Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ann Coulter : Why You No Longer Recognize Your Country

Mass looting throughout the nation. Police precincts burned to the ground. Murdered cops. An historic church in Lafayette Park set on fire. Video after horrifying video of innocent Americans being beaten senseless by gangs of thugs, as one political party demands: “DEFUND THE POLICE!”

Everyone is saying it: I no longer recognize my country.

You don’t recognize your country because it’s not the same country. What you’re seeing is the third-world hellhole the left has been quietly assembling for us since 1970.

Minnesota, the crucible of the riots, has gone from having 2.6% foreign-born in 1990 to nearly 10% foreign-born today — and that’s not including their children or illegals.

Instead of liberal but non-rioting Scandinavians and Germans, the new immigrants are overwhelmingly African, Asian and Hispanic. In fact, Minnesota now has a much larger proportion of Asian and African immigrants than the nation as a whole.

Although the state has always leaned Democratic, thanks to its German and Scandinavian immigrants (Ben Franklin was right about them), the Norsemen elected Walter Mondale. Recent immigrants elected Rep. Ilhan Omar.

Hey, Republicans! Tell me again that immigration is just a “single issue.”

America’s first encounter with anarchist mobs trying to wreck our country came with the last wave of immigrants at the turn of the 20th century. Back then, most Americans liked America. So we had no trouble cracking down on the people who would destroy us. Seven of the eight anarchists behind the Haymarket riot in 1886 were sentenced to death (two of those sentences were commuted to life in prison by the governor), one to 15 years in prison.

A few decades later, Attorney General Mitchell Palmer put an end to the nonsense by arresting and deporting more than 500 leftist immigrants.

For the next century, these satanic meddlers were out in the cold. It’s not in the Anglo-Saxon character either to give or take orders. The anarchist agitating was wasted on us. Even the most hard-luck Americans had no patience with communists.

America was unusual that way. Everywhere else in the world, the backbone of the Communist Party — at least at first — is the working class. But to its eternal embarrassment, the American left was bereft of working-class members. Luckily for them, our post-1965 immigration policies gave them a major infusion of the third world’s working class.

Communist and anarchist groups are still — as always — top-heavy with recent immigrants, community college professors, unbalanced women and fatherless soy boys. But it used to be that voters were repelled by these freaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 11, 2020 4:24 AM

Not anymore! California went from being the state that gave us Ronald Reagan (smashed the Berkeley riots) and Richard Nixon (president during Kent State) to the state of Gov. Gavin Newsom (celebrated Black Lives Matter mural on the mall outside the capitol) and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (took a knee at a BLM protest).

How did that devolution happen?

Answer: immigration. When Reagan was elected governor of California, the state was 77% white. Today, whites are a minority at 37%.

You wonder why Democrats are always crowing about how the “blacks and the browns” are voting for them? Another way of putting it is: White voters are the only ones who will ever, in a million years, give a majority of their votes to a Republican.

But the immigration of vast numbers of non-whites from dysfunctional cultures is just a “single issue.”

Yes, Newsom and Garcetti are white Americans — and they’re very sorry about that. But who elected them? The same ethnic groups that elected Hugo Chavez, Evita Peron, fought for Mao and wept fake bitter tears over Kim Jong Il’s death. (You can watch here.)

They’re the same ethnic groups that elected Omar, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey and New York City Mayor Bill Di Blasio — mostly Asians and Hispanics brought in since the 1970s for the purpose of voting for Democrats (and also cleaning their homes and doing computer programming for less!).

Di Blasio, who distinguished himself during the riots, won 96% of the black vote, 87% of the Hispanic vote, 70% of the Asian vote and only 54% of the white vote.

Tell me immigration is a “single issue,” again, Republicans.

Becoming more third world is going to mean a lot more protests. It’s how third worlders express themselves — along with Molotov cocktails, as New York City police found out last week.

When Congress proposed cracking down on illegal immigration in 2006, half a million illegals lined the streets of L.A. to protest. During the L.A. riots after the Rodney King verdict, more than half of those arrested were Hispanic.

We don’t have the figures for the current, ongoing nationwide riots, but a Loyola-Marymount professor recently gushed to The New York Times that compared to the Rodney King riots, these have been “truly multicultural.” If we ever find out, I’ll lay even odds that a lot of the looters standing by with empty suitcases outside the luxury stores were our immigrant fraudsters, otherwise employed stealing billions of dollars from Medicare, Social Security and food stamp programs.

Conservatives think they’re so clever to point out that all of the cities being turned into war zones are run by Democrats. Yes, that’s true.

