Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which soap opera site do you like best?

Soap Central or Daytime Confidential? I like Soap Central.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 10:20 PM

The Sonni Carrera thread has been Murieled.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 10:04 PM

The Daytime Confidential podcast is hard to listen to and enjoy sometimes. The female of the group is rude and overbearing and the guys just take it.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 10:09 PM

Shouldn’t you housewives be watching Supermarket Sweep??

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 10:11 PM

Soap Central is okay but nothing has changed graphicswise since 2001.

DC I never cared for much, and I could never cope with Jamey or the other one who had either a lisp or speech impediment.

We Love Soaps was decent but Roger's clearly left it for dead. Then again with four soaps it became nothing but a receptacle for press releases. None of the magazines or platforms seems to be too interested in covering anything connected to older shows.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!