Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

People Magazine - Prince William's birthday

Pictures of the Prince William and the Cambridge children released for William's birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 31, 2020 1:41 AM

Harry, get me the axe!

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2020 11:32 PM

She looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2020 11:35 PM

Sincerely hope for their sake the young princes inherit their heir genes from Middleton side of family.

Poor Prince William will be bald as a billiard ball by time he's forty.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Prince George is quite the photo hog isn't he. Always has to be the center of it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2020 11:39 PM

R3 - he’d look better if he shaved his head now instead of spotting that Mr Whipple do.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2020 11:40 PM

Still gorgeous even with the balding.

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2020 11:40 PM

Hi Your Royal Highness/r6!

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2020 11:43 PM

The future king looks good no matter what. And at least he's not 300 lbs like most people around here.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2020 11:43 PM

Yes for the love of god he should shave his head. He would look really sexy clean bald, he has the right shaped head for it

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2020 11:45 PM

While slow off the mark, Prince Harry's hair doesn't look long for this world either.

Wonder what he'll do then; given that wife of his, and how L.A. (like much of California) is obsessed with youth and looks I see a rug in Prince Harry's future.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2020 11:48 PM

William will turn out to be a very fine king.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2020 11:57 PM

r9

No he does not. If he shaved it all, he'd look like a "big toe."

by Anonymousreply 12June 21, 2020 12:02 AM

The kids are adorable, especially Louis, such a cute toddler.

by Anonymousreply 13June 21, 2020 12:05 AM

would not r12!

by Anonymousreply 14June 21, 2020 12:08 AM

Awwww. George and Charlotte haven't realised if they wants to move up the line of succession they should hire assassins not strangle dad on camera.

by Anonymousreply 15June 21, 2020 12:08 AM

Shaved heads are trashy. A closely trimmed fringe is sexy, but shaved heads go with tattoos, bull necks, steroid backne and pickup trucks - not a look for even a respectable middle-class man, let alone a future king.

The Prince looks fine as he is. He's pleasant-looking in an ordinary way, which is perfect for his role.

by Anonymousreply 16June 21, 2020 12:14 AM

Solid future king. Harry must feel like shit these days.

by Anonymousreply 17June 21, 2020 12:15 AM

That son better treasury those golden locks why he still has them!

by Anonymousreply 18June 21, 2020 12:15 AM

r18 Baldness is on the maternal side isn't it? He should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 19June 21, 2020 12:18 AM

George is still a-DOOR-a-BULL

He'll be very good looking for 2 years, like the rest of his family is.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote]shaved heads go with tattoos, bull necks, steroid backne and pickup trucks

r16:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2020 12:20 AM

It is interesting that I have never heard a peep of negative gossip about this man. There's nothing wrong with male pattern baldness...he would never fuck you proletarian trash anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2020 12:20 AM

R21, when it comes to men and women choosing to look like trailer trash, you've described me perfectly. We need more Mrs. Grundy-ism, not less.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2020 12:25 AM

R22 There is lots of negative gossip. Lots. Info about leaks are coming out this week. Hence the William asslicking threads and negative Sussex blinds. This is just another paid BRF troll thread. And really obvious.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2020 12:27 AM

Prince Harry has the same hairstyle as Krusty the Clown.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2020 12:28 AM

r24 What leaks? He probably had an affair. But since Kate has stuck by him for the last year I doubt anyone gives a shit with everything else going on. Unless he can only get it up while wearing Klan robes.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2020 12:31 AM

Man, William hit the wall and how. Not only does he have horse teeth but they are quite yellow.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2020 12:34 AM

R24 I think about who was forwarding private Sussex info to media. I have a media source who told me that all the gossip sites and blind sites are going to be hit with multiple BRF threads over the next few days. They are always on point but time will tell. All - even the vaguely titled ones are going to be used to bash the Sussex. Look out for negative Sussex comments on what are supposed to be positive Cambridge threads. It could be all rubbish but their are already some on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2020 12:43 AM

Why do Americans consider the British royal family celebrities? Why do they give them celebrity treatment? Is it because they both speak essentially the same language in a slightly different accent? They ignore all other monarchies. Indian royalty, who are they? Dutch kings and queens, what is even? President of the UAE, where on what planet? It’s definitely not related to politics. It’s more like a childlike fascination with crowns and castles and things of that nature.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2020 12:46 AM

[quote] I think about who was forwarding private Sussex info to media

Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2020 12:46 AM

Oh dear, the balding head, the yellow teeth....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2020 12:51 AM

I love me a bald man. BRING IT!

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2020 12:55 AM

Goerge looks like a mini me of that American, Louis Anderson.

IF Louis A. were to be breeding material in his younger days.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2020 1:04 AM

Charlotte should be a a dress, and something with a longer hem.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2020 1:05 AM

Charlotte looks like her grandmother more and more . William was a beautiful teen,granted,but I think hes perfectly hot now,just in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2020 1:09 AM

Long as there is something to work with in front, and no shortage of hair gel or mousse, Prince Harry will be fine...

Throw in the odd thickening products (Nioxin or whatever), and some discrete hair lightening PH's hairline may last several more years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2020 1:18 AM

Of course being in LA will help Prince Harry; god knows there is no shortage of hair stylists who make their living giving male celebrities and others illusion of lush full hair; even when reality is quite different. Tammy Cruise is but a case in point, going by that hairline you'd think he was still thirty even though that was many years ago now.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2020 1:22 AM

Harry has had sone work done for sure .

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2020 1:28 AM

He was gorgeous for about 5 minutes. He and Kate produce ridiculously cute and photogenic children.

That's all I got.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2020 1:28 AM

William always comes off as quietly masculine to my delight. I adore men who are masculine without trying to prove it. Even with the English thing,he comes off as very butch.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2020 1:44 AM

Harry looks terrible at R36. His face looks much longer and gaunt. Drugs?

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2020 2:11 AM

I like that the kids are wearing normal clothes and not the 1930s cosplay they usually wear. Charlotte looks adorable.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2020 2:16 AM

R41

That's the Spencer family genes showing. Prince Harry favors his uncle Earl Spencer

Furthermore if you examine portraits of English royals or nobility that long face pops up fairly often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2020 2:19 AM

Prince Harry's cousin (Diana's nephew) Lord Louis Spencer has similar facial features as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2020 2:20 AM

Rolls eyes at R22 and R24. Oh, and here’s a middle finger.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2020 2:25 AM

Henry, which is his real name, is not really a royal.

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2020 2:28 AM

Butch. Hahahaha. I sniff a PR thread.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2020 2:37 AM

William seems to have an idyllic family life. The little boys are gorgeous, but all three children have these weird eye bags everyone comments on. I hope to god George someday gets braces: you never know with Brits. The Cambridges seem to be very uncomplicated people: baking makes them deeply happy.

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2020 2:44 AM

R44, damn, now there's a snack!

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2020 2:44 AM

R49

Louis Spencer is tall, but a bit too lean for my tastes. You can have him mate.

Many Englishmen go from rampant to stagnant seemingly overnight, so I'd get him soon if possible.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2020 2:51 AM

Throwing this out there for shits and giggles...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2020 3:01 AM

Looks like Charlotte got the bitchy Princess Margaret gene. Enjoy her now because once she hits sixteen, she's going to be a royal see you next Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2020 3:02 AM

[quote]Prince Harry's cousin (Diana's nephew) Lord Louis Spencer has similar facial features as well.

You mean the smelling cookies look?

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2020 3:04 AM

Wow, baby Louis is growing up fast! His face looks like a teenager’s.

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2020 3:14 AM

George is looking less fey here.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2020 3:19 AM

He’s smiling in these pictures, but there’s still sadness in William’s eyes. It’s the same sadness that his mother had.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2020 4:00 AM

[quote]It’s the same sadness that his mother had.

What did she have to be sad about? She was getting fucked by James Hewitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2020 4:24 AM

Now we all have pearly white teeth for nothing since we have to cover them up with stupid face mask anyway!!!!!!!! Fuck the corona!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2020 4:27 AM

R29 so true, especially since many of the Continental royals are so much more accomplished. It’s because we speak the same language too, I think.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2020 6:10 AM

Harry looks great at r57. Wow! LA must be good for him.

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2020 6:26 AM

[quote]he would never fuck you proletarian trash anyway.

His trashy Uncle Andrew would, especially if you are underage and female.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2020 6:36 AM

[quote] [R18] Baldness is on the maternal side isn't it? He should be fine.

That’s an old wive’s tale and untrue. Genes are genes. You can inherit traits from either side.

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2020 6:51 AM

[quote]His trashy Uncle Andrew would, especially if you are underage and female.

Then he wouldn't fuck you anyway whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2020 7:04 AM

R60

As stated upthread, you know MM had PH plugged into the best stylists, groomers and so forth that LA has to offer.

Prince Harry's look was all wrong for LA, if MM is going to shop him around a few changes were in order.

Give it until this time next year, PH will be rocking a more chiseled body, his suits and shirts will be Italian cut....

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2020 8:57 AM

Why would this puzzle you, R29?

The two countries speak the same language and share close cultural and historical ties. We were originally founded as a British colony and have always been closer culturally (not necessarily politically) to Britain than to any other European country. Americans have read British literature since before there was a USA and think of writers like Dickens as part of our own cultural heritage.

Modern Americans are heavily exposed to British television, in particular British TV that focuses on the upper class and the monarchy.

In English-speaking media, the BRF is the only one that matters or that anyone pays attention to or cares about. I doubt this has changed much since 1783.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2020 9:08 AM

Sure Jan @r64. Meghan Markle, of the sweat stained sweater, tags hanging from her dress, busted seams on too tight clothing, and complete lack of understanding of the importance of foundation garments, is just the person to “style” Harry.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2020 9:08 AM

r66 has a point

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2020 9:13 AM

William is fucking hideous now. That is an awful angle for him. He looks like his great great great great grandmother Vicky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2020 9:19 AM

Looks like they are having a gay old time.

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2020 9:27 AM

He looked better when he still had his all his hair. Kate doesn’t seem to be aging well, she is slender but that’s it. A good thing she was behind the camera.

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2020 9:41 AM

She seems to have a good eye for photography does Kate. Any pros got an observation on her work?

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2020 9:46 AM

Very cute - and very smart to put out casual, cute kids piling on dad rather than the typical posed portrait to deflect Smeg's criticism of how cold, unfeeling & formal they all are.

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2020 9:55 AM

R3, I won't live to see it, but Prince George looks like he's going to follow his father in both the nose and hair situations. Remember, William was still handsome in his early twenties. Then the nose bent and dropped, and the lovely blond hair fell out.

Prince Louis will be the looker.

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2020 10:02 AM

R29, Yes, your last sentence answered your question! At least for me, anyway. I read about Richard Lionheart in Grade 2, and became so entranced that I eventually taught British Literature (and History) as a career. Have visited the UK at least ten times.

I think we Americans harbor, however subconsciously, a tinge of regret over the Revolutionary War!

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2020 10:10 AM

George looks like Grampa Middleton and Charlotte resembles Queen Elizabeth and a toddler Prince William. Louis is a Middleton through and through and got the best of their genes.

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2020 11:13 AM

Louis looks like Jimmy Kimmel. George's teeth are twisted. He will be needing braces. Charlotte looks very cute.

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2020 11:36 AM

William and Charles are strong on the Hanover genes. Charles is starting to look like George III.

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2020 12:11 PM

Louis is a Middleton 100% - he's hair has gotten much blonder since the last photos that were released. Charlotte is adorable - those Windsor genes are going to be coming for her and George. The Sussex's upcoming book, Finding Freedom, paints the Cambridges as cold, unfeeling, and unwelcoming. We will be seeing a lot of these types of photo ops leading up to the release of the book to get ahead of any bad press.

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2020 3:04 PM

What is George doing in the swing picture? It looks like he's doing an Elaine Stritch "I'll drink to that" imitation. Does he have a secret stash of Original Broadway Cast albums?

by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2020 3:10 PM

Well I NEVER in all my LIFE thought I’d live to see a PRINCESSE DU SANG in denim bib-and-brace short-pants overalls. Kate Middleton is an unfit mother.

There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2020 3:36 PM

[quote]I hope to god George someday gets braces: you never know with Brits.

Those are just baby teeth, or one of his nannies smacks him in the mouth a lot.

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2020 3:55 PM

Charlotte, I like her a lot. Agree that the denim overalls were kind of ... meh.

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2020 8:00 PM

Christ, this is getting painfully obvious. It's like the Brits have turned into American Southerners with all that hugging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2020 10:06 PM

It’s almost like William was never hot.

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2020 10:32 PM

Charles is the child there. He has never ceased being the child. Harry must have really hurt him.

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2020 10:35 PM

I see a father and son who really love each other that just happen to be Royals . Cynical bitches much ?

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2020 10:37 PM

Christ, this is getting painfully obvious. It's like the Brits have turned into American Southerners with all that hugging.

He's practical a midget compared to William; anyway, in recent pictures, he looks happy, in spite of the big falling out with Harry. Actually, it all seems rather sweet considering that I doubt Philip was much of a hugger (unless he was trying to choke you)

by Anonymousreply 87June 22, 2020 12:01 AM

I liked that the royal family didn't do a lot of PDA. I also like how the Kennedys don't cry in public.

by Anonymousreply 88June 22, 2020 12:06 AM

William and Kate have seriously been working their PR game. Day and night.

by Anonymousreply 89June 22, 2020 12:48 AM

The sadness in William's eyes is due to how he had to settle for Kate. He was in love with another woman, Calthorpe something or other. But these rich aristo types don't want the dull life of visiting pensioners and orphans. He had broken up with Kate but realized that his duty demanded a presentable wife who would accept that life.

by Anonymousreply 90June 22, 2020 1:38 AM

English people always look so sickly.

by Anonymousreply 91June 22, 2020 1:45 AM

Waity Katie wins. Now she’s like the giant cockroach queen in ALIENS, progeny just dropping out of her hoo-haa.

by Anonymousreply 92June 22, 2020 1:46 AM

I’m guessing Louis is Kate’s last baby.

by Anonymousreply 93June 22, 2020 1:54 AM

Apparently Kate is deeply content with her life. She doesn’t really have any outstanding ambitions. She just wants to be a good wife and mother, and so far she is succeeding.

by Anonymousreply 94June 22, 2020 1:59 AM

[quote]I’m guessing Louis is Kate’s last baby.

