Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan McCain tweets about her ruined Manhattan neighborhood...and gets caught lying!

My neighborhood in Manhattan is eviscerated and looks like a war zone. DeBlasio and Cuomo are an utter disgrace. This is not America. Our leaders have abandoned us and continue to let great American cities burn to the ground and be destroyed. I never could have fathomed this.

McCain's neighbor responds: Meghan, we live in the same building, and I just walked outside. It’s fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 10, 2020 1:09 AM

But, but her daddy died. Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 4:30 AM

"Meghan, we live in the same building" is the 2020 response to "You were at my wedding, Denise!"

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 4:30 AM

Fat, lying b*tch!

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 4:31 AM

Her shitty husband has been furiously pumping out propaganda through The Federalist, I'm sure this is just more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 4:32 AM

Another of McCain's neighbors responds:

Meghan, I also live in the same building and went for a walk both yesterday and this morning and it's fine. Btw, @MeghanMcCain I heard you left New York months ago, I thought you abandoned us....are you back?

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 4:33 AM

Ooops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 4:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 4:35 AM

"My father..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 4:37 AM

Lying cunt. She should be fired from The View.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 4:56 AM

Where does she live. Without knowing how can you tell who is telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 4:58 AM

You will NOT question the Princess of Arizona!!!

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 5:02 AM

R10. Well, if McCain's neighbor who lives in the same building says the neighborhood is fine, it sounds like McCain is lying. Or perhaps the neighbor could be lying. However, there is more than one of McCain's neighbor on the Twitter feed and both say the neighborhood is fine.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 5:05 AM

I don't understand this bitch. Seems like she would be totally disgusted by Shitler's government but she seems to defend it.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 5:09 AM

McCain's husband, Ben Domenech, is a right-wing self-righteous, sanctimonious douchebag. McCain stays loyal to her husband even though Trump hated John McCain made fun of him and wasn't invited to his funeral. Any yet Meghan never really strikes out and condemns Trump. She goes after Trump to show she's "outraged," but then always holds back and never disavows Trump entirely. What the fuck is wrong with this broad?

Cindy McCain should endorse Biden so that Arizona turns blue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 5:23 AM

It's only natural to lose weight in the first months of a pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 5:36 AM

I kinda wish I could like this woman, she has brief moments of winsome character, but those are so few and far between that it's pointless to bring them up. Her permanent "I just smelled baby shit" snarl can go fuck itself. She's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 6:08 AM

R10 her neighbor has a verified Twitter account, it's unlikely she's lying about being her neighbor.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2020 6:16 AM

Meghan is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2020 6:33 AM

Geez how long can she keep hitting the snooze button on her 15 minutes? Just STFU Meghan, your father is dead and no one cares what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2020 6:38 AM

If these women weren't her neighbors, Meghan would have said so by now.

Meghan fully lied about even being in New York, and obviously the neighborhood is not a war zone as she described.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2020 7:39 AM

The View in airing reruns this week. Too bad. It would interesting to see if McCain brought up the topic to try and defend herself and tell us why she lied.

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2020 7:43 AM

What skinny young filter is that bitch using? I think I want that filter.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2020 7:58 AM

[quote]I don't understand this bitch. Seems like she would be totally disgusted by Shitler's government but she seems to defend it.

She hates Trump but she LOVES the Republican Party and sees that they are going to be out of power very shortly..

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2020 7:59 AM

She's a typical right wing bitch. I promise you this, if Trump decided to suddenly wax rhapsodic about her late scumbag father she would be onboard with the Trump administration in a second. I really want to see Joy confront her lying ass and not back down.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2020 10:05 AM

"bUt ShE's A gAy AlLy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2020 10:10 AM

She is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2020 10:13 AM

The Mccains are among the most execrable families in American politics. Hilarious how many shit eating journalists still like to pretend that John McCain was one of the good ones. Cindy, John and Megan are similar to the Trump family in that none of them are remotely sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2020 10:18 AM

[quote]I really want to see Joy confront her lying ass and not back down.

