Heathers.

Mel never had a chance to be anything other than bigoted trash being raised by that nut job of a father. And he was really close to his dad. No way he wouldn’t internalize that shit.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2020 12:11 AM

I think Ryder had breast implants too, but always denied it. But breast implants are routinely done in Hollywood as nose jobs are. I think she had new tits put in. I've seen photos where where had little in the way of a chest and other photos where she has melons.

by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2020 12:13 AM

When will Mel Gibson die? He's horrid.

by Anonymousreply 65June 24, 2020 12:17 AM

I love Winona, she's fun.

by Anonymousreply 66June 24, 2020 12:19 AM

But her nose in the OPs picture looks thicker and rounder and closer to the “before” doesn’t it?

Sometimes makeup and angles really do matter, I know it does for me.

by Anonymousreply 67June 24, 2020 12:29 AM

R52, I think he also attacked his then-girlfriend, so there’s that.

by Anonymousreply 68June 24, 2020 12:29 AM

I know, I know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 24, 2020 12:44 AM

They tried SO hard to make her a star and it really never happened. They put her in so many things but audiences just did not warm to her at all. They tried everything; they even put her in an Alien movie and an Adam Sandler movie just so she could be in a box office success. When she got her big starring role in Girl Interrupted, Angelina stole all the attention and got the movie star career that Winona wanted.

by Anonymousreply 70June 24, 2020 12:50 AM

Even at his most hateful bigoted self,Mel could have gotten this ass ANY time. He was stunning,and theres no taking that away from him. At his peak he could have had anyone he wanted,male, female or in between . Flame me if you want,but Id still give it to him in homage to the God he once was.

by Anonymousreply 71June 24, 2020 12:51 AM

R70, wtf are you talking about? She was definitely a star in the 90s until the later part of the decade.

by Anonymousreply 72June 24, 2020 12:51 AM

Wynonna has a lovely nose R67. Bought and paid for. It was very subtle and refined work, but it's hardly a matter of angles. The bridge was narrowed and the tip was beautifully articulated & just slightly raised. She had a fantastic result. It's not just a matter of a skilled surgeon, sometimes it just works out right. Harmony. It is obviously a nose job to everyone who remembers her, but it's not a NOSE JOB like Lisa Kudrow, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry had.

Look at her. Exhibit A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73June 24, 2020 12:57 AM

And B.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 24, 2020 12:58 AM

Those photos are probably 30 years apart, ps.

by Anonymousreply 75June 24, 2020 1:02 AM

Give us a current picture of this woman.

by Anonymousreply 76June 24, 2020 1:05 AM

"The Age Of Innocence was produced by Columbia Pictures and Scorsese wanted Ryder for the part. Did they have a Jewish president at the time?"

Honey at any given time at any studio the president will be Jewish. Let's not go there shall we?

by Anonymousreply 77June 24, 2020 1:10 AM

R18; those types are hilarious (apart from the domestic violence references, which are awful). But Mel does have a way with invective.

As to Winona, those eyes are Zyprexa or some other anti psychotic. I have seen the same glassy look with people I know who are on those medications.

by Anonymousreply 78June 24, 2020 1:11 AM

This story is 25 years old.

What are people gonna do, refuse to watch his movies again?

by Anonymousreply 79June 24, 2020 1:13 AM

He's as ugly on the inside as he is beautiful on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 80June 24, 2020 1:14 AM

When you hit 50 you have the face you deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81June 24, 2020 1:18 AM

As BAD as Mel Gibson is, to me the worst is MONKEY MONK - aka Mark Wahlberg who is strictly from the GUTTER.

He almost killed a Vietnamese man in Boston. To call MM trash is an understatement.

by Anonymousreply 82June 24, 2020 1:19 AM

Mel Gibson just released a statement and said what Winona is alleging is a lie

by Anonymousreply 83June 24, 2020 1:19 AM

It's amazing how stupid people are on DL. Who is a stan of Wynona Ryder never had a nose job? We all saw it in real time, watching her film transition from the late eighties to early nineties. It was quite obvious. As for the photos being 30 years apart moron @ R74, perhaps you should look at the side by sides upthread. Wy had a nice Jewish girl nose job and new tits when she moved from child/teen star into the life of an ambitious, lovely and not very talented actress. She did get to fuck everyone she wanted and if you don't observe her too closely - she was very pretty. But she has a lot of drug and mental illness problems. Sweet? Not likely. Coddled yes. She is a survivor though, I'll give her that. And she has beautiful coloring. Stick to cocaine and vicodin and you keep your looks longer than drunks and party girls. Wynona just wanted love and imagined that she good be a good actress. She never quite got there. She was pretty along the way and had a lot of personal fun. That hairband in court was genius.

by Anonymousreply 84June 24, 2020 1:22 AM

*imagined that she could be a good actress.

