Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

And AGAIN- Black Washington man who said ‘I can’t breathe’ while in handcuffs died due to restraint: medical examiner

Get ready for MORE Protests. It will not end until these Police stop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 1:18 AM

When someone is in a meth psychosis that’s a tough one! Still fucked up and wrong though!

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 12:44 AM

I’ve lost count of how many confused/delirious/psychotic patients I’ve had to restrain as a nurse over the years. Guess what? None of them ever died.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 12:52 AM

[quote]None of them ever died.

Then you're doing it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 1:01 AM

True r2

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 1:02 AM

I don't HAVE to respond to a thread do I?

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 1:05 AM

Not that it changes anything but I want to point out this is Tacoma, Washington not DC.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 1:09 AM

Yes OP/Boris, we'll have more riots for you.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 1:10 AM

Tacoma has so many garbage cops on the roll. My nephew is latin and was constantly being stopped by the police up there for absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:45 AM

R8 happens to blacks and Hispanics daily all over this country. Many get arrested for NOTHING

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 4:50 AM

Just shut up Svetlana/Irina/Natalia or whatever Russian whore name you go by.

This was from 3 months ago. Stop trying to make it happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 5:08 AM

I hear ya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2020 1:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!