Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jon Ossof For Senate

This could be a make or break seat. If you have a few extra pennies, please donate. John Lewis is backing him. If we turn this seat blue, we have the majority. Let’s go! Let’s fuck Moscow Mitch up even more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332January 8, 2021 4:31 AM

Wasn't familiar with him, OP. If he wins the his primary, which it looks like he will, I'll definitely chip in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2020 2:27 AM

I’m rooting for him, but he turned out to be a fucking dud in 2017. He got a lot of attention and was really a pretty terrible candidate for Congress. Stacey Abrams was selfish to not run for Senate.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2020 2:28 AM

His black outreach is great. John Lewis is a huge get. He has a chance.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2020 2:29 AM

R3 - good point about John Lewis. It's hard to overstate his importance in Black community and in the history of the civil rights movement.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2020 2:31 AM

R2 nonsense. That race was a mess. He ran a great campaign. It got nationalized at the last second because it was the first election post trump. The GOP scum threw millions into it. He was thrown to the lions den. Lucy Macbeth won the seat by a few hundred votes in 2018.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2020 2:32 AM

Can we get over the Stacey abrams delusion? People will die for that woman and I don’t get it. Btw, this post is about Jon Ossof. Check the thread title before you post.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2020 2:36 AM

Jon had his seat stolen. You just know it.

I hope he finally wins <3

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2020 2:39 AM

I can't wait until Stacey Abrams is Secretary of State, she's uniquely qualified and so popular with the American people.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2020 2:40 AM

R8 = Loser Stacey Abrams

Jon is Hot and Stacey is fat. SOS ?? ahahaha keep dreaming girl.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2020 2:43 AM

That old republican crow has to go up against this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2020 2:44 AM

He ran a great campaign R5?? He had no experience then, and he still doesn’t. The only reason it was close in 2017 (not 2018) was because Democrats saw it as a great opportunity to pick up a seat and spent a record amount. He lost by 3.6%, not hundreds. It was disappointing and I wish Democrats had learned their lesson regarding him last time. Why not nominate a high profile black person with actual experience? And he’s not even progressive enough.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 2:49 AM

Oh, and who does he think he’s fooling with that wiglet??

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2020 2:51 AM

I just hope Stacey's taken him under her wing and is mentoring him. She has so much to give.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2020 2:52 AM

R11=David Perdue

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2020 2:54 AM

R13 like what? Advice on how to LOSE in Georgia?

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2020 2:56 AM

He’s so cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2020 3:16 AM

I'm with R2. He was a dud the last time he ran. What makes you all think he'll do better this time?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2020 3:20 AM

No R16, and since most of us don’t act like 14 year old girls, it shouldn’t matter what he looks like. What are his policies...or do you even know or care?

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2020 3:21 AM

[quote] [R13] like what? Advice on how to LOSE in Georgia?

Ossof lost his congressional race (in Georgia) by a larger margin than Abrams gubernatorial loss. They both came very close to victory, within 3 percentage points).

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2020 3:21 AM

R18 he has a website. You can look it up. John Lewis is endorsing him for a reason. Georgia could be the tipping point for the senate this year. The way some of you act it seems like you’d rather Jon lose. It’s him or nothing.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2020 3:32 AM

I want him to win if he’s the Democratic nominee R20. I’m just not some insane fanboy like you.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2020 4:01 AM

[quote] It got nationalized at the last second because it was the first election post trump. The GOP scum threw millions into it.

And democratic threw lots more into it. Osoff substantially out-raised and outspent the republican

Democrat Jon Ossoff wound up raising nearly $30 million for his unsuccessful campaign to represent Georgia’s 6th District – by far the most ever raised in a U.S. House contest – and spent almost every last dime of it.

In roughly six months, he raised far more than John Kasich and several Republican presidential candidates during the 2016 cycle, more than House speakers Paul Ryan and John Boehner – and more than Russ Feingold, a Wisconsin Democrat whose losing campaign for Senate set the 2016 fundraising record of $24.5 million.

The June 20 runoff drew about 260,000 voters – eye-popping turnout for this type of special election in Georgia that helped power Handel to a 4-point victory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2020 4:13 AM

R22 ok Svetlana. Tell your Russian slave master that you did well tonight.

Meanwhile we’ll be here getting Jon elected.

by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2020 4:39 AM

He reminds me of Mayor Pete - he's got the same "white Obama wannabe" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2020 4:47 AM

Except when I see pics of Jon, r24, I wish I were reading one of the reddit dick threads, something Mayor Pete never inspired in me.

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2020 5:03 AM

Sexy Jewish boy.

by Anonymousreply 26June 7, 2020 8:25 AM

He's cute but would look better with 5-10 more pounds on him.

by Anonymousreply 27June 7, 2020 8:39 AM

A C grade jacob Frey

by Anonymousreply 28June 7, 2020 2:18 PM

Jacob Frey / me / Jon Ossof sandwich = heaven

by Anonymousreply 29June 7, 2020 2:20 PM

Jon is inside me right now. He says hi.

by Anonymousreply 30June 7, 2020 2:23 PM

The Jacob Frey of Georgia. Dems need to stop putting up wimpy beta males who cry on cue and pander to everyone, that won't work in GA. Jon Lewis supported Abrams for the governor race too and we see how well that turned out.

No way is this guy winning a state wide election in GA.

by Anonymousreply 31June 7, 2020 3:03 PM

Ossof doesn't strike mas as the crying type. He's more of an Obama - intellectualized and robotic. Frey is another type altogether - more of a Justin Trudeau, who tries to exude warmth and be liked by everyone.

by Anonymousreply 32June 8, 2020 3:24 AM

Looks like Jon is on his way to 50% in the primary tonight, avoiding a runoff. Go Jon!

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2020 4:11 AM

If you live in Georgia, today was your LAST WARNING to get an absentee or early ballot to vote, because on election day, there's no way in hell you will be able to!

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2020 4:15 AM

[quote] A C grade jacob Frey

They are all D-list and indistinguishable from each other.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2020 4:27 AM

Ossoff is cute. He speaks and acts why more confidently than he did when he was running for congress. He's been pretty impressive so far.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2020 9:43 AM

I agree with the above poster that he would be well served by like 10 pounds of muscle. He'd be a stud. And still with the boyish face

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2020 9:50 AM

Not everyone is obsessed with muscle, Mary r37. He's more than acceptable just the way he is.

by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2020 9:59 AM

He's a very good looking guy R38. But he would look even better if he could fill out shirts a little more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2020 2:19 PM

Thank you for proving my point, r39, that Jon Ossoff is perfect just the way he is (with the exception, perhaps, of the presence of whoever that is holding up his left arm).

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2020 2:21 PM

Jon needs to drop the frau.

He would do better if he were single.

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2020 2:29 PM

That's fellow Dem congresswoman Lucy McBath at R39. Though Jon does have a girlfriend (fiancé?) I think

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2020 2:32 PM

The adorable one speaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2020 6:58 PM

Ossoff is at 49% right now -- just short of the 50% threshold to avoid a runoff:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 10, 2020 7:25 PM

More votes in and it looks like he might just BARELY avoid the run off. He's at 50.1% now

by Anonymousreply 45June 10, 2020 10:30 PM

He has such big dick energy. I’m smitten.

by Anonymousreply 46June 10, 2020 10:32 PM

Ossof didn't live in the district he wanted to represent in 2017. He scoffed at the attention it drew. "I'll move in if I win the district." he said. You could then assume he wouldn't move into the district if he lost.