R24. The View is airing reruns this week. By next week, this will be forgotten, and we'll be onto the next Trump chaotic lying mess with McCain defending Trump.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2020 10:26 AM

I think she lives in the Tenderloin District.

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2020 12:48 PM

I do not want to know anyone who thinks Meghan McCain's loins are tender.

by Anonymousreply 30June 3, 2020 12:53 PM

The neighborhood is FINE.

It sends it's love.

by Anonymousreply 31June 3, 2020 1:16 PM

I think she lives more in the pork loin district, r29.

by Anonymousreply 32June 3, 2020 1:34 PM

God, how fuckin' OLD is that bitch's profile picture?

She's gained at least fifty pounds since then.

by Anonymousreply 33June 3, 2020 1:36 PM

She lives in Pig Styvesant

by Anonymousreply 34June 3, 2020 1:46 PM

Meghan and her violence-encouraging neighbors live lives of privilege. Their lives are not impacted by the looting or the riots. If antifa stepped foot in their areas they’d be shot dead the wealthy influencers wouldn’t raise a stink about it.

Only underprivileged people are impacted.

by Anonymousreply 35June 3, 2020 2:00 PM

I can see Meghan living in Soho.

In the viral video, hundreds of people are seen gathering in the streets of Soho, with several rioters dancing on top of cars

It was posted on Twitter at 10.21pm Tuesday night - after the city's 8pm curfew

This came just after NYC Mayor de Blasio downplayed the rioting in the city

'We had no unrest, no looting in Brooklyn and Queens and Staten Island, and most of the Bronx and most of Manhattan,' he told CNN

The affluent area of Soho has been hard-hit by looters over the last few nights as designer stores have been destroyed and ransacked

by Anonymousreply 36June 3, 2020 10:22 PM

Where does she live? I’m on the Upper East Side and it’s fine. Other neighborhoods might be a mess. But I’m just staying here, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 37June 3, 2020 10:37 PM

Isn't she rich enough to buy her own building in Manhattan?

by Anonymousreply 38June 3, 2020 11:16 PM

Apparently, she lives extremely close to a McDonald's.

by Anonymousreply 39June 3, 2020 11:21 PM

A few months ago (before the epidemic), I was watching the View (I'm laid off work), and I thought I heard her say that she lives in Virginia. Which makes sense since she considers herself a Washington insider. Arlington or Alexandria, VA are popular among the rich government types; both locations are a quick commute to DC, but they're very, very "blue". So, maybe she lives further out in the Plains or Middleburg on an estate in horse country. That area is more "red"; it's about 50 miles from DC, but the commute would be hellish.

by Anonymousreply 40June 3, 2020 11:36 PM

Sounds like her NYC neighbors didn't like her too much. She probably walks around the building with the same attitude she exudes on the show.

by Anonymousreply 41June 3, 2020 11:42 PM

I'm pretty sure she lives in the West Village.

by Anonymousreply 42June 3, 2020 11:53 PM

I live in Harlem. I can assure you she’s not up here.

by Anonymousreply 43June 3, 2020 11:57 PM

You can take the girl out of Arizona ...

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2020 12:21 AM

The neighbor who called her out is Kristen Bartlett. She’s verified because she’s a comedy writer and actress. She played poor Marcy in this guest spot on “Difficult People”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2020 12:32 AM

Why would McCain lie about something that can so easily be checked and verified--such as a building full of neighbors?

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2020 12:40 AM

The protesters must have destroyed the Home Town Buffet in Meg's neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2020 12:42 AM

She has mentioned on the show in the past (long before COVID) that she runs into Joy's husband Steve when he walks the dog in the morning, where is Joy's NYC apt? I know Joy is at her Hamptons house now.

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2020 12:46 AM

She'll come back and say she meant the city not her neighborhood.

She used to be a moderate but she now describes herself as a hard core conservative. This all happened since she met her Nazi husband.

She will vote for T***p whether she says she will or not.

She is the most Republican bothsides/whatabouter in the world. She can't defend her party so she constantly lies and exaggerates about Dems. She tries to pass herself off as some elite political commentator. All her comments are talking points she reads. Bitch doesn't have an original thought in her tiny brain. She's always in a bad mood and acts better than others. She wants us to believe she understands the ordinary working stiff but she is a girl of extreme wealth and privilege.