On the other hand, your country is burning. Might you want to give 10 seconds of thought to how to prevent even more cities — and states — from falling under these pernicious leaders?

No, no, immigration is just a “single issue”! Let’s get back to “Obamagate”! How about another pro-life march? Whither Iran? We need school choice now! Why do you carry on so about the wall? Immigration is just “one issue.” Yes, it’s the one issue that is going to make you lose every other issue, forever.

by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2020 10:37 PM

CRY HARDER ABOUT IT BITCH! CRY. HARDER!!!!

And you too OP. We don't care about Ann Coulter, you twit. Get lost.

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2020 10:40 PM

Oh, Ann, I want to be outraged, just for old times sake, but I just can't. Sorry, the old spark is just gone, honey. We have a crazy ass, mobbed up, moronic excuse for a president and, ya know, a pandemic, and it's just not the same now, when we could all pause and try to get worked up about you being on the wrong side of Red Panic, but we can't. It's too late. You're just going to have to do better dear.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2020 10:40 PM

Ah Ann....the good old days when you could outrage...now you are so pre-COVID honey that it's time for a new schtick.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2020 11:12 PM

She has a point.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2020 11:36 PM

R1 wrote "Di Blasio, who distinguished himself during the riots, won 96% of the black vote, 87% of the Hispanic vote, 70% of the Asian vote and only 54% of the white vote." ...

You forgot to mention that both times he ran, fewer than 30% of eligible voters bothered to go the polls. Now that he is term-limited, deBlasio is trying to keep control by having his wife for Brooklyn borough president.

by Anonymousreply 6June 11, 2020 12:16 AM

It might be a hellhole - but this is on Trump, not on the Left

by Anonymousreply 7June 11, 2020 12:17 AM

R6: That was COULTER, you DeBlasio obsessed ass. Get a life!

by Anonymousreply 8June 11, 2020 12:18 AM

Ahh, love seeing white women like Ann C scared shitless

by Anonymousreply 9June 11, 2020 12:19 AM

Treating people with respect is so hard for racist bigots like Ann. Can't we just go easy on a bitch?

by Anonymousreply 10June 11, 2020 12:27 AM

Love it or leave it, honey.

by Anonymousreply 11June 11, 2020 12:34 AM

Ann stopped being relevant sometime during Obama's second term. She could never get over the fact that he won reelection. And how she's deflecting that her idol, Trump, is humilated and losing. Get over it Ann.

by Anonymousreply 12June 11, 2020 12:39 AM

[quote]Ahh, love seeing white women like Ann C scared shitless

Not scared. When Jesus Christ is your personal savior, there is nothing to fear.

by Anonymousreply 13June 11, 2020 1:39 AM

R5, yeah and it's on the top of her head. Same as you, moron.

by Anonymousreply 14June 11, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote] Instead of liberal but non-rioting Scandinavians and Germans

the Scandinavians and Germans don't want to come to America. Their countries are nice, liberal countries with decent education systems, nationalized health care and a much, much, much better quality of life and standard of living. America's a shit hole and it's because of republicans

There isn't a nice right wing country

by Anonymousreply 15June 11, 2020 1:47 AM

I wonder if she wore her whit pointy hat when she wrote that...

by Anonymousreply 16June 11, 2020 1:50 AM

These rethugs are not reading the tea leaves.

She’s damn right about it not being the days of Nixon, which is what they are banking on.

If she is right, then they are toast. If she is wrong, they are still toast.

by Anonymousreply 17June 11, 2020 1:53 AM

Of course, white*

by Anonymousreply 18June 11, 2020 1:54 AM

numbers don't lie.

by Anonymousreply 19June 11, 2020 1:57 AM

I FF-ed OP's post. That rancid count has NOTHING to add to the discourse of this moment.

by Anonymousreply 20June 11, 2020 1:57 AM

People say she's a liberal pretending to be a conservative troll

by Anonymousreply 21June 11, 2020 1:58 AM

R15 she is talking about the people who already lived in Minnesota.

by Anonymousreply 22June 11, 2020 1:58 AM

Don't tell Ann, but white people actually DID riot in the Revolutionary Era. Shhhh.

by Anonymousreply 23June 11, 2020 1:58 AM

I gave it an Ff also. And blocked Op for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 24June 11, 2020 2:00 AM

But but these paid protestors are ruining our country!!!! I said Donald Trump is a retard!!!! Don’t you like me???? WAAAAA

by Anonymousreply 25June 11, 2020 2:03 AM

yup, she is trying way too hard. She was on the right path for awhile, going after Trump, could have gotten a little attention for that. But same old schtick? Nah, boring.

by Anonymousreply 26June 11, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote]She has a point.

