Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump Delayed White House Arrival to Negotiate a Better Prenup

We all figured this but glad it is being made known.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2020 2:28 PM

I'm sure part of that negotiation involves her keeping her Slovenian whore trap shut forever after he's kicked out of office and she's allowed to divorce him.

by Anonymousreply 1June 12, 2020 1:49 PM

Anything that makes Trump look like a fool is fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 2June 12, 2020 1:50 PM

More in depth story in The Washington Post. Says she is like Trump and her background like speaking 5 languages is made up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 12, 2020 1:53 PM

Post-nup?

by Anonymousreply 4June 12, 2020 1:55 PM

R3 As is most of her biography. Remember when he was campaigning and she said she had a degree in architecture? When that was exposed as a lie, the official line from the campaign was that she had "suspended her studies to pursue her modeling career." Ha! She never got a degree and the only thing she pursued was being a hooker for loaded American businessmen.

And I never believed she could speak 5 languages. Hell, how many years has she been in America and she still can't master English?

by Anonymousreply 5June 12, 2020 1:56 PM

It's been obvious for awhile she is just a quieter Trump and never wanted to divorce him. The "I don't care, do u" told us everything. She is trying to ensure that Barron will be just like his older brothers and that is too bad for him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 12, 2020 1:57 PM

whore

by Anonymousreply 7June 12, 2020 1:57 PM

Is that the fake Melania in the OP's picture?

by Anonymousreply 8June 12, 2020 1:59 PM

I think the only thing she's doing right is trying to secure some financial protection for Barron, being as he's most likely severely autistic and will never be able to be a fully functioning adult who can make an independent living.

by Anonymousreply 9June 12, 2020 2:00 PM

I need dollar amounts.

by Anonymousreply 10June 12, 2020 2:03 PM

All of this is nice, but I'm skeptical of any book that fails to examine her past as a whore.

by Anonymousreply 11June 12, 2020 2:04 PM

R11 I'm sure that when he's out of office (hopefully this the last year he'll be squatting in the White House), someone will write a book exposing her hooker past.

by Anonymousreply 12June 12, 2020 2:06 PM

She'll leave Trump the minute he's out of office.

by Anonymousreply 13June 12, 2020 2:07 PM

The Daily Fail already exposed her. Did she win that lawsuit? Too bad, we all know she flapped her lady hams for dollars!

by Anonymousreply 14June 12, 2020 2:08 PM

R13 I agree. She’s a vile POS too but it’s clear she wanted out before he won.

by Anonymousreply 15June 12, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote] The Daily Fail already exposed her. Did she win that lawsuit?

Yes she did. A few years ago there were blinds that suggested a lot of Melania material was wiped from the internet. I doubt her past will ever really come out.

by Anonymousreply 16June 12, 2020 2:10 PM

This is biography is truthful. I just in the other thread about it. I knew the author Mary Jordan well in college. She would never put her name to an article or book that did not tell the truth. I am positive she painstakingly researched her subject and corroborated her findings with various other sources.

by Anonymousreply 17June 12, 2020 2:14 PM

^^^^ Sorry, the second sentence should be, "I just wrote..."

by Anonymousreply 18June 12, 2020 2:17 PM

Wapo story is paywalled. Full text in earlier thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 12, 2020 2:18 PM

I don't doubt the author is credible and reliable. I doubt that she has told the full story.

by Anonymousreply 20June 12, 2020 2:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!