Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tatler article on Kate Middleton written by journalist with links to Meghan Markle

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2020 4:38 AM

I think those bitches should just fight it out.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2020 3:29 PM

It's supposed to mean something she's friends with the sister in law of her BFF? That's really stretching.

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2020 3:57 PM

I’ll take Conspiracies from Tenuous Connections for $200 Alex.

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2020 5:26 PM

Markle is a squatter.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2020 8:51 PM

All roads lead to sMeg.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2020 9:04 PM

Blind Gossip item.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 3:56 PM

These anti-Meghan comments and insinuations are why there are riots in Pineapplapolis!

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 4:03 PM

That blind explains a lot. I can absolutely see Meghan doing that.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2020 7:31 AM

It was reported a long time ago that MM took pics of private areas in KP.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2020 7:56 AM

Camilla's children worked for Tatler and Kate went to school and on holidays together with the Editor in Chief.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2020 8:18 AM

R9 It was reported on Celt News - Celt News was removed from YouTube for a reason. A very legal upcoming reason. It was also on The Charlatan Duchess site that has fraud accusations and The Murky Meg which also has been taken down due to legal/financial reasons. Making up content for profit. All allegedly being investigated.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2020 8:22 AM

All these points you have stated were also pretty much word for word posted on both the Nutty flavor blog and LSA. LSA is the site that was allegedly reported yet again for racist speech because anti Meghan fonts on the unpopular thread likened the black features pre nose job or Meghan's nose to be exact to a pigs snout in the movie Penelope.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2020 8:28 AM

So are we to believe that a Utah-based Canadian writer (not a journalist) whose work is published in the anti-royalist Guardian would be privy to aristocratic circles' gossip? The Guardian appears to be the only British paper she's written for. I assume she doesn't have access to that set and who does she know who might have heard dregs of second, third or fourth hand gossip?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2020 8:44 AM

^I'm referring to Nicole Cliff. The linked article contains her deleted tweets.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2020 8:48 AM

Finally, Meghan speaks after the Cambs addressed BLM.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2020 2:03 PM

Somebody watch Meghan’s video so I don’t have to.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2020 5:35 PM

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex speaks out over George Floyd killing. She is amazing.

She has described events in the US following the death of George Floyd as “absolutely devastating” and said she felt compelled to speak about it directly.

In a video for a virtual graduation ceremony at her old high school, Meghan said that although she was nervous about speaking out, she had decided “the only wrong thing to say is nothing”.

In her message she urged young Americans to be part of the “rebuilding”, and she told the students that as they were turning 18 and would be able to vote they could “use your voice in a stronger way than you have ever been able to”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2020 6:32 PM

R17 - I wonder if she phoned her old school up to see if they needed her wise word salad for graduates?

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2020 6:36 PM

She stole much of her "speech" from season 3 of Grey's anatomy lol. She's so comically bad it's just cringe worthy to watch.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 5:44 AM

There's also absolutely no proof whatsoever that she spoke at that online commencement ceremony. Zilch. There is lots of speculation that she made it at home and sent it to Essence claiming that's what it is.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2020 5:57 AM

I cringe watching her, both in this video and the one for 2012. MM is so self-conscious, such over-acting, flipping her hair, earnest voice. She's hopeless.

But it's clear that she's on the run. Self-confidence is gone. Fear has crept in.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2020 9:05 AM

Exactly r21. You can even see the insincerity in the still photos. That's what a terrible actress she is.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2020 10:53 AM

R20 - The headmistress of the school thank Meghan publically for giving the graduation commencement address.

Are you really that delusional?

Are you one of the people who believed Meghan was never pregnant with Archie?

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 1:39 PM

R6 Yes, THIS blind item rings true and would explain W&K’s first welcoming, then very chilly reception of Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2020 6:52 PM

BLM

by Anonymousreply 25June 14, 2020 4:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!