It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 47June 10, 2020 10:42 PM

It’s official. Jon has won the primary and will be the nominee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2020 12:37 AM

R47 in his defense, he was born and raised in the district. And the only reason he wasn't living in it during the election was that he had recently moved in with his then girlfriend. She lived within a ten minute drive of the district. It's a silly attack

by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2020 2:59 AM

Stacey Abrams needs to go away. She is not even being vetted for VP by Biden's team because they know what a useless liability she is.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2020 11:54 PM

One of our local politicians lived three houses away from the district boundary, on the wrong side of it. It didn't matter where he lived, the fact he lived outside the district was enough to lose the election. He was a rising star. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 51June 12, 2020 12:21 AM

He's a cutie

by Anonymousreply 52June 12, 2020 12:27 AM

The fact that he was 10 min from the district made his claims even worse. Could the precious girlfriend really not move 10 min into the district?

I completely forgot about this guy. But he was a part of those early Trump term losses that felt demoralizing, even though votes where closer than they should have been.

Maybe he can keep Congress Prince Charming, Connor Lamb, warm at night. They can leave the wives at home.

by Anonymousreply 53June 12, 2020 12:40 AM

I voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 54June 12, 2020 2:30 AM

R53 girlfriend had a lease that started well before Ossoff ran for office. People forget he did not plan this out ahead of time. Democrats had polls showing GA06, a heavily republican district, was competitive for the first time. It took them by surprise. This had been Newt Gringrich's district. They scrambled for a candidate and found Ossoff at the last munute. Who did extremely well for a first time candidate.

by Anonymousreply 55June 12, 2020 10:56 AM

What's his chance to win this seat in November?

by Anonymousreply 56June 12, 2020 7:16 PM

Perdue is too conservative for the state and not particularly popular. He's also tied himself as close to Trump as he can so when Trump polls badly he tends to as well.

The race hasn't been polled much while the primary was ongoing but the last poll from a credible pollster had Ossoff up 2 in mid may. Regardless of the specific numbers, the race is probably quite close Trump is down A LOT from the middle of May but we expect his numbers to recover somewhat as well.

Still you would expect democrats to underperform whatever the polls say in GA because voting around Atlanta is such a mess. So a polling lead of 2 is even less safe than it appears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 12, 2020 7:39 PM

R57, I’m not sure I agree that Perdue is too conservative for Georgia. It’s true that the state is becoming more purple, but that doesn’t mean the Republicans are becoming more moderate. If anything, they’re getting more extreme. Georgia is reflecting the country at large.

by Anonymousreply 58June 12, 2020 7:44 PM

R58 I agree with you that republicans have not gotten more moderate and if anything are electing more conservative people than before in GA. I'd caveat two things though.

1) Part of why republicans seem more extreme now is because many white moderate suburban voters are voting for democrats now. They used to stop the GOP from going for too far right candidates in primaries and now they're gone altogether.

2) I'd argue the GOPs inability to move even a little left while the state has gotten more purple is a big part of why they're vulnerable. GA is still clearly more red than blue, if they had candidates that better fit the current ideological mold of the state, Dems would not be competitive in statewide elections. Only their determination to be as conservative as possible has given Dems this opening. (And Trump atop the ticket of course)

by Anonymousreply 59June 12, 2020 7:55 PM

R59, good points.

by Anonymousreply 60June 12, 2020 7:58 PM

I think Georgia will come down to turnout and how successful Kemp is at suppressing the black vote. The state is definitely in play, the GOP knows it and they will stop at nothing to steal the election.

by Anonymousreply 61June 12, 2020 8:02 PM

Georgia's 6th District has over 750,000 residents and is composed of some the wealthiest suburbs of Atlanta. These are very successful people. They couldn't find a single Democrat willing to run who lived among his constituents? I find that amazing.

by Anonymousreply 62June 13, 2020 12:01 AM

Who cares about 2017 and political jibberjab?

Shirtless pics? Dick picks? Gay rumors?

by Anonymousreply 63June 13, 2020 3:35 AM

Donated

by Anonymousreply 64June 13, 2020 4:15 AM

Why does the Georgia Democratic Party keep running him? Seems like he has zero governmental/legislative experience. Is it because he raises a shit ton of cash?

If I lived there, I would prefer a candidate with some experience for a 6 year term in the US Senate over some good looking millennial.

by Anonymousreply 65June 13, 2020 6:04 PM

The Dem party chose him as the nominee for the seat in the house. But they stayed out of this primary. They didn't endorse anyone. Ossoff just ran in the primary and won on his own.

by Anonymousreply 66June 13, 2020 9:14 PM

Also, some people are risk-averse and want another Dem to break GA's red wall. Then once it's safe other risk-averse politicians will attempt a statewide run in GA. This is why the best Republican politicians won't be the ones to waste their energy on a VA senate or gubernatorial race, just too risky.

by Anonymousreply 67June 16, 2020 7:10 AM

Very true r67. Lucy McBath is a perfect example. The Dem national party tried to get her to run for Senate. She actually beat Karen Handel and won GA-06. She would be a spectacular candidate. But she didn't want to jump in and risk losing and also losing her seat in the house. She found running for house a safer bet

by Anonymousreply 68June 16, 2020 1:32 PM

he's a cutie

by Anonymousreply 69June 16, 2020 1:39 PM

[quote]Jon Ossof

Ossoff, not Ossof.

Ossoff.

Ossoff.

Ossoff.

by Anonymousreply 70June 16, 2020 3:54 PM

Is he cut? Hairy?

by Anonymousreply 71June 16, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote]Is he cut?

Oy. You bet he is.

by Anonymousreply 72June 16, 2020 4:40 PM

R71 he's a nice Jewish boy. Of course he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 73June 16, 2020 4:44 PM

r7 Anyone American talks about a stolen election better back that shit up. Which you did not. Otherwise, fuck off you Russian Troll. Russia wants us to lose confidence in our elections and spreads thousands of posts per day like that.

Jon Osoff lost his congressional race because its a historically Republican district trending Democrat. He lost the special election by 2%. The Democrat won in the next election by 1%. Also, he was an idiot for living outside the district and then pulling the "i live nearby and will move into district if elected". If you can raise $20 million for your campaign, you can spend $2,000 to rent an apartment in the district.

He may win in November but it depends on a blue wave bigger than what we saw with Obama/McCain.

by Anonymousreply 74June 16, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote] If you can raise $20 million for your campaign, you can spend $2,000 to rent an apartment in the district.

It does not work this way. You can only spend campaign money on campaigns. It would be illegal for him to spend it on rent. He could not even take rent money as GIFT from his friends and family once he started running because over a certain amount is also illegal. He would have had to already have the money or gotten a salary from a job while he was campaigning. There was no practical way for him to move into the district quickly. If it was a simple as all of you here are pretending he would have done it. His advisors would make him do it. FWIW AOC also spent several weeks on a friend's couch because she couldn't afford an apartment in NYC while saving for one in DC and she could NOT use any campaign money or gifts. Her friend just happened to live within the district.

And FWIW, I would MUCH prefer being represented by someone born and raised in my district than someone who moved to the burbs 5 years ago for a job in Atlanta (outside the district) but technically lives within the borders of the district now. What side of an arbitrary line you live on is a pretty dumb way of determining if someone will represent you well

by Anonymousreply 75June 16, 2020 5:22 PM

I'm watching / listening to him now on Kenny Burns' IG live. I love his Adam's apple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76June 16, 2020 7:14 PM

I'd love to take a nibble.

by Anonymousreply 77June 16, 2020 7:24 PM

New poll today from PPP has Ossoff with a 1-point lead.

It's a Democratic-leaning pollster, but it's still a good sign for Ossoff:

Ossoff (45%)

Perdue (44%)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 16, 2020 8:17 PM

I want to see shirtless pics.

by Anonymousreply 79June 16, 2020 11:22 PM

What if one day Mike Pence announced he was running for senator in Ohio. "I'll move from Indiana if I win. I already see friends in Ohio a lot. We're just across the border anyway."