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2020 1:00 AM

Joy lives on West End Avenue, upper West side, possible Meghan lives there too.

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2020 1:39 AM

So she's walked back her comments. How did she start her exculpatory tweet?

1. I am 6 months pregnant.

I am not kidding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2020 1:54 AM

Her response is so stupid.

"Okay I am not even in New York guys, but it's fine, I am pregnant."

Desperate for attention, why did you even have to make a post about your "warzone neighborhood"

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2020 2:06 AM

She supports the Pres Hidesinabunker. We all know it. She even said she couldn't vote for her beloved Biden though when it looked like his campaign was dead she said he was the only one she would vote for and said she would have voted for him. Now he is the nominee, she has changed her tune. She'll vote Republican at the Presidential level then spend the next year hammering Biden on everything he does.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2020 2:07 AM

Meghan McCain is a great exhibit on the problems of nepotism. Why does anyone care what this stupid bitch has to say about anything.

Nepotism, her entire existence is nothing but nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2020 2:09 AM

Now she's saying she was talking about Manhattan. Well, Manhattan is pretty goddamn big. She got caught in a big huge lie, and now she's trying to backtrack.

Besides, she specifically said. "My neighborhood in Manhattan is eviscerated and looks like a war zone." So clearly she wasn't talking about all of Manhattan. She's a fucking lying, bomb-thrower releasing a statement like that so she could criticize Democratic Mayor Bill DeBlasio and Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, which in fact she did by adding, "DeBlasio and Cuomo are an utter disgrace. This is not America. Our leaders have abandoned us and continue to let great American cities burn to the ground and be destroyed."

Oh yeah, she's voting for Trump. She's an asshole no matter what Trump said about her father. Her husband is a right-wing douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2020 2:17 AM

Every time Don shits on her father, she pouts and screams for 48 hours, then she gets back in line for the MAGA parade. EVERY. DAMN. TIME.

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2020 2:22 AM

R55 I called it! I knew she would pivot to saying she meant all of NYC. She is a liar. And yes, a good example of nepotism. I wish someone would say that to her face. All she has are talking points she gets from Heritage. Had Hillary handled any of this like what we have now, she would have gone literally insane. She'd be screaming and ranting and going on and on about the troops.

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2020 2:22 AM

So what, who cares?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2020 2:25 AM

Her new narrative, since this administration is such an utter disgrace, is to now label all leaders bad and say they let us down. She started testing that last week on The View. Her classic Bothsides/Whataboutisms. She plays that card every single time a Republican does something terrible which we know is frequently.

by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2020 2:26 AM

Despite what Trump has said over and over about her dad, she will still vote for him

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2020 3:02 AM

R60 the outrage is gone before her hangover

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2020 3:04 AM

I met someone recently who used to be good friends with Meghan. Not that this will be a surprise to anyone, but her whole personality and opinions are always centered around the men in her life. Severe daddy issues. I know - shocker! He said she used to be much more moderate politically, but once she married Ben she was "red pilled" as they say. He said Ben is a giant asshole, but Meghan is really fucked up and probably can't do any better. He said she was at her best when she was single and had gay friends in her life.

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2020 3:17 AM

Do go on R62.

She's worse than Cecily from Eve's Bayou. She acts like an only child and a widow, of which she's neither. And I've never understood rushing a wedding so ailing family member can attend. You can be at my wedding and watch my divorce from heaven!

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2020 3:27 AM

R62, Thank you! That explains a lot of what was already suspected. Jeez. Wonder what Cindy thinks of him?

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2020 3:37 AM

So she just basically admitted she's just like your average frau on Facebook that only reads the headline of some story, then posts an emotional response. Tell me again why she has a job as a pundit? Sorry, but the McCain family name should've only gotten her in the door. The View needs to fire her.

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2020 3:48 AM

She's a self proclaimed "Political Analyst".

She bragged just last week about how she refused to chemistry test for The View and demanded they hire her based on her "work" and they did.

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2020 3:55 AM

I really want to know what building she loves in now. Anyone knows the building?