Nope, the contract says she has to produce four. She wants those fancy tiaras when I kick it, she has to do her bit.

by Anonymousreply 95June 22, 2020 2:00 AM

Do you people cry in public? Gross.

by Anonymousreply 96June 22, 2020 2:37 AM

R94 could you be any more obvious. The Cambridge's really need to fire their pr team. This thread and the over the top effusive praise have a whole PR firm laughing their ass off. It's embarrassing how out of touch whoever is advising them is. As long as the Sussex are being trolled daily by professionals the positive Cambridge pr articles and threads will fail. BLM has engaged a whole lot more people who won't accept the organized cyberstalking of a half black woman. It is directly affecting how people view the BRF. And it's not going to die down. As long as the Sussex are on the recieving end of professional trolling the BRF will continue to lose public support.

by Anonymousreply 97June 22, 2020 2:47 AM

R97 You are a sick, crazy person. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 98June 22, 2020 2:52 AM

[quote] he had to settle for Kate. He was in love with another woman, Calthorpe something or other.

Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Tall, blonde, just like his Mum and the reason he broke it off with Waity Katey back in 2007. Because Isabella was starting to make oh, all right I'll marry you noises. Then she came to her senses and decided otherwise. Isabella went on to marry Sam Branson, Mr. Virgin Airways Jr., a definite trade up.

Fun fact: Cressida Bonas, Prince Ginger's ex, is Isabella's maternal half-sister.

by Anonymousreply 99June 22, 2020 3:04 AM

Whoa. There is some insanity in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 100June 22, 2020 3:47 AM

R99 Get a fucking life, frau. Back to Celebitchy.

by Anonymousreply 101June 22, 2020 12:41 PM

The Cambridges seem happy. The Sussexes, not so much...probably true for their respective supporters...

by Anonymousreply 102June 22, 2020 1:21 PM

George may be a camera hog, R4, but he's not the one who pulls focus.

by Anonymousreply 103June 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Mrs. Sam Branson (née Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe) is very pretty. She gets to have all the fun of youth, beauty and riches without having to open a single Tesco.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104June 22, 2020 2:21 PM

That ugly bitch will never be Queen. Move it along, frau. No one cares about her.

by Anonymousreply 105June 22, 2020 2:50 PM

R104 looks better than Kate

by Anonymousreply 106June 22, 2020 2:58 PM

R106, TELL me about it!

by Anonymousreply 107June 22, 2020 3:07 PM

I don’t know why folks think that Kate is so gorgeous. She’s actually quite common looking.

by Anonymousreply 108June 22, 2020 3:13 PM

Mrs. Sam Branson (née Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe) is very pretty.

Yes, but she's another ACTRESS; history should show us that actors/actresses don't do well in situations where they cannot be/will never "the star!!" Plus, Wills seems something of the fuddy duddy himself - though you have to know that any son of Richard Branson is bound to be wanker (even if he is a *very* rich wanker) - so who knows. But he could do much worse than Kate who, for whatever her faults, seems low key, devoted, loyal & a good mom

by Anonymousreply 109June 22, 2020 3:17 PM

The Jeff Wainwright storyline was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 110June 22, 2020 3:35 PM

Oops, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 111June 22, 2020 3:39 PM

R74, Richard the Lionheart was basically French and only spent some of his childhood years in England. He probably didn't even known English.

by Anonymousreply 112June 22, 2020 3:44 PM

R43, Prince George is going to look exactly like his great-uncle Spencer when he grows up.

by Anonymousreply 113June 22, 2020 3:46 PM

Isabella Calthorpe is very pretty - always was, still is - but honestly, Kate seems like a much better fit for both William and her role in the royal family. She absolutely wanted this and that's important, otherwise it's just another woman unhappy and trapped in her royal duty. So good looks alone aren't worth much in this and for how well Kate seems to do her duty, she's also fine looking. Not actress pretty like Isabella Calthorpe, but presentable and attractive. And obviously Kate and William produce adorable offspring, so I'd say it's a win win situation.

by Anonymousreply 114June 22, 2020 4:06 PM

Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe-Branson has the classic English Rose look whereas Kate’s look is a bit more Gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 115June 22, 2020 5:29 PM

R115-- Does not matter what Kate looks like. She's a future Queen Consort and the mother of a future Monarch

by Anonymousreply 116June 22, 2020 5:31 PM

She is still as plain as a white wall. And just as flat.

by Anonymousreply 117June 22, 2020 5:44 PM

And doesn’t age well

by Anonymousreply 118June 22, 2020 6:24 PM

Kate is better than most of the royal family - pretty and slim.

by Anonymousreply 119June 22, 2020 6:36 PM

Kate has ugly immigrant hands and feet.

by Anonymousreply 120June 22, 2020 7:10 PM

Louis is a good-looking kid. All the privileges, none of the responsibility.

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 121June 22, 2020 7:10 PM

I suppose Markle was busy with Black Lives Matter, her new book, putting out the fire from the Jessica Mulroney scandal, redecorating her squatter's home and guarding her privacy by shooing away the paparazzi...

However, why wasn't she out the taking a few photos of Harry and Archie on Father's Day to release to her chosen, anointed media pals? Markle is falling off her game. Image is everything. You should know that by now, doll.

by Anonymousreply 122June 22, 2020 7:16 PM

Queen Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 123June 22, 2020 7:19 PM

No one ever has to curtsy to this Calthorpe bitch. Next.

by Anonymousreply 124June 22, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote] Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe

What's with all those last names? The brits are such morons. So this woman had 3 relatives who made something of themselves and the rest of the family wants the entire world to know they are related to these 3 successful people, so they use all 3 last names.

I guess it's supposed to impress people or more likely, help avoid the fact that these people are fucking useless in their own right.

Hi, I'm Isabella Never Accomplished a fucking thing in my life

Isabella My relatives were famous, I've had every advantage in life and still haven't accomplished anything

by Anonymousreply 125June 22, 2020 9:11 PM

R112, Nevertheless, he was Richard I, Crusader King of England. And as I said, I was but a child (second grade, reading "A Child's History of the World"), and, like a baby duck, became quite imprinted with Everything British.

And I have been to Fontevraud Abbey, so......

by Anonymousreply 126June 22, 2020 10:55 PM

R105 I am sure the same was said about Camilla in 1989 LOL

by Anonymousreply 127June 22, 2020 11:11 PM

why wasn't she out the taking a few photos of Harry and Archie on Father's Day

I was thinking that too; even if he wanted to protect the kid's privacy, you think he'd post a couple of old snaps of Harry with Charles - since he is the one that bankrolls their life & all. In all seriousness, Harry's absence & Smeg's mother (supposedly) moving in makes one wonder if perhaps he really has gone off the rails.

by Anonymousreply 128June 22, 2020 11:25 PM

What has Kate accomplished? Sitting around to be at the beck and call for some entitled twat like William. Such female empowerment - SAID NO ONE, EVER!

by Anonymousreply 129June 22, 2020 11:25 PM

R129 Being an anorexic bore.

by Anonymousreply 130June 22, 2020 11:29 PM

I adore Kate.

by Anonymousreply 131June 22, 2020 11:36 PM

I just don’t like the huge teeth and liplessness of Middleton. She and William must just bang teeth together when they are feeling romantic.

by Anonymousreply 132June 22, 2020 11:41 PM

What r114 said.

Kate is that singular creature I call Frau-us Apex.

She sits atop the summit, above the masses of Frau-us Pedestrianus; most of whom look at her with some degree of awe, admiration and a bit of envy.

She's conventionally pretty. She has a tall, rail-thin body body that lends her Royal gowns that perfect drape. Publicly, and in carrying out her duties, she'll never allow a word past her lips that even could be remotely perceived as controversial.

She is void of an iota of sensuality, another plus.

Who knows? In private, she may be a freak in bed with William, but the point is, in public, the last words you would apply to her is "sex symbol".

I surmise she's a real, dyed-in-the-wool snob, but, and I write this with admiration, she performs the super-human feat of seeming to be "relatable" in her public utterances and appearances, yet not for 1 second do you forget who she married and that one day she'll be Queen Consort, wife of the King of England and the Commonwealth realms.

She's perfect for the job and William is lucky to have her.

by Anonymousreply 133June 23, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote] Being an anorexic bore.

Starving yourself is HARD work!

by Anonymousreply 134June 23, 2020 1:01 AM

With the Queen basically retired, it's time for the whole institution to fade away

This quarantine has proven that

Ann and Sophie Wessex are the real hard workers in this family. Sophie does more than William, Kate and those york sisters put together. Sophie's been out everyday working. And none of this bullshit sitting in front of a computer and calling someone. She's out and about at homeless shelter kitchens (helping to prepare food), hospitals (helping them with supplies), all kinds of stuff.

will and kate do some computer call for 15 minutes a day. And not even every day either. lazy scroungers

by Anonymousreply 135June 23, 2020 1:07 AM

I suspect William and Charles have been having discussions about a new role for the modern monarchy. I am serious. Would not surprise me at all if both Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace are permanently open to the public for tours, and simply are office complexes and museums in the future. St. James, Clarence House and a few other properties will remain as residences, Highgrove for sure, and Sandringham estates. They will let the elderly, the Kents, etc. live out their days at Kensington, then make it a public building as well. As an aside, I wonder how much longer Andrew will live. Because I am convinced that part of the reason (not all of it) that William Barr attempted to fire that U.S. attorney had something to do with the Epstein matter and Andrew's role.

by Anonymousreply 136June 23, 2020 1:26 AM

I think they will definitely have to scale back on titles. HRHs only for the Monarch's children and the children of the heir. Unless fate does her twisty thing, there's no reason for Charlotte or Louis' future kids to be princesses and princesses. Edward has already done it, as his kids will have to live the life of the "average" rich aristocrat.

by Anonymousreply 137June 23, 2020 1:46 AM

Take ALL the Sussex titles away.

by Anonymousreply 138June 23, 2020 1:56 AM

This is why it's so brilliant that Meghan has told people she wants to run for President of the US. In which case the UK Parliament *has* to take their titles - and their money -away from them.

by Anonymousreply 139June 23, 2020 1:58 AM

R130 pull out your tongue from Kate’s anus, please.

by Anonymousreply 140June 23, 2020 1:58 AM

R139 that has to be a joke. This country hates women (as we've proven) and people of color (as we've proven) and she doesn't have nearly the resume or backing of an Obama or an HRC.

Governor of California...maybe. But I wouldn't vote for her.

by Anonymousreply 141June 23, 2020 2:00 AM

Isabella Calthorpe is from good aristocratic stock, Waity is middle class and had ideas above her station. Wills only married her because he couldn't find anyone else willing to take on the royal role.

by Anonymousreply 142June 23, 2020 2:02 AM

Megsy couldn't get elected Secretary of Tyler Perry's HOA

by Anonymousreply 143June 23, 2020 2:03 AM

r142, what you describe in derisive terms recommends Kate even more for the job.

She wanted the job, learned it, and hasn't put one boring foot wrong.

by Anonymousreply 144June 23, 2020 2:10 AM

Those kids are adorable. I can see the resemblance to both Middleton grandparents and even to the queen, but I can't see any Diana in any of them.

William looks very much like his paternal grandfather. And reportedly, he yells at Charles a lot, just like Philip did. It must really freak out Charles to be stuck between two bookends that look and act similar.

by Anonymousreply 145June 23, 2020 2:10 AM

Isabella might have given Brits a decent looking future king/queen for once. George and grandma looking little girl will be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 146June 23, 2020 2:11 AM

You can tell that R146 is just HIDEOUS.

by Anonymousreply 147June 23, 2020 2:13 AM

I think George has features that suggest George VI. I think Louis favours young Prince Edward. I’d link but DL won’t let me.

by Anonymousreply 148June 23, 2020 2:21 AM

Isabella Calthorpe’s “solid aristocratic stock” is a little unsolid. At least the marriages were, her mother Lady Mary having married four times and presenting various husbands with children along the way. Cressida has seven half siblings, not sure if Isabella is a full or a half. No, after their experience with another royal bride with impeccable aristocratic credentials, I cannot imagine anyone was looking for Diana 2.0. Kate Middleton might not have ticked all the boxes, but she was stable, sensible with a secure family background. Still, the Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe clan would have made for excellent gossip!

by Anonymousreply 149June 23, 2020 2:35 AM

Yes, for better or for worse, Diana ended the "must be blue blood" requirement. Love and temperament are key. No one can deny that Sophie the Commoner has been an asset to the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2020 3:33 AM

No, I think the Queen Mother ended the "blue blood" requirement, r150.

Although, to be fair, when they were married, Bertie was not the Heir.

by Anonymousreply 151June 23, 2020 3:49 AM

The Queen Mum had a title her entire life. She may have been a lesser blue blood, but she was blue.

by Anonymousreply 152June 23, 2020 3:55 AM

The Queen Mum's title prior to marriage was Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon.

Diana's title before marriage was Lady Diana Spencer.

Both nobility, but both commoners.

by Anonymousreply 153June 23, 2020 4:03 AM

Della has some issues to work through.

by Anonymousreply 154June 23, 2020 8:31 AM

[quote] Della has some issues to work through.

Oh, hell, r154, you don't know the half of it.

I don't know the point your not making but if it's a reaction to what I wrote at r133, here's the deal.

The existence of the BRF is inherently ridiculous. My observations relate to what are the conventions and norms that it exists by and how those are perceived.

That said, I'm an unabashed, unapologetic fan of Q E II. By far, she is my favorite famous person.

by Anonymousreply 155June 23, 2020 1:34 PM

I agree 100% with what you wrote at R133, Della.

by Anonymousreply 156June 23, 2020 1:42 PM

Smoooches, r156

by Anonymousreply 157June 23, 2020 1:46 PM

Oh look, it's Della, talking about herself.

Again.

by Anonymousreply 158June 23, 2020 2:29 PM

you know, the thing that strikes me is that some of them, like Edward, Andrew, Anne, William, start out very good looking. Even the Queen was pretty as a young woman, and then became matronly but still handsome, and even now she is a nice looking old woman for her age. But then some of the break. Anne broke. Andrew and Edward broke. and damn if William hasn't broken. You just never know. Charles was never good looking IMO. But I always liked him. He and Camilla look the best they have ever looked right now.

by Anonymousreply 159June 23, 2020 3:19 PM

[quote]...still hasn’t put one foot wrong...

Ugly foot ...immigrant, grape stomping feet she has. Her hands too. She always looks pinched and wan. Even when she’s smiling. Built like Justin Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 160June 23, 2020 3:30 PM

Sorry, Kate is an "immigrant", r160?

How so?

by Anonymousreply 161June 23, 2020 3:37 PM

She has feet lik an immigrant

by Anonymousreply 162June 23, 2020 3:42 PM

I cannot explain it, but I find Prince William so incredibly sexy. All I want to do is rip his clothes off, bend him over and...Whoa, Nellie!

I love red-haired men, but for the life of me, I do not find Prince Harry attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 23, 2020 3:52 PM

Her sister is even more useless and even more common looking.

by Anonymousreply 164June 23, 2020 3:56 PM

I agree, William is all kinds of sexy in his own right, while Harry does nothing for me in that department , but I'm sure he's sexy to some.

by Anonymousreply 165June 23, 2020 4:16 PM

[quote]Her sister is even more useless and even more common looking.

