Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does bad teeth make me unfuckable?

I’m depressed and can’t take care of myself. Haven’t gone to dentist in over a year because I am uninsured. My teeth are bad with brown and yellow stains.

I am dying to lose my virginity but I am scared of being rejected because of my flaws including and especially my teeth

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 4:07 PM

OP check this out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2020 4:24 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2020 4:27 PM

I have bad teeth and I think it makes me unlovable.

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2020 4:31 PM

Dental schools will sometimes offer reduced/free services.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2020 4:34 PM

Just knock them all out OP.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2020 4:34 PM

Just bend over and no one will see your teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2020 4:36 PM

No, but bad grammar does.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2020 4:36 PM

At least you're not fat

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2020 4:38 PM

R6

What if we make out? What if he makes me smile and he sees my teeth?

Also I’m a top/vers. Bending over probably wouldn’t be my first time.

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2020 4:41 PM

Wear a mask.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2020 4:41 PM

Face down or up against a tree no one will notice.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2020 4:56 PM

You beat me to it, R7.

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2020 5:05 PM

[quote]I’m depressed and can’t take care of myself.

Stained teeth may be the least of your issues.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2020 5:05 PM

Sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2020 5:08 PM

R14

I shouldn’t be doing this but here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2020 5:21 PM

Another view (took both of these today btw)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 15, 2020 9:21 PM

No but it makes me unsuckable by you.

by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2020 9:25 PM

No DLer would have pubes so overgrown and that decor...hunny...

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2020 9:27 PM

Photographed at Mom's house.

by Anonymousreply 19June 15, 2020 9:31 PM

depending on what state you're in, there are dental benefits available if you have very little income. CA now gives dental including checkups, fillings and cleanings once per year. There are also dental schools where cleanings are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 20June 15, 2020 9:33 PM

What the fuck are you doing that you have brown and yellow stains on your teeth?

by Anonymousreply 21June 15, 2020 9:34 PM

But, are your hole and dick clean?

by Anonymousreply 22June 15, 2020 9:44 PM
by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2020 1:19 AM

OP you originally said you wanted to lose your virginity but a couple of posts later you said that bending over wouldn’t be your first time. So are you a virgin or not? And by the way do you have a nice dick lots of guys are size queens so don’t worry no one’s gonna be looking at your teeth but concentrating on your dick.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2020 1:32 AM

R24

I am a virgin. What I meant is that my first fuck probably wouldn’t involve me bottoming because I’m too afraid/not prepared for that lol. But I do want to bottom as well as top.

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2020 1:46 AM

Great pubic bush don't touch it. Keep your mouth shut and you will get laid.

If you don't want to bottom just get it hard and fuck someone.

by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2020 9:21 AM

Confidence is sexy op

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2020 10:05 AM

I actually want a bf/husband but I don’t think I’m good partner material with all my issues. It’s what I’ve always wanted. Basically I’d need a sweet guy to take care of me. I’m going through a lot of pain. My years of depression/anxiety and not exercising, hiding in my room all these years playing video games has made my body weak. It’s hard for me to walk and do anything because the pain. I was diagnosed with tendinitis in my arms/ hands because of gaming and have to take pain medication. My feet and legs get pretty sore. Laying in bed all day has caused pain in my side and back. I’m a mess.

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2020 1:09 PM

Move to the UK. You'll fit right in.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2020 1:14 PM

How did you get brown teeth before losing your virginity?

by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2020 1:17 PM

The beard is awful. Shave.

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2020 1:18 PM

Nobody wants to get involved let alone fuck someone with your damage.

Get your shit together.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2020 1:20 PM

OP if that is really you in the pics you should have zero problems getting laid. You are cute with a big dick. You look like you are fairly trim and you are a top? Hell I would date you. Everyone has damage you just know what yours is. Your teeth - there is whitening for that, get a sonicare tooth brush it really does help repair a lot of things an makes your mouth healthier. Stay positive, get on an app like grinr or scruff those two shots alone will get you laid.

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2020 1:22 PM

🤪 [italic] A Smile Can Turn Your Frown

😁 Upside Down !

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2020 1:23 PM

😷 If you're following Covid19 recommend precautions, that shouldn't be a problem right now.

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2020 1:37 PM

How old are you and what age range are you looking to date in? Where do you live? The pics are perfectly fine, that dick should get you plenty of play even if you just laid back and did nothing I am sure you could find people to blow you/sit on it. What are you expectations? Are you thinking some instaho fitness model is going to be your BF or are you open? I have a friend who's partner is pertty much like you. My friend is 45, has a really good job makes good money, has a nice home and his partner is 24, does not work and pretty much plays video games all day. I asked him what he sees in this guy and he said "you should see his dick" lol. But that is his thing, he likes to take care of him.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2020 2:15 PM

Bush with baking soda, scrub the hell out of those teeth.