Since she said what she said on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2020 3:58 AM

That could explain why Megan is always sour and nasty. Maybe she is being abused.

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2020 4:00 AM

R55

I was shocked she blasted Cuomo. She has consistently praised him since the pandemic started.

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2020 4:03 AM

John McCain was on The View while she was dating her husband. One of the co-hosts asked him about his future son in law.

John didn't really sing his praises. He seemed uncomfortable. He said if he made Meghan happy then he was happy for her. He also said Ben was much more of a hard core conservative than he was.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2020 4:07 AM

I hate this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2020 4:08 AM

[quote]I was shocked she blasted Cuomo. She has consistently praised him since the pandemic started.

She flip flops with whatever direction the wind is blowing. She’s full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2020 4:10 AM

I'm sure Megan will make a TERIFFIC mother!

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2020 4:47 AM

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2020 4:53 AM

Does he beat her? If so, the other women need to try to stage an intervention.

Just because she thinks nobody else will want her, they need to tell her she will be better off being single than being beaten and abused by her maniacal right-wing husband.

He strikes me as the type that would make her text him every time she leaves the house and he has her phone tracked. You know the type.

This is really sad. She always seems like she has a sad rage and is ready to burst out into tears and begs in whaling at any moment.

Now I guess we know why.

Tell your friend to keep serving the dish on this one.

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2020 6:39 AM

The other women on the view need to put aside their differences and come together and stage an intervention.

No one deserves to live in fear.

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2020 6:41 AM

Has she formally apologized for lying or what was her response?

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2020 6:42 AM

^^ She did not apologize. She backtracked and said she was talking about Manhattan. So even her excuse was a lie. She specifically stated in her tweet that she was talking about her neighborhood in Manhattan being eviscerated, which was not the case at all. Now she said she was talking about all of Manhattan. That's a lie. She threw in the fact that she's six months pregnant as if that's an excuse for lying. She digging a hole. It's a lie of which she cannot get out.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2020 6:56 AM

Fearmongering for the Party.

by Anonymousreply 79June 4, 2020 7:06 AM

Well the most important thing is to get her away from any possible abuse. The guy gives me serious woman beating vibes. If he works at a right wing paper then you know that’s already an abuse red flag. Those people are sick and responsible for so much abuse and mistreatment, gaslighting, mind games, and outright psychological warfare.

She seems real messed up and in deep. Wild outburst. Dramatic swings in her statements. She appears to act out her persecution in real-time.

It’s not responsible for her to pass the abuse onto other people, such as her coworkers and guests. When she lashes out at them, she is externalizing the lack of control in her life.

It’s typical for abusers to want to control every aspect of their victim’s life. She she may only have control when lashing out at the other cohosts, making dishonest and incendiary remarks, and it would explain her curelness towards others.

There is always hope. FREE MEGAN!

by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2020 7:07 AM

[quote] Her new narrative, since this administration is such an utter disgrace, is to now label all leaders bad and say they let us down. She started testing that last week on The View. Her classic Bothsides/Whataboutisms. She plays that card every single time a Republican does something terrible which we know is frequently.

r59, that's a very typical right-wing response. I've noticed that on Facebook any time Trump (or whatever Repub scumbag) does something completely indefensible my conservative friends always start blaming all politicians and saying both sides are just as bad and whatabout whatabout whatabout. It's very predictable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2020 7:28 AM

She probably is used to making excuses if she’s being abused. “Well he only hit me because I talked back.” ...”Well, he has a point, I didn’t empty the dishwasher” ... etc.. it becomes a habit of false equivocation.

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2020 7:32 AM

I vaguely know about Ben Domenech as one of those young CPAC idiots who parroted the tea party line. Just read his Wiki bio and he is toxic, even to conservatives. He has an extensive history of plagiarism and has been fired for it, but he keeps getting jobs as a writer.

by Anonymousreply 83June 4, 2020 7:32 AM

Wonder if he’s a puncher or a strangler. Probably both. Those types live to see the fear in a woman’s eyes. They get off on it.

I bet money he’s got comprising videos that he threatens to release if she tells.

