Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"I will teach my grandkids to hate you"

Absolute trash human beings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2020 12:33 PM

[quote]Absolute trash human beings.

and ironically that comment makes YOU worse than them.

And even more pathetic is you're too stupid to realize it,

And finally what is a disaster is you felt the need to share it.

Ergo: You need help, seek it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 22, 2020 3:09 PM

How so r1?

by Anonymousreply 2June 22, 2020 3:11 PM

I knew without watching it would be another Gen X Cow

by Anonymousreply 3June 22, 2020 3:13 PM

I told you. It's always white women. Always.

by Anonymousreply 4June 22, 2020 3:16 PM

Hate = Trash

At any socio-economic level, age, gender, or ethnicity, hate is trash.

Oh, and so’s r1

by Anonymousreply 5June 22, 2020 3:17 PM

[quote]and ironically that comment makes YOU worse than them.

Not really, no.

by Anonymousreply 6June 22, 2020 3:18 PM

In some sense, it does, actually, because you cannot claim ignorance. You knew what you were doing when you were doing it (hating and judging). It's a struggle not to judge others or proclaim them to be repulsive. It's a basic part of our natures.

Allowing someone expressing hatred to drag you down to their level by creating the same reaction is never good. It's a good demonstration in the overall lack of emotional control in our culture.

It's a subtle, but important difference. I'm not xtian, but the phrase 'hate the sin, not the sinner' comes to mind here when saying shit like 'you're worse than her' - which ironically, makes that person judging you for judging her for judging the invisible spectators a passenger in the same boat.

See how that works? The way judgments and intolerance spreads? It's perfectly fine to make a discernment about this person's values and that you do not wish to share them or respect them....but to judge her value is to inhabit the same territory of hate.

by Anonymousreply 7June 22, 2020 3:27 PM

Just a friendly reminder:

Boris wants to destroy America and its power by posting things that provoke hatred toward each other.

Have a nice spiral!

by Anonymousreply 8June 22, 2020 3:31 PM

So stop hating, r7, and you’ll stop being trash.

Blacks can’t stop being black, gays can’t stop being gays, women can’t stop being women. But you CAN stop hating.

At least in theory. If you can’t stop hating then yes, you are trash.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2020 3:35 PM

I eat piles of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2020 3:37 PM

Im an old queen , seen and heard it all , and Ive never given these type of people one second of attention. They just dont exist to me . If everyone treated them that way maybe theyd crawl back under the rock they slithered out from . Growing up super gay in a straight world ,you learn very early to ignore a lot of crap. I wouldnt waste a disdainful glance that bitches way.

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2020 3:45 PM

You had me at Boris and lost me at spiral, R8.

Friendly reminders are usually not accompanied by a heartfelt wish for doom. Odd.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2020 3:48 PM

Hate speech is hate speech, no matter what side of the line you stand on. Yeah, I'd like this lady to stop hating, but I don't have to accept her hatred. Nor do you. SHE, however, lives in the world as as human being and is not 'trash.'

Stop hating....how do you help her do that? By hating her back? Calling her trash? Saying she has to take personal responsibility and walk away? How do we go about learning to stop hating and living together in peace?

Seems simple, R9, doesn't it? But what is your role in the drama?

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Pretty sure she’d be like that with or without Trump.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2020 3:53 PM

People who rob others of their humanity do not deserve to have their humanity honored, r13. They forfeit that right by denying it to others.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2020 3:55 PM

So if you call Nazis trash, you are no better than the Nazis?

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2020 3:56 PM

Agree with R11. I’m from NYC and lived briefly in Buffalo, where I encountered many people like that horrid woman. Never took them seriously. They don’t go anywhere in life, and those “grandkids” will either reject her hate or remain in the mud of ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2020 3:56 PM

TwO WRoNGs doN'T make a RIghT

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2020 3:57 PM

And appeasing racists hasn’t worked very well either, Mr. Bumpersticker

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2020 3:58 PM

There is a huge difference between judging large groups of people as a mass and judging one person based on her behavior.

No, they are not equivalent.

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2020 4:03 PM

Let me be clear. You don't have to be her friend, and you don't have to be silent in the face of her hatred. You don't have to hate HER, just her views.

To demean a human being, no matter what they've done, is to sink to the same level. Rise and see the mistake when you do this.

She forfeits nothing. She's a human being, like Hitler was. She was born innocent and somehow, like Hitler, she became corrupted. Her hatred is a disease. Find the source of the corruption and root it out.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2020 4:04 PM

Do you feel the same about serial killers?

Just curious where (if) you draw the line.

by Anonymousreply 22June 22, 2020 4:06 PM

Dial it back, Melodrama Mary at R12. That wasn't a "heartfelt wish for doom," it was an accurate representation of how these threads always spiral into massive hatefests.