Winona had the perfect fucking nose job. A work of art.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 24, 2020 1:28 AM

It was reported that when Mel Gibson made Mrs. Soffel he had a gay man working on the set behind the scenes removed because he was too openly gay. The truth didn't come out until years later when all the accusations against him were coming to light. What a terrible way to misuse his power. A sickly, prejudiced man.

by Anonymousreply 86June 24, 2020 1:34 AM

Slightly interesting factoid - Mel Gibson and Geoffrey Rush were flat mates in the Sydney suburb of Coogee when they were both as yet undiscovered students at Australia’s premier acting school - NIDA - the National Institute of Dramatic ArtS. Scary Judy Davis was in the same year and she and Mel performed the title roles in Romeo and Juliet while at NIDA - he was beautiful and so was she (hard to believe but she really was before assuming the role of resident Australian harridan actress.

by Anonymousreply 87June 24, 2020 1:34 AM

Coogee Coogee!

by Anonymousreply 88June 24, 2020 1:46 AM

Smile pretty for the mugshot!

It was discovered that Winona was going from doctor to doctor to get drugs and even stole prescription pads from their office. One night she fled a Walgreens drugstore because a pharmacist looked at the fake name she had put on the script, seemed to recognize her and was suspicious . She was as high a kite when she doing all her shoplifting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 24, 2020 1:53 AM

I had a friend who was absolutely OBSESSED with Gibson. She saw The Road Warrior in the theater 40+ times and almost literally talked of nothing else for at least five years. Each new revelation of his true nature was both painful and, God forgive me, funny. (Painful to her, funny to me.)

The fixation finally waned and she transferred her obsession to a guy we worked with, sabotaged his first marriage, and lived happily as his second wife until her death last year. It’s been strange, aging. Always thinking you’re in the most meaningful act of the drama of your life and then it goes on and on, taking strange turns and ups and downs and maybe you learn the moral of the story and maybe you don’t, and then far sooner than you expected to, you just die.

Anyway, I’ve read more than one interview in which some publicly disgraced movie star came to regard Gibson as an angel of mercy in their time of trouble but I see no need to revise my opinion of him, even though I hate to agree with Susan Sarandon on ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 90June 24, 2020 1:58 AM

Great post R90. Philosophical and tangential, but nice. Keep up that kind of thinking. We need more of it here.

by Anonymousreply 91June 24, 2020 2:03 AM

Mel Gibson from "The Bounty". He was so beautiful during his reign years ago. I used to go see all his movies. Who knew the terrible future that awaited him...…...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Mel Gibson then and now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 24, 2020 2:09 AM

Mel then...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 24, 2020 2:23 AM

Thank you, R91. I’m old and prone to rambling. :)

by Anonymousreply 95June 24, 2020 2:37 AM

Most men reach the peak of beauty in their early thirties, but there are some like Mel Gibson and Richard Madden whose golden moment is in their 20s. They are heart-melting gorgeous.

Of course, some guys are great looking throughout their 20s and 30s: Tom Cruise is an example.

by Anonymousreply 96June 24, 2020 2:51 AM

He’s a sick fuck but I still find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 97June 24, 2020 2:53 AM

He was super lovely in the first Lethal Weapon. It was all downhill after that although it took years until he really started losing his looks. I lost faith in him after seeing Braveheart. It showed how homophobic he really is. I wanted to believe it was all some big mistake but when the sugar tits incident happened there was no need to deny it any more. He's a true cunt.

He's so beautiful that there's no doubt he's been hit on by men since his teens and it's possible there's been some casting couch action he's been forced to do. That might explain some of his craziness.

by Anonymousreply 98June 24, 2020 2:59 AM

Even at his Peak (curb appeal) in the 1970's and1980's I was NEVER attracted to him.