Does she miss work a lot, wear turtlenecks or scarves? Long sleeves in the summers?

Know the signs.

by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2020 7:40 AM

Can we stop with the abuse speculation ? There's no evidence of anything but Megan being a creep who married another creep. If you want an explanation of Megans petulance , read up on her revolting parents John and Cindy McCain. Once you look at her parents character, Megans personality makes perfect sense. Also keep in mind that the press has given the McCain family a free pass for decades because John was their best buddy.

by Anonymousreply 85June 4, 2020 7:43 AM

I don't believe for one second that Meghan is abused by her husband. I firmly believe if he ever hit her she would beat his ass. She would never allow anyone to treat her that way. I'd believe she lays hands on him in a rage before I'd believe it was the other way.

by Anonymousreply 86June 4, 2020 9:22 AM

She went after DeBlah & Cuomo to add a different talking point to the narrative. Pure manipulation. Same old political bullshit. Point to someone else so there’s less focus on her.

Here’s the other thing I’m sick of - if you don’t have a better idea STFU. Just pointing at a problem only adds to the chaos. So when you’re white, hyper privileged, watching from a distance and in a bubble just shut up and touch up your roots while everyone else waits for the salons & barbershops to reopen.

And as far as the war zone lie goes, what the hell does she know about war zones or a neighborhood truly being dangerous? Order your Gucci maternity wear online and spare your swollen ankles. Hyperbolic nonsense. Lying. Faux outrage. Pouring gas on a fire that’s not even directly affecting her.

I always used to force myself to listen to her and try to have an open-mind. No more.

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2020 12:31 PM

What R85 said. Don't make this vapid, narcissistic, obnoxious asshole into some sort of a victim, like she's the star of a Lifetime movie of the week. Same goes for the Slovenian Whore.

by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2020 3:27 PM

Where is she, on the family multi-million dollar ranch?

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2020 3:31 PM

NYPost says she's in Virginia where she has access to guns.

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2020 3:43 PM

So, what is the filter that reduced her moose-like neck?

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2020 3:45 PM

Here's my take, for what it is worth. Ben had some rich daughter-of-high-ranking-Republican in his sight for years. His father's job and connections gave him access to meet these women.

He leaned in and got her to marry him so her father could be there at the wedding before he died. He promised her kids and her clock was ticking.

Now, there isn't much room in the media for moderate Republicans. She is playing a part and I don't believe she believes everything she says. She justifies it by saying "I'm giving the conservative perspective." She has voted for Dems in the past and is not conservative in a lot of her social views.

But yes, he has amped her up politically - that's part of it. The other part is that she enjoys the celebrity and played a part in this herself. She doesn't have any other skills to fall back on and frankly she doesn't need the money. She sees it as somehow extending her dad's legacy - but she's doing a shit job of it.

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2020 4:03 PM

She got her face DeJabba'ed.

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote]She is playing a part and I don't believe she believes everything she says.

She's married to a far-right propagandist and she has a large audience she spouts racist, far-right rhetoric to thanks to The View and social media. Let's stop trying to pretend like she's not that bad just because sometimes she doesn't say the worst possible thing she could say, she just says a moderate version of the worst possible thing.

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2020 4:25 PM

I call her “Father said I get 21 Nuggets!”

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2020 4:53 PM

R92 I get what you're saying and the explanation but let's not try and cheerlead for this hag. Now is the time to draw the line between right and wrong, good and evil. There is no moral grey area when it comes to Trump and the modern day GOP. Decent people will not sit back and defend them, even if they are playing a part on tv. She is rich and could quit the View or divorce that douchebag Nazi husband. You're telling me there aren't decent men out there that would want to date/marry her?

At a certain point you must come to the conclusion that people like Megan mean what they say and do. They are just as bad as Trump. Same can be said for the Slovenian Whore.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2020 4:56 PM

R92 here - I wasn't defending her, I was just giving my take on how she ended up this way. She's become another right-wing cartoon.

My biggest problem with The View is that the conservatives don't really give their personal view. Hasselbeck, McCain and others get Republican talking points each morning and then spout those off.