It has to cross all levels of government.

by Anonymousreply 80June 17, 2020 12:28 AM

Has anyone checked to make sure he's living in Georgia? He had a problem with that when he ran in that district and was non-resident. Something something 'looking to rent or buy'.

by Anonymousreply 81June 17, 2020 12:34 AM

So he's into rentboys

by Anonymousreply 82June 17, 2020 4:21 AM

r74 and r75 this is what pissed me off about the stupid housing thing. I did the campaign calls for him so they told us that his mother lives in the District. Which I believe is how he was able to run for that seat or something, I don't know GA's laws. Anyway, with his mother in the district there was no reason to live with the girlfriend. At the very least he could have just pretended to move home and just stay at her place whenever. It was an unnecessary hurdle for his campaign that the Republicans kept harping on. It made no sense for him to live with the girlfriend during the campaign, when his mother's home was available.

I'm sure like every Senate hopeful, he has long-term dreams of a presidential run, if he wins this senate seat. He better home his political skills because we don't have time for any more amateur hour from Democrats. We have a shit tone of work to do fixing this country.

by Anonymousreply 83June 17, 2020 6:17 AM

r75 Wow you really don't get it. He spent $20 million on a campaign through contributions, he could have spent the $2k out of pocket for an apartment out of respect to the total strangers who gave him $20 million to run. And while living inside the district shouldnt matter to an educated voter, for a small percentage, it does make a difference how they view a candidate. Ya know, the small 2-3% that make a difference when you lose by 2.

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2020 4:13 PM

R84 No you don't understand what real life is like for a lot of people. Where would he get 2000 a month from? That is a lot more than I spend on rent and I have a good job. Ossoff was unemployed at the time. And once he declared his candidacy it became ILLEGAL for anyone to gift him personally more than like $80 or some other small arbitrary amount per year. Most unemployed people don't have thousands of dollars just sitting in their bank account. Again AOC also had to couch surf for several months because of this same limitation and the fact she too was unemployed when she started running. It's just how our system is structured. He would have had to get a high paying job while campaigning. And that was completely impractical and would have looked far worse.

Do you genuinely think national democrats and their allies were willing to dump tens of millions of dollars on the race but they just let some 30 year old brat live with his girlfriend out of stubborness knowing it would hurt them? Of course that's abusrd. He was picked on very short notice, at a time when he had no money. And once he was chosen there became no legal way to get him the money. That's just the reality of the situation.

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2020 4:23 PM

[quote]Jon is inside me right now. He says hi.

Oh, the whole body, dear?

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2020 4:31 PM

R85 I like the points you're making in general and think they're important to highlight. But living outside the district was VERY BAD POLITICS. Once the campaign caught fire, if he was truly broke beyond having a few thousand dollars, he could have moved in with one of the hundreds of politically active democrats in the district. Just like presidential candidates used to sleep at volunteers houses in Iowa... it became the number one argument against him.

guess we might find it worked out for the better because if a crazy wave happens, and there is a very decent chance of that, he will become a senator. Right now, I'd say we're looking at a 30% chance of a wave that could sweep him in and if he wins, it means Collins, Ernst, Tillis, and the guy from Montana are all swept out of office as well.

by Anonymousreply 87June 22, 2020 5:46 PM

R87 he could have moved in with someone in the district instead of his GF but it's also not quite that simple. It couldn't just be any old random person unless he paid them rent, otherwise legally the free room and board could count as a gift (though I'm not certain an FEC prosecutor would actually file charges over that, it'd be kind of petty unless it was a free room in a lobbyist's luxury condo or something). The only way around that would be someone he had some kind of prior relationship with so it's reasonable that person is letting him stay there free. Like a parent or close friend. I believe AOC lived with a friend when she was going through this.

It's fair to say that would have taken some air out of the attack. I don't think it would eliminate the attack altogether though because the GOP would still have truthfully said "he only moved to the district 3 weeks before the race." And he'd have to give the same long explanation that he grew up in the district and only lived ten mins away before. But still, maybe it would have made enough of a difference that he got the last 2 points he needed

by Anonymousreply 88June 22, 2020 6:25 PM

I had a dream in which Jon came to my house to cut my hair.

by Anonymousreply 89June 22, 2020 7:53 PM

I'll say this again, his damn momma lived in the district. He didn't even need to crash on a stranger's couch, because he had a whole as a bedroom at her place. He was just stubborn and possible pussy whipped.

by Anonymousreply 90June 22, 2020 11:49 PM

Pubes, R89?

by Anonymousreply 91June 22, 2020 11:54 PM

I still have mine, r91, and he still has his (I hope).

by Anonymousreply 92June 23, 2020 12:13 AM

I was asking if that's the hair he was cutting.

by Anonymousreply 93June 23, 2020 12:19 AM

Of course not, r93. Why would he do that? Ewww.

by Anonymousreply 94June 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Would his dong be cut or uncut, massive or puny?

by Anonymousreply 95July 10, 2020 1:06 AM

R95, cut and massive. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 96July 10, 2020 1:07 AM

[quote]So he's into rentboys

He wouldn't be the first Senator ...

by Anonymousreply 97July 10, 2020 2:11 AM

R96, please elaborate.

by Anonymousreply 98July 10, 2020 3:44 AM

He's Jewish, so yes he would be cut.

by Anonymousreply 99July 10, 2020 8:56 AM

We need to put the 2017 residency issue to rest.

Each representative must: (1) be at least twenty-five years old; (2) have been a citizen of the United States for the past seven years; and (3) be (at the time of the election) an inhabitant of the state they represent. Members are not required to live in the districts they represent, but they traditionally do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 10, 2020 9:13 AM

He sure is dreamy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101July 10, 2020 6:19 PM

R96, where are you? You can make that statement and disappear like a dad whose baby has a loaded diaper.

by Anonymousreply 102July 10, 2020 6:24 PM

Tammy Duckworth would kick his scrawny ass in a leg wrestling match, without her prothestics.

by Anonymousreply 103July 10, 2020 6:26 PM

I would lick his hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 104July 10, 2020 6:26 PM

So much hotter than his gf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 10, 2020 6:34 PM

So much hotter than most of the world.

by Anonymousreply 106July 10, 2020 6:35 PM

Oh ya much hotter than her. And the GF isn't ugly at all. Plain is the worst you can say about her. But she really landed a hot guy.

Honestly its not that surprising. Before he was recruited for office he was a filmmaker kind of just drifting through his 20s while she was on track to be doctor. She had the money and power in the relationship and picked Jon for his looks. But now he might be a Senator! Good for the GF, she really hit the jackpot with her himbo

by Anonymousreply 107July 10, 2020 6:37 PM

Smoldering. Great lighting too.

by Anonymousreply 108July 10, 2020 6:37 PM

A very tender and giving top.

by Anonymousreply 109July 10, 2020 6:39 PM

5 o'clock shadow looks REALLY good on him

by Anonymousreply 110July 10, 2020 6:44 PM

No, not tender and giving.....he may look mild mannered but when he's in bed, he's a hair pulling top, slam fucking holes with his massive fuckmeat.

by Anonymousreply 111July 10, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]Tammy Duckworth would kick his scrawny ass...

Why would she do that, fat Svetlana?

by Anonymousreply 112July 12, 2020 8:50 AM

Those fingers!

Hung,hung,hung.

by Anonymousreply 113July 12, 2020 9:29 AM

Those fingers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114July 12, 2020 11:27 AM

Sexy Ossoff raised 1.2 million more than Purdue last quarter!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 15, 2020 2:52 PM

Ass off? Really

by Anonymousreply 116July 15, 2020 2:57 PM

Jon Ossoff @ 4:00 eastern today (07/15/20)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 15, 2020 3:02 PM

So did he win or what?

by Anonymousreply 118July 15, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote]Can we get over the Stacey abrams delusion? People will die for that woman and I don’t get it.