Which is a running joke on The Windsors, that both of them are gypsies but Kate was able to be successful.

by Anonymousreply 166June 23, 2020 4:17 PM

Talk about controlling the media. This article is so contrived that they will use it as a template in journalism school.

by Anonymousreply 167June 23, 2020 4:26 PM

Charles was never good looking IMO.

He was handsome in a "british" kind of way as a younger man; but yes, it is tragic how William lost his hair, but I guess at least he isn't fat. Harry was cute as a young man, but now he just looks like "aging douche bag" to me

by Anonymousreply 168June 23, 2020 4:33 PM

William was good looking as a young man. But then he grew into his Windsor face and lost his looks.

Harry was sexy before he married MM. He was cute when he smiled. Now he just looks unhappy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169June 23, 2020 4:38 PM

Harry is the hot one. Shame this one might be king.

by Anonymousreply 170June 23, 2020 4:52 PM

Neither brother was "hot".

by Anonymousreply 171June 23, 2020 5:02 PM

Harry's not hot. Gingers are almost exclusively either gorgeous or goofy looking. Harry looks like Ralph Mouth from "Happy Days."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2020 5:09 PM

They are probably hot June through August.

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2020 5:11 PM

Who knew that People writes positive articles about its subjects, r167?

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2020 9:48 PM

R166 Pippa won big. time. She married a very rich man who will inherit far more money than Wills will ever see. She never has to work again, not even pretend to be making fake calls. She never has to board a normal plane, unlike her sister who has to make trips flying coach to curry favor with Britains.

While Kate can no longer sneak off to her beloved Mustique, due to increased scrutiny - Pippa can go there or anywhere in the world whenever she wants. Kate finally realizes her vacation days are behind her. No more sunbathing topless in France, fancy skiing trips, etc. She and Wills will be carefully scrutinized for every dollar they spend and for their carbon footprints.

by Anonymousreply 175June 24, 2020 12:24 AM

R175 True. Pippa is the true winner. She has her own wealth and she's the best friend of the Queen-to-be. She has access to all the royal perks and none of the restrictions.

by Anonymousreply 176June 24, 2020 12:26 AM

R176 They are both the embodiment of average looking nouveau riche hags but Kate at least will go down in the history books.

by Anonymousreply 177June 24, 2020 12:50 AM

They are both well-bred concubines.

by Anonymousreply 178June 24, 2020 1:18 AM

When Wills and Kate are on the throne, they will confer titles on all the Middletons and Pippa and her husband too. If he doesn't already have some title. But yes, Pippa hit the jackpot. Carol must be SO pleased. She and Michael did well for two flight attendants. No retirement worries. Hell they could squat in a castle and no one would notice.

by Anonymousreply 179June 24, 2020 3:44 AM

The real winner is son James Middleton. Now that his sisters are financially set for life, he can expect to inherit most of the family fortune and/or otherwise benefit from his parents generosity.

by Anonymousreply 180June 24, 2020 5:07 AM

R179 that is a complete fantasy regarding the future King William and his consort conferring titles on his in-laws. It just doesn’t work that way.

Don’t make stuff up - it only makes you look stupid.

by Anonymousreply 181June 24, 2020 5:30 AM

R180 while the Middletons are undoubtedly quite close, who the hell wants to be the Rob Kardashian of the family? Nothing of your own, just hanging on the family. Has to be somewhat embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 182June 24, 2020 5:30 AM

[quote] When Wills and Kate are on the throne, they will confer titles on all the Middletons

What are you supposition basing this upon? I'm not saying it won't happen, but there's just been no precedent for a king being married to a non-aristocrat (at least) in England since the War of the Roses.

Did the kings of other European countries who married commoners in the last fifty years (like Carl Gustav of Sweden and Felipe of Spain) ennoble their wives' relatives?

by Anonymousreply 183June 24, 2020 5:31 AM

[quote] while the Middletons are undoubtedly quite close, who the hell wants to be the Rob Kardashian of the family? Nothing of your own, just hanging on the family. Has to be somewhat embarrassing.

You'd be surprised at the benefits!

by Anonymousreply 184June 24, 2020 5:32 AM

R144, Except for those no-underwear times.

by Anonymousreply 185June 24, 2020 11:36 AM

Diana was blue-blooded aristocracy, more English than the "Windsors."

by Anonymousreply 186June 24, 2020 12:20 PM

Oh hell. Henry VIII conferred all kinds of titles and honors on the Boleyns and the Howards . Then after he beheaded Anne, he did the same for the Seymours. All of them were minor nobles with the exception of Norfolk. And if I'm not mistaken didn't Elizabeth Bowes Lyon's family get a bit of elevation from her marriage to Bertie? In fact I think titles have been offered to the Middletons who have wisely turned them down...for now.

by Anonymousreply 187June 24, 2020 12:38 PM

[quote]Pippa is the true winner.

Not really. She will still have to curtsy to her sister. Curtsy being showing humiliation that you don't have a right to be in someone's presence.

by Anonymousreply 188June 24, 2020 1:15 PM

Such a fine looking family. Good to know they'll always have a roof over their head, plenty of food to eat and plenty of money in their pockets.

by Anonymousreply 189June 24, 2020 1:21 PM

Think of it this way; Pippa stands the chance of being traded in for a younger model & losing her social standing while Kate will *always* be the mother to the future King so even if Wills screws around her, she's a made woman. Agreed, I wouldn't want to be James, the Rob Kardashian of the family. Plus, Pippa is related to those annoying attention whores Spencer & Vogue Williams

by Anonymousreply 190June 24, 2020 1:22 PM

Chuck absolutely revels in being a privileged royal. I don't see him scaling down the monarchy at all after Mumsie passes, at least not as it would affect him personally. And whoever said William looks like Prince Phillip is BLIND. He is very much the image of his sainted mother.

by Anonymousreply 191June 24, 2020 4:21 PM

No way will Wills and Kate give her relatives titles. Not in the current political climate when the very idea of royalty and aristocracy is being called into question.

by Anonymousreply 192June 24, 2020 4:36 PM

Nah Kate has a very "girl next door" pretty like a darker haired Doris Day. Let me put it this way...if EVEN Rock Hudson liked her, every man will say "good enough...nice girl" and not be offended. She lacks any bitch vibe and that is rare. She offends nobody and is not a subject for scandal. To be fair she has a beautiful smile and very pretty large green eyes, toned legs, and silky hair but she kind of doesn't worry too much because she is a more sporty, milk-fed type.

by Anonymousreply 193June 24, 2020 4:52 PM

Please...Kate is plain and dull. Her calves are larger than her thighs. Sporty and milk fed hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 194June 24, 2020 5:08 PM

R192, royalty isn't being called into question but why would William want to give Catherine's parents and siblings titles anyway? It's not as though they're suddenly going to become working royals.

by Anonymousreply 195June 24, 2020 5:40 PM

England's politics is no longer based on aristocratic factions battling it out with each other. It would be ludicrous to think that Kate's family would be given titles. Wills is not Edward IV, (who actually kept his good looks until a few years before his death) trying to build his faction so that his kingship would survive.

In fact, Wills will be lucky to be king, as the monarchy might not survive the reign of Charles (who may very well live long into his nineties, like ma and pa.

by Anonymousreply 196June 24, 2020 5:51 PM

The Middletons will never have titles. That would be ludicrous. But they may in old age move in to a royal property.

by Anonymousreply 197June 24, 2020 5:54 PM

I'd take James Middleton over Will or Harry. Harry is not attractive let alone hot, and his dumbness and attention whoring just negates whatever mitigating traits he had.

by Anonymousreply 198June 24, 2020 7:27 PM

James Middleton is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 199June 24, 2020 9:29 PM

I hate Harry’s toilet brush beard. He had a nice face. If you have a nice face, let people see it.

by Anonymousreply 200June 24, 2020 10:07 PM

R200, you sound like my grandmother. But the both of you are right

by Anonymousreply 201June 24, 2020 10:23 PM

R196, I don’t know why people think that the monarchy will fall after Elizabeth dies. England has had multiple chances to get rid of the institution for good, and didn’t take them.

by Anonymousreply 202June 24, 2020 10:24 PM

It's hard to know what life will look like in a post-COVID world, but I don't see the Brits kicking Diana's son to the curb as king. I could see over time the role evolving into something similar to Sweden or something like that. While Brits adore QEII - for good reason, she's a gift, they also still seem to be fond of Will & Harry, even if Harry has tried to squander all his gifts & forbearance.

by Anonymousreply 203June 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Not a peep from Meg and Harry on Father’s Day because they both flipped their respective fathers the bird. LOL.

And being a father isn’t special enough to Harry to risk the comments.

by Anonymousreply 204June 24, 2020 11:36 PM

William was so handsome as a teen. WTH happened.

by Anonymousreply 205June 25, 2020 12:35 AM

R205 OUR GENES!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 25, 2020 12:43 AM

The lack of Father's Day message was weird.

Maybe they just don't want to go there because they want people to forget the drama and court case involving Meghan's father?

by Anonymousreply 207June 25, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] Nothing of your own, just hanging on the family. Has to be somewhat embarrassing.

This describes nearly everyone listed in Debrett.

by Anonymousreply 208June 25, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote] I don’t know why people think that the monarchy will fall after Elizabeth dies

I think it will change. I don't think William is interested in it. He'll go along for his grandmother and for his father too. But I don't know about after his father dies. I feel bad for him. He's stuck. And I can't imagine he wants that kind of life for his own kids

But this is kind of the Monarchy's own fault. They refuse to change. And it's stupid. It's 2020. Not 1620. The Queen should have retired over a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 209June 25, 2020 1:08 AM

R206 I wouldn’t blame them entirely Albert was kind of cute and they had some very good looking great grandchildren (Tatiana and Maria Romanova) I blame the frumpy black toothed fug Liz Bowes -Lyon.

by Anonymousreply 210June 25, 2020 4:13 AM

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was hardly "frumpy" she was a much sought-after beauty who charmed everyone she met, including Bertie's famously tempermental father. She was the only member of the BRF at the time who never made him go into one of his 'rages' because she always make him laugh instead. She clearly had charisma in spades.

by Anonymousreply 211June 25, 2020 4:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 25, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote]Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was hardly "frumpy" she was a much sought-after beauty

The Royal Family called her Cookie because she reminded them of a cook.

by Anonymousreply 213June 25, 2020 4:25 AM

Does anyone else think that it is strange that Pippa, her child, and her husband aren't featured in any of Kate and William's family photos? I can see Pippa+ her husband being afraid of child-napping if their child is photographed, but it seems odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 214June 25, 2020 4:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 25, 2020 4:29 AM

r213, That is **not** what the BRF called her. That's what meangirl Wallace Simpson called her. Everyone else adored her.

by Anonymousreply 216June 25, 2020 4:36 AM

No r214, it is not at all strange. Neither are Kate's parents, beyond photos of her as a child. What you see as their family photos are semi-formal official photos taken for public consumption on special events. They're not meant to include Kate's family or even William's, beyond specific individuals.

by Anonymousreply 217June 25, 2020 9:09 AM

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was a nasty, bigoted cunt. She also had rotten teeth. Her breath must’ve been stinky. And she was no beauty.

by Anonymousreply 218June 25, 2020 9:25 AM

Hi, Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 219June 25, 2020 9:40 AM

I think the British Monarchy will definitely go the way of Sweden and the Netherlands, Spain, etc. But it won't be abolished. Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge is definitely going to be crowned QUEEN. That is going to happen. Nothing will prevent it. NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 220June 25, 2020 11:43 AM

I had a hilarious time trying to teach a Parisian student about the BRF. The sticking point was the Queen Mother’s teeth. The student kept saying “but she is a queen”.

by Anonymousreply 221June 25, 2020 11:49 AM

She stopped brushing them after a while; all she did was consume cocktails and sweets. Ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 222June 25, 2020 11:59 AM

Well whatever she did it got her to 101 yrs. old. I didn't realize she died just two months after Margaret.

by Anonymousreply 223June 25, 2020 12:58 PM

[quote]Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was a nasty, bigoted cunt. She also had rotten teeth. Her breath must’ve been stinky. And she was no beauty.

Plus, she drank like a fish. Gin was mother's milk to her.

by Anonymousreply 224June 25, 2020 1:33 PM

William's family look fantastic. The children are absurdly photogenic. Charlotte has gotten Diana's legs. Louis reeks of charm, George is quietly handsome.

Wills has a lot to thank Kate for. No one knows whether he had an affair and frankly, no one really cares. He and Kate are well on their way to being exactly the couple perfect for their future and increasingly important roles.

Harry and Meghan are the also rans. Not because they were "less than" but because they didn't have the courage to be loyal and fulfill their roles so well that the public loved them just as much.

Instead, they threw their toys out of the pram in what Inspector Clouseau would have called "a writ of fealous jage".

The long game will go to the Cambridges. No one will give f.a. about the Harkles in 20 years, when William and Kate will be King and Queen.

by Anonymousreply 225June 25, 2020 1:42 PM

She was never considered a beauty, but she was lots of fun. Anyone in that kind of role had automatic charisma in those days (except poor old Bertie, who suffered by comparison with his insufferable brother, but who was sincerely loved by the people by the end of the War). Showbiz people enjoyed the QM's company, as they would later enjoy Margaret's and Diana's. The drinking like a fish was part of her charm.

by Anonymousreply 226June 25, 2020 1:42 PM

You're right, R225. Harry and his wife were all set up to play Ron and Hermione to Wills and Kate's Harry and Ginny, and they probably will one day. Just not while it's THIS wife.

by Anonymousreply 227June 25, 2020 1:45 PM

[quote]The drinking like a fish was part of her charm.

Yeah, charming. But you didn't have to deal with her hangovers the next day.

by Anonymousreply 228June 25, 2020 1:49 PM

I bet she didn’t even wash her minge. Stank old lady.

by Anonymousreply 229June 25, 2020 1:59 PM

He will make a great king.

by Anonymousreply 230June 25, 2020 2:28 PM

R229 Cookie’s breath masked the stank of her cooch.

by Anonymousreply 231June 25, 2020 2:35 PM

R229, she had people for that.

by Anonymousreply 232June 25, 2020 4:09 PM

Because William is heir to the throne r227, and Harry isn't. He also won't make a comeback in the UK, he's burnt his bridges.

by Anonymousreply 233June 26, 2020 7:22 AM

By the standards of her day, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was a beautiful young girl with an intensely vital and charming personality. She was also made of chrome steel inside. Bertie was nice looking, tall and athletic, but those Hanoverian genes were also in full play, and then there was the diffident persona and the stammer. His choice of a wife was the making of him.