An idiotic one, but a point.

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2020 2:04 AM

Cancel this bitch already.

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2020 2:18 AM

honestly, I don't wanna cancel anyone. Like who you like. Despise who you despise. I'm all for people showing who they are, and acting accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2020 2:19 AM

Remember when she was controversial and then the entire republican party became one big conservative troll and then she was nobody

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2020 2:20 AM

** Yawn ** This bitch is SO past her expiration date.

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2020 2:20 AM

yup, I do r30

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2020 2:20 AM

Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway, and Laura Ingraham should join hands and walk off the nearest pier.

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2020 2:24 AM

I want an immigrant from Ghana to give her a flesh colonoscopy.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2020 2:25 AM

Even for her this makes little sense. I smell a vodka and meth binge.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2020 2:26 AM

Oh Ann guurl! Sounds like you need to speak to a manager!

by Anonymousreply 36June 11, 2020 2:39 AM

Ann's day might have come. I'll admit it, she is an intelligent woman who actually can string a sentence together. but damn, it's just not interesting anymore. it's just not. you need a new gig, girl.

by Anonymousreply 37June 11, 2020 2:40 AM

I think she should have a Candace Owen over coffee. I think they could be good friends.

by Anonymousreply 38June 11, 2020 2:45 AM

BLM is not an "immigrant" movement and furthermore her mentally ill racism reduces her Ivy League intellect to "community college professor" level polemic.

by Anonymousreply 39June 11, 2020 4:05 AM

She has been filled with anger and contempt for decades, since she was a girl. Pathetic career, sad way to waste one's intellectual energy. And her racism is going to do increasing damage to her mind as she ages. She is digging in her heels.

by Anonymousreply 40June 11, 2020 4:12 AM

[quote]I think she should have a Candace Owen over coffee. I think they could be good friends.

I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Ann is probably furious Candace (a younger troll) stole her thunder.

by Anonymousreply 41June 11, 2020 4:12 AM

I can think of 2 nice things to say. She stayed skinny (I'm sure she is very proud of that), and she had the self-knowledge and generosity not to reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 42June 11, 2020 4:15 AM

Still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2020 4:23 AM

Has anyone on here had experience with Ann in real life?

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2020 4:26 AM

Is Ann Coulter still committing voter fraud in Florida?

by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2020 4:37 AM

Whenever I think of her and people who are like her on DL, all I ever think of is that scene in "The Help" when Abileen asks: "Ain't you tired?"

Seriously, aren't some of you fucking tired of being so singularly-minded? Being so obsessed with just hating people for what their race is or their religion?

WTF is she is a Christian anyway? Start a new, white religion because the one from the Middle East started by a guy who WASN'T white and didn't speak English is not for you, Ann.

She once attempted to claim RFK was the first victim of Islamic terrorism; that's the level of racist idiocy we are dealing with. It doesn't occur to her that a PALESTINIAN is a Christian. A person from the fucking Holy land being Christian and NOT white is not something that would enter the mind of a typically, under-educated American.

In reality, she has contributed nothing positive to this world. What an awful, meaningless, toxic life she has led. She has no purpose except to add to the detriment of humanity and intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2020 4:43 AM

R46 Judging from the replies in this thread, Ann's not the one who spends her time being a hater. That's just you projecting.

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2020 4:51 AM

Sure, R47. Ann has never expressed hate, nor have people on DL who've expressed similar views to her. Are you new here? Because I've been here for 20 years and only someone who agreed with such a despicable woman would claim she isn't a "hater."

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2020 4:53 AM

R44 Yes I went to Cornell undergrad with Ann. I was a lefty but I had some rich, conservative preppies friends who also couldn't stand Ann. I said above that she's been like this since she was a girl. So that 50 years! In college she and some others created a right-wing newspaper, as did some conservatives on other Ivy Campuses. It was the era of "P.C." politically correct and the conservatives had had enough. Ann was already an experienced polemical banshee. People actively avoided her. People also of course got a kick out of that crowd. It was like laughing at the antics of W.F. Buckley, who must have been one of Ann's patron saints. They would defiantly say the most provocative, elitist things that would melt the delicate ear-drums of the liberal establishment. Plus ca change. As R46 says, isn't it exhausting?

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2020 8:45 AM

Ann Coulter?

... I don't know her

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2020 10:04 AM

And to think, I was put in Twitter jail twice for calling this cunt a skank.

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2020 10:07 AM

When you import the third world you become the third world!

