Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OMG, is that Ellen Greene playing the mother in EG Daily’s “Say It, Say It” video?

right? or is it Didi Conn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 1:54 PM

very weird.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2020 12:00 AM

It's one of the DL and Gay icons Landers sisters. Yummy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2020 12:06 AM

She dies last year...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2020 12:10 AM

I love this song. As a gayling, I played this on my cassette player over and over.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2020 12:18 AM

EG Daily? The voice of Angelica? This video must be 100 years old. Louise looked good. I remember she was very good at playing dumb blondes.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 12:20 AM

Louisa Moritz wasn't anything like Ellen Greene or Didi Conn.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 12:23 AM

Louisa Moritz, who is one of many women who sued Bill Cosby for sexual assault.

She had an interesting story. She always played the bimbo type in movies and TV, but then she left Hollywood, went to Harvard, got a law degree, and became an attorney.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 2:34 AM

What a bizarre video. I love that song but easy to see why E.G. never became a pop star.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 2:44 AM

it’s a good pop song though. Jellybean Benitez produced it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 2:49 AM

I thought EG was the voice of Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 2:54 AM

[quote]Ellen Greene or is it Didi Conn?

Op are you, ya know..a bit touched in the noggin?

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 2:58 AM

I have the "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" DVD signed by E.G. and Paul Ruebens.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 3:01 AM

All these years I was wrong Cheryl Chase voiced Angelica and Elizabeth Daily did Chuckie. She must have 250 credits at imdb.com.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 8:19 AM

How can someone become disbarred for failing to report certain quarterly reports like Louisa did?

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 8:24 AM

Tommy Pickles, That Pee-wee movie, The devil's rejects.

She also showed her tits in Valley Girl

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2020 11:12 AM

R8 The video is an homage to the 1962 movie "Lolita," with James Mason, Shelly Winters, and Sue Lyon.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 11:39 AM

It always drove me nuts when they showed the typewriter typing, "She had this affect on me." NO! EFFECT!

What kind of idiot would let something that obvious go unnoticed?

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2020 11:56 AM

She also played one of the dogs in Dogfight

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2020 12:35 PM

So not only does the actress not look like Ellen Greene or Didi Cohn, but Greene and Cohn look nothing alike.

Is Chuck Close on DL? Is he the OP?

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 1:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!