Yeah, why is that? She's doing some interesting and important work but you'd think she walks on water? But then again it's DL, it may just be three sad sacks projecting some unresolved Jennifer Holliday diva shit.

by Anonymousreply 119July 15, 2020 3:46 PM

His wife tested posted for Covid-19. Ossoff has been tested and is waiting for results. They both are experiencing symptoms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120July 25, 2020 5:26 PM

He’s not running against Perdue is he?

by Anonymousreply 121July 25, 2020 5:32 PM

Yes, he is R121.

by Anonymousreply 122July 25, 2020 6:25 PM

He’s got a bit of VPL through his suit in his latest ad. 👀

by Anonymousreply 123July 25, 2020 6:25 PM

Does his wife know about his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 124July 25, 2020 8:58 PM

Does he fart?

by Anonymousreply 125July 25, 2020 10:25 PM

Jon looks sick and miserable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 26, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote]John Lewis is backing him.

Not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 127July 26, 2020 1:10 AM

R126 He says he's experiencing the symptoms of COVID, so, I don't think he's going to look amazing or anything.

by Anonymousreply 128July 26, 2020 3:11 AM

Link, please, r123.

by Anonymousreply 129July 26, 2020 3:13 AM

He must be pissed the little women got him sick at such in inopportune time. Maybe now he'll turn to men.

by Anonymousreply 130July 26, 2020 4:16 AM

"Little women," r130? Plural?

by Anonymousreply 131July 26, 2020 4:19 AM

[quote] He must be pissed the little women got him sick at such in inopportune time. Maybe now he'll turn to men.

Now?

by Anonymousreply 132July 26, 2020 3:04 PM

You wish, r132.

So do I.

by Anonymousreply 133July 26, 2020 3:15 PM

His slut of a wife brought home Covid to him after a night of WHORING.

by Anonymousreply 134July 26, 2020 7:23 PM

She's a doctor, moron posting as r134.

by Anonymousreply 135July 26, 2020 7:25 PM

R129, here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 27, 2020 5:03 AM

R135 = Humorless bitch incapable of taking a joke

by Anonymousreply 137July 27, 2020 1:26 PM

R137 / r134 = Humorless bitch incapable of making a joke

by Anonymousreply 138July 27, 2020 1:29 PM

Jon's test was negative!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 28, 2020 12:19 AM

Keep barebacking me, Jon!

by Anonymousreply 140July 28, 2020 12:22 AM

Perdue deleted an ad that featured a picture of Jon digitally altered so his nose was bigger. A clear cut anti-Semetic appeal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 28, 2020 12:30 AM

Reminding everyone to donate to Jon. The senate control will be decided in Georgia!

by Anonymousreply 142August 22, 2020 2:55 AM

Dems will have to depend on northern transplants to win the seat because the (white) natives down there are still primarily fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 143August 22, 2020 2:58 AM

R143 the suburbs around Atlanta have become far more open to democrats. That's how they flipped GA-06 and why they are currently the favorites for GA-07. We just don't know if they now provide enough votes to win statewide yet

by Anonymousreply 144August 22, 2020 3:07 AM

Okay, I sent him a few bucks.

by Anonymousreply 145August 22, 2020 3:21 AM

$100 to Jon

by Anonymousreply 146August 22, 2020 4:10 AM

I started this thread. It’s now more important than ever. I just gave $100 to Jon. Join me? Even $5 matters.

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2020 3:12 AM

He is up by 1 point in the last poll I could find. Push it!

Also here are some other good polls:

Iowa Greenfield 45% Ernst* 42% Greenfield +3% 09/18/2020 Redfield & Wilton

North Carolina Cunningham 49% Tillis* 38% Cunningham +11% 09/18/2020 Redfield & Wilton

Michigan Peters* 51% James 35% Peters +16% 09/18/2020 Redfield & Wilton

09/18/2020 NY Times / Siena College Maine Gideon 49% Collins* 44% Gideon +5%

Arizona Kelly 52% McSally* 35% Kelly +17% 09/18/2020 NY Times / Siena College

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2020 3:24 AM

Jon can win. Donate! And let everyone in Georgia know this Supreme Court is about to take their healthcare away. If they or their kids have a pre existing condition, too bad. The GOP doesn’t want to talk about that!

by Anonymousreply 149September 20, 2020 4:22 AM

We have a real chance of taking The Senate.

by Anonymousreply 150September 20, 2020 4:53 AM

Agreed R150

by Anonymousreply 151September 20, 2020 5:21 AM

Ossoff tied with Purdue in latest Redfield & Wilton Strategies poll, but they get no rating on 538, so who knows. They seem to lean Dem pretty hard.

And they have Warnock making the runoff with Loeffler, but I just can't see that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152September 20, 2020 5:01 PM

Bump for Jon. Recent polling shows he’s in a dead heat with Purdue. Obama endorsed him today! This seat could decide the senate. Join me in donating, I just gave $25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2020 2:40 AM

Okay, I just sent him a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 154September 26, 2020 2:42 AM

How could you not donate to this face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 26, 2020 2:45 AM

I hope he wins more than Warnock even though I detest Kelly Loeffler.

by Anonymousreply 156September 26, 2020 2:47 AM

Who do you want? Even $5 makes a huge difference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 26, 2020 2:49 AM

Anyone donate?

by Anonymousreply 158September 26, 2020 3:29 AM

I did.

by Anonymousreply 159September 26, 2020 3:43 AM

A Democrat has not won a US Senate election in Georgia since 2000, let's hope Ossof is the man for the job.

by Anonymousreply 160September 26, 2020 4:06 AM

I donated $30.

by Anonymousreply 161September 26, 2020 5:32 AM

Looking hotter than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 26, 2020 7:40 PM

man, you know that cock is huge.

by Anonymousreply 163September 26, 2020 10:19 PM

Probably the exact same size as my mouth and throat, r163.

by Anonymousreply 164September 27, 2020 1:01 AM

I feel like my money would go further in Montana and Kansas, but Jon looks so purdy @ R162 and it takes me back when he lost to that horrible cheating GOP witch.

by Anonymousreply 165September 27, 2020 1:10 AM

Wow those are very good pictures of Jon at R162.

It's hard for a Dem to win in GA but Purdue has a very far right voting record. With Trump also on the ballot there's an opening for Dems to grab some voters from the center. A lot of those voters are suburban women who probably find Jon easy on the eyes like we do

by Anonymousreply 166September 27, 2020 2:05 AM

Bump!

by Anonymousreply 167September 27, 2020 4:11 AM

I donated 15

by Anonymousreply 168September 27, 2020 12:56 PM

Thousand, r168, or dollars?

by Anonymousreply 169September 27, 2020 1:00 PM

R169 $15,000 is over the federal maximum an individual can donate to a campaign ;)

by Anonymousreply 170September 27, 2020 1:10 PM

I just donated $18. It's a Jewish thing and today starts Yom Kippur.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 27, 2020 1:15 PM

Ossoff up a point in the new Q poll. We'll see. Warnock getting a bump too, as Lieberman fades. Imagine TWO Georgia senate runoffs in January!

by Anonymousreply 172September 29, 2020 8:04 PM

I just donated again. $250. An important election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 9, 2020 6:55 PM

Did anyone catch him on Joy Reid? He was looking FINE.

by Anonymousreply 174October 17, 2020 12:33 AM

Brian Kemp’s disgusting racist attack on Kamala Harris tonight cannot go unnoticed. Join me in donating to Jon tonight. Fuck Kemp and fuck all the deplorables who laughed at his “joke” today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 17, 2020 4:58 AM

Donate, donate, donate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 17, 2020 9:02 AM

[quote] Brian Kemp’s disgusting racist attack on Kamala Harris tonight

You mean David Perdue?

