Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Hannity and his wife Jill Rhodes split after over 20 years of marriage

Now he can marry Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2020 10:57 AM

You have to wonder how she put up with this nitwit for 20 years. Maybe a hearing disability? Pool boi on the side?

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 5:50 PM

Thoughts & prayers for the family.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 5:57 PM

Thots and hairs!

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 6:00 PM

I wonder if they had a NDA.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 6:08 PM

He's gotta be harassing Fox interns by the bushel.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 6:09 PM

Well who the fuck would sleep with him? This dumb Mick didn’t even go to college.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 6:13 PM

That woman was a Saint! A Saint, I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 6:16 PM

Wouldn’t it BIG if one of these fox nuts stepped up and said trump is a bad person and they no longer support him? I think that would be a big career move.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 6:22 PM

Yeah, r8, to the unemployment line.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 7:06 PM

They have been separated for years and divorced some time ago. Hannity only went public with it now.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 7:24 PM

I guess she no longer bought Sean’s line that he has his nose up Trump’s ass solely for the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 7:30 PM

He was probably mentally abusive, he seems the type.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 9:03 PM

Why would you post this here, deplorable? Gays don’t give a fuck about this trash

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 9:14 PM

Doesn't seem to have slowed him down any

“Hannity” averaged 4.23 million viewers to finish May as the most-watched show on cable news, while “Tucker Carlson Tonight” finished second, averaging 4.19 million. “The Five,” “The Ingraham Angle” and “Special Report with Bret Baier” rounded out the all-FNC top five, as MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” finished sixth.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 4:43 AM

Really R13?

Sean was against gay marriage in the past due to "religious reasons".

Divorce should also be a no-no for the hypocrites like him.

Another "do as I say not as I do" jerk exposed.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 4:44 AM

She must have the worst taste in men this side of Melania

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 4:46 AM

R16 She's probably a millionaire several times over so she has that going for her.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 4:57 AM

That’s a shame. ™

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 4:58 AM

r8 I don't know the exact details but Tucker Carlson criticized the president the other night. He was going off on leaders like Cuomo and DeBlasio who didn't stop the looting and included Trump as one of the leaders who turned a blind eye. (they discussed it in The Five but I was only sort of paying attention.)

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2020 5:59 AM

[quote]This dumb Mick didn’t even go to college.

R6 And we all know that's the most important point to consider when choosing who to sleep with.

...with whom to sleep...

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2020 6:10 AM

Spill. It. Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2020 6:22 AM

What took her so goddamn long?

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2020 6:25 AM

Hannity is a slimy piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2020 6:25 AM

She realized she was married to Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2020 6:27 AM

Conservative Irish catholic getting divorced?

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2020 6:46 AM

R25 Because adulterous philanderers can earn a ticket to heaven if they pray, confess, and support the Pope while innocent, unbaptized babies spend eternity in a nightmarish limbo because they did not tithe or get the Magick rites. Great religion!

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2020 7:03 AM

Shamity being in the doghouse and and Limbhog being at deaths door is just so sad.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2020 7:14 AM

When will he pick up with a Slovenian whore like his Lord God Cheetolini?

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2020 12:23 PM

As I said in another post, funny how they use the skinny face picture, versus his current round puffy fuckface.

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2020 12:56 PM

That is one punchable face.

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2020 1:31 PM

Two scenarios of why this happened:

1) Hannity's money put her in a wealthy circle and she was getting tired of the side-eye and contempt at school and other various functions. She liked the money, but not the criticism of being with such an asshole.

2) He was fucking around.

Both are probable - but I'm leaning toward #1. She didn't just develop a conscience over Trump - she wanted to live a rich woman's life and not be tied to any of the negative shit that allowed her that wealth.

She's garbage. Feel sorry for the kids though. It can't be easy being his child.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2020 1:57 PM

Rhodes met Hannity while working at Fox News. She shares his views. She is a deplorable as well. Only a deplorable would choose to work at Fox.

They have been separated for over half a decade. Nothing new here.

I suspect she is moving on with another man and hence the need to reveal the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote] This dumb Mick didn’t even go to college.

How fucking dare you! I have a degree from Liberty University. It's an honorary degree, but it's a degree.

I also matriculated at New York University, UC Santa Barbara, and Adelphi University. But sadly I was unable to obtain a degree from any of them as I just wasn't up to the task. I'm basically thick as a Rhino turd, but I do a good job pretending I'm smart.

by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2020 2:18 PM

R32 - you're right. She was with Fox News for several years and served as his 'advisor'. He actually said that she was the brains behind his success.

Ugh. So I wonder if it has anything to do with the sexual harassment rumors. Or do you think she lives in such a bubble that she couldn't have had a change of heart?

Something's going down - why wait 3-4 years after separation and a full year after divorce?

by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2020 2:28 PM

Who the hell cares whether demagogic rabble rouser's marriage fell apart more than year ago? She must be of the same piece as he!

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2020 2:39 PM

I swear Orange Foolious must have something on Hannity. It's not surprising Hannity is blindly supportive of a Repub president but his obsequiousness to Cheetolini is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2020 2:49 PM

In OP’s pic, it looks like he just smelled a fresh tray of chocolate chip 🍪

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2020 2:52 PM

Maybe he’s being sued so they are separating assets? Or about to be sued?

What’s the rush after 5 years?

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2020 3:43 PM

Hannity has SDF, the poor women just wants a proper fuck that she can feel. Bless her heart

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote]Something's going down

Ho-kay, but you pay ixxtra.

by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote]“Hannity” averaged 4.23 million viewers to finish May as the most-watched show on cable news, while “Tucker Carlson Tonight” finished second, averaging 4.19 million. “The Five,” “The Ingraham Angle” and “Special Report with Bret Baier” rounded out the all-FNC top five, as MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show” finished sixth.

In other words: Old people watch a lot of cable TV.

by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2020 4:09 PM

RATTY KOREAN WIG ALERT!

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2020 4:09 PM

I thought he believed in the Bible?

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2020 5:04 PM

He’s trading her in, just like Trump, Rudy, O’Reilly & his other immoral soulless loudmouthed pig friends.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2020 6:12 PM

Homewrecker! G-lady!

by Anonymousreply 45June 7, 2020 10:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!