They weren't looking at how women looked in bikinis in the early 20th century. Elizabeth had what was valued then: she was petite, charming, with huge blue eyes and an exquisite complexion that contrasted with her dark hair. She also was described by contemporaries as having a soft musical voice, and was also described as an accomplished dancer. She danced with Fred Astaire at some party or other once. Astaire, years later, danced with her daughter, QEII. He mentioned that he'd had the pleasure of dancing with her mother many years earlier. The Queen replied, "You mean, SHE danced with YOU."

The cranks talking about her cooch and calling her "Cookie" are fans of anorexic Wallis Simpson, with her masculine face and hands, braying American voice, and slutty history.

by Anonymousreply 234June 26, 2020 12:19 PM

I believe the Mitford sisters referred to Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon as “Cake” in their correspondence, which I personally like better than “Cookie.” Apparently one of the sisters was at a social gathering with the Queen Mother and heard her exclaim, “Ooh, cake!” when the cake was brought out, hence the moniker.

by Anonymousreply 235June 26, 2020 12:33 PM

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was my kind of gal. She knew to wear mink when she went to visit the bombed out houses of World War 2 East End London. People standing in the street grieving dead loved ones, all possessions gone and no place to live and she said, "I know how you feel, one of my palaces got bombed as well." Her "that worked out well for them" attitude was her trump card.

by Anonymousreply 236June 26, 2020 2:18 PM

I don't know how the decision was arrived at, but during the bombing, when King George VI and Elizabeth the Queen Mother went out to see the effects and the devastation in the neighborhoods, to the homes of the ordinary people, that was it. She was forever enshrined. Don't know if this is true or apocryphal, but allegedly one of the people told the Queen to "mind her step" because she didn't want to get her clothes ruined. He commented that she was "all dressed up" and she touched his arm and said, "Well if you came over to visit me wouldn't you get dressed up?" Elizabeth Bowes Lyon had a way about her. Between her and her adorable little girls, and Princess Elizabeth dressed in a uniform and assigned as a mechanic during the war, they managed the very precarious feat of steering the public in a different direction and erasing the image of the Duke of Windsor. The Duke really resented the fact that Bertie managed so well. But it was because he had her.

by Anonymousreply 237June 26, 2020 2:42 PM

Oh, Wallis was no better than Elizabeth...they were both ugly racist cunts who didn’t deserve to breathe the same air as decent people.

by Anonymousreply 238June 26, 2020 9:07 PM

It is well-known that the Queen mum held grudges. I hate people who hold onto grudges for offenses, perceived or otherwise, they’re more often than not small-minded as well. She was also dumb enough to think that Wallis killed her husband prematurely because he had to take over as king. Apparently his chain smoking habit did nothing to hasten his death at all, it was all Wallis.

Wallis was a hideous woman as well. I’m not a fan of her as well. Both her and EBL were idiotic women who got accolades simply due to the men they marriec.

by Anonymousreply 239June 26, 2020 9:20 PM

Scots generally hold grudges. It’s in their DNA.

The pressures and stresses of being king, particularly during WWII, probably did hasten George VI’s death.

by Anonymousreply 240June 26, 2020 11:04 PM

Well I suspect that The Queen Mum 's grudge against the Windsors wasn't misplace or irrational. She probably knew more about the Duke of Windsor's involvement and his schemes with the Nazis then the rest of the world did since it was happening on her watch. And then there were the incessant phone calls and petitions from the Duke & Duchess insisting they needed more money.

Finally, to keep them from continuing to meddle in the diplomatic arena during the war, Bertie shipped them to the Bahamas. Later on as news leaked out it was explained as a kidnap plot by the Nazis required them to remove him, but it wasn't a kidnapping as far as the Duke knew, because he was going voluntarily with the understanding he'd regain his throne and his wife became queen. The strains of WW 2 and the bombings. the Blitz, etc. and Bertie's anxieties about performing his duties, probably did contribute to his early death.

by Anonymousreply 241June 26, 2020 11:14 PM

Scots hold grudges, Scots are cheap, Italians are violent, Hungarians are pathologically jealous lovers, Russians are exuberant, Swedes are cold . . .

Christ, does it never end?!

by Anonymousreply 242June 27, 2020 11:41 AM

George VI, like most of the Windsor men, leant toward powerful women on whom they became deeply emotionally dependent. Queen Mary was the model. Only in George VI's case, he married a far more emotionally confident women whose influence was benign and who held him together when the stress of the Abdication and then WWII arrived. In his older brother's case, the influence was malign, but Wallis and Elizabeth were two sides of one coin. But Elizabeth (despite her Scottish ancestry) was a thorough-going English patriot, devoted to the monarchy and to supporting her husband, and doing so with a charming and deeply traditionally feminine aura. Wallis, like Meghan Markle, had neither any reverence for or in-depth understanding of the monarchy or Britain and its traditions, and only valued it for the social status and wealth she craved. Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon was likely to marry well and never worry about status and money for the rest of her life, no matter whom she married. Wallis never knew Elizabeth's social and economic confidence and security whilst young.

There are quite a few interesting parallels between the respective marriages of Edward VIII and George VI, and Princes Harry and William, only the Heir and Spare roles are reversed with the latter. William, the Heir, married the patriotic, dutiful woman who respected the monarchy and understood her role; Harry, the Spare, married the divorced American climber who only valued the monarchy for the status and wealth it could give her.

Charles would have followed the pattern with Camilla, who would have been far more like the supportive Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon to his future king than the narcissistic, immature, volatile, Diana was, if only they'd let him marry her. It's quite obvious how much happier he is with Camilla after his miserable marriage to Diana, despite her youth and beauty. Tina Brown nailed Charles when she said he wanted to be mothered and mastered, neither of which Diana was capable of doing.

But his sons are throwbacks to the patterns of a couple of generations earlier.

by Anonymousreply 243June 27, 2020 12:37 PM

At least the Cambridge children will be normal.

by Anonymousreply 244June 27, 2020 12:42 PM

And at least William and Harry are considerably prettier than they'd have been had Charles been happily married from the start.

by Anonymousreply 245June 27, 2020 1:57 PM

Russians are not exuberant; they’re some of the most negative, cynical, narrow minded people you’re ever gonna meet.

by Anonymousreply 246June 27, 2020 3:50 PM

Harry may do better with his second marriage. You know there will be one.

by Anonymousreply 247June 27, 2020 4:56 PM

Harry would take a divorce very hard. He is not the most stable person in the world. Now, he has a son he probably dotes on. If Meghan pulled the plug on their little family he would be distraught. In a very bad, not good place. And the whole custody thing would get very ugly. Because she would definitely use his " emotional issues" as a deal breaker insisting he would be harmful to Archie's mental health, when hashing out custody arrangements. I like Harry. And I fear for his future.

by Anonymousreply 248June 27, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote]Because she would definitely use his " emotional issues" as a deal breaker insisting he would be harmful to Archie's mental health

And she would leak every detail about their lives and the divorce to the press.

by Anonymousreply 249June 27, 2020 8:38 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

by Anonymousreply 250June 27, 2020 9:27 PM

Even if William "turns off the money tap", and assuming Harry survives Q E II and Charles, he'll come into more dough-ray-mee when those two die.

I don't know for sure, of course, but probably when she dies, Q E II's 7 grandchildren each will receive money and certainly Harry will come into several millions more when Charles dies.

If Harry suddenly wants out, he better think about that prospective income. I would have to believe Markle has an eye on Harry's future income, too, and what he'll receive upon the deaths of Q E II and Charles. Archie for sure will be taken care of, but, it gets interesting, upon a divorce, what settlement Markle would receive.

by Anonymousreply 251June 28, 2020 3:22 AM

You are hilarious commenting on Kate's immigrant hands and debating the looks of Brits. In Europe, good looks run East to West and with their nasty horsey teeth, pasty skin, large bodies (usually obese), and overall equine proportions, the English are considered big and ugly. Even that Calthorpe girl is no Victoria's Secret material like the Czech, Ukainian, Romanian, and Russian women. Say what you will, some nations have people with pretty flawless figures. I don't see too many English Olympians tbh among the women.

Also, Princess Charlotte may look like her grandmother, but is an unpleasant and smirking child with squinty eyes. Prince George is the only beauty among those kids and Prince Louis is just baby cute.

by Anonymousreply 252June 28, 2020 6:25 AM

Harry will never be poor, but I doubt he and Meg can live in the style they want on his inheritance

by Anonymousreply 253June 28, 2020 6:28 AM

Harry certainly can become poor if Meghan manages to get her hands on his inheritances from the Queen and then, from Charles.

Which she will, I guarantee. After all, that's her endgame.

What I suspect you mean, r253, is that he'll always have a roof over his head.

by Anonymousreply 254June 28, 2020 6:53 AM

Charlotte is going to be stunner with those legs and clearly has her mother's hair as well. The two boys are very handsome.

R254 - Meghan cannot "her her hands" on Harry's inheritance, at least not if you're thinking divorce in community property California: that law applies only to any wealth accrued by the couple after the marriage. Anything accrued by either person before the marriage is outside the community property law.

That said, I would guess that after Charles had to liquidate most of his personal investment portfolio to pay off Diana in their divorce (fear not, it has recovered many times over since then), the BRF set a few safeguards around those trust funds. Certainly, in the event of a divorce, a settlement of sorts would be reached in which Harry will have to loosen his purse strings (they do, after all, have a young child). They helped out Andrew somewhat in his divorce, and I doubt Meghan would get any more a better deal from the sixth in line than Andrew's wife did married to the fourth in line. Andrew also has a trust fund, reputedly worth about $80 million, which means his annual cash income from it is about $750,000 p.a., before taxes. He has a sweetheart lease on Royal Lodge, as well. He may not be hob-nobbing with billionaires any longer, but he's far from starving.

But as for "getting her hands" on that trust fund: I wouldn't bet on it. Divorces do have to go through a court of law, which would have the final say, and Charles would probably make good quietly behind the scenes on any real losses Harry sustained. And, as the marriage occurred in England, and Harry and Archie are British citizens, the divorce would likely be heard in England.

By all odds, Charles will leave a second trust fund to both sons. If the Queen is still alive when the divorce occurs (one sincerely hopes she will not, she will also help Harry out post-divorce.

Harry so clearly should have married Chelsy. Daughter of a very rich man and a landowner in South Africa, land of Harry's dreams (Chelsy actually loves the place, unlike Meghan Markle), with her own inheritance, Harry's life would have had all the earmarks of Heaven on Earth.

How he let that go for that vicious, jealous, barrel-shaped, stick-legged, whingeing, wig-headed, d-list actress is a mystery that will never be solved

by Anonymousreply 255June 28, 2020 11:09 AM

Charles has probably already arranged for Harry's well-being. Harry probably has some kind of Trust set up and an allowance from the trust. He may not be collecting from it now, but in the event certain things happen, it would be triggered. And when Harry is gone it will revert to Archie. Charles is always going to protect Harry even from himself. I'm sure the Royal Family has learned by now to protect themselves from schemers and connivers and opportunists. Meghan may be underestimating them, if she does have some game plan.

by Anonymousreply 256June 28, 2020 11:56 AM

Harry will have access to real estate. He won't be homeless. He will always have a place to live. His fate would be no worse than a 20 room apartment at Kensington, or Sandringham, or some kind of small estate. Meghan may insist on being set up "for Archie" so he can be raised with the advantages he is "entitled to."

by Anonymousreply 257June 28, 2020 11:59 AM

Well as Harry’s son, he IS ENTITLED to those advantages.

by Anonymousreply 258June 28, 2020 12:44 PM

R258, Archie isn't entitled to anything from the British taxpayer.

by Anonymousreply 259June 28, 2020 1:31 PM

Archie will grow up a relative nobody like Peter Philips or anyone else without a title,

by Anonymousreply 260June 28, 2020 2:59 PM

[quote]Archie will grow up a relative nobody like Peter Philips or anyone else without a title,

...if his mother Meghan dies. She will make sure that Archie is pushed forward and gets what belongs to him.

by Anonymousreply 261June 28, 2020 3:13 PM

^^^Methinks Meghan is aiming for the Oprah angle. Oprah is childless and would be wanting some sort of legacy heirs to keep her name/ foundation going. Don’t think this hasn’t crossed Meghan’s mind. She also may be angling for a spot on Oprah’s foundation if things don’t go well with Suckass/ Archevil Foundation or whatever the fuck their calling it now.

by Anonymousreply 262June 28, 2020 3:23 PM

R262, Oprah will probably leave her fortune to charity, maybe some to Stedmund's daughter, and of course Gayle's kids.

by Anonymousreply 263June 28, 2020 3:26 PM

R262-- Just how stupid do you think Oprah is? Markle or Archie are not getting anything but a token (if that) from her. Oprah can spot a grifter a mile away and the only reason she is associating with Markle is because she thinks she can make a ton of money off the association

by Anonymousreply 264June 28, 2020 4:14 PM

Charlotte has an ugly face. Sorry but it is true. That is one ugly little girl.

by Anonymousreply 265June 28, 2020 4:43 PM

Charlotte already is a try hard and awfully smug and self satisfied for someone her age. She will become a monster as she gets older, a la her grand-auntie Margaret.

by Anonymousreply 266June 28, 2020 6:39 PM

R266 - agreed. Nasty kid.

by Anonymousreply 267June 28, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote] She will make sure that Archie is pushed forward and gets what belongs to him.

Which is what, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 268June 28, 2020 7:13 PM

With the exception of some Sussex loons, literally NOBODY will give a fuck about Archie or his parents when George, Charlotte and Louis become teenagers. William and Kate will become Prince and Princess of Wales and they as well as their offspring will outshine all the minor royals.

by Anonymousreply 269June 28, 2020 7:17 PM

"She will make sure that Archie is pushed forward and gets what belongs to him."

Archie possesses nothing and is entitled to nothing except his father's subsidiary titles right now, and his father's primary title when Harry dies IF Harry is still in possession of it when Harry dies, which I suspect may not be the case if he makes his bed in America and stays there.

The BRF owe Archie nothing, nada, zilch, zero. Anything he has, his father and mother have so far bought him with Charles' money. When Charles dies, that stops. If Archie is lucky, Charles will have left him a modest trust fund, which is by no means certain.

The Harkles don't own Frogmore Cottage, they don't own the land under it, not even Harry has the slightest legal claim on Charles' wealth, or the Queen's, and certainly not William's.

Archie will get whatever his father leaves him. Any claim to anything else is strictly in the minds of nutjobs who think that because Archie is Charles' grandson, he's automatically and legally "entitled" to something from Charles.

And not for nuthin;, if Meghan really had Archie's future interests at heart, she'd have stuck it out in the BRF so that Charles could have some real relationship with Archie.

You know - like he has with George, Charlotte, and Louis.