I hate Kemp like the plague, but frankly I think even he would be smart enough not to pull something like Perdue did at that Klan rally. I'm hoping and praying that Kemp has made sure he'll be a one term governor.

by Anonymousreply 177October 17, 2020 9:28 AM

I'm truly shocked Perdue, knowing he's in a competitive race and has a led weight at the top of his ticket, would do something this overtly racist. I just donated

by Anonymousreply 178October 17, 2020 11:15 AM

Also Jon could rearrange my insides

by Anonymousreply 179October 17, 2020 11:16 AM

+6 R178

Everyone in my family donated to Ossoff last night after we read about Perdue mocking Harris's name.

And we don't live in Georgia

by Anonymousreply 180October 17, 2020 11:17 AM

Just donated and I’m out of work

by Anonymousreply 181October 17, 2020 11:19 AM

Ugh I just saw his racist BS. I truly cannot believe these people still think they are the majority. I cannot believe they still think they are the only real Americans and the browns and immigrants are all imposters. It’s infuriating but also very sad. Imagine some white guy who dropped out of HS feeling so superior to KH just because his ancestors got here a few generations earlier. And with a several generations headstart he’s still a high school dropout.

I broke af and out of work but I sent $20.

by Anonymousreply 182October 17, 2020 2:07 PM

The “apology” from the campaign is actually more infuriating than the name thing. Radical socialist? Biden was been in DC for 40 years. As a prosecutor KH was tough on crime so much so that she lost support from the far left. Why on Earth so people think Biden would now become a radical socialist

by Anonymousreply 183October 17, 2020 2:24 PM

I went for $250.00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 17, 2020 2:44 PM

Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

David Perdue’s Democratic challenger has raised more than $1M from at least 42,000 donors since the Republican mocked the pronunciation of Kamala Harris’ name at a Trump rally last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 17, 2020 10:57 PM

Looking cuter than ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 18, 2020 9:40 PM

Updates: David Perdue’s mocking of Kamala Harris on Friday night yields nearly $2M fundraising haul for his rival, Democrat Jon @Ossoff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 19, 2020 12:22 AM

Nothing is hotter than a hung, slender liberal.

by Anonymousreply 188October 19, 2020 12:24 AM

His wife is so fucking lucky

by Anonymousreply 189October 19, 2020 3:21 PM

I wanna see Jon Ossoff and Jacob Frey make butt babies

by Anonymousreply 190October 21, 2020 5:34 PM

Any nudes or shirtless pics?

by Anonymousreply 191October 21, 2020 7:20 PM

R191 nope. We have been looking for them since 2017

by Anonymousreply 192October 21, 2020 7:25 PM

DANG, JONNY, DANG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 25, 2020 9:16 AM

thx for the heads up i donated did u?

kicck the repugs asses to the gutter

by Anonymousreply 194October 25, 2020 10:52 AM

I donated to Jon, but given GA's track record for cheating & general corruption (almost Florida-like, if you will), I'm not so sure about his chances.

by Anonymousreply 195October 25, 2020 11:03 AM

Donate now. Donate again. Donate often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 25, 2020 11:14 AM

He’s up one point over Perdue! Donate!

by Anonymousreply 197October 27, 2020 12:39 AM

He's so fucking cute.

by Anonymousreply 198October 27, 2020 2:14 AM

If he has a genuine chance I will forgo my weekly rentboy visit and use the money for Mr. Ossof. Hard decision.

by Anonymousreply 199October 27, 2020 2:16 AM

JON SO CUTE......HE MUST WIN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 200October 27, 2020 3:29 AM

Recent pictures of Jon campaigning

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 27, 2020 1:15 PM

I like him but he's not going to win.

Just like I've been hearing that TX will go blue every damn election cycle---not happening.

He lost his Congressional race and that should have been a sign to GA Dems but they put this sure loser up again for a Senate seat.

How many chances does this guy get?

by Anonymousreply 202October 27, 2020 1:45 PM

R202 is a troll who keeps dissing Ossoff because he;s Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 203October 27, 2020 1:52 PM

If Ossoff wins, Dems will have the hottest male and female (DL icon Kyrsten Sinema) senators.

by Anonymousreply 204October 27, 2020 2:26 PM

I don't know Ossof's story - other than he's better than the odious David Perdue - but that is a valid point that democrats don't have a very deep bench in some red states. That woman that ran against Mitch is incredibly weak candidate

by Anonymousreply 205October 28, 2020 8:03 AM

This is a third poll showing Ossoff with a small lead. Monmouth is highly respected as a pollster as well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 28, 2020 5:02 PM

R206, yes that Georgia poll is good news for Ossoff (and Biden). Monmouth is an A+ pollster. It looks like Ossoff & Biden are gaining momentum in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 207October 28, 2020 10:00 PM

Hope he squeezes out the win. I quite like both Ossof and Warnock and will be thrilled if they pull off a double win.

by Anonymousreply 208October 28, 2020 11:50 PM

I have faith he will win. Bring it home Ossof !!

by Anonymousreply 209October 28, 2020 11:55 PM

Get it Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 29, 2020 3:16 AM

That video is blowing up. It's had over 4 million views in less than 24 hours

by Anonymousreply 211October 29, 2020 1:18 PM

I admit, I watched the clip at RA210 a couple of times; Ossof just *took* it to him and Perdue could do nothing but stand there.

Not sure what his background is (lawyer?), but he's a very good speaker - pausing at the right moments and emphasizing certain words. GA does not deserve this guy!

by Anonymousreply 212October 29, 2020 2:56 PM

Another pollster now has Ossoff leading the race.

They give an extra piece of color on what led to the shift. Purdue's favorable rating dropped significantly in their poll after his racist riff on Kamala Harris's name. A complete own goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 29, 2020 3:04 PM

David Perdue just cancelled the last debate between Jon Ossoff and him. What a chicken shit loser.

by Anonymousreply 214October 29, 2020 10:10 PM

When did that debate exchange take place?

by Anonymousreply 215October 29, 2020 10:15 PM

BAWWWWWK-bawk-bawk-bawk-ba-CAW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 29, 2020 10:22 PM

R215 the debate clip above was from last night.

The final debate would have been Sunday. Purdue obviously is afraid of getting another ass whuppin

by Anonymousreply 217October 29, 2020 10:26 PM

I hope Purdue is kicked into next week by the voters. A lot of these Repub men are what we used to call 'cute hoors' back in Ireland. Rich, connected, corrupt, don't give a shit about anyone but lobbyists and their pocket liners but still get working people to vote for them. A real change is starting to happen when these types are being seen for what they are - finally.

by Anonymousreply 218October 29, 2020 10:44 PM

What's the latest polling?

by Anonymousreply 219October 29, 2020 10:49 PM

They’re basically tied. Biden has a very slim lead as well.

by Anonymousreply 220October 29, 2020 10:53 PM

They really don't need two debates in the short a period of time. That kinda said it all. This can only hurt Purdue, was wondering if it were long enough ago to have been on polling why I asked.

by Anonymousreply 221October 29, 2020 11:59 PM

No, we will get one more GA poll before Tuesday if we're lucky and it would only partially have taken place after yesterday's debate. But Purdue is running away with his tail between his legs is a good signal this hurt him

by Anonymousreply 222October 30, 2020 1:58 AM

I just donated $50 to Jon. Join me I’m donating. Even $5! This last crush may be what decides the election.

by Anonymousreply 223October 30, 2020 2:25 AM

If he wins I will give him my bussy.

