Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

7 Male Celebs Who Admit They Have Small Dick

(1) Robbie Williams recently admitted not having the biggest willy in the world. Speaking to the Sun on Sunday he said, “It’s not a small c**k, I’ve got massive thighs and it’s an optical illusion’. It’s not though, it really is quite small! ”So if I had an extra inch and a half, I’d be a naturist.”

(2) In 2014 Heartthrob Enrique Iglesias revealed to Cosmo that his girlfriend is sick of hearing about his penis size. He said, “If I read one more thing on the internet about you having a small penis. But she laughs it off. It’s funny. What’s the average penis size?” When told it was five and a half inches he said, “I’m in the middle.”

(3) Howard Stern says he’s hung like a pimple. Enough said about that the better to be honest who compares their little Mr to a zit?

(4) Ashton Kutcher’s ex-girlfriend the late Brittany Murphy spoke to David Letterman about his and Demi Moore’s marriage she said, “I suppose the crux of their relationship means to him that age doesn’t matter and to her size doesn’t matter.”

(5) Hunky Nick Lachey was exposed by his ex-wife Jessica Simpson when she said in an interview, “Nick’s small package was a problem sometimes, like the first time we had sex, to tell you the truth, I didn’t really feel much. I faked the whole thing.” Nice.

(6) Tom Arnold, formerly married to Roseanne Barr was penis shamed by her after their divorce. She revealed that he had only three inches. He sniped back, “What’s small? Hell even a 747 looks small if it lands in the Grand Canyon.” We call that one all.

(7) Shia LaBeouf shared in an interview with Playboy in 2009. He spoke about the time he lost his V card – and tried to put a pillow under the girl. It put her at an awkward angle and his johnson wouldn’t go in. He went on to say, “I’m not extremely well-endowed and clearly this wasn’t the move”

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] Ashton Kutcher’s ex-girlfriend the late Brittany Murphy spoke to David Letterman about his and Demi Moore’s marriage she said, “I suppose the crux of their relationship means to him that age doesn’t matter and to her size doesn’t matter.”

It always got me on Two and a Half Men how many times they made of point of talking about how huge his penis was, it was sort of a running joke. Herb once said, I didn't know whether to examine it, or feed it a peanut.

by Anonymousreply 1June 18, 2020 3:59 PM

Didn't Brad Pitt say he was hung like a hamster?

by Anonymousreply 2June 18, 2020 4:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 18, 2020 4:32 PM

Brad has a decent sized cock and beautiful ass.

by Anonymousreply 4June 18, 2020 4:39 PM

Jessica Simpson really was a tacky, nasty bitch. That's a cruel thing to say to someone who apparently never mistreated or cheated on you. Maybe she was sozzled when she said it?

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2020 4:44 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2020 1:52 AM

Bump, small.

by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2020 10:12 AM

who was defending Brad Pitt? If he says he's small, he's small

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2020 1:00 PM

You be the judge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2020 1:06 PM

Enrique Iglesias is average not small, but tiny for a Latino. I hope his sadness comes out in song.

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2020 1:18 PM

I hope his sadness comes in my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2020 1:35 PM

Brad Pitt is average but mutilated.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2020 3:02 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 13June 24, 2020 7:28 PM

Nick Lachey played hardball in their divorce, i.e. Jessica had to pay him a significant amount of money to go away. That made her salty.

by Anonymousreply 14June 24, 2020 7:38 PM

Anything's better than the ones where the casing hangs out longer than the meat.

Disgusting.

Thankfully it's an easy procedure to get it fixed.

by Anonymousreply 15June 24, 2020 7:42 PM

Peter Saarsgard admitted it when he went full frontal in Kinsey.

by Anonymousreply 16June 24, 2020 7:51 PM

Tom Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 17June 24, 2020 7:53 PM

Pete Doherty said that he couldn't give Kate Moss diamonds and he had small dick.

by Anonymousreply 18June 24, 2020 8:02 PM

R10 Would Anna Kournikova really stick for so long for a small pinga after she had Sergei Fedorov’s big meat? I have found that guys that say they have small dicks are usually being modest.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2020 8:07 PM

That guy from Sugar Ray admitted on Stern's show that he was small.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2020 10:46 PM

In my experience the straight guys who tell me that they are small are usually well-hung while the straight guys who insist on telling me that they’re hung like a donkey usually aren’t.

Must be a confidence thing - just so long as they have a workable cock I really don’t care about its dimensions.

by Anonymousreply 21June 25, 2020 2:54 AM

R21 are you a woman?

by Anonymousreply 22June 25, 2020 3:00 AM

R21. This.

by Anonymousreply 23June 25, 2020 3:02 AM

R21 here, R22 and R23 - I’m a gay male. Don’t get me wrong - I love cock, but I also love bodies and faces and I especially love confidence. Just so long as they have a cock that’s all that I need.

To me, gay men who are obsessed with cock size are about as adventurous as straight men who are into women with giant fakies, a peroxided mane of hair and fluoro pink talons.

Very predictable.

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2020 9:01 AM

All I want is a mouthful.

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2020 2:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!