Anyone who says - HE WAS BEAUTIFUL-sounds like a SILLY OLD QUEEN.

by Anonymousreply 99June 24, 2020 3:00 AM

I agree R99. He was handsome and cute for a short guy with smokers teeth. Still, he always looked like he was hungover. This is not projection. He's flushed and blotchy and short fucking tempered. Not much heat in love scenes. Quite nice looking he was in Mrs. Soffel, and romantic because he was conning her. The Don Jail and the sepia photography suited him. Long before Braveheart he did that mincing prancing disgusting vaudeville show of playing a gay hairdresser on some late show movie with Goldie Hawn. He's as crude as they come and the most uncomfortable man I've ever seen interviewed. He goes out of his way to offend. ASSHOLE. Not beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 100June 24, 2020 3:18 AM

Um, R99 if you assessed and rejected his attractiveness in the 1970s and 1980s (no apostrophe necessary, by the way) you’re a bit of an old queen yourself. No judgement, of course.

by Anonymousreply 101June 24, 2020 3:18 AM

Can't believe so many of you guys saw "Mrs. Soffel". That was a major bomb.

by Anonymousreply 102June 24, 2020 3:30 AM

Winona has never been a good actress. Did anybody see that movie on Amazon with her and Keanu Reeves? Destination wedding. It was so bad, I couldn't even get through all of it. And I've never thought of her as being sweet. The way she acts I really wonder if she still on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 103June 24, 2020 4:15 AM

R103, she is really bad in period pieces-. She was severely miscast in The Age of Innocence. She just looks doe-eyed the whole time. It's not as bad as in Dracula though . I get that Coppola wanted to cast her in The Godfather III but would she REALLY have improved upon Sophia?

by Anonymousreply 104June 24, 2020 4:26 AM

I love Jews. As long as they've been dead for 3000 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 24, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote] Even at his Peak (curb appeal) in the 1970's and1980's I was NEVER attracted to him. Anyone who says - HE WAS BEAUTIFUL-sounds like a SILLY OLD QUEEN.

Well good for you. Anyone saying young Mel Gibson wasn't BEAUTIFUL is full of shit. He's a disgusting asshole now, and maybe he always was, but he most certainly used to be one gorgeous looking male.

by Anonymousreply 106June 24, 2020 5:29 AM

For me, I began adolescence in the late 90s, long after his peak ended, so even when I see older pics of him, I am conditioned to view him as a creepie fundie. It's just something I can't unsee. But there's no denying he was handsome as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 107June 24, 2020 5:31 AM

began adolescence in the late 90s = 1982

by Anonymousreply 108June 24, 2020 6:01 AM

Also breaking news:

The Sky is blue

Bears shit in the woods

Winona Ryder is a thief

by Anonymousreply 109June 24, 2020 6:05 AM

I’ve seen “Mrs Soffel” multiple times only to fantasize about the hot Mel. R102

by Anonymousreply 110June 24, 2020 12:31 PM

I loved "Mrs. Soffel " . Of course Ive always had a thing for ex convicts so...

by Anonymousreply 111June 24, 2020 4:31 PM

[quote]So did Mel like "certain kinds" of Jews?

But that's the thing with anti-Semitism. Those on the far left and pro-Palestinian activists regard anti-zionists as "good" Jews, and when they speak out against anti-Semitism, this often involves situations in which these "good Jews" are the victims. Those on the far right, however, view left-wing, anti-zionist Jews as "traitors." People use Jews as a blank screen on which they can project their own political opinions. The far right has traditionally regarded "the Jew" as a cosmopolitan Communist, whereas those on the far left despise Jews for diametrically opposite reasons: nationalism (zionism) and capitalism. Anti-semites have historically viewed Jews as the embodiment of whatever political movement they were trying to fight.

The vast majority of anti-Semites on both the left and the right regard some Jews as "okay." But when it comes to Jews whose political ideas they find offensive, they always link their "wickedness" to their Jewish identity. That's how anti-Semitism works.

by Anonymousreply 112June 24, 2020 5:18 PM

Mel Gibson is a walking advertisement for what booze and cigs will do to a person's looks. His picture should be on the warning labels.

by Anonymousreply 113June 24, 2020 6:23 PM

Wasn’t she a shop lifter herself ?

by Anonymousreply 114June 24, 2020 6:47 PM

Should we believe a petty thief ?

by Anonymousreply 115June 24, 2020 6:56 PM

Pot calling the kettle black

by Anonymousreply 116June 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Jodie Foster has always defended him. She blames his bad behavior on his "alcoholism." Whoopi Goldberg has always defended him. She says that he's not a racist, when he uses the n-word and talks disparagingly about Jews it's just because he's acting like "a bonehead." They really like him. They must be really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 117June 24, 2020 8:20 PM

R8 by some?? By 90% of DLers. He is the kind of guy (misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, racist) who is admired and whose views are respected around here

by Anonymousreply 118June 24, 2020 9:42 PM

Is this one of those accusations we are to believe simply based on a woman alleging it? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 119June 24, 2020 10:14 PM

This is nothing new. Gibson's been doing it for years.

by Anonymousreply 120June 24, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote] , even though I hate to agree with Susan Sarandon on ANYTHING.