by Anonymousreply 224October 30, 2020 2:27 AM

I lived in Athens for five years. GOD how I want Ossoff to WIN! And that blonde wench today saying she hadn’t heard the Trump pussy tapes?!?!? GEORGIA, CLEAN HOUSE!

by Anonymousreply 225October 30, 2020 2:32 AM

Sent $25 on Friday. I hope it helps.

by Anonymousreply 226October 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Purdue canceled the last debate after being dismantled by Jon. Coward. Donate to make Georgians aware that Purdue is a coward criminal. Let’s make sure Jon owns the airwaves in these final days! Donated $25

by Anonymousreply 227October 30, 2020 3:52 AM

Have you donated?

by Anonymousreply 228October 30, 2020 4:41 AM

I've donated once, but might one more time.

by Anonymousreply 229October 30, 2020 4:54 AM

I donated and then donated again after Jon dismantled Perdue in that debate.

by Anonymousreply 230October 30, 2020 6:14 PM

I made a mistake and donated twice last night.

by Anonymousreply 231October 30, 2020 6:17 PM

I donated a second time to Jon Ossoff's campaign. I don't live in Georgia but I support his positions and demeanor. I like that he's not a religious zealot.

by Anonymousreply 232October 30, 2020 6:17 PM

Donate. Donate again. Donate twice or more (like r231).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 30, 2020 6:25 PM

Ossoff is so sexy I can hardly sit still. Lean Jewish boys are a weakness of mine. You know he's got a tight hairy chest and a long dick with excellent pubes.

by Anonymousreply 234November 1, 2020 6:30 PM

Most excellent pubes.

by Anonymousreply 235November 1, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote]You know he's got a tight hairy chest and a long dick with excellent pubes.

[quote]Most excellent pubes.

No shaver, our Jon.

by Anonymousreply 236November 1, 2020 6:35 PM

He's married to a woman. He probably shaves. The wives usually make them

by Anonymousreply 237November 1, 2020 7:01 PM

do we have the shirtless yet?

by Anonymousreply 238November 3, 2020 9:50 PM

oh johnny win win win!!!!

by Anonymousreply 239November 4, 2020 7:51 AM

Jon’s on Lawrence O’Donnell right now looking like a SNACK

by Anonymousreply 240November 21, 2020 2:57 AM

[quote] Lean Jewish boys are a weakness of mine. You know he's got a tight hairy chest and a long dick with excellent pubes.

Don't forget an overbearing mother who will never think you're good enough for her son.

by Anonymousreply 241November 21, 2020 3:26 AM

Donated $50

by Anonymousreply 242November 21, 2020 4:27 AM

So cute

by Anonymousreply 243November 21, 2020 6:12 AM

Any polls? Calling poll troll.

by Anonymousreply 244November 21, 2020 6:46 AM

The only pole I'm interested in is his.

by Anonymousreply 245November 21, 2020 12:13 PM

It’s now more important than ever to donate to Jon. David Purdue is literally the personification of corruption. He does NOT belong in the senate.

Jon does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 19, 2020 1:47 AM

Donated another $180 (as a gift).

by Anonymousreply 247December 19, 2020 1:53 AM

I donated $50 to Jon and $50 to Warnock and $50 to FairFight, Stacey Abrams’ organization. This entire race is gonna come down to turnout. We need to get our voters out

by Anonymousreply 248December 19, 2020 1:59 AM

Here’s the link to FairFight if you want to donate to ensure voter turnout and fair voting for all Georgia residents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 19, 2020 2:00 AM

The Dream Team, taking Georgia one step at a time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 19, 2020 2:11 AM

Kelly Loeffler is a tranny robot

by Anonymousreply 251December 19, 2020 2:21 AM

Wow! It’s interesting reading back in this thread and seeing the talk about how Kemp would do everything to rig it for trump, considering how things turned out

by Anonymousreply 252December 19, 2020 2:28 AM

Who has the better chance? Ossof or Warnock? Warnock actually beat Loeffler on election day and Perdue beat Ossof.

by Anonymousreply 253December 19, 2020 2:38 AM

R253 I think either they both win or they both lose. That’s it. The only other scenario I see is Warnock winning and Jon losing. But I don’t think that will happen.

by Anonymousreply 254December 19, 2020 2:42 AM

David Purdue sold off his stocks while hundreds of millions of Americans lost their entire income.

by Anonymousreply 255December 19, 2020 2:50 AM

R253/R254, Ossoff is polling slightly higher than Warnock in the recent Hart/Fabrizio poll. Ossoff is 2 points ahead of Perdue and Warnock is 1 point ahead of Loeffler.

But obviously it's too close to make any predictions.

by Anonymousreply 256December 19, 2020 2:57 AM

R256 polltroll do you think it’s true that either both win or neither win?

by Anonymousreply 257December 19, 2020 3:05 AM

Just ordered a shirt, excited to wear it!

by Anonymousreply 258December 19, 2020 3:15 AM

R257, both could win or neither could win, but it's also possible one might win and one might lose.

Polls seem to indicate that Ossoff may finish slightly higher than Warnock, but they're so close that we won't known until January 5.

Early December poll from Hart/Fabrizio:

Ossoff (D) (48%)

Perdue (R) (46%)

Warnock (D) (47%)

Loeffler (R) (46%)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259December 19, 2020 3:17 AM

R259 interesting, polltroll, considering Ossof ran so far behind Biden. I would think if one of them was gonna win it would be Warnock.

Hopefully the messaging is working. And Stacey is working her magic. Because we need Jon in the senate!

by Anonymousreply 260December 19, 2020 3:33 AM

Surprising no one, Warnock is the enemy of the GOP for this cycle, he is the one they’re attacking. I guess black is still worse than Jewish to the GOP in Georgia. It’s so sick.

by Anonymousreply 261December 19, 2020 3:35 AM

The Democrats are losing in all the latest polls.

I hope it's a Trump bump that disappears. They were also taken before the Electoral College finalized and Mitch McConnell dumped Trump.

by Anonymousreply 262December 19, 2020 3:41 AM

Hearing all 4 candidates speak by now I can't imagine not voting for Ossof and Warnock. Who would Perdue and Loeffler appeal to but other millionaires? How stupid can people be?

by Anonymousreply 263December 19, 2020 3:49 AM

R260, Ossoff finished behind Biden, but only by 1.6%. Biden got 49.5% in Georgia, and Ossoff got 47.9%

The Warnock race was more complicated because although he finished with 32.9% ahead of Loeffler's 25.9%, that was because Loeffler's Republican opponent Doug Collins took 20%. So Ossoff could finish with a higher percentage in the end than Warnock.

However, as R262 says, in the latest Emerson poll. Loeffler and Perdue are leading Warnock and Ossoff 51-48. So in this poll they are each getting the same amount of support. There is a big age gap -- younger voters are supporting Warnock & Ossoff and older voters are supporting Loeffler and Perdue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264December 19, 2020 3:52 AM

Hopefully enough older voters die from covid before they can vote. We need Jon and Warnock in the senate

by Anonymousreply 265December 19, 2020 1:45 PM

I find these recent polls showing such close races horrifying. Let's just hope they're very mistaken.

What if the run-offs are extremely close again? If there's very few votes difference, what happens then?

by Anonymousreply 266December 19, 2020 3:02 PM

I would sniff his tight little hairy hole

by Anonymousreply 267December 19, 2020 4:07 PM

Lovely, R265.

by Anonymousreply 268December 19, 2020 4:54 PM

R266 You underestimate the stupidity of the populace of Georgia. I just hope blacks turn out the way they did in Nov.

by Anonymousreply 269December 19, 2020 5:44 PM

I hope to be pleasantly surprised when at least 1 of these 2 candidates is elected -- but after Trump's shock loss of GA in November I have to believe the entire Republican machine will be deployed to prevent any positive Democratic outcome.

