Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Thomas Wilson Brown from Honey I shrunk the kids

OMG he grew up to be a hot Zaddy!! - no spouse listed - please god let him be the gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:30 PM

His teeth .

by Anonymousreply 1June 11, 2020 6:53 PM

He looks a little rough. And his nose is kinda whacked. He's okay, but nothing incredible.

I didn't get a gay vibe from him, but hey - anything's possible. Good luck, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2June 11, 2020 6:58 PM

He’s a very straight breeder whose looks are starting to resemble the cryptkeeper.

by Anonymousreply 3June 11, 2020 6:59 PM

Seems like a straight dude, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4June 11, 2020 7:15 PM

OP should be slapped for not knowing how to Google, and beaten to death in front of his loved one for using the word zaddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 11, 2020 7:23 PM

He played Karen's foster kid on Knots Landing

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2020 7:30 PM

He also played one of Chad Allen's friends on "Our House." I wonder if he talked to Wilford Brimley about the dangers of Diabeetus.

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2020 7:36 PM

Very handsome in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 8:38 PM

He's greasy and homely looking. You can have him OP.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 8:47 PM

His son died in a freak accident several years ago. Glad he's recovered.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 8:48 PM

Ugly, ugly man.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 9:54 PM

Oh shit! I had such a crush on him when I was little. Loved him in Honey I shrunk the kids. 😂

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 10:05 PM

R12 He may have been my first. I was old enough to see Honey in theaters. Scared to click on the Instagram link based on these comments.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 10:07 PM

Me too R13. I think I’ll just keep him a beautiful memory. Lol

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!