You can't love a grandchild you only see on a computer screen a few times a year the way you do the ones you can actually pick up and hug regularly.

by Anonymousreply 270June 28, 2020 7:20 PM

Archie will be about as relevant as Princess Margaret's children.

So...not

by Anonymousreply 271June 28, 2020 7:27 PM

Insider who knows a moderator on LSA has just informed the watchdog group who is monitoring the Anti Sussex trolls that a whole new batch of paid trolls has landed on the Meghan Markle unpopular thread. All the new members are being paid by someone. Today all the new members posting on that thread are allegedly being paid to troll the Sussex. Go take a look. A media watchdog group is locked on target now and working with the media who are sniffing around the thread.

by Anonymousreply 272June 28, 2020 8:38 PM

I don't know, R272. We still hear a lot about the York girls. Eugenie got a big wedding, and she gets to live in a very nice place for a very low rent. Their dad has a 100-year lease on the property he stays at; after he dies, both sisters can live their with their families. They probably would have preferred to be full-time royals, but it was reported that Charles nixed that, so they must work for a living. They actually have a pretty good set-up; they have access to the castles, celebs who want to be their friends because of their link to the Queen; invitations to the big royal events, but they can have their own careers, and they don't have to do the supermarket openings.

by Anonymousreply 273June 28, 2020 8:48 PM

[quote] Which is what, exactly?

Same as the York Sisters. The right to be called Princess.

by Anonymousreply 274June 28, 2020 8:48 PM

R273 here. In my post above, "live their" = "live there". (Oh, dear.)

by Anonymousreply 275June 28, 2020 8:51 PM

R273, the York girls are in the UK and grew up here, they are also the grandchildren of the current monarch. Archie is going to be a stranger to the British public and to his father's family. It's unlikely that Archie will be an adult when his grandfather is on the throne, he'll probably still be relatively young when his uncle ascends to the throne. Then he'll be in the same position as Margaret's children.

by Anonymousreply 276June 28, 2020 9:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 28, 2020 9:51 PM

R267/R277 - You are insane. What has Charlotte done that is so terrible? She's like 4 years old.

by Anonymousreply 278June 29, 2020 4:04 AM

R278 - I think they are saying she is unattractive and looks spoiled not that she has done anything.

by Anonymousreply 279June 29, 2020 5:07 AM

I’d be so pissed off if I was entitled to be HRH Prince(ess) and my parents decided that I shouldn’t use it. Wouldn’t it be awesome if Lady Louise turns 18 and was like, Hey, I will take that royal title after all.

by Anonymousreply 280June 29, 2020 5:55 AM

The one who's going to be pissed off that his parents didn't let him have the full royal experience is Archie.

by Anonymousreply 281June 29, 2020 6:25 AM

To the ones saying Kate has no sexuality, you don't know that. She seems happy and always smiling. I had a similar colleague attorney lady like her, who we later found out was having affairs all the time, but she was so prim and proper none of us suspected that is what led to her divorce.

by Anonymousreply 282June 29, 2020 6:53 AM

That little boy looks like Louise Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 283June 29, 2020 7:07 AM

R266 and R267 appear to be giving us an illustration of what it Takes To Know One.

by Anonymousreply 284June 29, 2020 8:14 AM

Fuck off, r270, you anti-Meghan/Harry loons are insane.

by Anonymousreply 285June 29, 2020 9:20 AM

[quote]She seems happy and always smiling

She seems phony. Kate’s a cunt, and she’s decided to start showing it.

by Anonymousreply 286June 29, 2020 9:21 AM

R286 - why? I haven't heard anything negative about her.

by Anonymousreply 287June 29, 2020 9:31 AM

These threads are a great way to block lunatic fraus.

by Anonymousreply 288June 29, 2020 9:38 AM

R260, I think Archie will grow up very famous, not due to his place in the royal succession but because of his parents' fame/notoriety. I see him hanging around with and dating Kardashian/Jenner kids and other celeb offspring, or doing goofy things like Jaden Smith. And if he ends up growing up in England after all, he'll be falling out of clubs with famous offpring/aristocratic scions there.

by Anonymousreply 289June 29, 2020 9:52 AM

I just love how to MM haters can read Meghan’s mind and be so sure of her every move - even before she does.

Your tin hats are quite fetching.

by Anonymousreply 290June 29, 2020 10:15 AM

Because she's so transparent, r290.

by Anonymousreply 291June 29, 2020 10:18 AM

R289, Archie won't grow up like Peter Philips because his mother will want to pimp him out and exploit him (see already the case "Archie" is bringing against the paps), but I don't think he'll be particularly famous either. His parents really have nothing to do with Kardashian/Jenner types. A better comparison might be the Schwarzenegger/Shriver kids, except their parents were much more famous and had actually achieved something and are better integrated as a family into American society.

Archie's parents will be aware that they have to avoid trashy celebdom and aim for some kind of "dignified" engagement, befitting their "royal/woke" status. I already feel sorry for Archie though, I think he's going to have a fucked up life and a tragic family situation.

He's not going to end up growing up in the UK and I think that in both the US and the UK there will be a kind of embarrassment surrounding the Markle family. People won't really know how to approach them, they will be seen as opportunists in every situation and no one of any credibility will be willing to get too close to them, especially because that could be construed as siding against the BRF. And they have no real friends.

by Anonymousreply 292June 29, 2020 10:27 AM

Tattler won't be able to get enough of Archie when he is in his teens and starts spending part of his summers castle-hopping in the UK. He will be a grandson of the King.

by Anonymousreply 293June 29, 2020 11:06 AM

R278 - Oh, don't even ask, she might answer you.

Sheer envy. William daughter is an HRH, she was part of the rumours about how angry Kate got at Meghan at the wedding rehearsals as Meghan screamed that that child was going to ruin her wedding and the "tights" issue for the little girls . . .

She has silky straight hair, she's obviously going to be tall, slim, leggy, and beautiful when she grows up, and likely her father and grandfather's darling . . .

So she must be torn up in spite whilst the same creature doing that shrieks about how people "pick on" Archie.

by Anonymousreply 294June 29, 2020 12:50 PM

Archie won't be spending part of his summers "castle-hopping" in the UK and even the Tatler knows not to go after teens.

by Anonymousreply 295June 29, 2020 12:55 PM

You people have no idea what Meghan is thinking.

by Anonymousreply 296June 29, 2020 3:18 PM

it's pretty obvious that Corona has messed up Meghan and HArry's plans. And in a way it's good, a blessing in disguise. Gives them a chance to calm things down and have better control over how they want to be seen. But it also handicaps them from accepting lucrative speaking engagements and being high profile celebrities. They are going to become the Sarah Fergusons of their generation if they aren't smarter.

by Anonymousreply 297June 29, 2020 5:44 PM

R297 they seem committed to shooting themselves in the foot.

by Anonymousreply 298June 29, 2020 6:18 PM

R296, we actually know a number of things about her thinking, based on her own statements. The Instagram "edict" she issued with Harry at the beginning of the year established that they wanted to be part in the RF, and part out, because they wanted to make money (be "financially independent") and be "progressive." We also know that she is preoccupied with her coverage in the British tabloids. She's filed several lawsuits against them; in one she accused the Daily Mail of pursuing a negative campaign against her. She also issued a formal statement to the tabloids themselves ironically announcing that she and Harry would not talk to them any more. This predictably triggered more articles. She herself established that she is concerned with money and her public image, just not necessarily in an effective way.

by Anonymousreply 299June 29, 2020 6:36 PM

Well either Meghan is going to continue to get hysterical and sue everyone who looks at her cross-eyed, or she is going learn from her missteps and outgrow this need to retaliate, or comment on, respond to every real or imaginary slight. She needs to calm down and not be seen to importune her way into every public discussion.

And she is going have to be seen to be taking good care of Harry who has been for all these years since he was born, a beloved member of the RF. With all his fuck ups he has lived his life very publicly, his feelings on his sleeves, with an unusual amount of candor. So she needs to understand her public role, at least in the early years must be someone who looks out for Harry and is loving, not demanding. She cannot always act like the injured party.

by Anonymousreply 300June 30, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote]or she is going learn from her missteps and outgrow this need to retaliate, or comment on, respond to every real or imaginary slight.

She's almost 40 years old (and some rumors say older) and she's not going to outgrow anything at this point.

by Anonymousreply 301June 30, 2020 1:07 AM

Meghan is going to try to exploit that baby or go for a second pregnancy (if she still can at this point). Archie will grow up Hollywood and tell stories and if he isn't pretty enough, there is a whole lot momma can do.

Prince George will be cute while young like his dad but probably more reserved like Prince Edward. Princess Charlotte will have her mom's hair and legs, but her great aunt's unlikable personality already shows. Prince Luis will be the one that keep his looks as he favors the Middletons who have at least aged with hair and seems to be a funny little guy.

by Anonymousreply 302June 30, 2020 1:13 AM

"Her great aunt's unlikeable personality"????

Anne, I'll have you know, is a DL FAVE. She's such a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 303June 30, 2020 3:30 AM

Anne is also actually popular with the public in the UK. It's well known she's the hardest working Royal, in the sense that she has hands down the most working engagements, and she never gets less than glowing reviews from people who work with her on her engagements. Friendly, smart and down to earth. That's her overall reputation.

by Anonymousreply 304June 30, 2020 3:43 AM

R303 - I meant Princess Margaret. And Anne is a bitch in private and was a monster to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 305June 30, 2020 5:35 AM

Meghan targeted Harry just as Kate (and her mother) targeted William. Kate went to William's schools; Meghan went to Africa.

But Meghan faltered once in possession of her prize. Her ego simply could and can not act in deference to another woman, be she Queen or future Queen.

So now, instead of being beloved and visible members of the BRF, performing charity work in the name of Diana, the Sussexes are attending LA events, hats in hand, seeking paying but pointless speaking engagements.

Harry has seen his military life, his point of pride, come to an end.

Neither can be especially pleased with his or her lot right now.

by Anonymousreply 306June 30, 2020 9:03 AM

The way Harry grew up he never lived a day in the real world now he has to live outside the royal bubble and I doubt he can handle it. I believe he was am easy target for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 307June 30, 2020 1:05 PM

Oh boo hoo, R305, everyone was mean to Diana, just like everyone is mean to Meghan.

Could there be a reason for that?

by Anonymousreply 308June 30, 2020 1:35 PM

No r299, you know nothing. Speculation is fine, but don’t claim that you know what she’s thinking. You don’t.

by Anonymousreply 309June 30, 2020 3:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310June 30, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]The way Harry grew up he never lived a day in the real world

But we've continually been told that Diana took her boys to McDonalds and to homeless shelters so that they would grow up with a sense of the "real" world.

by Anonymousreply 311June 30, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote]She has silky straight hair, she's obviously going to be tall, slim, leggy, and beautiful when she grows up

Also a whore. Those long, slim royal legs will be open for all comers. She and her older sister, Georgie, will cruise men together.

by Anonymousreply 312June 30, 2020 7:53 PM

It's typical of rich and privileged twits to think that raising their kids as "normal" kids (meaning the plebs) is taking them to McDonald's and serving meals at the homeless shelter once or twice a year. Fuck Diana and her simplistic, patronizing views of "normal".

by Anonymousreply 313June 30, 2020 8:44 PM

R308 - yes there is a reason. The BRF older generation are anti-Semites, Hitler sympathizers and nasty bigots so no liberal will ever fit it. Prince Philip is a racist who wanted to join Hitler Youth and Anne is his favorite.

Also, Anne looks like a man and an ugly one at that.

by Anonymousreply 314June 30, 2020 9:27 PM

[quote] Also, Anne looks like a man and an ugly one at that.

She fucked Andrew Parker-Bowles, who then went on to marry the hideously fugly Camilla Shand Parker-Bowles.

by Anonymousreply 315June 30, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]Would not surprise me at all if both Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace are permanently open to the public for tours, and simply are office complexes and museums in the future. St. James, Clarence House and a few other properties will remain as residences, Highgrove for sure, and Sandringham estates.

Windsor and BP are already partially open to the public, and I can see them becoming more open in coming times, esp BP which is not favored by Charles as a residence. Highgrove, Balmoral and Sandringham are all private properties and will remain with Charles and his line going forward.

[quote]They will let the elderly, the Kents, etc. live out their days at Kensington, then make it a public building as well.

Not quite. The Cambridges have indicated they will make KP their London home for the long-term, at least until he is King and then maybe beyond that. George may very well take up residence there, as adult heir. It's long been a 'storage pad' for aging loyal relatives, it's not a stretch to believe that the York girls - if they wind up part time officially working Royals - will have small spaces here for staying in town, and pay a modest rent.

KP is already partly public, in that public tours are ongoing and space can be rented there for events. There are several royal offices operating there, and some apartments are already available for rent by the general public - finances and security profiles vetted of course. It may become more available, but the prime living space there will still be reserved for the BRF and extended family.

by Anonymousreply 316July 1, 2020 12:49 AM

R315 - well some guys are into horses I guess.

by Anonymousreply 317July 1, 2020 12:53 AM

[quote]but the prime living space there will still be reserved for the BRF and extended family.

Damn straight! Nobody is throwing me out of my semi-detached!

by Anonymousreply 318July 1, 2020 1:25 AM

R314, Prince Philip's mentor was a German Jew called Kurt Hahn, who was an educator and established his own method of teaching. Hahn was persecuted by the Nazis. Philip went to the schools Hahn founded in Germany and the UK and they helped shape his personality and thinking.

Phillip's Battenburg mother saved Jews during the war and was declared Righteous Among the Nations by Israel.

by Anonymousreply 319July 1, 2020 1:38 AM

R314, Prince Philip's mentor was a German Jew called Kurt Hahn, who was an educator and established his own method of teaching. Hahn was persecuted by the Nazis. Philip went to the schools Hahn founded in Germany and the UK and they helped shape his personality and thinking.

Phillip's Battenburg mother saved Jews during the war and was declared Righteous Among the Nations by Israel.

by Anonymousreply 320July 1, 2020 1:38 AM

That's interesting, r319. Philip is an interesting man.

by Anonymousreply 321July 1, 2020 1:41 AM

Yes, r319, and both Philip and William have formally visited her tomb in Israel. Did Charles? I don't know.

Note she is interred in Israel with honors. She was obviously a highly troubled but very well meaning woman who has been highly honored. quite justly. Her many problems. both physical and mental over her years, have been well documented, yet she is revered.

by Anonymousreply 322July 1, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote]Philip is an interesting man.

When he's not trying to grab a lady's fanny.

And to you Yanks, fanny does not mean ass in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 323July 1, 2020 1:56 AM

KLAN GRANNY THREAD

MURIEL PLEASE PAYWALL THESE RACIST TROLLS

by Anonymousreply 324July 1, 2020 1:59 AM

Spill, r323!

by Anonymousreply 325July 1, 2020 2:00 AM

'She has silky straight hair, she's obviously going to be tall, slim, leggy, and beautiful when she grows up'

RACIST AS HELL! Because only women with 'silky straight hair' are beautiful, aren't they, you racist old fucker?