These threads are started very specifically to get replies like R1, which then sets up a false dichotomy that, for some reason, Dataloungers love to argue about.

Right now, people are trying really hard to turn this into a "the left is just as bad as the right because hate is wrong no matter what." That's the false dichotomy set up as an argument: is the left "allowed" to hate a person who acts this way, or are they supposed to be "the better person" and hate the views, not the person?

And it's getting a little thick in here because the primary antagonist has just invoked Hitler. Already! At barely 20 replies!

So yes, these things spiral. They always do.

by Anonymousreply 23June 22, 2020 4:08 PM

If she were teaching her grandchildren to murder blacks, would that be enough for you?

by Anonymousreply 24June 22, 2020 4:08 PM

I’m sure you’re used to hearing Hitler comparisons, but we’re just trying to see where you draw the line.

by Anonymousreply 25June 22, 2020 4:10 PM

How about if she knelt for the National Anthem. Would that make her trash in your eyes?

by Anonymousreply 26June 22, 2020 4:10 PM

Serial killers, child molesters, murderers, killer cops, people like her.....

All human, just like you. Look at them and understand that you are not all that different. You, too, are capable of atrocity under certain situations.

Lock them up away from others, but do not be cruel. Try to find out how to help, not make it worse. So many come out of our prisons worse than when they went in. Would you say it's a system or attitude that's working? Has it ever worked?

We have laws. You break them and there are consequences. I'm not for coddling law breakers or some goof with a bleeding heart.

by Anonymousreply 27June 22, 2020 4:10 PM

You want to know where I, personally, who have only posted once in this thread, and who you don't know at all (and couldn't identify even if you had my full personal information) stand on this philosophical question, R25?

Really?

by Anonymousreply 28June 22, 2020 4:11 PM

R26, I don't like baiting. You want to confront me and call me out as if I'm defending her views then do so.

Her views are despicable. She's still a human being. You don't get to change that.

by Anonymousreply 29June 22, 2020 4:12 PM

[quote]...these things spiral

Next thing you know, cops will be shooting blacks in the back in the streets!

by Anonymousreply 30June 22, 2020 4:12 PM

R1's argument is just another take on the alt-right/Russian troll meme, 'you're just as bad for being intolerant of my (their) intolerance.' It's a poor argument.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 22, 2020 4:13 PM

I think your Kumbaya approach is getting people murdered in the streets

by Anonymousreply 32June 22, 2020 4:14 PM

R21 sounds like some Christian Evangelical bullshit I have zero interest in.

by Anonymousreply 33June 22, 2020 4:15 PM

Did anyone tell her the South lost?

by Anonymousreply 34June 22, 2020 4:15 PM

PoisonedDragon posts many divisive things so he isn't any better than R1.

Maybe they are working together to divide gay men.

by Anonymousreply 35June 22, 2020 4:16 PM

[quote]R26, I don't like baiting. You want to confront me and call me out as if I'm defending her views then do so.

You're the one who has said you're not going to "coddle some goof with a bleeding heart." You're the one invoking Hitler.

For someone who doesn't like baiting, you're sure doing a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 36June 22, 2020 4:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 22, 2020 4:17 PM

Hello. I am Boris, here, and I am not Russian as somes of you thinks. I am good patriot American, and I agrees with r1 who says that we must not hates the people who loves our wonderful President Trump. It is time we knows that there are no Russians on this site making the discords between the patriot Americans who loves our country. The Russians do not comes to this site. Thanks you all.

by Anonymousreply 38June 22, 2020 4:18 PM

I don't see it that way. I see this woman's views as completely corrupt and full of hate. You don't fight back with hatred and the same arsenal of name calling and dehumanizing.

You call it out for what it is, shout it down and drown it out. You stand together and declare her words as trash. She can live how she chooses, it's a free country, but you don't have to tolerate it.

R36, nice try, but I just answered someone asking a question about Hitler. I didn't invoke his evil acts or his views, just the fact that he was born human. Trolldar is a great way to figure out who posts what.

by Anonymousreply 39June 22, 2020 4:19 PM

It's interesting that R1 isn't even the guy who later went on to spam the thread with "liberals should love everyone including serial killers and Hitler because they're all HUMAN and you're mean for denying them their humanity!"

by Anonymousreply 40June 22, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote]Trolldar is a great way to figure out who posts what.

We haven't had trolldar in five years or longer.

The ignore-dar trick shows you're the first one who brought up Hitler, as far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 41June 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Not likely that troll’s a “guy”. This stinks of frausplaining.

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Right, and how interesting that you ignore the real point of my posts, R40, which is that you don't gain anything by imitating that which you perceive to be wrong and hateful.

