Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be The Food Network.

I'm Calabrian chiles. Bobby Flay uses me in everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:58 AM

I'm the overuse of "BAM".

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 12:47 AM

I'm Guy Fierri's fat ass. I own the network

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 1:11 AM

I'm Cowboy Josh. I fuck the Mrs' husband

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 1:12 AM

Between FN and HGTV, they've got us right where they want us. We're all gluttonous home improvers!

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 1:49 AM

I'm really good vanilla and my cousin is really good olive oil.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 1:57 AM

I'm Ree Drummond's adenoids. I'm what cause her voice to be so nasally and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 1:58 AM

I'm Rachel Ray, and I can't wait to be done filming this segment so I can go out to the alley and have another cigarette and chase it with a shot of EVOO.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 2:10 AM

r1 is posting from 1998.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!