Shame Charlotte has a lantern jaw, hooded eyes AND eye bags.

by Anonymousreply 326July 1, 2020 2:01 AM

William has to be the oldest looking 38 year old on planet earth. Poor Kate. They'll both be working into their 90s while Harry and Meghan retire at 60.

by Anonymousreply 327July 1, 2020 2:04 AM

Well, r323, when Al Jolson's hit US film Hallelujah, I'm a Bum was released in the UK, it had to be retitled Hallelujah, I'm a Tramp and the title song refilmed with a new lyric. As Bernard Shaw once noted, the US and the UK are two countries separated by common language.

But all that is really off topic here.

by Anonymousreply 328July 1, 2020 2:07 AM

R327 As you said he looks old as shit and is a smoker. He won’t live to age 90.

by Anonymousreply 329July 1, 2020 2:43 AM

Princess Alice of Battenberg, Philip's mother, had a fascinating yet very tragic life. She deserves her own thread, if she hasn't had one. Too late for me to search right now.

by Anonymousreply 330July 1, 2020 2:48 AM

R330 it wasn’t that fascinating she was a religious looney and got sent away to looney house against her will. That’s what they did back then. Then became a nun. The end.

by Anonymousreply 331July 1, 2020 2:50 AM

Well, that's certainly the most simplistic way to look at it, isn't it r331. Glad to know who you are.

by Anonymousreply 332July 1, 2020 2:53 AM

Princess Alice appeared at Philip's wedding in her monastic robes and spent her final years in retirement on one of the British Royal Estates. She was then interred in Israel with great honors;

Yeah, she was nuts. So what? She wasn't a Megan.

by Anonymousreply 333July 1, 2020 2:58 AM

R333 Interesting story since she raised 4 nazi daughters.

by Anonymousreply 334July 1, 2020 3:03 AM

Alice had a nervous breakdown after they were forced to flee, and remained nervous to the point of silence for most of the rest of her life, but she wasn't "mad".

She retained enough sense to save a number of Jews during WW2.

She deserves high praise for that, however much she may have stuttered when spoken to.

by Anonymousreply 335July 1, 2020 3:04 AM

Her stutter may have been related to her being born congenitally deaf. She was nonetheless much sought after as a royal princess due to her sweetness, her looks and her intelligence. Her schizophrenia, for which she was indeed hospitalized, came later She overcame so much.

by Anonymousreply 336July 1, 2020 3:17 AM

[quote[R333] Interesting story since she raised 4 nazi daughters.

I'm aware that most of her sisters married high ranking Nazis, since they were all highly sought after royal granddaughters of Victoria, but I've never heard that she had four Nazi daughters. Do you have a link?

by Anonymousreply 337July 1, 2020 3:32 AM

Nothing special about the BRF. If anything they are the most vanilla of the world.

by Anonymousreply 338July 1, 2020 3:34 AM

[quote] William has to be the oldest looking 38 year old on planet earth. Poor Kate. They'll both be working into their 90s while Harry and Meghan retire at 60.

Retire R327?

Retire??!!

What the hell have the gritting duo Megs and Harry done?

They sponge off others constantly: fathers......husbands......family members.....celebrities....corporations....et al..

Would be humorous if it they - and you and your defense - weren’t so pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 339July 1, 2020 3:41 AM

lol, Meghan and Harry would have to start working before they retire.

by Anonymousreply 340July 1, 2020 3:49 AM

Yes, he is r321, and his early life is fascinating and troubled. "Young Prince Philip" by Philip Eade is a fascinating read.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 1, 2020 9:45 AM

'They sponge off others constantly: fathers......'

Same for Kate and Wills. With them, you can add in the British tax payer too.

by Anonymousreply 342July 1, 2020 10:26 AM

'lol, Meghan and Harry would have to start working before they retire.'

They could retire now with the amount of money they have, and in a way this is what they've done. A few well paid speaking engagements a year while K and W traipse aroung the chilly UK planting trees in their 90s.

by Anonymousreply 343July 1, 2020 10:29 AM

The difference, r342, is that most of the taxpaying British public actually like and appreciate future King and Queen Will and Kate.

The taxpaying British public have been basically slapped around, screeched at, and robbed by the entirely pointless emigres Meghan and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 344July 1, 2020 10:34 AM

The majority dislike William and always have. They prefered Harry in all polls prior to Megxit.

by Anonymousreply 345July 1, 2020 10:36 AM

Not.

Anymore.

r345

by Anonymousreply 346July 1, 2020 10:38 AM

Wills has had to work hard to rehabilitate his image. He is essentially an arrogant, disagreeable person. He and his palace aids realized how much he was disliked and have tried to present him as an amiable family man. He is indebted to Kate and the sprogs for this,

by Anonymousreply 347July 1, 2020 11:10 AM

Palace aides, r347. Palace AIDES.

Not "palace aids".

But do go on and continue to inform us with your deep inside knowledge of the inner workings of KP and BP and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 348July 1, 2020 11:18 AM

Harry and Meghan don't give a fuck if the Brits don't like them.

by Anonymousreply 349July 1, 2020 11:37 AM

Exactly, r349, and the British taxpayers have somehow noticed that.

by Anonymousreply 350July 1, 2020 11:39 AM

William has a weak chin, a double chin, a narrow arch to his jaw with receding yellow teeth and a toe shaped skull which makes his baldness deeply unattactive. Also eye wrinkles and eye bags like his children. These more natural poses disguise how ugly the whole family is by only showing bits of their faces.

by Anonymousreply 351July 1, 2020 11:41 AM

R50, they aren't being paid by the tax payers anymore. They're irrelevant and so is their opinion, so shut the fuck up about them.

by Anonymousreply 352July 1, 2020 11:42 AM

And all that somehow makes him unworthy of the Crown, r351?

I think you need to flesh out your argument.

by Anonymousreply 353July 1, 2020 11:43 AM

Somebody doesn't know how to use this site....(whisper at the pathetic sugar r352)

by Anonymousreply 354July 1, 2020 11:45 AM

Alpha Wills versus Pussy Harry

by Anonymousreply 355July 1, 2020 1:12 PM

R354 That poster thinks Muriel can paywall a thread whenever he/she asks. Bless her soul.

by Anonymousreply 356July 1, 2020 1:16 PM

Or possibly palisades, R348.

by Anonymousreply 357July 1, 2020 1:22 PM

Like it or not, r351, William will be King.

Meanwhile Harry has relegated himself to squatting in a cheaply made Hollywood McMansion, reliant upon the Kindness of Strangers.

by Anonymousreply 358July 1, 2020 1:23 PM

R351 William should have gotten a hair transplant a long time ago. Now he will be the baldest and probably fattest king since Henry VIII.

by Anonymousreply 359July 1, 2020 1:25 PM

Yep r359 William is definitely on his way to severe obesity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360July 1, 2020 1:29 PM

All Henry viii ever cared about was his 'dancing legs', meanwhile:

"As a young man, Henry was inordinately proud of his fine calves, displaying them by use of a garter fastened around his leg just below the knee (Figure 1). The same legs were to torture him for the last two decades of his life, described by Chapuys, the Spanish Ambassador as: '… the worst legs in the world'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361July 1, 2020 1:29 PM

R360 Give it 15 years , he is well on his way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362July 1, 2020 1:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363July 1, 2020 1:46 PM

Harry, r362?

Yes. He is.

by Anonymousreply 364July 1, 2020 1:46 PM

R360 posted a picture of Wills when he was a twenty something. We all look better then than we do now...

by Anonymousreply 365July 1, 2020 1:55 PM

Poor William. No muscles. Never exercises. Eats all day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366July 1, 2020 2:02 PM

Swipe for photos of Clarence House, the residence of Charles and Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367July 1, 2020 2:15 PM

I doubt William and Kate will work into their 90s. Charles might, but only because he'll come to the throne so late. William and Kate will reign for a couple of decades until they are in their 70s, and then pass it over to George and his spouse, just like most of the European monarchs do. It's a sensible system that keeps someone reasonably energetic on the throne and allows the older folks to enjoy a retirement.

by Anonymousreply 368July 1, 2020 2:49 PM

This is probably is for a separate thread, but I'm watching all these riots (not judging, sympathetic however) and seeing all these symbols to conquests, cultural imperialism, economic supremacy and political power and I can't help deep down inside think "Are the BRF next?" If I was the Queen, I tell you I'd be thinking real hard about what's going on outside the castle walls. As another poster said (on another thread, I think), the U.K. is broke. B.R.O.K.E. How does a broke nation look at its books and not for a moment, ponder where to trim the "excess." or the"fat." You look at Pedrew, look at Harry, look at Fergie (still mooching and squatting at Royal Lodge), and you have to ask yourself....why are we scrimping and saving, out of work, depressed, hungry, no future and these characters are complaining about too many duties or what have you. There's a kind of psychic numbing among the populace when it comes to being honest and frank about the BRF and maybe, just maybe these riots and societal uprisings are harbingers of an attitudinal shift towards the royals and an expression of a deeper societal malaise, one that is slowly, quietly but steadily questioning the viability of these lavish royal royal lifestyles. May not happen. But when the Queen passes, I'd say Charles is in for some choppy waters.

by Anonymousreply 369July 1, 2020 3:01 PM

You think this hasn't happened before, r369 and been FAR worse when it did?

I mean really, really, far worse.

Does no one study the long history of Iconaclasm in the U.S.?

Do you not know what total, constant violence precedes you, or do you just think the world merely sprung up in the relatively peaceful country in which you happened to be lucky enough to be born?

by Anonymousreply 370July 1, 2020 3:35 PM

I think that's given, r370. Lighten up.

by Anonymousreply 371July 1, 2020 4:08 PM

Fuck off, r371.

If you understood so much as the concept of history, you'd have something constructive to say, rather than just blather your blandness.

by Anonymousreply 372July 1, 2020 4:19 PM

What people like r369 don't get is that it's precisely when the country is in a shit shape that the people look to the royal family as a source of stability.

by Anonymousreply 373July 1, 2020 6:51 PM

Oh, dear. I see our Klan Grannie Troll, displaying the comprehension yet again of an amoeba, as responded to the long straight silky hair comment.

Which was, in fact, a response to the poster who asked what Princess Charlotte, who is a child, had ever done to the KGT?

That Meghan Markle hates Princess Charlotte because she represents everything Meghan Markle wishes she were and had: long straight silky hair (which Meghan tries to have), and long beautiful legs which Meghan Markle will never have, and is moreover a Princess of the Blood, which Meghan can never be. Meghan's kid is a commoner; Kate's kid is an HRH; and Kate and Kate's kid have the hair and leg Meghan wants.

So, pet, it's really Meghan who believes that long straight silky hair is what makes a woman beautiful, or she wouldn't be trying so hard to copy it. Only she can't.

The KGT knows this perfectly well, and so is carrying Meghan's Hate Water for her by spewing sexual perversion at a five-year-old.

Who, no matter what filth the KGT spews out here, will still be what Meghan wishes she were: a real princess, tall with beautiful legs, and the hair that Meghan wants so badly she's destroyed her own hair to make it look like she has hair like Charlotte's.

I hope that clears it up for the poster who asked what the KGT had against a four year old.

by Anonymousreply 374July 1, 2020 8:50 PM

So R374, you are saying that black women and biracial women all want to look like a dull, decent-looking (nothing more) white woman?

by Anonymousreply 375July 1, 2020 9:58 PM

Five year olds are not described as “women” by rational people.

by Anonymousreply 376July 2, 2020 1:09 AM

R374 - I mean Princess Charlotte had baby legs back when Meghan got into the family? And most women in Meghan's life has straight hair? And, in fact, Meghan could have had cute curls but instead simply has a hair person who hates her.

by Anonymousreply 377July 2, 2020 1:53 AM

R374 = weird analogy. WTF? A "woman", "long legs"? She is just a baby and not an attractive one either but anyway, babies are cute. I think the quarrel was about what dress Princess Charlotte should wear and control freak Meghan had her own ideas and Kate was going with the most "safe" choice. They argued so the kid cried when she saw them argue. Kate was hormonal after pregnancy and that set her crying too....all in the life of a woman.

by Anonymousreply 378July 2, 2020 1:59 AM

There is some major crazy on this thread, even for a British Royal Family thread.

by Anonymousreply 379July 2, 2020 2:26 AM

[QUOTE] Five year olds are not described as “women” by rational people.

Yep, I'm appalled by all the creepy paedophiles on here salivating over a five year old's 'long slim legs'. Nearly all young children have skinny legs.

by Anonymousreply 380July 2, 2020 9:01 AM

[QUOTE] Who, no matter what filth the KGT spews out here, will still be what Meghan wishes she were: a real princess, tall with beautiful legs, and the hair that Meghan wants so badly she's destroyed her own hair to make it look like she has hair like Charlotte's.

Well here you are out in the open, you nasty racist cunt. If Meghan wanted hair like Charlotte or Kate, why wasn't she colouring it auburn like theirs? Meghan's occupation on her marriage certificate is the same as Kate's, 'princess of the UK', but two years showed her how tedious that kind of life was. Meghan didn't want another four decades of waving, smiling and travelling to damp English towns. If she'd valued her princess status, she would have stayed.

by Anonymousreply 381July 2, 2020 9:07 AM

[QUOTE] Kate was hormonal after pregnancy and that set her crying too....

What a weak, milksop idiot Kate is. The temps for Meghan's wedding were in the 80s, but Conventional Katie thought it was her place to say the bridesmaids should swelter all day in tights. Of course Meghan hit back and poor timid Kate started to weep. Pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 382July 2, 2020 9:11 AM

William's horrible yellow goat's teeth.

by Anonymousreply 383July 2, 2020 9:12 AM

[quote]The temps for Meghan's wedding were in the 80s

So Meghan could have avoided the whole issue by not stealing Eugenie's planned spring wedding date and demanding it for herself. But, she's Meghan, and of course, what Meghan wants Meghan gets.

by Anonymousreply 384July 2, 2020 9:33 AM

R376 - Our Klan Grannie Troll is irrational. Imagine if this were FB or Twitter and she started to talk about a five year old's "legs being open to all comers"!

Especially given we know who it really whose legs were open to all comers as she climbed the greasy pole in show biz.

And who won't admit that it it MEGHAN MARKLE WHO HATES HER AFRICAN HAIR.

Meanwhile, Meghan's solicitors have submitted new papers naming the PEOPLE Five and bringing the BRF into the lawsuit by stating that she felt totally unprotected by then, and repeating that she had absolutely no idea her friends were giving interviews to PEOPLE and asserting that she only glancingly mentioned that she was going to write to her father and that they never discussed their interviews with her or what they were going to say or told her that they were going to reference the letter . . . an assertion so ludicrous that Martians are probably cracking their ribs over it.

