Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

To those from Lipstickalley, Madame Sata has become a Queen of Eunuchs and Catamites

You may have banished me from your Kingdom of Heavenly Nymphs. But I have been reborn like the phoenix. As a caterpillar becomes the beautiful butterfly, I have become the Queen of the Catamites and the Chief Eunuch of War. Black women of Lipstick Alley, I offer you my apologies and an olive branch. My fight is not with black women, but STRAIGHT MEN. Though straight black men are the first of my list for they are my people. But I will target straight White men when I gain enough experience and confidence.

Dear folks of Datalounge, please allow me to descend to the Twilight - Lavender world of the Fays. To be become one of the shadows and bash the men who hurt me is my heart's desire. Straight men made a monster, a freak, and a degenerate. So I will the power they gave me against me.

My regnal name hence stall be Kızlar Ağası Sata of the degenerate Catamites. Now I shall be one with the abyss.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 5:18 AM

Uh huh. Do go on.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 4:58 AM

I was just saying the other day, "we need more posters from Lipstick Alley here! That's what the DL needs!"

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 5:00 AM

Spread the world to LIpstick Alley that I have been reborn. And I am most sorry for my transgressions.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 5:01 AM

Beeyotch, you be trippin'.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 5:03 AM

@reply2

You guys are both bitchy and love to drag people. So I don't know the difference between the too. One is just pro-black women and the other is just pro-gay.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2020 5:03 AM

R5 hardly, most of the racist vitriol against Meghan Markle comes from LSA posters.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2020 5:05 AM

What's that you say, OP? You're begging to be blocked? Well then gladly!

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2020 5:08 AM

Go to 4chan. you are annoying me already

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 5:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!