Visit the UK and see the delights of mass immigration and how it has improved the lives of the average Brit...NOT!

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2020 11:26 AM

But America has always imported from the poor. What is different now?

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2020 11:43 AM

R51: Teh kewl kidz call it Twitmo.

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2020 12:06 PM

Maybe the reason minorities overwhelmingly vote for Democrats is because they (correctly) perceive Republicans as a cabal of insane, greedy racists?

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2020 12:29 PM

R53 this is actually not true. For 40 years prior to the 1965 immigration bill, the country had little immigration. They were the most prosperous years in American history.

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2020 1:01 PM

^ Correlation and causation and all that

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Isn't she fucking J.J. from Good times?

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2020 1:54 PM

We have more people than we need but so does the rest of the world. Causes inflation, supply shortages, more competition, and a housing crisis. Throw automation and outsourcing to the mix and you see that there is less opportunities for Americans, especially those without degrees. In the past we had a cap on immigration.

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2020 2:39 PM

Does she still wear black cocktail dresses to appear on morning talk shows?

by Anonymousreply 60June 18, 2020 1:21 AM

Bill Maher made a doubled edge "compliment" about her legs and dress on a recent guest shot. I think I'm the only one who picked up on it.

by Anonymousreply 61June 18, 2020 1:29 AM

Something like "still rocking that mini" when it was obvious she's reduced to haggard old skin and bones and her legs look terrible.

by Anonymousreply 62June 18, 2020 1:30 AM

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 63June 18, 2020 1:33 AM

R49, she also dated Dinesh D'Souza who outed that gay dude in Dartmouth as a joke. Make me despise her even more.

by Anonymousreply 64June 18, 2020 1:35 AM

Idk R56, the late 90s were pretty prosperous.

by Anonymousreply 65June 23, 2020 11:29 AM

Fantastic to see an aging Klanswoman who is seeing her privilege cancelled by way of strong and empowered faction of Americans who are sick and tired of blatant racism that has been ignored for years. Decades. Sorry, Cuntess Ann---------your time on the landscape of superiority has run out and you are now being seen for what you are- a racist, weak minded aryan who is being held accountable for your old, skewed views that are owned by small minded idiots.

She hates this country now because CHANGE IS COMING. ALL changes are made by way of the very exercises that she is mocking, hating and feels are BAD for the country. This is, essentially----the cracking of the eggs to make the omelet that will be enjoyed BY ALL. Sorry, Aryan------you have been cancelled. Trump WILL LOSE 2020. Not even maybe.

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 66June 23, 2020 11:52 AM

Does anyone know who Ann’s latest super secret heterosexual ‘boyfriend’ is?

by Anonymousreply 67June 23, 2020 12:27 PM

R63 don’t know how she can debate this amazing argument.

R66 Yes, she’s the one who has been saying that Trump will lose 2020.

by Anonymousreply 68June 23, 2020 12:36 PM

R68, this only because he hurt her feelings. Her current sentiments do not carry that same fortitude of her past predictions and fawnings as evidenced by books, articles and other excrements that were fodder for her other Klanspeoples.

by Anonymousreply 69June 23, 2020 3:49 PM

R69 She doesn't disavow any of what she has written. She says if she could do 2016 over, she still would have voted for Trump. He was the only one promising to build a wall, when no other candidate in either party did. She now knows that he was a liar, but as far as anyone knew in 2016, at least there was a chance he would build the wall. Every other candidate was campaigning for amnesty.

by Anonymousreply 70June 30, 2020 1:19 AM

I recognize it. It's a liberal country that keeps getting their elections hijacked by Russiapublicans and their evil tricks.

by Anonymousreply 71June 30, 2020 1:29 AM

R70, that is not at issue. My stance that her current sentiments are not on par at all with her past merely reflects my "who gives a shit" about what she says. And, who did anyway? She is upset that he hurt her feelings. That is my point.

by Anonymousreply 72June 30, 2020 3:44 PM

R72 I think if he had blocked her on twitter but actually built the wall, she’d be perfectly happy.

by Anonymousreply 73June 30, 2020 3:47 PM

R73, I highly doubt she was or ever will be perfectly happy. But, I get your point.

by Anonymousreply 74June 30, 2020 4:03 PM

She can't be dumb and naive enough to think a lying sack of Cheeto shit like Trump could be relied upon to do anything. She's just an angry racist bulimic who needs to be put down like the screeching old piece of shit she is.

by Anonymousreply 75July 1, 2020 12:01 AM

R75 does it make you feel better to call her names instead of engaging with her ideas, Ms. Couric?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 11, 2020 4:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!