Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ted Cruz IS “Lady C”! Fantasizes about Ron Perlman wrestling Jim Jordan

I never pegged Raphael for a sister other than a slight resemblance to Walter Mercado, but there it is.

“Lady C” is born!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 11:28 PM

You are banned from the internet for even suggesting it.

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2020 1:02 PM

OP must be confusing Ted Cruz for Marco Rubio.

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2020 2:08 PM

I don’t get the connection OP is trying to make ... to Raphael?

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2020 2:48 PM

Cruz’s name is Rafael. He Americanized it by going by Ted.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2020 2:53 PM

Loving the replies to Cruz's tweet. Appears it's not going as well as he had hoped.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2020 3:09 PM

They should just put his picture in the dictionary next to the definition of "douchebag."

by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2020 8:17 PM

Beware of any guy who is really into wrestling

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2020 10:57 PM

Watching Jim Jordan wrestle would make me straight. I'd want so much pussy my cock would chafe and fall off.

Why did Ted put me in this predicament?

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2020 11:55 PM

Third option:

"Zodiac"

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2020 12:33 AM

Freak!

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 11:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!