You are human. So were they. Maybe not as nice (I don't know you) and certainly not deserving of any real attention. The only way hatred gains a foothold (ask Germans) is when there is already hatred in the hearts of those hearing it.

Check yourself, human.

I call it trolldar, R41, as an oldster who remembers. The ignore tab is used similarly.

by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2020 4:24 PM

And there it is: 'Frausplaining'

demean, label, dehumanize

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2020 4:25 PM

Every time we stand up to hate, we get the “I thought you liberals were tolerant” nonsense.

We got over this nonsense a long time ago. Loving the hater hasn’t worked. Let’s try standing up to them for a change.

by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2020 4:26 PM

If you’re going to hate, r44, you’re going to get called out on it

You’re clouding your hate in a cloud of self-righteousness, but it is hate nevertheless

by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2020 4:28 PM

OP, you are either extremely naive, or you like to hear the self-righteous snottiness of your own voice.

by Anonymousreply 47June 22, 2020 4:29 PM

Stop coming on gay sites and telling us what’s what, and we won’t accuse you of frausplaining

by Anonymousreply 48June 22, 2020 4:32 PM

She's not really a Karen, so what's the name for a KKK loving, hateful White Supremacist bitch? Tammy? Becky Sue?

by Anonymousreply 49June 22, 2020 4:39 PM

What "oldster" acts surprised at the word "frausplaining"?

by Anonymousreply 50June 22, 2020 4:43 PM

KellyAnne.

by Anonymousreply 51June 22, 2020 4:43 PM

How privileged do you have to be to come on to a gay site and lecture us on how we’re allowed to react to hate?

by Anonymousreply 52June 22, 2020 4:44 PM

These assholes teach their kids, and it starts early. I think the schools need to teach tolerance and anti-bullying, as early as kindergarten. Seriously, we need diversity training for kindergartners. If a child says a slur (racist, homophobic, misogynist), suspend the kid for a few days, and let mom/dad stay home from work to watch the kid. School districts that refuse to teach the curriculum automatically forfeit federal funding. And if parents don't like it let them pay their own money for private school.

by Anonymousreply 53June 22, 2020 4:45 PM

R8 right you are and it's not just Boris. A good chunk of people on social media have lost their wits and live for TROLLING. Totally a spiral in chaos.

by Anonymousreply 54June 22, 2020 4:46 PM

Yeah enough of the fucking Dali Lama on this thread. I hope the woman in OP gets covid!

by Anonymousreply 55June 22, 2020 4:53 PM

This is just another version of blaming normal rational people for Trump winning the election - because we condescended to his base (who are mostly disgusting racist human garbage).

Fuck this cunt woman and her miserable chicken fried existence. The sooner these people die out the better the world will be.

by Anonymousreply 56June 22, 2020 5:35 PM

I'm guessing she's on welfare but hates Black people being given "handouts"

by Anonymousreply 57June 22, 2020 5:39 PM

Is the racist "be tolerant of this WT redneck bitch" pissed off because that's his Memaw in the video? Or is it you?

It's all cutting too close to home for you isn't it? You're vociferously defending her because that's either you and your entire family (it obviously is) or you're a little bitch who comes on here to look at naked men and won't admit it.

Either way, fuck off and die. No doubt you'll come back with some more beatific and self-righteous commentary, but please be aware, I won't read it, and I don't give a fuck what people like you and your scarecrow-haired MeMaw think. You're all too stupid to live, and you're a dying breed, and that's why you're all spazzing out. Go cash your SSDI, pop some oxy and go listen to Rush L. it'll soothe you.

But obviously, still, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 58June 22, 2020 6:00 PM

Don't worry, her grandkids already hate her

by Anonymousreply 59June 22, 2020 9:14 PM

Ladies and gentlemen: I present you American white trash

by Anonymousreply 60June 22, 2020 9:15 PM

R3, that lady doesn't look GenX? She looks like a grandmother desperately trying to look early fifties.

by Anonymousreply 61June 22, 2020 11:18 PM

She’s a cunt. And anyone who defends her in any way is cunt-adjacent.

by Anonymousreply 62June 22, 2020 11:27 PM

The nice thing about that video is you know that that woman and her family have horrible lives. They're heroin addicts and can;t find jobs

by Anonymousreply 63June 23, 2020 1:18 PM

She is what she is and just because she claims to hate you isn't a reason for hating her back. Ignore her stupid ass, like she deserves.

Saying she needs to die? Too far.

by Anonymousreply 64June 29, 2020 9:48 PM

Not too far for someone like her.

by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2020 11:27 AM

Forgiveness is fucking hard.

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2020 11:37 AM

R26 who the fuck does that?

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2020 12:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!