The actual names are available only in the confidential section of the papers; publicly, they are listed as A, B, C, D, and E.

One can only imagine the discussions now occurring amongst Clarence House, Kensington Palace, and Windsor Castle about whether or not it is finally time to admit the obvious and take the bitch's, and her enabling dimwitted pathetic drugged out husband's, titles and HRHs away for real and for good, and to put stops on all the cheques from the Bank of Charles.

This is going to get very juicy, children, very juicy. Especially as the ungrateful spiteful golddigging bitch has had the gall to try to cast some of the blame on the BRF, who are the only reason she isn't by now a has-been d-list actress pushing hard on 40 with no husband, no kids, no title, and nothing but some modest savings and a closet full of old clothes.

Lay in a large store of popcorn before the next COVID surge strikes.

by Anonymousreply 385July 2, 2020 9:35 AM

[quote] Meghan didn't want another four decades of waving, smiling and travelling to damp English towns. If she'd valued her princess status, she would have stayed.

Markle was offered the option to NOT accept a title and continue on with her life upon marrying into the BRF.

But NOOOO. She insisted upon a title. And completely mucking up on the job and making a complete fool of herself in the process.

Like the idiot she is, showing how she could not hack being in the BRF.

Just like her appalling acting skills, she revealed to the world her appalling behaviour on the world stage.

And the dislike of her by the ever-increasing-world-majority has nothing to do the the level of melanin in her skin. It is the result of her revolting behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 386July 2, 2020 10:49 AM

I disliked both princes and thought they were entitled areholes, but William grew up after marriage and parenthood.

DickfaceHarry is still a dick at nearly middleage. He is balding and nasty and trying to appeal to "the kids" makes him look even more ridiculous.

I

by Anonymousreply 387July 2, 2020 12:30 PM

In Harry's latest video instructing everyone else to not be racist or greedy, it appears he is sporting some kind of hairpiece, and that he has dyed small Homie the Clown tufts on either side of his head a darkish red. Have you seenthat?

by Anonymousreply 388July 2, 2020 12:48 PM

r388, Aren't they super christian and bessie mates with Welby? He needs to just shave it into a tonsure aas he is nearly there.

by Anonymousreply 389July 2, 2020 1:05 PM

William and Kate's dance at their wedding...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390July 2, 2020 7:56 PM

No, I'm not kidding.

Scroll down through this article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391July 2, 2020 7:58 PM

Will & Kate visited a hospital today to celebrate the NHS birthday. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392July 5, 2020 8:44 PM

Behold the ravages of age!

by Anonymousreply 393July 5, 2020 8:46 PM

I'm not a Kate hater - she seems very good at her job - but why oh why do they make that poor woman dress like she runs the evangelical prayer group? I get the recycling clothes thing, and a lot of her are very "classic" but that dress & ponytail in the picture at R392 , good lord! All she needs is her hair in a bun & she'd look Mennonite! Surely now that the Sparkles have left the building & took their crazy with them, Kate has a bigger budget for clothes, a sassy new haircut and maybe some fillers for her lips.

by Anonymousreply 394July 5, 2020 10:05 PM

Maybe R394 ,just maybe she likes to dress that way ?

by Anonymousreply 395July 5, 2020 10:19 PM

Word for word, r394.

I think for her daytime duties, she could be appropriately updated. She needs to stay "classic", but even classic needs a contemporary freshening-up once in awhile.

Her evening gowns are perfection.

by Anonymousreply 396July 5, 2020 11:17 PM

Aw, Kate does perfect for her age, class and station. What's wrong with you guys?

Can't be easy.

by Anonymousreply 397July 6, 2020 1:01 AM

Geez, you guys. My wedding present was that I got all of the Queen Mother's clothes upon her death. Liz just said, "We all have to cut corners, dear." So I'm stuck having to make do with an old lady's wardrobe. Can't wait until Liz kicks and I can get my hands on some of Margaret's stuff.

by Anonymousreply 398July 6, 2020 1:07 AM

Kate is too obedient to ever have much needed filler in her lips and under her eyes. An operation to peel away her eye hoods would also be a wonderful idea. But Kate is growing old naturally and will be a hag by the time she's in her 60s, just like the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 399July 6, 2020 1:15 AM

Meanwhile, Meghan will stay beautifully frozen in time like all the LA celebs. At 60, she'll look twenty years younger than Kate.

by Anonymousreply 400July 6, 2020 1:17 AM

It’s a difficult job for any stylist to make dehydrated turkey breast look good.

by Anonymousreply 401July 6, 2020 1:22 AM

Leave Kate alone. She popped out three kids. She did her job for Britain and ensured the monarchy will continue and now she should be able to relax.

by Anonymousreply 402July 6, 2020 1:26 AM

You mean the fish lips and perennially stunned look from too many eye procedures, r400?

by Anonymousreply 403July 6, 2020 1:45 AM

R400 must not look at many LA celebs

by Anonymousreply 404July 6, 2020 1:47 AM

Agree, R404. Mel Gibson has not said much worth quoting in his life, but I will always cherish his remark to someone in the Australian media after he'd been in LA for a while that it was eerie being among "all these old people with tight heads".

They don't look young. Not even a little bit. They look weird.

by Anonymousreply 405July 6, 2020 4:04 AM

Uhh ohh. Mutt was used to describe Meghan on LSA. Action is being taken. Hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 406July 6, 2020 4:28 AM

Kate looks very nice and what's more important is enjoying surging popularity. I like their Zoom meetings, getting cake at the shops, etc. It's a difficult summer and the Cambridges are holding steady.

by Anonymousreply 407July 6, 2020 11:37 AM

R394 - Why should Kate get fillers for her lips? Maybe she likes them the way they are and with her looming ascendancy up the royal ladder, tall handsome future King husband, and three attractive children, doesn't feel as if she has anything to prove to the fashionistas?

And she doesn't "always" look like that - you've forgotten the suits with the very short flirty skirts and high heels showing off her shapely legs, and the off the shoulder gowns at the BAFTAS . . .

She's visiting the NHS after a long lockdown due to a worldwide pandemic. It's not an occasion for glamour or sex, but for sober appreciation of the efforts of nurses during a crisis.

People miss how sly Kate can be. At last year's Ascot, in that ankle length terribly Victorian blue dress with a pussy bow, it took a couple of glances to realise that it was so diaphanous you could see that underneath the demure dress, Kate was wearing . . . a black G-string.

Kate didn't get where she is being a shrinking violet. She knows what her husband likes. She knows what the monarchy requires. She knows what the British public expects. Thus, in YouGov's polls, she now outranks Harry in popularity, whilst Meghan, who undoubtedly would have worn something more "interesting" to meet a group of NHS nurses, has plunged to 14th in YouGov's polls: behind Zara Tindall.

by Anonymousreply 408July 6, 2020 12:21 PM

Oh, good grief R408; it's a gay gossip board. Can't one comment (rather tactfully) on appearances without being attacked by the Women's Temperance League? I said Kate was lovely & she makes being royal appear easy (which Sparkle demonstrates is harder than it looks) - I was simply advocating for a bit of a refresher.

by Anonymousreply 409July 6, 2020 12:30 PM

R409 - I take your point but my point is that being royal is different from being a celebrity and the appearance of not caring about one's appearance and especially one's age is one of the differences. Sorry, but I don't see why a gossip site can't gossip about the difference?

And what's more, it's the fundamental difference between Kate and Meghan. Lip fillers are a bit more than "refresher", everyone would notice, and people would snicker.

Meghan, of course, is a cheap celebrity, always has been. That's who "refershers" and lip fillers are for.

Kate knows the difference. Hence, the success you noted early in your post: it's not caring about lip fillers that make her a good royal.

Cheers, R408

by Anonymousreply 410July 6, 2020 6:49 PM

What "smaller carriage"? What carriage that was open so that people could see the couple was the Queen allegedly talking about?

This is the "disapproving at Kate" remark"?!!!!!

The Mirror needs to try harder.

by Anonymousreply 411July 6, 2020 9:30 PM

what r410 said.

by Anonymousreply 412July 6, 2020 10:34 PM

'tall handsome future King husband, and three attractive children'

You mean a tall, ugly, bald husband with huge yellow teeth and a double chin and three children with eye hoods and button eyes.

by Anonymousreply 413July 7, 2020 12:46 AM

'you've forgotten the suits with the very short flirty skirts and high heels showing off her shapely legs'

Nope, we all remember the times when the Yacht Whore Middleton showed off her bare ass to assembled troops and dignitaries because she was too vain to wear weights in her hem. And you Klan bitches scream about Meghan leaving a price tag visible! Pretty tame in comparison. If Kate's black thong was deliberately visible recently, that is disgusting too. One rule for the white woman and another for the biracial one.

by Anonymousreply 414July 7, 2020 12:50 AM

413 - Yeah. I was LMAO @ that description of William, and the eyebags trio too. ::)

by Anonymousreply 415July 7, 2020 1:14 AM

Ooohhhhhh look, the Klan Grannie Troll is brandishing her Sword of Justice over our heads!

We're waiting for updates, pet, on how all that "action" is faring; how many so far have been arrested, arraigned, and have had court dates set for hate speech for expressing negative opinions about Meghan Markle on LSA (Unpopular Opinions thread now exceeding 4,500 pages despite your efforts)? Nutflavour or whatever it is? Anyone on DL?

Oh - none?

Well, we're patient here on DL. We'll wait for info based on your somewhat suspicious access to police and judicial activities . . .

by Anonymousreply 416July 7, 2020 1:23 PM

Camilla on the radio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417July 7, 2020 1:47 PM

Even at her best, Kate is a frumpish cow. A frow, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 418July 7, 2020 5:11 PM

Sucks to be #6 and sinking like a plastic trout lipped stone with concrete shoes.

by Anonymousreply 419July 7, 2020 5:20 PM

MURIEL THE KLAN CUNTS ARE HERE!

I know you track your name so please do your thing and silence these disgusting old women. Coronavirus killed off a few and others are on ventilators, but there are still PLENTY OF RACISTS left. You don't want DL to be prosecuted for hosting RACIST discussions, so please delete these KKK threads, as you have MANY others already!

by Anonymousreply 420July 8, 2020 1:23 AM

Swipe for details of the death of the handsome Prince William of Gloucester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421July 8, 2020 7:07 PM

The heir to the Gloucester dukedom was far handsomer than his younger brother, Richard. Not the first time the BRF lost Heirs and ended with Spares - George V was the younger brother, George VI was the younger brother, Prince William of Gloucester was the younger brother.

What a good job the more recent immediate younger brother Spares (Princes Andrew and Harry) are out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 422July 9, 2020 1:05 PM

Kate would have been at Wimbledon this week. Instead, she had a video meeting with Andy Murray and some young tennis players.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423July 10, 2020 12:26 PM

Sir Andy was a surprise visitor - Kate didn't tell the kids he would be there. It's a very cheery video.

The MIRROR just did a major survey of more than 4,000 people on the royals - Kate emerged as the favourite, eclipsing the Queen and William and Harry - and needless to say, Meghan Markle, who came in sixth - behind Princess Anne.

by Anonymousreply 424July 10, 2020 1:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425July 10, 2020 3:58 PM

' Kate emerged as the favourite, eclipsing the Queen and William and Harry - and needless to say, Meghan Markle, who came in sixth - behind Princess Anne.'

Meghan still came out as sixth, after all she's done? Lmaooooooooo, you Klan trolls must be fuming. I guess Harry was 2 or 3 or you'd be telling us his ranking.

by Anonymousreply 426July 11, 2020 12:54 AM

The Klan trolls are in trouble. Last week it was mentioned that a very powerful black organisation that has Money to burn and some very very powerful lawyers came on board after being handed two years worth of racist trolling and stalking of black people on another site. Someone spoke up this week who can't be ignored due to their family history. It was just the beginning. Every blog that has made death threats. 6 Blogs. They have copies of a private thread because someone on there was leaking. That thread and the involvement of staff members who run the site and what they organized means it too is in trouble. The identities of the 17 core obsessed loons is already known. They are going to start private cases on behalf of the black women harassed. Not on Meghan's behalf. It's huge.

by Anonymousreply 427July 11, 2020 1:14 AM

‘Someone on there was leaking’?

Ew, sounds messy.

by Anonymousreply 428July 11, 2020 1:40 AM

R427, the Klan trolls who bitch about Meghan here will also be doing it on other boards. Let's hope this investigation lands them all in court.

by Anonymousreply 429July 11, 2020 1:43 AM

Markle’s “5 friends” involved in the MoS lawsuit will come out.

This lawsuit is going to be very interesting.

She’s going to get slammed!

by Anonymousreply 430July 11, 2020 1:53 AM

r427 and r429 = psycho

by Anonymousreply 431July 11, 2020 2:48 AM

The revelations that have come out have been really good. A lot of things that didn't quite make sense in late 2019 have all clicked into place and much of the speculative gossip has been correct. It will be interesting to see what is next for them. It would have been so much more fun if Meghan had stayed the course and caused trouble while being royal.

by Anonymousreply 432July 11, 2020 4:11 AM

[quote] It would have been so much more fun if Meghan had stayed the course and caused trouble while being royal.

Actually the ability to see them “free” in LA, gives us unfettered access to all their shenanigans.

Like teenagers who have run away on Daddy’s allowance, they can act out for all the world to see.

As another thread stated, they are the Fyre Festival of Royals.

We are here to watch it all unfold....

by Anonymousreply 433July 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Where does William get the bald trait? His mother's brother and father had hair. His father still has hair. The only bald person in his family is the Queen's cousin the Duke of Kent. It has to be someone else. Prince Harry looks like he will be bald too.

by Anonymousreply 434July 11, 2020 10:16 AM

R434 - Harry is rapidly going bald, a particularly bad look for a frizzy ginge.

There are two threads already open on the lawsuit - it would be nice if you took comments about the suit to one of them. The "Meghan Accuses Tabloid" one is already much bigger, that would be the place to go, especially as she has just requested injunctive relief to prevent the Mail from identifying the PEOPLE Five publicly.

by Anonymousreply 435July 11, 2020 2:19 PM

[quote]The only bald person in his family is the Queen's cousin the Duke of Kent.

That's "Prince" to you, bub.

by Anonymousreply 436July 11, 2020 2:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437July 11, 2020 3:39 PM

Queen Mum was practically bald all over her head - no place to even put hair pins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438July 11, 2020 3:48 PM

I love Harry's full head of lustrous hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439July 11, 2020 3:48 PM

[quote] Where does William get the bald trait? His mother's brother and father had hair.

Baldness comes from the mother's father, and Johnnie Spencer went pretty bald near the end of his life.