R90 if you read this, what do you mean? Did SS share an opinion on Mel?

by Anonymousreply 121June 24, 2020 10:34 PM

celebs defending gibson are basically the celebs who think "hey, he's nice to little ole me, so that's all that matters" mindset...

i mean look at those who work with and defend tom cruise, that's the same mindset they have!

by Anonymousreply 122June 24, 2020 10:59 PM

Yes, OP, Mel Gibson is an asshole AND Winona Ryder is a cunt.

So it balances out.

by Anonymousreply 123June 25, 2020 12:19 AM

R123 No, actually it doesn't. She may very well be a troubled former shoplifter, however jokes about the Holocaust are never funny. The worst insult I've suffered in fifty-one years of the sucking the air also came from an anti-semitic drunk & disorderly sort. After making a Jewish joke which fell flat, he turned to me, and asked "so your grandfather was a lampshade, and your nan was a bar of soap?"

My grandparents were not involved, but many of my relatives were murdered in two camps. One was liberated as a young man, yet he died within a year. Never funny, and never excusable. I wish people could understand there is a marked difference between these, and other Jewish jokes.

by Anonymousreply 124June 25, 2020 12:28 AM

No it doesn't really R123. Because Mel Gibson held power for a long time. And he was abusive to many people who were not in a position to challenge him or resist. Or who took the abuse because of $$$. Fair enough. What Mel did to his wife and girlfriend would have him in jail today. Winona Ryder was reportedly a troubled girl - but she didn't set out to destroy and degrade people. She was beaten up by Johnny Depp a few times. She's manipulative and maybe a liar, a drug addict and *gasp* a shop lifter. Read up on why people with money or no need shoplift R123. It's a cry for help and a sign of great distress. So it doesn't "balance out." This is no comparison. Only some woman hating ancient fag would defend Mel Gibson. We weren't all going to the movies or even walking or talking yet in 1983. I guess he was your girlhood crush. But he's a racist, misogynist, angry vile drunk, abusive anti-semitic, gay HATING CREEP of the highest order. The face he deserved? You bitches wouldn't approve of him anyway at his advanced age. Though no doubt R123 is also in his sixties. Ha. Datalounge is hilarious sometimes. Who in the fuck would defend Mel Gibson?

by Anonymousreply 125June 25, 2020 12:29 AM

Mel was the #1 Frau Panty Creamer of the 80s and early 90s. Fraus were in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 126June 25, 2020 12:31 AM

Mel will be remembered for his films long after Winona is forgotten. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 127June 25, 2020 12:57 AM

R124 R125

Yes, ACTUALLY it DOES.

by Anonymousreply 128June 25, 2020 1:00 AM

R125 So you agree Winona is a liar. Ok

by Anonymousreply 129June 25, 2020 1:02 AM

You can repeat that all day R128 and R123. It won't make it true. Or you any less crazy or wrong. No one believes your illogical assertions. There's nothing to balance out. We ALL know who Mel Gibson is. Winona's comment is not news or the first time she's shared it. Oven dodger is a vile thing to say. I've never even heard it before. The AIDS comment from Gibson is not news, but no less vile.

Check for shit on your shoes and look out for that ugly drunk hack actress, Jessica Lange. You're one of two trolls. I don't care which one. Both y'all are NUTS. But only one hates Jews and LIKES TO USE CAPS!!!

by Anonymousreply 130June 25, 2020 1:10 AM

R128 I so very hope you get the psychiatric help you so desperately need. You're simply inhuman if you defend such rhetoric. Shame on you.

If anyone were to ask me if I were an "oven dodger" today, they'd be laid out flat and cold, lickety-split. When I was younger, I made the mistake of reacting in a more "civilised" manner. If you were in my presence, you would be collecting your teeth about now.

by Anonymousreply 131June 25, 2020 1:11 AM

Nobody believes a thief. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 132June 25, 2020 1:14 AM

I don’t need Winona to tell me Crazy Mel is a bad person but I believe her 100%.

by Anonymousreply 133June 25, 2020 1:16 AM

R132 You're also an idiot if you believe it didn't happen. We have more than enough witnesses' testimony to believe he's an anti-semite, especially when he's drunk. You must also have a "thing" for us Jews.