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2020 2:18 PM

OP’s chances went to zero when he posted a picture

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2020 3:25 PM

I recommend getting rid of the beard, too. People seriously considering you want to see your full face.

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2020 3:49 PM

r38 I don't think that is true at all. He is kinda hot and has a big dick

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2020 7:53 PM

I don’t think any of this is true at all and that this thread rates 0/10

by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2020 8:15 PM

Oh, if you're a top then nothing else matters.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]Does bad teeth make me unfuckable?

If they are in your anus, then definitely.

by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2020 10:10 PM

OP you still with us?

by Anonymousreply 44June 16, 2020 11:22 PM

Trim that bush, and the beard.

by Anonymousreply 45June 16, 2020 11:29 PM

Why don't you just look on Doublelist for one of the MANY blindfolded bottoms that want you to walk in, fuck them anonymously, and then leave without ever seeing you?

by Anonymousreply 46June 16, 2020 11:31 PM

Find a way to fix them, OP.

Bad teeth on the hottest person alive make that person unfuckable.

by Anonymousreply 47June 16, 2020 11:34 PM

OP what had happened to you?

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2020 1:11 PM

OP, gloryholes were made for people with bad teeth. Just find your local hole and your problems are solved.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2020 1:13 PM

Op where did you go? I want to suck your dick until your head caves in!

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2020 11:57 PM

No, OP.

But your horrible command of English does.

by Anonymousreply 51June 20, 2020 12:14 AM

OP, you can come back from all of that. Depression, anxiety, drinking, self isolation, and self doubt, I've been there. I'm probably older than you, 32, in a relationship, as dysfunctional as it can be and studying healthcare, with the goal of applying to med school in two years (to become a psychiatrist). I've cut down my drinking (though I use a little pot now), and I'm on Zoloft, which has been great. Working on getting set up with a new psychiatrist.

Here are some of my tips:

Talk to a psychiatrist/psychotherapist. If you need to, get on antidepressant medication.

Take care of your skin. Washing your face in the morning and before bed and moisturizing properly makes a world of difference in how you look and feel, and men aren't encouraged to do this routinely. Do it.

Drink more water. Seriously, people don't enough water, including me. I just bought a $16 Brita water bottle with a carbon filter. Not saying you have to get one, but just hydrating every day in the morning and throughout the day is very important. This past month I've been drinking a lot of soda because my boyfriend drinks a lot of soda, but I've been cutting it out more and more.

Read everything. When you become extremely informed, it can also be depressing because you become hyperaware of all the pain, suffering, apathy, and evil in the world, but at least you'll be a smidge less self absorbed, and maybe it'll inspire you to do something or create something.

Just some thoughts. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2020 7:59 PM

Yes, they does.

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2020 8:00 PM

I havent gone to the dentist in over 10 years and my teeth arent stained and brown. What the fuck are you eating, OP?

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2020 8:04 PM

If you're hung like a horse, be upfront about it and you will probably score. Otherwise yes, bad neglected teeth are an absolute deal breaker.

by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2020 8:07 PM

Perhaps a visit from the Queer Eye team is needed.

Seriously, you are a nice looking guy. Much better than me and I still get laid. Who are you hoping to fuck anyway? Find yourself a nice looking man but no movie star,

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2020 8:18 PM

Trim your beard a bit, and swish some listerine in your mouth op. Good to go. Your hairy cock is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2020 1:49 AM

[quote]Does bad teeth make me unfuckable?

No, bad grammar do.

by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2020 2:05 AM

He doesn't even go to the dentist, what makes you think his dick is clean? when was the last time you got a check up? or tested for STI?

by Anonymousreply 59August 9, 2020 2:05 AM

I fuck you no problem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60August 9, 2020 2:09 AM

What an extra special tale, OP!

by Anonymousreply 61August 9, 2020 2:09 AM

Yes, bad teeth make you unfuckable. Think of it this way - OK so you're fucking that chicken and when you're finished you walk around to the front to give it a kiss and what do you see? A goddamned beak.

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 62August 9, 2020 2:47 AM

OP, from what I can see, you have a sexy lean body and a beautiful cock. Trim the beard and use mouthwash before a date, and you’ll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 63August 9, 2020 3:41 AM

Oh wow, datalounge cut off the most recent responses so I didn’t even see that R57 had made the exact same suggestions. R59, how can he have an STI if he’s a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 64August 9, 2020 3:44 AM

Shave the beard makes you look like a terrorist. If you’re able to wear contacts lenses do so then someone can actually see your face. From the photos you’ve got a very nice penis and that in of itself will get you laid. And if your teeth are really that bad just try to keep your mouth shut and saying as little as possible; like telling tell someone to suck my dick or fuck me, or let me fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 65August 9, 2020 4:05 PM

By the way as treatment goes, try a dental college they are considerably much cheaper than a established dentist. And they will work with you as far as a payment plan

by Anonymousreply 66August 9, 2020 4:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!