In true Republican form, they let others think for them - then they bob and weave with any replies or protest to what they're saying.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote] I was shocked she blasted Cuomo.

Because of Cuomo's great leadership, the GOP wants to tear him down. He's the new punching bag and Meghan is just following along

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2020 5:31 PM

If her husband supports idology that is harmful to women, why would he be a loving and supportive husband?

If you’re a right winger, you gaslight and lie and hide and confuse and never take any responsibility.

That is the definition of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]He has an extensive history of plagiarism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2020 5:52 PM

Sorry ... that link didn't work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2020 5:54 PM

White trash with connections. The worst.

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2020 6:04 PM

How to I put this...there is nothing positive, no silver lining to the massive destruction caused by COVID...BUT the fact that she doesn't get to stomp out on stage each day and make everything about her pregnancy like she did "my dad" is indeed a nice, unexpected bonus. Hopefully they will forego even attempting a Zoom Baby Shower and if our luck holds (in regards to this spoiled brat) and if they come back to the studio in September, she will be on maternity leave! She took a good 6 weeks off to mourn her dad, she should take at least twice that for a baby, I hope ABC insists she do so.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2020 6:14 PM

She got into a tussle with a Twitter poster. He was challenging & she was being a cunt. He then revealed that he had been captured and had to flee following the Arab Spring, that he had a death warrant against him & he has had to make a new life in Norway.

That changed everything for her. She deleted all her cunty remarks & said she had empathy for people who had been captured due to her father's situation.

Bitch! You thought it was OK to be a cunt to him until you decided he was worthy & similar to her dad. Fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2020 7:28 PM

She will give birth to the true Bunker Baby and there will be snacks.

by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2020 7:30 PM

While McCain is on The View and Twitter and other social media, she ought to take heed of the early 19th century expression by Scottish author, Sir Walter Scott, best selling writer of novels, plays, and poems.:

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2020 8:01 PM

Does her father-in-law still work in the Trump administration?

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2020 11:31 PM

Meghan McCain's husband is Ben Domenech. Look him up. He's a piece of work.

McCain's father-in-law is this guy, Douglas Domenech...who is an American government official who currently serves as the Assistant United States Secretary of the Interior for Insular Areas in the TRUMP administration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 5, 2020 12:21 AM

Meghan's husband has also been rumored to be on the LOW with black men......................YIKES

by Anonymousreply 109June 5, 2020 12:49 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2020 2:53 AM

That Twitter thread is interesting. Did you all see this post by Ahmed Shihab-Eldin? He comes from a Palestinian, Muslim background, and mainly works in conservative Arab countries documenting stories. He could have been at risk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 5, 2020 3:02 AM

Meghan’s response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 5, 2020 3:13 AM

Meghan's father-in-law works in the Trump administration. She can shriek and scream all she wants about hating Trump. Of course, she's voting for him. Bottom lone: she's an incurable Repig.

by Anonymousreply 113June 5, 2020 4:38 AM

There are a slew of reasons why I can't stand Meghan and we all could list them. However, the biggest reason for me is how she will still bow & scrape for him (and ultimately most likely vote for him) after all the disgusting things he said about her father.

How the fuck do you put that aside? I couldn't and any decent person couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 114June 5, 2020 6:40 AM

R114. Because as much as she talks about her father...he's dead. Her husband is right-wing loon. And her father-in-law works for the Trump administration. And they're both alive. No, she doesn't need their money, but this is her family now. And she's a right-wing loon herself. She may or may not like Trump--it's hard to tell. But she likes the Repigs being in power. She's loaded and has a boatload of money, so Trump doesn't really affect her. Remember, daddy's dead. Her new family are Trump asslickers. And so is she,

by Anonymousreply 115June 5, 2020 7:09 AM

She's not a fat girl with a pretty face, like Melissa McCarthy or even Chrissy Metz. But she would be very Republican-attractive if she laid off the carbs and the trans-fats. I wonder why she won't hire a chef and a personal trainer?

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2020 7:20 AM

Why is she such a grumpy shrew all the time? She is rich and connected. She should lighten up a little.

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2020 7:35 AM

Twitter whore.