It's obvious there's a history here. This story hasn't changed in over ten years, and there is a witness who happens to be an also insulted gay bloke. Just go suck Gibson's cock already.

by Anonymousreply 134June 25, 2020 1:19 AM

I can’t believe some are taking Gibson’s side. We don’t really know what someone is like until you live with them. The audio tapes his ex made are proof of what kind of person he is.

by Anonymousreply 135June 25, 2020 1:20 AM

He has a bumper sticker that says "My Other Car Is A Gas Chamber".

by Anonymousreply 136June 25, 2020 1:30 AM

R128 is a feckless, stupid, stinking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 137June 25, 2020 1:32 AM

Excuse, me???

by Anonymousreply 138June 25, 2020 1:37 AM

I bet you guys would want to lick his asshole

by Anonymousreply 139June 25, 2020 3:30 AM

I would light a stick of dynamite up his trifling asshole and watch his filthy guts explode. Then YOU can lick it up R139.

by Anonymousreply 140June 25, 2020 3:38 AM

If DL QUEENS thought Hitler was HOT they would be defending him.

by Anonymousreply 141June 25, 2020 3:45 AM

R136 did she really say that?? Fuck I love it if she did.

by Anonymousreply 142June 25, 2020 4:12 AM

Joan Rivers had another Mel Gibson joke:

"I went to Mel Gibson's house and he tried to shove me in the oven."

by Anonymousreply 143June 25, 2020 4:21 AM

Joan had some faults. but she was an ok broad. I met her many times in a home shopping studio format. It's a long story. She took us out to dinner many times and even had us to her hotel to lay around and watch movies. Covered the floor in towels she did. But she said what she meant and meant what she said god dammit. She was intimidated by no one. In real life, aside from the jokes - she was an even more hysterical woman. So funny and quick. A bit rough and rude, but very sweet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 25, 2020 4:37 AM

Joan went in for Mel again and again in interviews. I remember that Heidi Klum joke. Rivers was fucking fearless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 25, 2020 4:54 AM

OMG that Heidi Klum joke! I miss Joan, she didn't give two fucks.

by Anonymousreply 146June 25, 2020 4:57 AM

Joan, gross. Mel, gross. THREAD CLOSED!!!

by Anonymousreply 147June 25, 2020 5:20 AM

R144 Did Joan cover the floor with towels in case you leaked fluids?

by Anonymousreply 148June 25, 2020 5:49 AM

R145 Jews can make those jokes the same way blacks can make black jokes, etc. She made some Holocaust joke when she went on Jimmy Fallon. I don’t remember it but it was similarly tasteless and fearlessly funny.

by Anonymousreply 149June 25, 2020 6:11 AM

She's told this story before, we had threads on it years ago.

Some speculated that his threat about wanting to take some unspecified Jew out to the desert, strip them naked and kneecap them, was about Winona. It was the whole "I want Jew blood on my hands" rant of his.

I can't believe people have forgotten this shit. Not talking about the people who never heard of this before, but those who did and have since forgotten. How do you forget him calling someone an "oven-dodger" or saying "I want Jew blood on my hands"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150June 25, 2020 8:02 AM

And as usual, a thread from 2016 where multiple Dataloungers talk about how the "oven-dodger" insult was so funny they were going to use it every day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 25, 2020 8:03 AM

I'm glad Winona brought this up again. I remember too when she brought it up years ago. Nobody really seemed to care. Mel has gotten a free pass for too long. Let's see if Jodie and RDJ can save their buddy again.

by Anonymousreply 152June 25, 2020 11:08 AM

I read that Mel was fired from Chicken Run sequel?!

by Anonymousreply 153June 25, 2020 3:34 PM

Mel's got a new pro-police racist movie to promote. He's such a bad ass sexy mofo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 26, 2020 8:42 PM

I don't like Winona Ryder OR Mel Gibson. They're both Hollywood assholes.

by Anonymousreply 155June 26, 2020 8:47 PM

A scene with sugartits, her faggotty spic sidekick and the ugly broad. Mel plays a retired cop - but he can easily pass for 40!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 26, 2020 8:47 PM

r58, did she get it before Beetlejuice? She's 15 here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 26, 2020 8:51 PM

How Winona Stole Christmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 27, 2020 1:07 AM

(R156) is the cop in the scene, Emile Hirsch. Wasn't he the one that beat up a woman at Sundance. Two classy guys in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 159June 27, 2020 4:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!