Should Ossof be defeated, again, what are his political prospects? How many times will the DNC keep spending millions running this guy for office, why is considered the next RFK or whatever, and by whom?

by Anonymousreply 270December 19, 2020 7:45 PM

You can't read anything into a poll these days that has a Republican down by 1 or 2. A poll is only helpful in determining if a race is competitive. These races are competitive, meaning there is a reasonable chance either side might win. Meanwhile, there were some polls showing Ossoff poised to hit 50% on election day and he ended up losing that race by 80,000 votes.

R's still have a strong advantage in both races. When the runoff started, I guessed the D's chances at 25% (at best). Looks like that's about where we are today. In D.C., Senate Dems aren't too bullish on their chances of being in the majority.

Biden won GA by about 12,000 votes out of nearly 5 million and that vote was filled with suburbanites and college educated Republicans/Independents who refused to vote for Trump but would prefer Biden to have limits on his power.

by Anonymousreply 271December 30, 2020 4:03 AM

Boris is cutting and pasting the lie @ r271 in any tangentially related thread to comfort himself as the Loeffler and Perdue campaigns collapse.

The truth is, you can't be multi-millionaires grifting, ignoring COVID-19 while millions of Americans die and support the party that's killing pandemic relief then expect to be handed power.

Even Republican-biased polls are showing the Democrats in the lead for Georgia's Senate seats and a huge swing in momentum for them.

So r271 is unraveling in a similar fashion to Loeffler and Perdue.

We all saw what good saying "Polls Don't Matter" did for Wussolini.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 30, 2020 5:24 PM

R272 I copied and pasted because it was a well thought out analysis. I dont put much stock in your opinion since you read a lot more into Trump's loss than I do. I think he came really, really close to winning the electoral college and that Republicans overcame billions in spending to hang on to power in the state houses where they'll draw the redistricting lines for the next decade. I think 2020 was an incredible year for Republicans and Trump (along with nearly a dozen Republican senate candidates) overcame polling margins that havent been seen in modern history, they made up more ground than in 2016. The day before the election, ABC News had Trump down by 18 in Wisconsin. He lost by 1.

I hope you're right in seeing something I dont and that Warnock and Ossoff win decisively. It would buck the trend and suggest that there are races to be won in the South right now.

by Anonymousreply 273December 30, 2020 5:41 PM

r21, r20 is OP and is a worry wart. I assume his heart is in the right place, but it gets tiresome how with every new event, according to him, we're FUCKED!

by Anonymousreply 274December 30, 2020 5:43 PM

r273, you don't wish anything but genocide for anyone who isn't a white, heterosexual male, which includes bashing your gay self.

Only a deranged psychopath would see Trump's historic failures and election losses as a victory. Your MAGAt army gets outsized representation because Republicans only have lies and cheating to win. Thank you for acknowledging that with your redistricting and Electoral College comments.

You should have read the writing on the wall in 2016 when Trump failed to win the popular vote, especially when Trump proved every day since that he's unworthy of the Presidency. But no, you had to re-nominate an incompetent, grifting madman whose agenda is impossible to achieve and would achieve nothing, anyway.

Republicans can't hold power because they only stand for rich people's tax cuts and no government. Combine that with the criminal rackets of Trump, Bannon, Loeffler, Perdue, Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, Ivanka, etc. and you just get the hate and lynch mobs you attracted in 2020.

Sucks to be you.

by Anonymousreply 275December 30, 2020 10:54 PM

P.S. I've been right in "seeing something r273's doesn't" for the last 5 years predicting Trump's 2020 election loss.

But he still plays dumb with regards to the Senate and massive shortcomings of the Trump / Republican agenda. LOSER.

😂😂🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 276December 30, 2020 10:59 PM

How are the polls looking?

by Anonymousreply 277December 30, 2020 11:02 PM

Polls are polls. They are close one day, and the next day the gap widens. There's really no accurate barometer out there right now. Especially since turnout both this month and next week is so hard to predict.

The consensus is that it would be an upset and surprise if both Dems won. Georgia is at heart still red (although gradually turning purple) and there are many in both parties who would simply put up with a Rep Senate just for the check and balance of the progressive left's run-away spending and even bigger government.

by Anonymousreply 278December 30, 2020 11:25 PM

Georgia is a Biden state that's showing the Democratic Senate candidates break open 8 and 9 point leads in the latest poll.

r278 said all those things when the polls correctly predicted Biden would beat Trump.

OSSOFF: 50% PERDUE: 43%

WARNOCK: 53% LOEFFLER: 44%

Dec. 28-29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 31, 2020 2:36 AM

I really wish Barack and Michelle would get down to Georgia and move some more votes. And where the hell is Oprah that she can't spend a day there??

This election is so INCREDIBLY important.

by Anonymousreply 280December 31, 2020 2:40 AM

Democrats haven't won a Senate seat in Georgia since the 2000 Election so the historical odds probably still favor the Republicans.

However, the Georgia win by Biden last month shows that demographics are changing in Georgia and so a win by Ossoff & Warnock is possible.

by Anonymousreply 281December 31, 2020 3:07 AM

I'm busy celebrating with my best pussylicker, er, friend, you cunt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282December 31, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote]However, the Georgia win by Biden last month shows that demographics are changing in Georgia and so a win by Ossoff & Warnock is possible.

The Republicans are going to be watching the voting process a lot closer this time, so it may not be possible to achieve the same result.

by Anonymousreply 283December 31, 2020 3:22 AM

This is why he is awesome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284December 31, 2020 3:26 AM

Nice teefs

by Anonymousreply 285December 31, 2020 3:32 AM

He did a great job in his answer to the Faux News reporter’s question.

by Anonymousreply 286December 31, 2020 3:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 31, 2020 3:45 AM

Warnock, Ossoff appeal to young voters at hip-hop focused DeKalb rally.

Meanwhile, Lin Wood is telling republicans not to vote and that Loeffler, Purdue and Kemp should be arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288December 31, 2020 4:01 AM

Meanwhile Lin Wood tweeted insane Q Anon shit about Chief Justice Roberts and the rest of the Supreme Court and then filed a motion to block the GA election that SCOTUS is 99.9999999999999999% certain to throw out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289December 31, 2020 11:05 AM

Why talk about Repug success in Georgia from even just a few years ago?

Stacey Abrams and friends have registered hundreds of thousands (millions?) of new Dem voters and has changed the demographics as evidenced in Biden's Georgia win.

by Anonymousreply 290December 31, 2020 1:34 PM

LOL at Peter Doocy, nepotism hire at Fox News, taunting our darling boy about his "qualifications." to run for the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 291December 31, 2020 1:44 PM

[quote] Meanwhile Lin Wood tweeted insane Q Anon shit about Chief Justice Roberts and the rest of the Supreme Court and then filed a motion to block the GA election that SCOTUS is 99.9999999999999999% certain to throw out.

Yup. Both are useless actions that will go no where and have zero impact. These acts are productive for republicans? His actions are red herrings to placate MAGA's and a delusional trump.

Add his call for the arrests of Loeffler, Purdue and Kemp. Oh, and the urging to republicans not to vote.