George and Louis will be spared this, since their maternal grandfather (Michael Middleton) has retained his thick hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440July 11, 2020 3:53 PM

I do too R439, would just love to run my fingers thru his luxurious locks. Sigh, what a hearthrob.

by Anonymousreply 441July 11, 2020 4:00 PM

I've seen this with my straight friends. Hot men seem to really age overnight once they are married with children. At R439, Harry is starting to go down hill. When I have seen photos recently of Harry and Meghan on zoom, harry is looking gaunt, more bald and Meghan is starting to go for the slick backed Kim Kardashian look.

Side note, does anyone think it's hot that that aside from being king, Williams job is really to breed and inseminate. I just think of him fucking with his horse cock, breeding away.

by Anonymousreply 442July 11, 2020 4:01 PM

[quote]I've seen this with my straight friends. Hot men seem to really age overnight once they are married with children.

Correlation does not imply causation.

by Anonymousreply 443July 11, 2020 4:04 PM

New photo of bug eyed Bea. She would look better with her mouth close. Those teeth are huge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444July 11, 2020 4:06 PM

Very serious question. Are there any dental techniques that could help Beatrice with her teeth? Seriously. Can they be cut down to size? Is she even capable of closing her mouth?

by Anonymousreply 445July 11, 2020 4:52 PM

I'm not a dentist, but the problem seems to be with Bea's lower jaw. Protruding and giving the look of an intellectually challenged person. He lower jaw really sags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446July 11, 2020 4:58 PM

Unfortunately all the plastic surgeries in the world won’t be able to fix horsey teeth. There are many great beauties whose looks are only marred by horsey teeth.

by Anonymousreply 447July 11, 2020 8:27 PM

Shown here seconds before biting a huge bloody hole in his father’s head

by Anonymousreply 448July 11, 2020 8:36 PM

R447, you could have your real teeth replaced with more attractive implants, but that sounds very painful.

by Anonymousreply 449July 11, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote]Unfortunately all the plastic surgeries in the world won’t be able to fix horsey teeth. There are many great beauties whose looks are only marred by horsey teeth.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

by Anonymousreply 450July 11, 2020 11:20 PM

R434 The only unusual thing about William’s baldness within the royal family is that his name isn’t Edward. See:

Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent

Edward VII

Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (Queen Victoria’s father)

by Anonymousreply 451July 12, 2020 9:59 AM

Actually, Prince Edward is bald-ing, as opposed to bald. RIght now, Harry is also bald-ing rather than bald.

IMO, bald-ing is a far worse look that bald. Hence, William look manly and mature, whilst Harry at 35 just looks unkempt and like he still thinks he's 23.

by Anonymousreply 452July 12, 2020 12:58 PM

Yes, Bea's worst feature is her gum line, mouth, and teeth. She really has nice enough eyes (even if they are a bit "poppy"), hair, and skin, and when not overweight has a nice enough figure, but the lower jaw was an unfortunate hand of cars. In the jawline, she's pure Windsor. In her father's salad days Andrew was handsome - his feral teeth didn't seem to matter. But in a young woman it's a major detraction.

Still, she seems sweet-natured enough and appears to want nothing more than a beautiful wedding, a handsome husband, and a family. With the lockdown lifting, I wonder if they'll plan the wedding for spring 2021.

In her shoes, I'd have opted for a sweet private wedding this August up at Balmoral, in Craithie Church; she could still wear the beautiful gown, the Queen and Philip wouldn't have to travel up from Windsor, there would be plenty enough attention and lots of photographs, they could have a lovely reception for just a few at Balmoral (Scotland is beautiful in August), and she and Edo could show they're not in it for the glitter.

by Anonymousreply 453July 12, 2020 1:06 PM

^*hand of cards (not cars)

by Anonymousreply 454July 12, 2020 1:06 PM

R453, HM and PP and the rest of the family aren't going to Balmoral this summer because of both the virus and travel restrictions that have been imposed between Scotland and England.

by Anonymousreply 455July 13, 2020 1:26 AM

Kate in polka dots for the Tiny Happy People education initiative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456July 13, 2020 9:40 PM

Fergie knows Lisa Marie so well that she calls her "Sissy? Who knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457July 13, 2020 9:42 PM

R457 And of course she wants the world to know by posting on Insta rather than discreetly sending her a text message or phoning.

Tragic old Fergie - still fame-whoring, even if that means using her “friend’s” son’s suicide.

by Anonymousreply 458July 14, 2020 1:00 AM

Kate's fans online are called Kate's Rangers. One of them tweeted this and the FBI was tagged and notified. LORRAINE CARCINI: Let's send letters to JH at perry' s house expressing our concern for his mental health. Address it to JH so that MM can't open it; that would be illegal in the us. Let's letter bomb him. Address is: ****************,, just the cost of a stamp. She illegally identified the Sussex address online. Like I said before if the BRF doesn't stop this someone is going to act on the incendiary tabloid articles and hurt someone. This was after an article was published stating that Harry looks like a hostage.

by Anonymousreply 459July 14, 2020 2:21 AM

Drama llama @ r459.

by Anonymousreply 460July 14, 2020 2:53 AM

The FBI was notified, r459?

I'm sure they'll get right on that.

by Anonymousreply 461July 14, 2020 4:49 AM

What the fuck is R459 on about?

Is he high as a kite?

by Anonymousreply 462July 14, 2020 5:55 AM

R461 - You have to give the KGT credit for imagination.

She's been threatening us all with legal action for, oh, the better part of two years, I should think. Naturally, it never happens.

The Sussex's address isn't a state secret. It's Tyler Perry's home and as the paps found it instantly it's rather laughable to suggest the FBI are going to drop what they're doing as they track Chinese and Russian operatives in the West and serial killers, because some other member of the public knows where it is.

I hate to break it to the KGT, but the Harkles aren't in the FBI Witness Protection Programme.

Pssst: Everyone knows the Cambridges' address, too; ditto, the Queen, Philip, Prince Andrew (Royal Lodge in Windsor Great Park for those interested), Eugenie and Jack, etc., etc..

Where, I am sure, they're all getting threatening hate mail from DL's very own expert in hate: the Klan Grannie Troll.

by Anonymousreply 463July 14, 2020 12:06 PM

I suppose it is futile to suggest, once again, that discussions of what Kate is doing today, etc., be moved to the Royals Royals Everywhere General Thread, instead of cluttering up a thread whose headline is nearly a month out of date?

by Anonymousreply 464July 14, 2020 12:07 PM

R462, it’s probably a she, struggling to get the thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 465July 14, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote]I suppose it is futile to suggest, once again, that discussions of what Kate is doing today, etc., be moved to the Royals Royals Everywhere General Thread, instead of cluttering up a thread whose headline is nearly a month out of date?

You again. So here's the deal; Datalounge is a chaotic mess, always has been, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 466July 14, 2020 6:40 PM

Kate has a new hairstyle - different cut and color. I think it softens her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 14, 2020 7:15 PM

R453 Bea is rather, um, average looking but her fatal mistake is that she wants to be with a handsome man. She needs to accept the reality that she’s not a looker and should find a guy way less attractive than her, so that he would be proud to have her on his arm. Diana’s niece Celia McCorquodale did just that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 14, 2020 7:51 PM

R478 is Celia's husband incredibly rich? Only explanation.

by Anonymousreply 469July 14, 2020 7:56 PM

R468 - Did you HAVE to put up that photo of Meghan in one of her most horrifying ensembles? I will possible dream of being smothered in it tonight.

Said long ago that Bea should have looked for an aristo amongst the landed gentry who breeds horses or sheep and who would have admired her buxom figure.

Bea, unfortunately, has spent far too much time with the jet set, where the bar is so much higher. A handsome husband is her way of compensating for being sweetly homely in an era that only values perfect teeth, high cheekbones, and tall taut and slender.

by Anonymousreply 470July 14, 2020 8:35 PM

I like Kate's new hair style - looks like she got highlights too. I'd still think it would be better cut to her shoulders, but I'm glad to see that ponytail from a couple of weeks ago finally precipitated a new do.

by Anonymousreply 471July 14, 2020 10:14 PM

That's one chubby ginger - but he has cheeks you just want to pinch & hopefully is very rich (though the DM article didn't comment about him one way or the other)

by Anonymousreply 472July 14, 2020 10:25 PM

Women are so sheep-like and boring now with the same ling hair and makeup. Women took more chances and had more variety in looks in the 80s and 90s. Attractive women had short hair, like Sharon Stone in the 90s. Now it’s boring long hair like Kate or if you don’t/ can’t have long hair then you wear obvious extensions like Meghan today in that cringe video preaching to girls.

by Anonymousreply 473July 14, 2020 11:03 PM

Celia's husband would be very nice looking if he dropped 40 lbs,and I think she is quite pretty .

by Anonymousreply 474July 15, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote]Diana’s niece Celia McCorquodale did just that.

And got married in Diana's tiara. What does the halfrican think about that?

by Anonymousreply 475July 15, 2020 2:49 AM

Doesn't Bea's boyfriend have some very minor Italian title? If so, they should elope to Italy, have a small but lovely ceremony in some obscure but beautiful chapel and be done with it.

Won't happen though. He's a gigolo looking for a very public wedding to help promote his design business and she can't give that to him anymore. So sad for her.

BTW, they've known each other since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 476July 15, 2020 2:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477July 15, 2020 5:21 PM

R477 - Did the Greek Formula take into consideration nose jobs, hair weaves, lip filler, and chin implants?

Rania had a huge nose that she had done in her teens. Meghan's hair is mostly weaves and she had a nose job, too. And, of course, there are Meghan's Chicklet Veneers.

Diana's face was all hers, so was Kelly's, and I think Kate's is, too.

But Rania and Meghan are totally manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 478July 15, 2020 11:01 PM

Diana's nose was part of the Ancient Greek's formula for beauty?

She admitted herself she would have loved to have had it done.

by Anonymousreply 479July 15, 2020 11:02 PM

R478 - I think Kate is all real although she may have had a very subtle nose job. She also had very good dental work done, miles apart from the Chicklet veneers.

by Anonymousreply 480July 15, 2020 11:49 PM

Princess Anne is featured in Women's Weekly mag. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481July 16, 2020 1:39 PM

Anne is fabulous

by Anonymousreply 482July 16, 2020 4:30 PM

If only Anne could be the next monarch. She would be perfect, and she is utterly respected in the UK - unlike her brother Charles.

by Anonymousreply 483July 16, 2020 8:17 PM

As courtiers were said to murmur quietly about Charles and Anne when they were growing up - "she's twice the man he is".

by Anonymousreply 484July 16, 2020 10:29 PM

The anti Sussex racist troll situation has got so bad on lipstick alley that the black women who post there don't feel safe anymore. They are openly talking about mass boycotting a place that used to be for them and is now full of white Karen's and paid trolls. They are looking into moving to another forum. Whoever is paying for the pro Brf threads and the anti Sussex troll threads is directly responsible for removing a safe place for black women. Unbiased Journalist's and other media this week are going to be handed info on this and other racially motivated attacks by these Karen's and trolls. Two years of disgusting commentary and the racially motivated trolling of black women is included. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 485July 16, 2020 11:42 PM

Well then! Looks like things are gonna be changin' 'round here!

by Anonymousreply 486July 16, 2020 11:59 PM

Don’t worry, there’s an entire wing at Interpol headquarters dedicated to rounding up the anti-Sussex trolls and trying them In the International Criminal Court. Drug cartels, human trafficking, war crimes — small potatoes. The Sussex file is big, I tell you, big.

by Anonymousreply 487July 17, 2020 12:54 AM

I hear they have their eye on the Middletons as well.

by Anonymousreply 488July 17, 2020 1:08 AM

R485 Where is your pharmacy so that I can send your prescriptions directly to it? You do know this is DL and not LA right? So go preach to them you weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 489July 17, 2020 1:10 AM

At this point I want the Interpol to track the nutcase at R485 and arrest them? What are the chances that they are resident at a LA home owned by a black man?

by Anonymousreply 490July 17, 2020 1:42 AM

Is the information about someone who said that a five year old girl's "legs will be open to all comers" when she grows up going to be handed to the Paedophile Unit of Interpol, pet?

by Anonymousreply 491July 17, 2020 1:06 PM

Camilla is 73 years old today. Swipe for photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492July 17, 2020 1:26 PM

Just general observations from 492's pictures; Camilla appears to have a warm relationship with Wills & Kate - Harry, not so much. Meghan wasn't really around that long, so you wouldn't expect there to be many pictures, but she's been in Harry's life for years.

by Anonymousreply 493July 19, 2020 8:00 PM

Camilla knew what it was like to come into the family in an unwelcome situation and it was widely reported that she took Kate under her wing and mentored her. They've allegedly been close ever since.

by Anonymousreply 494July 20, 2020 5:56 AM

And today it is William's heir's turn: Prince George turned seven today. And a handsome lad he is turning out to be.

by Anonymousreply 495July 21, 2020 10:23 PM

Birthday is tomorrow. The only reason I remember is he was born the day before my mother died and that's seven years Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 496July 21, 2020 11:11 PM

Kate is smart enough to release the birthday photos the day before to deflect whatever retaliation MeAgain had planned.

by Anonymousreply 497July 22, 2020 12:25 PM

R497 - The real question is will Harry and Meghan post a Happy Birthday message - or will it be another of those "a source disclosed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex sent a private message to Prince George on his birthday".

And will they omit "Prince" in their message again, pointedly refusing to acknowledge publicly that William's kids are HRHs and theirs isn't?

They did not wish Princess Charlotte Happy Birthday in May, either.

Of the many walls on which I would like to be a fly if that genie would only appear with the fabled lamp, in the top three is the reception Meghan will get from the Cambridges, let alone the rest of the family, when she accompanies her husband to his grandfather's and/or grandmother's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 498July 22, 2020 1:02 PM

Prince George 7th birthday photo # 1 taken by Kate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 22, 2020 1:22 PM

Birthday Boy Photo No# 2. I think he looks like Kate's father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500July 22, 2020 1:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501July 22, 2020 1:36 PM

He does look like James Middleton and yet I see some George VI and Edward VII. I know they're "curated" pictures but she did capture him in happy, relaxed moments... previously I always thought he looked tense.

by Anonymousreply 502July 22, 2020 1:39 PM

They did not wish Princess Charlotte Happy Birthday in May, either.

Maybe Charlotte sent a curt letter indicating she no longer desired their birthday wishes or holiday greetings and if they mentioned her in their Arsewell charity scam, they'd be hearing from her lawyer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503July 22, 2020 2:58 PM

I love me some Charlotte ! You can already tell she has no fucks to give !

by Anonymousreply 504July 22, 2020 3:40 PM

Arsewell charity scam is literally the perfect name for the Sussex grift. Let’s use it from now on.

by Anonymousreply 505July 31, 2020 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!