Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Defiant DC mayor names plaza 'Black Lives Matter'

The phrase is painted the length of the entire street.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2020 3:54 AM

I really enjoyed thinking about imagining Trump hating this.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 11:22 PM

What a great idea! Has Fredricka Whitfield commented?

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 11:45 PM

Is everyone going to start whining and bitching when motorists start driving on it and people start walking on it?

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 11:50 PM

[quote]I really enjoyed thinking about imagining Trump hating this.

I am having trouble thinking that Trump could even read this.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 11:52 PM

I’ve seen pictures. It looks very nice.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2020 12:00 AM

is that safe to have an entire road painted like that?

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2020 12:12 AM

R6 = MARY!

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2020 1:57 AM

What do you bet he will find some legal excuse to paint over it?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2020 1:58 AM

r8, then a "Black Lives Matter" banner stretching from one side of the street to the other should be put up. Or, it could be painted on the sides of the buildings facing the White House.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2020 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!