Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BB22: All-Stars-Thread One

It looks like it’s actually happening despite our international nightmare.

I predict a 60 day season and every evicted HG goes into sequester as a juror.

And I think, for this season and this political year, America should vote out the HGs.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2020 4:53 PM

[quote] America should vote out the HGs.

Based on how Big Brother 1 went down, NO. America had shit taste back then.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2020 6:30 PM

Who will be the gay this season?

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2020 6:36 PM

^^Someone flaming and unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2020 6:41 PM

R1, this would be a different situation because it would be All-Stars. We’d know all the HGs. I’d still keep HoH and PoV. It would be fascinating to see which ones got voted out first.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2020 9:59 PM

A new season of BB, all-stars or not, is feasible.

They'd just have to quarantine all the HGs for at least two weeks before letting them in the house to ensure no one's carrying coronavirus.

Once they're IN the house, their only exposure would be to each other. The crew is all behind the walls and most of the cameras are operated remotely, anyway. The eviction episodes would just need to lose the studio audience.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2020 10:47 PM

Expect the unexpected!

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2020 2:00 AM

Can't wait to see my Chenbot

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2020 11:57 AM

I really hope Britney does it.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2020 5:26 PM

They might move the location to the Love Island house in Fiji.

by Anonymousreply 9June 22, 2020 9:35 PM

Sorry, link...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 22, 2020 9:35 PM

The fuck is this gibberish?

by Anonymousreply 11June 22, 2020 9:37 PM

If it's in Fiji then they will get to go on a beach and stuff? Sounds like a nice upgrade from the house where they just get a big backyard.

by Anonymousreply 12June 22, 2020 10:31 PM

It will be on Fiji, they will split them into tribes, there won't be any food except rice, and Probst will host instead of Julie.

by Anonymousreply 13June 22, 2020 11:08 PM

It’s not going to Fiji. The only reason BB is still on is because it’s cheap to produce. They’re not paying for visas for hundreds of people and building a new house. Plus the time difference would make the feeds meaningless. I can’t believe people fall for this crap.

by Anonymousreply 14June 22, 2020 11:12 PM

Fiji? So Chenbot is flying there? Or maybe just zooming.

by Anonymousreply 15June 22, 2020 11:24 PM

R14, can you read? The link at R10 says there’s a plan to use the Love Island house.

by Anonymousreply 16June 22, 2020 11:40 PM

R16 doesn’t matter. They’re not gonna pay for hundreds of crew members to live in Fiji for three months. And the feeds are the whole point of Big Brother. The time difference between Fiji and the US would make the feeds pointless. It’s not happening.

by Anonymousreply 17June 22, 2020 11:46 PM

Not on my daughter's birthday!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18June 22, 2020 11:52 PM

Frankie Grands is now sucking the cock of everyone he can who might help him get on this season. That includes Allison's.

by Anonymousreply 19June 22, 2020 11:54 PM

Ewww, please do everything to keep that thing off R19

by Anonymousreply 20June 22, 2020 11:55 PM

Well it's been alleged that Grodner only wants a certain type of gay on the show r2.

by Anonymousreply 21June 22, 2020 11:59 PM

I will not be watching this season. It will be a shit show. Egos will be huge. The house guests will do mean things to each other. They're going to insult an entire group of people in the viewing demographic. Ultimately, Covid will enter the set through a vehicle the producers didn't plan for. So, just when the season becomes must-see TV for the ardent viewers, it will end with no resolution. I'm sparing myself from the disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 22June 23, 2020 12:03 AM

It will still get big ratings for CBS, R22.

R17, you’re a moron who obviously doesn’t have a clue how things work in network television. Big Brother is a cash cow. CBS desperately needs content to plug up holes in their early fall schedule because NONE of the scripted shows will shoot until after Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 23June 23, 2020 4:22 AM

R17, BB doesn't need "hundreds" of crew members to move anywhere. They can produce the series in any location with a skeleton crew of a few dozen. All the post-production can be done remotely in the U.S.

Heck, even the cameras could be operated remotely from the U.S., and Julie could easily host without ever leaving home.

by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2020 11:46 AM

Now that LA is the new hot spot for covid, I doubt this season will be happening

by Anonymousreply 25June 24, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]Not on my daughter's birthday!!!!

disgusting!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 24, 2020 8:10 PM

More gays on BB! In fact Gay BB would amuse.

by Anonymousreply 27June 24, 2020 8:19 PM

Love Island is apparently planning to shoot their season at a hotel in Vegas, leaving the Fiji house open for BB22.

by Anonymousreply 28June 24, 2020 8:30 PM

Expect an announcement in 3...2...1...

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 4:38 PM

But first...

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 4:55 PM

Taran Armstrong is saying it will be happening and that most of the HGs have signed on the dotted line.

by Anonymousreply 31July 1, 2020 4:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!