Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Van Jones: "White Clinton voters can be racist”

Saying on CNN

"It’s not the racist person in the KKK that we have to worry about.

It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in central park"

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2020 2:45 AM

Today is the day KAREN became PRESIDENT!

by Anonymousreply 1May 29, 2020 4:43 PM

What an original thought that MLK never wrote in his Letter from Birmingham Jail!

by Anonymousreply 2May 29, 2020 4:43 PM

Wasn't this the same clown who, after Clinton lost in 2016, was attempting to blame liberals for not being more accommodating to the Deplorables?

by Anonymousreply 3May 29, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote] A leading voice in the chorus of social transition belongs to the white liberal…. Over the last few years many Negroes have felt that their most troublesome adversary was not the obvious bigot of the Ku Klux Klan or the John Birch Society, but the white liberal who is more devoted to “order” than to justice, who prefers tranquility to equality….

[quote] The White liberal must see that the Negro needs not only love, but justice. It is not enough to say, “We love Negroes, we have many Negro friends.” They must demand justice for Negroes. Love that does not satisfy justice is no love at all. It is merely a sentimental affection, little more than what one would love for a pet. Love at its best is justice concretized. Love is unconditional. It is not conditional upon one’s staying in his place or watering down his demands in order to be considered respectable…

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 4:57 PM

She had a knife and was stabbing people. That bitch is lucky somebody didn’t roll her big ass out in front of an oncoming truck.

by Anonymousreply 6May 29, 2020 5:47 PM

R6 she was trying to peacefully protest!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 29, 2020 5:49 PM

Racism transcends all party affiliation

by Anonymousreply 8May 29, 2020 6:59 PM

But you can't get enough of white female pussy, can you, Van?

by Anonymousreply 9May 29, 2020 7:26 PM

But you can't get enough of white female pussy, can you, Van?

by Anonymousreply 10May 29, 2020 7:26 PM

Van Jones needs to be fired by CNN and hired by Fox. Once again trump is being presidential according to Jones referring to that ridiculous press conference today.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2020 10:54 PM

He's in bed with the Kushners.

He worked on the 1st Step Act legislation with them and he now socializes with them.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2020 11:15 PM

I need to see him naked.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2020 11:17 PM

Methinks Jared is sampling those black bottom cakes.

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2020 11:21 PM

Van has sold his soul. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2020 11:26 PM

Van Jones does it again! In a bad way.

by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 2:32 AM

I fucking loathe Van Jones

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 2:36 AM

Jones is a creep who hangs out with the Kushners, I don't care about his opinion .

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 2:36 AM

Nooooo, I'm PRETTY sure it's the soulless, satanic, Grand Wizard follower who would like nothing better than to turn you into a piece of low-hanging "strange fruit" that you need to worry about, dimwit.

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 2:46 AM

He’s right, tho, ho.

Liberals are more likely to racist than conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 2:46 AM

I loathe him too. I have never trusted him. And he seems like one of those disruptors that get activated at times like this to help divide and sow confusion. We're in the silly season right now with a lot of misinformation and bullshit going on. Aside from a few credible news sources I am avoiding Cable NEws networks and pundits and simply checking my twitter feed and my Post subscription and my Atlantic Magazine subscription.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 3:07 AM

[quote] Liberals are more likely to racist than conservatives.

Utterly and offensively bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 3:10 AM

Pretty sure it's the ones that wanna lynch you, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 23June 29, 2020 4:06 AM

Any word from Van yet on trump’s Covid presser today? Presidential and all that.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2020 11:34 PM

Racism against white liberals has got to stop. If it wasn’t for white liberals, the south would’ve won the Civil War. If it wasn’t for white liberals, he’d still be at the back of the bus. If it wasn’t for white liberals, they would still be sodomy laws. If it wasn’t for white liberals, there would be religious discrimination beyond belief.

All hail white liberals! White liberalism today, white liberalism tomorrow, white liberalism forever!

Van Jones, you ain’t black!

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2020 11:37 PM

Well he is right. Black independents have been telling liberals that for years.

by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2020 11:39 PM

And Black people who vote for so-called “third parties“ ain’t black, either! The Green party is just Republicans in leftist drag, and libertarians are just Republicans with a deadline and a weed stash. Joe Biden’ll fix your hash good, pal!

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2020 11:39 PM

Fuck CNN.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2020 11:44 PM

And grab Fox News by the pussy while you’re at it.

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2020 11:46 PM

Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2020 2:43 AM

And don't even get me started on that "Peace and Freedom Party" crap. Another GOP front designed to scare you into voting for them.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2020 2:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!