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2020 7:55 AM

R117 I don't know if you heard, but her Daddy died.

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2020 8:01 AM

Any kid she gives shoulder rides to is coming down bow-legged.

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2020 8:02 AM

R111 more pics and chat about the beauty there, less about this pig Meghan. Thanks, dolls.

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2020 9:11 AM

I one met Meghan standing in line in NYC and she liked the belt I was wearing. She could not have been more sweet or pleasant. There are other sides to her.

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote] Why is she such a grumpy shrew all the time? She is rich and connected. She should lighten up a little.

Conservatives are oppressed! She must speak for her people.

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2020 1:57 PM

[quote]the Assistant United States Secretary of the Interior for Insular Areas

Christ, say that five times fast.

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]I one met Meghan standing in line in NYC and she liked the belt I was wearing. She could not have been more sweet or pleasant. There are other sides to her

Yes, north, east, south and west.

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2020 4:04 PM

R122 Eva Braun was really nice too. She once let me in front of her while in line for a Nuremburg Rally.

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2020 4:09 PM

R126 - Nice! Margaret Thatcher once passed me a square of toilet paper in a London bathroom. Talk about a sweet lady! So generous and kind - totally made up for anything she did in politics.

I pressed that toilet tissue into a frame and hanged it on my bedroom wall. I totally understand R122! I mean, a belt compliment is pretty unusual and gracious.

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2020 8:10 PM

Donald Trump was once so nice that he gave his underemployed daughter a job in the White House with no experience.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2020 8:21 PM

Meghan does many charitable things for the LGBT community without taking public credit, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2020 9:23 PM

R129 Getting drunk at the Abbey and tipping 18% doesn't count R129

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2020 10:35 PM

R129. Yes, I have heard that McCain is supportive of the gay community (if she doesn't say so herself). So yes, that's nice. However, her primary sin is her support of the Repug party in all of its cruelty, unfairness, bigotry and hatred...and what appears to be her failure to denounce Trump. With all of her screaming, whining, wailing about so man issue, she need to use her platform to denounce Trump. Until then, I don't really care how supportive she says she is of the gay community. She needs to cut off evil at the neck.

As I have noted before, her husband is a right-wing douchebag. Her father-in-law works for Trump. I won't hold my breath waiting for her to reject Trump wholeheartedly...and say she won't vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2020 10:47 PM

"I love watching RuPaul's Drag Race! Those queens are so cute! When is Ruth Bader Ginsburg gonna die already?" --Meghan

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2020 10:53 PM

Consider yourself lucky, r127!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2020 10:57 PM

Any cop putting a knee on that neck - out there, far from Covid-19 and people who protest - would be out more than just a job.

by Anonymousreply 134June 6, 2020 1:38 AM

R129

I do not give Meghan any props for her so called support of the LBGTQ. Giving money or what not to the cause doesn't deserve any praise when you support a party that is anti-LGBTQ

by Anonymousreply 135June 6, 2020 11:54 AM

MEGHAN'S EXCUSE: "no, no, i meant the ENTIRETY of manhattan is my neighborhood NOT my building and my particular street!"

by Anonymousreply 136June 6, 2020 11:57 AM

[quote] So yes, that's nice. However, her primary sin is her support of the Repug party in all of its cruelty, unfairness, bigotry and hatred...and what appears to be her failure to denounce Trump.

Because it's all about the money. Money before friendship. Republicans goals are to die today with one more dollar in their pocket than yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 137June 6, 2020 3:57 PM

R129. She still outed a guy live on air. That was no accident.

by Anonymousreply 138June 6, 2020 8:51 PM

R138. Who? Auntie Lindsey?

by Anonymousreply 139June 7, 2020 11:13 PM

She’s a rancid cow.

by Anonymousreply 140June 7, 2020 11:15 PM

They asked her to reprise her role as Blazing Saddles’ Mongo, but her crotchfruit contract with The View prevented it.

Only Joe Manganiello understands her pain.

by Anonymousreply 141June 8, 2020 3:39 PM

What did she say on the show Monday and Tuesday?

by Anonymousreply 142June 10, 2020 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!