He's a Democratic mole.

by Anonymousreply 292December 31, 2020 2:10 PM

If only we were that clever and devious R292

Funny, people used to say that about Trump, that he was put in there to destroy the Republican party, which, TBH, he does seem intent on doing these days.

by Anonymousreply 293December 31, 2020 2:57 PM

I think this whole 50-50 dynamic is so over inflated. If any piece of legislation is so bi-partisan that not one senator from the opposing party won't support it, then is it really designed to benefit all of the US population, both red and blue?

by Anonymousreply 294December 31, 2020 4:23 PM

^ oops. Partisan not bi-partisan....

by Anonymousreply 295December 31, 2020 4:24 PM

In Georgia, younger voters maintain enthusiasm post-Presidential election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 31, 2020 8:13 PM

GOP Sen. David Perdue of Georgia will quarantine after coming into close contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 31, 2020 9:20 PM

Why isn't Warnock making appearances on news shows? Lawrence O'Donnell says he was on the show "once", as opposed to Ossoff's near-nightly appearances. Lawrence also implied that Warnock was invited several times and turned them down.

Is Warnock flying under the radar, or is it just that Ossoff is thirstier?

by Anonymousreply 298December 31, 2020 10:01 PM

I can't speak to why Warnock hasn't been making appearances on news shows, but as an Atlanta resident (Midtown, to be precise - quite liberal), I've noticed that there is more support for Warnock compared to Ossoff. I mean, people are going to vote for both if they're going to vote for one and he's got an edge in the polls. Perhaps he doesn't want to ruin that, as it's going to be close.

by Anonymousreply 299December 31, 2020 10:42 PM

Warnock & Ossoff are polling at basically the same level of support. Sometimes there is a poll showing Warnock polling a point or two better than Ossoff and sometimes there is a poll showing Ossoff polling a point or two better than Warnock.

But it's all within the margin of error and very close:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 31, 2020 11:15 PM

What do Georgians not like about Osoff? Please tell me it's not that he's Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 301December 31, 2020 11:15 PM

They're limited.

by Anonymousreply 302December 31, 2020 11:34 PM

Poor Boris, ANOTHER poll shows sizeable momentum for the Democrats in Georgia. Ossoff and Perdue both up 3 percent!

What will the triggered Nazi's tantrum sound like today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303January 1, 2021 4:21 PM

Ossoff and Warnock both up 3 percent, that is.

by Anonymousreply 304January 1, 2021 4:22 PM

I know posters are complaining about their Watched Threads disappearing but I'm having the opposite issue. I keep clicking this one off and it keeps reappearing in Watched. Not that I really mind, I'm rooting for Ossoff and Warnock and happy to read good news.

by Anonymousreply 305January 1, 2021 4:26 PM

And here's the fourth, consecutive poll showing Ossoff and Warnock both breaking away leads that are sizeable for a tossup state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306January 2, 2021 7:07 PM

Just threw in $100.

These races are everything.

by Anonymousreply 307January 2, 2021 7:20 PM

R293, Only so much as that the Republican Party is part of the larger United States, Trump’s true target.

by Anonymousreply 308January 2, 2021 7:23 PM

[quote] Only so much as that the Republican Party is part of the larger United States, Trump’s true target.

I'm not talking about the entire country. My comments are specific to the Jan 5 Senate runoff in GA.

by Anonymousreply 309January 2, 2021 7:57 PM

R306, Gravis leans Republican, so those are decent numbers for Ossoff & Warnock.

Ossoff is polling a point higher in his race than Warnock so it will be interesting to see whether he retains that edge in the final numbers.

by Anonymousreply 310January 2, 2021 10:25 PM

r298 The story with Warnock's wife probably convinced the campaign that there was no good that would come from doing interviews, regardless of how friendly the forum is...That type of media coverage (an MSNBC interview) has more weight early on because it helps with fundraising. The week before an election? Who would be watching Lawrence O'Donnell but also be a GA Democrat who isn't motivated to vote?

by Anonymousreply 311January 3, 2021 5:41 AM

i love the enthusiasm of anyone who calls 3 points a "sizable lead" in a poll.

by Anonymousreply 312January 3, 2021 5:43 AM

[quote] i love the enthusiasm of anyone who calls 3 points a "sizable lead" in a poll.

Or does it just terrify you? You sound like loser expressing fear through smugness.

by Anonymousreply 313January 3, 2021 10:04 AM

r312 missed the entire sentence, which included "for a tossup state." Cherry-picking facts again, I see.

The 3 to 8 percent Warnock and Ossoff are getting in these latest polls is massive for a state where Democrat v. Republican matchups have polled even or slightly favored the Republicans for most of the year.

Combine that with the increase of 114,000 more voters than the general election who've voted already, who are more racially diverse than the state’s electorate as a whole (37% Black and 43% white), McConnell's shenanigans with pandemic relief, Trump's bubble burst and off the ticket while his surrogates attack Georgia elections and you have a disadvantage for the Republicans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314January 3, 2021 11:23 AM

I can't believe these races are so close.

by Anonymousreply 315January 3, 2021 12:03 PM

Oh, me, oh my! AtlasIntel brings us the FIFTH CONSECUTIVE POLL showing leads for both Democrats and running gains!

Where are David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler?!?! Why have the Republicans completely disappeared from the polls in the final week before voting ends? Could it be that Georgia is sick of lying, crooked Republicans who insider-trade while telling their constituents they have nothing to worry about and their Do-Nothing, Care-Nothing Party for Greedy Fucks blocks pandemic relief in the Senate?

How do you explain why support for Loeffler and Perdue has evaporated from even conservative-weighted polls by Trafalgar and Gravis?

WARNOCK: 51%

LOEFFLER: 47%

OSSOFF: 51%

PERDUE: 47%

12/25—1/1 AtlasIntel

Georgia went to Biden in November, for Christ's sake! The Republicans were supposed to fix this. What are you doing wrong, Boris?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 3, 2021 7:10 PM

Boris is trying very hard to bump this news off the front page.

by Anonymousreply 317January 3, 2021 7:37 PM

The ONLY important question here is- Would you lick Jon Ossof's LOW HANGERS?

by Anonymousreply 318January 3, 2021 7:42 PM

I will blow Stacey Abrams if she pull this off.

by Anonymousreply 319January 3, 2021 8:46 PM

Go back to Troll Tantrum School, Boris.

by Anonymousreply 320January 3, 2021 9:06 PM

What's been done in Georgia needs to be done in Florida, North Carolina and Texas next. Go Jon go!

by Anonymousreply 321January 3, 2021 9:28 PM

he is cute!!!

and married to a girl!

by Anonymousreply 322January 3, 2021 9:30 PM

Did you expect he be married to a man?

by Anonymousreply 323January 4, 2021 12:32 AM

Harry Enten:

Democrats may make history in Georgia's Senate races, and it's pretty clear that if they do so it will be in large part because of Trump who is driving a wedge between Republicans & record runoff turnout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324January 4, 2021 3:47 AM

r313 And you sound like an idiot cheerleader who really can't engage in conversation because for the tenth fucking time, I am a Democrat who hopes Ossoff and Warnock win. My hope they will win does not influence my reading of the race. Things are looking good as of tonight. We'll see in a few days how it all shakes out.

by Anonymousreply 325January 5, 2021 5:45 AM

Our boy pulled it out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 326January 6, 2021 4:17 AM

We did it!

by Anonymousreply 327January 6, 2021 4:20 AM

Pics please R326. Woof!

by Anonymousreply 328January 6, 2021 4:28 AM

He pulled it out so someone has to lick it clean...

by Anonymousreply 329January 6, 2021 4:51 AM

wife named alicia.

she is ob-gyn.

by Anonymousreply 330January 7, 2021 12:50 AM

Turns out r325 is the idiot.

We had over a week of polls predicting the precise outcome and pissy-pants Boris calls that "idiocy."

You are PROVABLY wearing the dunce cap now, r325, you Village Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 331January 7, 2021 7:44 PM

For the last time, I am a Democrat who just thinks all blacks should be chemically castrated!!!!

by Anonymousreply 332January 8, 2021 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!